Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ciel Phantomhive

Earl of Phantomhive

†ஒ"To smile happily, I've... forgotten."ஒ†

†ஒCiel listened carefully to his words. "No need to be nervous, hmmm think of this as the circus festivals are similar to a circus if you think on it. However if you need any help I will do my best to help you." He stated with a bit of a smile before standing up walking down from his throne. "What say you to that agreement Snake?"ஒ†

Demon Crow Sebastian

Lunar Inaba

Deathly Prophet

User Image
Snake...says Wilde
Festival Role: Squire
Mood: Nervous and Cold

He nodded his head eyes seeming to shine a little bit showing that he looked up to him and really appreciated that offer. He even had a very faint smile on his face but for only a moment. Goethe stretched out getting close but not to close and hissed tail swaying giddy, "We agree, thanks Smile that is really kind of you to do seeing as you are the kind and all! .... says Goethe." Emily hissed next and Snake glanced over for a second and then back to Ciel, "We did not know you had a sister or Sebastian a daughter we have not met her yet... says Emily." Snake spoke like she was not standing right there but rather was just to shy to address somebody he didn't know himself and that was how he could go about it. He scratched at some of his scales self consciously looking down.

Demon Crow Sebastian

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Harmonnia's Husband

Demonic Husband

8,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Sebastian Michaelis
Festival Role: Crown Knight / Owner of the Queen's Inn
Race: Demon
Mood: .....

Hearing the conversation he did back up one step as his lord and Snake talked, merely friendly, but he knew his young lord had a certain tone to his voice. Sebastian soon turned his attention towards the young squire, hearing he wants to be introduced to his daughter, but also curious of how he has one and to why she is Ciel's sister.

"Ah, my daughter...," Sebastian said calmly looking over to his young girl all dressed up like a lady in waiting. "Well this is my daughter, Layla Michaelis, if you want to know more about why she is my daughter that would have to hold off till later date." He smiled calmly at Snake his eyes meeting his.

Sebastian slowly looked back towards his daughter before speaking, "Now daughter please be nice to our new squire, Snake. He is here to preform like you are, sweetie.."

Syn Michaelis

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Lunar Inaba

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Layla Michaelis

Princess of Demons

†ஒ "To be a proper lady is over rated, but to be a lady today is more stated" ஒ†

User Image

†ஒ She nodded politely while royally seething inside "Had to be a Lady in Waiting, Ciel couldnt make me a princess" "Of course Father" she curtsied to him ஒ†

User Image

Deathly Prophet

User Image
Snake...says Wilde

He turned slightly to look at the lady that was introduced as Layla. Accepting what he was told and not prying just leaving it be he met her eyes for a second before avoiding eye contact again. He gave a small little bow to her and then adjusted his scarf pulling it up slightly, "Pleasure to meet you Miss Layla... says Dan." he said softly as a tail slipped out from his sleeve and waved before stretching out as if wanting to shake her hand.

Syn Michaelis

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Layla Michaelis

Princess of Demons

†ஒ "To be a proper lady is over rated, but to be a lady today is more stated" ஒ†

User Image

†ஒ She would nod her head politely "Likewise, I apologize but I do not believe I caught your name" she said in a soft daintly like tone that she used when her brother was not annoying her
Lunar Inaba
ஒ†

User Image

Deathly Prophet

User Image
Snake...says Wilde

He pointed to himself as his tiny snake sitting on his ear let out a small hiss, "This is Snake... and I am Donne this is Emily, Wordsworth, Wilde, Dan, Goethe, and Keats... we are all pleased to make your acquaintance.... says Donne." the snake hybrid went through pointing to each one of his friends as they poked their head out to have a look Emily hissed and Snake frowned at her giving the female snake a 'behave yourself' look before speaking for the bigger snake, "Its not to hard of a name to forget cause the boy is covered in snakes and ignore Emily she is possessive but she is all hiss and no bite... unless Snake tells her to bite but he wouldn't do that to you.... says Wordsworth." Snakes eyes stayed locked on the ground.

Syn Michaelis

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Layla Michaelis

Princess of Demons

User Image

†ஒ She would nod her head slightly in acknowledgement to each introduction "Pleasure... to make all of your acquaintances." She looked to her father "Who is this 'Queen' supposed to be?" She looked around thinking it was odd for there was no Queen whilest her brother was a King ஒ†

User Image

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
Ciel Phantomhive

Earl of Phantomhive

†ஒCiel listened to Snakes words before he heard that he called him Smile, his eye twitched at that name he once used during his time in the circus. "Of all times I had to hear that damn name again...oh well I will put up with it for now.." He thought before watching him interact with Layla who appeared to be wondering who was going to be Queen. He smirked a touch. "That is a simple question to answer dear sister, the Queen shall be revealed at the upcoming Winter Ball." He stated before turning towards his throne and walked up the steps to sit down again relaxing in it. ஒ†

Syn Michaelis

Lunar Inaba

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Layla Michaelis

Princess of Demons

User Image

†ஒ She shook her head in bemusement at her brother sighing "You never plan anything ahead of time"She then threw her hands in the air "I swear Ciel you are by far more complicated then Father" she then threw an identical smirk to him "As as mysterious as mother" ஒ†

User Image

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
Ciel Phantomhive

Earl of Phantomhive

†ஒCiel could not help but smirk at his sister. "To be perfectly honest this was planned in advance for Sebastian planned it all as a bit of a history lesson since he is also my blasted tutor so do not blame me blame our father for this is his doing not mine. Grant you I bought this bit of land for such events but he's the bloody planner."ஒ†

Syn Michaelis

Dapper Bloodsucker

His footsteps clanked against the ground with each step as he walked towards the festival in glee. He held the lads hand loosely dragging him along behind him, a bit annoyed that he would not keep up with his pace, knowing it was on purpose. The lad never really enjoyed going anywhere with him even if it was somewhere fun like a festival. He glanced backwards, a goofy grin plastered to his face almost making the young man look childish. "~Are du ready for some fun kinder? I have taken du to the most funnest place of all today" he spoke matter of factly, stopping in front of the admissions booth.
User Image
"Hmph, yeah sure, what ever old man." Ezera spoke glaring away from his elder, allowing himself to get dragged along by this foolish man who was supposedly his disciple. Man, He held his precious doll, closely with his free arm, wishing we was back in the castle doing nothing. But no, he was dragged along to this strange festival thing in London, not that he didn't mind, he most certainly enjoyed festivals. But with Aldric accompanying him!, goodness this was going to be a long long adventure.

Harmonnia's Husband

Demonic Husband

8,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Sebastian Michaelis
Festival Role: Crown Knight / Owner of the Queen's Inn
Race: Demon
Mood: .....

Sebastian stopped listening to the three talking hearing footsteps slowly approaching from a distance. He smiled as he turned, sensing there is two souls nearby. Taking his time he headed to the entrance to greet the two new customers. Slowly approaching to the entrance he looked up seeing a man with a young boy, a demon like him?.... no that couldn't be, he thought to himself doing a gently smile towards the man.

"Hello welcomed to the Phantomhive Renaissance Festival,"
Sebastian said grinning. "How long will you be staying?"

Syn Michaelis

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Lunar Inaba

The Creationist Priest

Aldric Faust

Dapper Bloodsucker

Aldric waited for someone to come to the Admissions booth, looking up hearing the footsteps, seeing the unusual bright red eyes of the others. He knew something was off about this male, which caused a small smirk to grace his features. " One veek for two please" the smirk was replaced with a friendly smile, as he felt the boys hand rip away from his glancing down towards him with a light twitch." Have a problem mein kinder~"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff