Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Check out the Announcement on the Battle Information page!

Message from the Professor

User Image

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Professor Hemlock! I'm the foremost expert on Pokemon fusion!

This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself... I study Pokemon as a profession and create new an wonderful species from ones we know. But that's enough about me! First I'd like to get to know you! What's your name? ___? That's a wonderful name; welcome to Hosinn, a very diverse land with...Well...A few troubles. Nothing that can't be helped, of course! Nothing like that! There's just some Pokemon thefts taking place that are still under investigation by the authorities. Nothing to worry, ___!

Your very own Pokemon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits! Let's go!

User Image

Table of Contents

☑ Story/Intro | ☐ Rules | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☐ Battle Information

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

✰ Follow Gaia TOS
✰ Be respectful to everyone in the RP and the OOC
PLEASE POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY. I know that everyone has a life outside of Gaia but it is EXTREMELY unfair to everyone if we're stuck waiting on someone. UNLESS YOU'VE SAID SOMETHING PREVIOUSLY THEN YOU HAVE TWO DAYS BEFORE EVERYONE MOVES ON This is to be sure that the RP continues to flow
✰ Send all profiles to either myself (KisaRinny) or Tebaun Valdruk
✰ Title all profiles 'Pokemon Forever'
✰ No l33t sp34k, txt talk or using *
✰ Try to write at least one paragraph per post
✰ Please try to make your posts pretty, it's pleasing to the eye. However, please refrain from using blinding colours or ones that I need to highlight to read
✰ You absolutely CANNOT automatically find a rare/unique/uncommon Pokemon
✰ All legendary Pokemon are only able to be obtained through special events
✰ Every 10 pages, there will be a mini event of some kind. You'll just have to wait and see what they'll be
✰ I reserve the right to add or subtract any rule at any time

☐ Story/Intro | ☑ Rules | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☐ Battle Information

User Image

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Character Skeleton and Profile

NAME: Character Name
POKEMON OCCUPATION: Are you a trainer? A breeder? Perhaps you're into contests

PERSONALITY: What is your character's personality like (minimum one sentence)
BACKGROUND: Where'd they come from
JOURNEY TIME: How long have you been on your Pokemon adventure

TEAM: What Pokemon are with you (If beginner, limit is two - if more advanced, limit is full team. Include sprites of your Pokemon)
USERNAME: Your Gaia username
APPEARANCE:

[size=10][color=primarycolor][b][u]NAME:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Character Name[/color]
[color=primarycolor][b][u]AGE:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Character Age[/color]
[color=primarycolor][b][u]POKEMON OCCUPATION:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Are you a trainer? A breeder? Perhaps you're into contests[/color]

[color=primarycolor][b][u]GENDER:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Male or Female[/color]
[color=primarycolor][b][u]PERSONALITY:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]What is your character's personality like (minimum one sentence)[/color]

[color=primarycolor][b][u]BACKGROUND:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Where'd they come from[/color]
[color=primarycolor][b][u]JOURNEY TIME:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]How long have you been on your Pokemon adventure[/color]

[color=primarycolor][b][u]TEAM:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]What Pokemon are with you (If beginner, limit is two - if more advanced, limit is full team. Include sprites of your Pokemon) [img]Icon of chosen Pokemon[/img] [img] Icon of chosen Pokemon /img] [img]Icon of chosen Pokemon[/img] [img]Icon of chosen Pokemon[/img] [img]Icon of chosen Pokemon[/img] [img]Icon of chosen Pokemon[/img][/color]

[color=primarycolor][b][u]USERNAME:[/u][/b] [color=secondarycolor]Your Gaia username[/color]
[color=primarycolor][b][u]APPEARANCE:[/u][/b] [img]Character picture here[/img]

Character Profiles

User Image

☐ Story/Intro | ☑ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☐ Battle Information

Fallen Gatekeeper

17,975 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

A reference list for everyone who is on their journey with Pokemon

PokeDex for all Generations of Pokemon
ItemDex for all Pokemon related items
AttackDex for all Pokemon attacks
AbilityDex for all Pokemon abilities
BerryDex for all berries found in the world
National Pokedex (Official Pokemon Site)

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Poke-Fusion

Poke-fusion is a process created by Professor Hemlock that allows the DNA of certain Pokemon of a similar nature to be combined into a singular life form. For this process the DNA provided must come from Pokemon of a compatible nature.

Ex. A Charmander and A Squirtle cannot be crossbred. Nor could a Charmander and a Bulbasaur.
A Bulbasaur and a Squirtle could be mixed successfully to create a Grass-Water type.

Pokemon of a mixed type will eliminate non-compatible types to create the end result.
Ex. A Houndoom and a Lucario could be mixed, but it would make a Steel-Dark Type , or a Fire-Fighting Type. Types that are weak to one another will not be compatible or will be weak and nearly powerless.

At the current time, Professor Hemlock is offering chances to get a single fusion Pokemon from him by presenting eight gym badges and DNA parents OR by beating him in a battle. (For those who get them, I will be willing to draw your fusion Pokemon. :> )

Out Of Character Chat

☐ Story/Intro | ☐ Rules | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☑ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☐ Battle Info

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

While you can certainly find every Pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 6, there are ones that are more elusive than others. This means that there is no chance of automatically finding a rare Pokemon.

Maps for all Generations of Pokemon
More detailed map and towns

☐ Story/Intro | ☐ Rules | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☑ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☐ Battle Info

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Eventually more banners will show up here 8 3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/qhnb62h][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/6hkj1z.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/qhnb62h][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/rumtc9.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/qhnb62h][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/52jtad.jpg[/img][/url]

☐ Story/Intro | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☑ Banners | ☐ Battle Information

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Battle System

IN GENERAL:

If two trainers/coordinators wish to battle then each must roll a dice in the OOC and the person with the higher number will win. In the event of a tie, each person will roll again.
After the rolls, you may choose to role-play it out or simply skip to the end.
The person with more Pokemon or higher level Pokemon will have additional rolls.

Experience and Leveling

For Pokemon level 5-10, every battle won grants one level
For Pokemon level 10-15, every two battles won grants one level
For Pokemon level 15-20, every three battles won grants one level
For Pokemon level 20-25, every four battles won grants one level
For Pokemon level 25-30, every five battles won grants one level
For Pokemon level 30-35, every six battles won grants one level

Every battle lost will grant a half point towards the next level for the Pokemon(s)

Announcements: Starting at the Pokemon Lab is not necessary so you can feel free to place your character anywhere in the region C:

I will be introducing Mega Evolution for both cannon Pokemon and Mega Evolution for Pokemon who don't Mega Evolve in the games

User Image

☐ Story/Intro | ☐ Character Skeletons and Profiles | ☐ Pokemon Info and OOC | ☐ Region Info | ☐ Banners | ☑ Battle Information

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points