Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leah smiled but soon frowned. "Are you alright? All this tension, your so young and it must be hard" she said trying to show how much she was worried for the girl. Leah had always been good with children, she often found her self babying 15 and under, and since Shaarx had been with them for awhile she felt like more of a mother to her.

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Shaarx/Shark

Little sister of Terra; Trainer
User Image

§§§§

"I'm fine~" she said with a grin that quickly disappeared. "I'm kinda worried about Terra, though. I don't know if it's just me, but she's being captured by Team Chain more often recently. I don't think it's that they're getting stronger--You know Terra, she's awesomely strong--so there's gotta be some other reason..."
Porkcow001
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

Leah nodded and pet her Vulpix. "Yeah I know, I don't know why they want her but I'm
Not letting them get her" she growled..

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Shaarx/Shark

User Image

§§§§

Shaarx kept a solem look on her face, but quickly replaced it with a grin. "Nah, she probably just found some new guy that's really fun to annoy~" she laughed.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

"Where are those two?! Damn if I don't find those two soon, I'll be late for training! " Jay muttered, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, looking for Danny and Bryanna. Spotting Leah and Shark under a tree, he hoped off a rooftop and onto a nearby branch. Skillfully jumping from a few branches, he landed with a soft thud near the two girls. "Leah have you seen Danny or Bryanna? They were supposed to be back at the guardian house an hour ago. And I have a few other chores to do before I train and some of the other guardians are getting worried. "

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Bradley EX -Team Rocket
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bradley stood up on the deck as the ship finally reached Totorod city. It had been a long time at sea and he was more than happy to finally get his feet onto solid ground. Not that he hated being at sea, but there was nothing that could compare to being on steady, solid, ground. He could already smell that familiar smell that could be associated with large cities. Inhaling as deeply has he could and held it for just a moment before slowly exhaling. Team Chain is here? Does their ignorance have no limits? When the boat docked, his fingers brushed the three pokeballs on his belt. They had been with him for so long, so many memories that they all shared. Some that he only wished he could take back or change the side that he'd been on.Alas, the paths he chose forever weighed on his soul. Quietly, he made his way off ship, stopping at the cusp of the city.
"You will not complete your goals, Chain. Not if I have anything to do with it..."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.¤User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.¤User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.¤

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Shaarx/Shark

User Image

§§§§

Shark jumped at the sudden appearence of the Gallade, but quickly grinned. "Hi, Jay!" she waved. "Haven't seen them. Have you seen Terra? I can't find her...Did she get caught by Team Chan again, or am I just oblivious?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

"Oh, hello Shark, sorry for my rudeness, and no I haven't seen Terra, but I highly doubt she got captured again. No, she would know what would happen if I had to go help bust her out again. No, knowing her, she's probably torturing some poor sap who just happen to find her. Might as well wait here and hope those two troublemakers pop out of nowhere, hope you girls don't mind." Jay said, sitting near the two girls. Looking up at the sky, Jay sighed and asked, "So have any good battles lately Shark? It's been a while since me or Sparky have been out, and I don't really feel like battling your sister for a while."

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Shaarx/Shark

User Image

§§§§

Shark laughed. "Again? You've bailed her out once. Out of the 40-some-odd times she's been captured," the girl grinned, leaning against a tree. "And do I detect a challenge~?"

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

"I ment bailing her out of her chores. Half of the times she gets captured I am the one who gets stuck with her jobs, the only reason I got her out last time was because I was tired if doing her job and wanted to go use a new move I had been practicing for a while... well I mainly wanted to get used to that move and beating some grunts sounded like the best way to try." Looking around the garden and all of the new visitors, Jay said "Usually I would but there are a bit too much visitors here today so no, but any information on some good trainers in Totorod City, other than you, would be greatly apriciated."

Shirtless Raider

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
grossoligy
Shaarx/Shark

User Image

§§§§

Shark pouted. "Aw..."

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
Jay Steren
Guardian of Gallade

User Image

Sensing how disappointed she was, Jay decided to tease her a bit. " Hey there, no pouting, I think it's best this way... at least you and River don't have to deal with losing to me or sparky. I don't think I could bear your sister having to chase me to get revenge for you."
]
Leah Robin

Gaurdian Of Purugly

Leah tried to smile. "Still if they try I'll gutt them like a fish." she said rather morbidly. The Jay showed up, She nodded a greeting to him. She let the two talk, she was busy trying to keep her vulpix quite. After a few moments Jix crawled on Leah's lap to take a nap. ""Jay would you like some blueberries?" she asked not answering his question about Bryanna or Terra..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff