Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blake had pushed his way through the door so he could get inside. Severus smiled and bowed back. "well if Blake invited you, then i guess i will have to share my house with you. I'm Blake's roommate. you can call me Severus" He moves out of the doorway and invites Haru inside.
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru smiled at Severus and walked in. He was glad that they were all so nice to him. He hadn't met such nice people before.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Blake says from the kitchen, "just so you know, he's a incubus... the male version a sucubus so beware, he might try some things but it's just in his nature." Severus frowned alittle. "awe you are ruining my fake inocence." he giggled and ploped on the couch
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru nodded. He stood up and see what they were watching. It looked interesting to him. "So, what show is this?"

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Blake come out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn for Severus and a can of soda for himself. "the show is FullMetal Alchemist" severus said before shoving some popcorn in his mouth. "would you like something to eat or drink?" Blake asked Haru
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru shook his head. He doesn't want anything. He was full from that sandwich.

~
A cat appeared and it went to Mister. The cat started to purr.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image Blake an Severus watched the show until it was over.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image
Kenta looked forward to tomorrow or whenever he meets Eliza because he didn't seem like a bad guy to be around. He walked pass the park to reach his home not far from there. It was far from fancy and it wasn't too shabby.

Friendly Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Eliza walked back to his small home. He smiled happy to have met Kenta. He went to the kitchen and ate an apple, just because. He smiled and went to the basement to paint.
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru watched the T.V show. He didn't spoke a word the whole time.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After the show, Severus went to bed. "well i probably should show you where you are going to sleep" He said while pushing himself off the couch. He Stretched and waited for Haru.

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
User Image
Kenta locked the front door after entering his house then he strolled over to the small kitchen. He ate a little bit of cat n** then walked down the hall to his bedroom. He laid down on top of the blanket then curled up to fall asleep.
User Image
Haru Fu

Haru nodded and he followed Blake. The house looked very big for him.

Shirtless Genius

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blake unlocks the bedroom door with a black key and then hand it to Haru. "this is where you will sleep. If you need anything, my room is right down this hall" he said then pointed, "and if i'm ever not here, Serverus's room is in the basement. make sure you lock your windows at night and during the day keep your room locked." blake added. He then headed off to bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff