Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SACRILEGEXYOUXSAY
                                                                                      FEATHERS IN OUR BEDSeraph.

User Image

SACRILEGEXYOUXSAY
                                                                                      FEATHERS IN OUR BEDAt peace.

User Image

SACRILEGEXYOUXSAY
                                                                                      FEATHERS IN OUR BEDMy kin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ti.:tan
                          Purses her lips. Evident concern crosses her face and fades. Perhaps, for once, it is not her place to orate. Families are, after all, not an area wherein she is knowledgeable.
                          If you are so sure, then maybe it would be best for me to not press the matter.
                          You do, after all, know and see far much more than I do. And you are so young.
                          It would be better for you - perhaps - to stay with your comforts are your side.
                          You are correct. She glances around her, surveying an invisible audience.
                          This is not normally to my tastes, but... I thought it would be for the best.
                          An easier way to see the others for myself... See who rests above, and who rests below.

arken.:ciel
                          Is there a call for a more jovial attitude? She looks at her hands again, the blood drying out now. Soon she'd have to wash off, she couldn't give the pigs it belonged to the service of resting on her skin.
                          Perhaps there is where you are, but from where I am standing... it is just another day.
                          You fulfilled a successful heist, yes? Congratulations, you have dodged your enemy for another night.
                          A wolf is not more self-aware than a dog, a wolf is no more intelligent than a dog.
                          A wolf is simply more savage and violent.

melitabee's Wife

Wheezing Millionaire

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███████████████████████████████████████████ ███
                          ___ { &&.we rise and fall together`
                          __________________ O U R H E A R T S S T I L L B E A T B E L O W
                          ___ ` bit irritated | nearly got a face full'a pepperoni, there... geez.

___ { &&.you're a kid with a bullet soul`
                          __________________ A R E Y O U R E A D Y T O G O ?
                          ___ ` we know fifth harmony

___ { &&.we are the children of the scar`
                          __________________ L O V E I S T H E O N L Y A R T
                          ___ ` ah, ah. i don't kiss and tell, sweetheart. ♥ ~

_______________________ ON!LINE ; _____ OFFLINE ; AWAY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

&&. ` titan ;
          ________ ( D A N C E W I T H M E )

( :makes a face oh boohoo, a pair of ******** headphones went missing, what will the multi-billionaire who owns the company ever do without them?
          shut up, i know that. ( :mumbles, keeps it still
          a guy like that isn't trying to make the world better, he's just tryin' to ********' boost his ego.
          wants a story to tell when he gets back home, that's all that s**t is. ( :snorts
          i guess ya're right about that. ( :monotone voice lucky me.

&&. ` seraph ;

( :chuckles, shakes head that's real cute.
          what's the blood from? ( :nods in direction of her hands you get in some s**t, too?
          'heist' is a bit strong for just a pair of headphones, but sure. ( :amused shrug let's go with that.
          well, excuse me for not finding a better metaphor. ( :raises hands in mock surrender, grunts in pain when he remembers his wrist s**t, this hurts.

&&. ` NEØNI ;

'kid'? ( :small smirk you don't look all that older than me, darlin'.
          ugh, cashier. ( :scrunches nose i remember when i was a cashier. never ********.
          i'm draz. a pleasure. ( :two fingered salute
          © layout by kuchisake kiss ; used by lemonic pickles w/ permission

Feral Fatcat

User Image
PIPER ❝ NEØNI ❞ MOOREko
tab tab tab ░░░░░░░░ k ████████████████ k ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
O N L I N E OFFLINE MOBILE DISCONNECTEDko

oh man. i'm freaking beat ▬she stretches out her legs, various bones crack here and there
                                                        they can't expect me to stand for 7 hours straight without sitting down, that's just ******** cruel...
                                                        the girl plops on her couch❞ i guess i might as well try that thing, my friend was talking about.
                                                        eh.. yo. ▬her brows furrow❞ eh. great start. ▬she rubs her temple

anybody just want to chat? i swear, i'm a ******** delight once you give me a chance

ooc;; yay ~ my first post. finally got a chance to sit down for a steady couple of hours

oxblood konoko - tan konoko - tan

heh. ▬looks up and down❞ i don't know about that. i have this petite body, you see.
                                                        i fool a lot of people. might have gotten kid's admission a few times at the amusement park because of it..
                                                        folds arms❞ yeeeep. it's the american dream, i tell ya. pays the bills though. barely
                                                        but what else can i do. it's a hard knock life, or something among those lines.

mm right. draz, eh? ▬extends arm❞ name's piper. pipes, whatever. don't ******** matter to me.
                                                        so, draz the non cashier, what is it you do? or am i being to forward on this silly app

draz konoko - tan konoko - tan
                  xxxxx IF THE HEAVENS EVER DID SPEAK
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  xxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxx xxxxxx
                  User Image
                              User Image
                                                                                    xxx M Y x L O V E R ` S x G O T x H U M O R x S H E ` S x T H E x G I G G L E x A T x T H E x F U N E R A L
                                                                                    █████████████████ x █████████████████
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                                    xxx ❛ ( » A FRESH POISON EACH WEEK ) . ❜ ♥
                                                                                    x /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                                                    x
                                                                                    ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ xx ⋮♥ ◞call me titan, i suppose .₀₀₁ xx ⋮♥ ◞fine, a little tired .₀₀₂
                                                                                    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                                                    ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ xx ⋮♥ ◞roof the of the school .₀₀₃ xxxx ⋮♥ ◞sorry, not really interested .₀₀₄

x
                                                                                    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                                    xxxxxx I`LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE, OFFER ME THAT DEATHLESS DEATH, GOOD GOD
                                                                                    ◞`* in the madness & soil of that sad earthly scene ↷
                                x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤`she lets out a soft sigh, opening up her lunchbox. she stares the food for a second before setting it back down i'm not too hungry. mom tried really hard to make today's lunch special, too. ◤`her phone buzzes, drawing her attention a new message ? ◤`tilts her head at the screen ah, no... a chatroom. i don't remember downloading this. perhaps one of my other apps automatically downloaded it? ◤`second glance back to her food well, i suppose it is lunch. no one can yell at me for being on my phone. ◤`uses her sleeve to clean off the screen, and pulls at her skirt silently hello.
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉: xx ( ♛ ) ...↯CHATROOM ❜

◤`she sighs, rubbing the back of her neck it's not really about that, but whatever. live your life. ◤`she scrolls around on her phone idly you don't know that. sure, it's a possibility, but in this day and age i would doubt it. if anything, i wouldn't say it's about his ego, but rather how image. ◤`she thinks for a second everyone wants to be seen as an amazing super hero. was it a worker there ? maybe they were just doing their job. ◤`dismissive wave you don't seem too thrilled to be here, but you implied it was your second time. what's the story behind that? is this some kind of trap?
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉: xx ( ♛ ) ...↯ARKENCIEL ❜

◤`she watches seraph softly i'm sorry seraph... if i brought any bad feelings up. you don't have to worry so much about me though. ◤`she outstretches her hands, gently touching seraph's hand i'm sorry. ◤`she withdraws, her demeanor shifting back to normal; she gives a small smile well maybe it'll be good for you. you don't really talk to anyone but me. there are a lot of amazing people in the world - and these are just a small gateway to meet them. ◤`her eyes wander over to her food, hesitantly grabbing it and taking a bite i guess i'm a little hungry now. but how are you today, seraph ? i haven't stopped in for a while.
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉: xx ( ♛ ) ...↯SERAPH ❜

◤`finally spotting somewhat respectable, she bows seven hours? sounds harsh. personally, i don't think i could make it. i can barely walk up the school stairs ◤`she coughs awkwardly into her fist either way, don't they give you any breaks ? i'm pretty sure it's against the law if they don't...
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉: xx ( ♛ ) ...↯NEONI ❜

melitabee's Wife

Wheezing Millionaire

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

___ ` bit irritated | the ******** was that guy's issue?

&&. ` titan ;

it's absolutely about that, get real. ( :rolls eyes there're people out there ******** giving out diseases and s**t with a flick of the finger, but steal some headphones? let's break his wrist!
          no, it was just some guy who was near the door. b*****d caught me off guard trying to be the good samaritan.
          and you're not particularly a sunshine on a cloudy day, but you don't see me judgin'. ( :rubs his thumb over lighter's sparkwheel
          i'm bored and i've got no friends. ( :smirks and pulls a cigarette out that's the trap.

&&. ` seraph ;

what's the blood from? ( :nods in direction of her hands you get in some s**t, too?
          'heist' is a bit strong for just a pair of headphones, but sure. ( :amused shrug let's go with that.
          well, excuse me for not finding a better metaphor. ( :raises hands in mock surrender, grunts in pain when he remembers his wrist s**t, this hurts.

&&. ` NEØNI ;

lucky you. i couldn't pass for a kid if i tried. ( :lights cigarette now a hippie? that i can do.
          mhm. anything for the landlord, am i right? ( :shakes head and blows smoke out to the side
          ( :keeps cigarette in mouth and shakes with good hand i do a little bit of everything.
          right now i'm sporting a bruised wrist because some guy wanted to play 'everyday vigilante'. ( :huffs

Feral Fatcat

User Image
PIPER ❝ NEØNI ❞ MOOREko
tab tab tab ░░░░░░░░ k ████████████████ k ██████████████████████████████████████████████████

oh man. i'm freaking beat ▬she stretches out her legs, various bones crack here and there
                                                        they can't expect me to stand for 7 hours straight without sitting down, that's just ******** cruel...
                                                        the girl plops on her couch❞ i guess i might as well try that thing, my friend was talking about.

anybody just want to chat? i swear, i'm a ******** delight once you give me a chance

ooc;; yay ~ my first post. finally got a chance to sit down for a steady couple of hours

it has it's ups and downs. everybody thinks i'm a ******** middle schooler.
                                                        that's the worst thing to call an adult. nobody likes middle schoolers ▬shakes head
                                                        eh. maybe a hippie, i guess. ▬shrugs, staring at his lit cig❞ hipster, i can see
                                                        god. ******** him. this place is a dump. not worth my ******** time or money. but seriously, do what you gotta.
                                                        little bit of everything? thank you for the info, mr. vague hipster. jack of all trades, or something?
                                                        oh ********-- right?! i know exactly what you mean. i mean i usually stray from those plebeians but i hear ya.
                                                        pokes his bruise❞ did you at least do some damage?

eh? o - okay ▬bows back, unsure
                                                        ugh yes. seven lovely hours with the smell of day old hot dogs and gasoline. ******** beautiful
                                                        stairs? man those are the worst. going down, not so much. but after a day at work and lving on a
                                                        3 story walk up, stairs turn out to be the real villian in this city.
                                                        scratches neck❞ eh. a lunch break is allowed but the break room is the size of a janitor's closet
                                                        plus the manager doesn't give a rat's a** about the workers. it's a dinky gas station so laws tend to be loose.

name's piper or pipes. i could really care less. what should i call you?

titan konoko - tan konoko - tan
                  User Image
                              User Image
                                                                                    xxx M Y x L O V E R ` S x G O T x H U M O R x S H E ` S x T H E x G I G G L E x A T x T H E x F U N E R A L
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    x /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                                                    x
                                                                                    ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ xx ⋮♥ ◞roof the of the school .₀₀₃ xxxx ⋮♥ ◞sorry, not really interested .₀₀₄

x
                                                                                    xxxxxx I`LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE, OFFER ME THAT DEATHLESS DEATH, GOOD GOD

◤`she lets out a soft sigh, opening up her lunchbox. she stares the food for a second before setting it back down i'm not too hungry. mom tried really hard to make today's lunch special, too. ◤`her phone buzzes, drawing her attention a new message ? ◤`tilts her head at the screen ah, no... a chatroom. i don't remember downloading this. perhaps one of my other apps automatically downloaded it? ◤`second glance back to her food well, i suppose it is lunch. no one can yell at me for being on my phone. ◤`uses her sleeve to clean off the screen, and pulls at her skirt silently hello.

◤`she sighs again, rubbing one of her temples i'm not trying to start a fight or anything. just being a voice of reason. ◤`shakes her head if it's actually broken, i would go to the hospital. you don't want it to heal wrong or anything, and i'm sure they'll give you some sort of pain killers or numb it or something. ◤`shrugs i wasn't insulting you. jeez, not everyone is trying to attack you. ◤`pulls at her braid well you're so defensive i can kinda understand. ◤`she glances off for a second, thinking but i haven't bailed on you yet, right? so maybe this is an unusual, strained... budding friendship. ◤`her eyebrow twitches

ooc// *tries to reach out to arkenciel*

◤`she watches seraph softly i'm sorry seraph... if i brought any bad feelings up. you don't have to worry so much about me though. ◤`she outstretches her hands, gently touching seraph's hand i'm sorry. ◤`she withdraws, her demeanor shifting back to normal; she gives a small smile well maybe it'll be good for you. you don't really talk to anyone but me. there are a lot of amazing people in the world - and these are just a small gateway to meet them. ◤`her eyes wander over to her food, hesitantly grabbing it and taking a bite i guess i'm a little hungry now. but how are you today, seraph ? i haven't stopped in for a while.

◤`makes a face sounds awful. why do you stay ? ◤`she double taps her phone screen, scrolling through her different apps i mean, i'm sure there are plenty of people hiring right now too... i could probably find an app that shows hiring jobs? it wouldn't be too hard. ◤`shakes head i'd report him, really. he could get fined and everything. ◤`she pauses for a second ... nice to meet you, piper. you can just call me titan.... ◤`she pulls at her braid i don't want to be offensive or anything... it's just a bit unusual for people to give out their real names.
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▉▉ ▉▉ ▉▉: xx ( ♛ ) ...↯PIPER ❜

melitabee's Wife

Wheezing Millionaire

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

&&. ` titan ;

cool, i didn't ask for one.
          ( :sighs i don't have that kind of money to pay for the damn bill. it'll be fine if i just leave it or wrap it up or something.
          ( :clicks tongue who cares what the intention is -- if i don' like it, i'll respond how i like.
          people don't usually try to lecture me. ( :raises eyebrow and blows out smoke
          ( :pauses for a moment and then his snort turns into a laugh right, okay. yeah! that's absolutely how that works. hit the nail right on the head.
          ( :shakes his head, amused smirk sure, why not? let's see if this 'budding friendship' blooms or not.

&&. ` seraph ;

&&. ` NEØNI ;

very true.
          ( :smirks, chuckles and flips her off piss off, i don't want that image. but i see where you're comin' from.
          that indeed. ( :exhales
          i mean, i work a lot of odd jobs. this and that, you know. ( :small grin
          ( :hisses in pain, slaps her hand away don't do that! and... no. i don't touch people without powers. 'big disadvantage', and all that s**t.

Feral Fatcat

User Image
PIPER ❝ NEØNI ❞ MOOREko

sticks out tongue playfully❞ it totally fits you though
                                                        long a** hair, smoking that cig like it's your last. hipsterenunciating each syllable
                                                        i'm not saying it's a bad look or tag. not all hipsters are terrible. you def are not the worst one i've encountered
                                                        rolls eyes❞ fine fine, be that way. geez. everybody on this app is so secretive. i've got nothing to lose i guess
                                                        ooh touchy ▬jumps at the attack❞ better ice that, bad boy. it'll help the bruise heal faster.
                                                        trust me i know my s**t.
                                                        oh really now? ▬raises brow, leans in❞ now i'm actually intrigued ~
                                                        lowers head, looking up eagerly, batting her baby.. browns?❞ can i assume you have some sort of... gift.. then?

ngh ▬adverts eyes❞ i mean, it pays the bills right? not much i can actually do
                                                        i literally just came to this city less than a year ago. i'm making my way, just not sure which way.
                                                        yeah. let's with that. ▬continues to rub her aching muscles
                                                        ehhh.. you don't have to do that. i have all the power in the world to do it, i'm just to ******** lazy.
                                                        not your problem, seriously. ▬why are you doing this
                                                        oh man, ******** that would be great. especially if i could see his fat necked face turn red with rage
                                                        titan it is then ▬sighs heavily, rolls eyes❞ ugh, like it really matters.
                                                        i'm literally nobody. call me neØni then. you know what that stands for? zero. literally zero.
                                                        but sure, you are right. call me neØni. it's so much more fitting ▬huffs and puffs

titan konoko - tan konoko - tan

melitabee's Wife

Wheezing Millionaire

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

&&. ` titan ;

cool, i didn't ask for one.
          ( :sighs i don't have that kind of money to pay for the damn bill. it'll be fine if i just leave it or wrap it up or something.
          ( :clicks tongue who cares what the intention is -- if i don' like it, i'll respond how i like.
          people don't usually try to lecture me. ( :raises eyebrow and blows out smoke
          ( :pauses for a moment and then his snort turns into a laugh right, okay. yeah! that's absolutely how that works. hit the nail right on the head.
          ( :shakes his head, amused smirk sure, why not? let's see if this 'budding friendship' blooms or not.

&&. ` seraph ;

&&. ` piper ;

keep sayin' it and i'll blow smoke in your face. ( :leans his arm on raised knee
          oh yeah? ( :puts out cigarette on ground someone outdid me on the hipster scale?
          probably because half of them are people you really don't want to ******** with. ( :scratches cheek
          i met ********' mortem dea the other day and that was as great as you'd expect it to be. ( :short laugh hopefully i gave her good enough conversation to never seek me out.
          yeah, yeah, you're not the only one tellin' me that. ( :sighs
          ( :snorts sure. i glow. it's nothing really special. s'why my hair's pink though, if that's intriguing.

User Image
                              User Image
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    x

x

◤`quiet groan, her eyebrow twitching in slight irritation well if you need help or anything just hit me up. i mean i'm not a trained medical official, but i know a thing or two. better then not going to the hospital at all. not to mention, it'll be hard to decently wrap and treat your wrist with one hand ◤`she crosses her arms mock it all you want, but friendships form in unlikely places. unless you'd rather not even try? in which case, just let me know - i'll freely back off. i'm not going to try and force you into anything. ◤`shakes head, grumbling. she reaches for her food and takes a bite, her eyebrow twitching senka is going to kill me

◤`shrugs i suppose so. but does that really mean anything if you're miserable every night? ◤`nods i see. so you're pretty new here? how's the city been treating you? ◤`forced, half smile i could show you around the city, if you'd like. i know it like the back of my hand. or... more literally, i know this town perfectly. ◤`glances at her, but ultimately closes out the apps well, if you ever need help, just let me know. research is one of the few things i actually do very well... and i don't mind helping. ◤`rubs the back of her neck, hunching her shoulders slightly sorry-- really, i wasn't trying to say that. you seem like one of the most normal people i've met. ◤`takes a deep breath i'm just used to people being to stingy with their names. but i suppose people are also trying to make a big name for themselves as heroes. ◤`extends hand i'm lily.

Feral Fatcat

User Image
PIPER ❝ NEØNI ❞ MOOREko

bring it on, kid. i have my ways of revenge. don't judge me by my looks, hun.
                                                        it's everybody's first mistake ▬puts up fists, throwing light punches in the air
                                                        oh man, they sure ******** did. it was straight out of a novel, this ******** boy. where i come from, there are thousands of the.. hipsters ▬pretends to shudder
                                                        m - mortem d - d - dea?! the ******** mortem dea? she's on here too?! ▬eyes widen, not sure if in fear or excitement
                                                        i've only heard stories from my old town. i don't know what i'd do if i crossed paths with the likes of her.
                                                        then ******** do it, mate. ********. not rocket science. i'll keep poking it, don't test me.
                                                        cocks head, reaching for his hair❞ you glow? bad boy is a night light?
                                                        that's pree cute, not gonna lie. wait. long and glowing hair? you are totally Rapunzel, right? healing powers are legit ▬actually being serious

shrugs halfheartedly❞ i know. i ******** know. bah. maybe i'll look into it..
                                                        grumbles❞ thanks i guess ▬tries to hide the reddening of her cheeks
                                                        the city is pretty much what i would expect. nothing like the movies. no princes/princesses. no sunshine. no signing show tunes. total drag.
                                                        but it's new, it's refreshing to be a nobody some days.
                                                        eh. don't take it personally, but i don't think that's necessary. you could be a ******** creep for all i know.
                                                        i'll take your word for that, though. i'll make sure you are my go to person for such knowledge
                                                        the most normal? ▬shoulders fall❞ oh man, i feel sorry for you.
                                                        i wouldn't even associate that word with me
                                                        gah. ******** heroes. so annoying. and villains. all so ******** bothersome ▬shakes head, cracks open a bottle of hard cider
                                                        slightly shocked, shakes hand❞ lily, hm? i'm surprised you told me.
                                                        grumbles, adverts eyes❞ it's a cute name. fitting

lily konoko - tan konoko - tan

melitabee's Wife

Wheezing Millionaire

11,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

&&. ` titan ;

hm... ( :scrutinizes her for a moment how do i know you won't just kill me or something? and before you say anything -- you cannot blame me considering this place.
          calm down, calm down, i said i'd see where it takes us. ( :runs a hand through his hair and who's senka?

&&. ` seraph ;

&&. ` piper ;

zat so? ( :smirks, leans forward slightly what could a middle schooler do?
          what a nightmare. ( :chuckles better than the shitheads i went to school with, though.
          i know right? didn't think casual chitchat was her thing. ( :runs a hand through his hair
          you'd probably die, all things considering. ( :snorts i know i ********' would. not much i can do against someone that ********' dangerous.
          i don't want to. ( :waves good hand too much work, i don't have the money for a hospital visit. i'll be fine.
          ( :small irritated smirk ...no, not like rapunzel, piper. i can actually fly.

Feral Fatcat

User Image
PIPER ❝ NEØNI ❞ MOOREko

chuckles lowly❞ oh ho ho... you are asking for it, i swear, pretty boy.
                                                        winds up arm, lands fist upon his cheek, just resting it there with slight pressure
                                                        you are really lucky you are cute. can't ruin the one thing going for ya. ▬retracts arm, takes a swig from her hard cider
                                                        that place was a nightmare itself. this place an't no heaven either, to be ******** honest.
                                                        ugh, don't even get me started about school. ▬scoffs❞ what is in the past is staying there
                                                        slumps back, still in shock❞ man. why would she want to be here? are they others?
                                                        ********. like i would even want to talk to them. i swear if any of them brag about the "work" they do, i'll smash their faces in
                                                        hmph. maybe i could stand against her for a few minutes, yeah? i'm scrappy ▬poses triumphantly
                                                        oh for ********-- ▬stands up annoyed, grabs an ice pack from her empty freezer❞ quit your crying.
                                                        grabs his hand, places wrapped ice pack on his wrist❞ don't be a baby, kid
                                                        you can fly? ▬nods approvingly❞ mm yeah that's pretty cool.
                                                        doesn't explain the glowing bit as much as my theory did, but whatevs.
                                                        is this just a app for gifted people or something? i really don't think this is just a coincidence ▬twirls the long section of her hair around her index

shrugs halfheartedly❞ i know. i ******** know. bah. maybe i'll look into it..
                                                        grumbles❞ thanks i guess ▬tries to hide the reddening of her cheeks
                                                        the city is pretty much what i would expect. nothing like the movies. no princes/princesses. no sunshine. no signing show tunes. total drag.
                                                        but it's new, it's refreshing to be a nobody some days.
                                                        eh. don't take it personally, but i don't think that's necessary. you could be a ******** creep for all i know.
                                                        i'll take your word for that, though. i'll make sure you are my go to person for such knowledge
                                                        the most normal? ▬shoulders fall❞ oh man, i feel sorry for you.
                                                        i wouldn't even associate that word with me
                                                        gah. ******** heroes. so annoying. and villains. all so ******** bothersome ▬shakes head, cracks open a bottle of hard cider
                                                        slightly shocked, shakes hand❞ lily, hm? i'm surprised you told me.
                                                        grumbles, adverts eyes❞ it's a cute name. fitting

lily konoko - tan konoko - tan
                  User Image
                              User Image
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    x

x

◤`she pauses, her hand automatically going to her eye. her expression darkens for a second, but she shakes it off a few reasons, really. why would i want to kill you? what would i gain? just because you're a bit of a jerk... that's no reason to take someone's life. call me old fashioned maybe, but... ◤`she crosses her arms i respect life! and even if i wanted to, i couldn't - i can't even run the mile in the gym class, how would i possibly be able to kill you? and my power... it's not an offensive type. it has no attack power what-so-ever. and the police would catch me in a heart beat, and i'd lose my whole life! ◤`she huffs is that good enough reason for you? ◤`she eyes him, but relaxes then let me take care of that wrist of yours. ◤`her face flushes at the name, and she shrinks back. her eyes dart to the ground and she pushes her index fingers together repeatedly she's just... like a sister.

◤`shrugs i've been here my whole life. i can't even imagine what this place might look like from someone new... ◤`ponders we have a lot of people wanting to become villains and heroes here. i'm not sure how any other place is, people don't usually report that kind of thing. ◤`dismissive wave understandable. i think my friend would kill me for offering to help people on here out. she'd probably have a heart attack just knowing im talking to someone ◤`sighs but the offer will stand for as long as you need it. ◤`scratches her head, blowing out air tell me about it. i thought that after a while i would've gotten used to it, but i haven't. people just like to find new ways to be weird. ◤`offers a slight smile well if you're willing to share your name, why not share mine? i mean it's nothing special. i bet my school has like, twenty other lily's. but i think it's only as significant as we make it. ◤`blushes slightly, pulling on her braid ahh... thanks, i suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces