User Image

WE ARE STARTING !!

♪ ♪ ♪

OURAN GAZETTE

Weather: SUNNY
            Temperature: COOL
            Time: 9:00 AM
            Date: April 1

Information Column: It's the start of the new school year! I hope you all had a wonderful Sping Break! I want to welcome all the new incoming students to Ouran Academy! The world is your osyter here at Ouran and anything is possible!

It is a bright, sunny morning on this April first day, but don't let appearances fool you! It is quite cool outside so you might want to spend the day indoors where it's nice and warm.

Don't forget to welcome back Eternal Sound from their recent concert in Kyoto! It was to advertise their upcomig CD entitled Infinity which is set to release in a few weeks. Rumors are floating around that they might even start acting! Though it hasn't been confirmed yet.

To all students, don't be alarmed to see swarms of photographers and reporters on campus when school ends; they're all here to see the members of the Host Club who - if you haven't noticed - make up the popular singing group Eternal Sound. However, if any of you see photographers, reporters or just someone strange harrassing or snooping around where they aren't suppose to, call security and they will be removed and banned from the Ouran campus.

Have a wonderful day!

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Kazuma Misuzu
~Wild Type~

When the mirrors and the lights and the smoke clear
I'd never guess how we ever could have got here

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Kazuma extended a hand aimlessly, smacking his desk a few times before successfully managing to turn off his annoying alarm clock. Ugh. Why couldn't classes start at like, noon? And still end at the same time of course. He could always use the excuse that he had to do work for the band...but that'd probably fall through and he'd be scolded by Hosokawa. Kazuma respected the man, and was not-so-secretly a big fan of his past violin playing.

Kazuma somehow dragged himself out of bed and into the shower. Just as he finished changing into his school uniform, a young man around the age of 25 entered the room. "How are you feeling today Young Master?" the man asked, a dutiful smile plastered on his face. "I'm fine. Something plain and simple." he replied, sitting down at a chair next to a vanity mirror. The older man quickly did Kazuma's hair, brushing it out, blush drying it, and applying just the right amount of gel. He also applied a small amount of powder to Kazuma's face to stop it from getting shiny. Kazuma looked himself over. "Acceptable. You may take your leave." The man seemed to let out a sigh of relief and left the room in a hurry. Even his staff was scared of him. Then again, he was scarier when he just woke up than any other time of day.

Kazuma headed downstairs, where maids had already laid out his breakfast. He didn't feel much like eating, so he grabbed a piece of toast and two slices of bacon and was on his way, leaving the rest of the small feast to go to waste. "Have a good day Young Master!" a trio of maids chirped as he grabbed his bag, headed out the door, and towards his limo. It didn't take long to arrive at Ouran.

'I'm kind of early...at least there's no reporters around.' he thought to himself. A bodyguard exited the car before him and went around the car to hold his door open. Kazuma exited and the guard accompanied him to the front gates, where Kazuma raised a hand to dismiss him. Kazuma hated having to be gaurding. He was more than capable of defending himself from rabid fans and reporters alike. 'I guess I'll go wait for classes to start in the Club Room.' he thought as he made his way into the building and towards the Third Music Room.

Trading in who I've been for shiny celebrity skin
I like to push it and push it until my luck is over

User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Am I more than you bargained for yet?
I'm dying to tell you anything you want to hear
Cause that's just who I am this week.

Allanna Kitomi
Customer

Allanna awoke at six am exactly, the same time she'd been waking up for the last few years. She didn't even need an alarm clock now, her body was like a machine when it came to waking up on time. She changed into a leotard and ballet flats and made her way down to her training room. It was Monday, which meant it was a day for practicing form rather than strength training. She loved Mondays. She did all of her stretches, then moved on to all of her basic and then advanced ballet moves. She then went through a simple routine, focused mainly on form than the complexity of moves. That part she had to video tape for her mother to review, and she'd get scolded if she wasn't perfect. She finished up by stretching out again, then looked to the clock. 7:30am. She still had plenty of time to get to school.

After taking a cleansing shower, Allanna changed into her school uniform and did her hair and make-up. Today she had her hair pulled back into a half-ponytail, with the front pulled back and the back still down. She applied a foundation, powder, and a light pink blush, then finished her look with black eyeliner and mascara, and a dash of light blue eye shadow to make her eye color pop. Glancing herself over in the mirror, she deemed herself presentable.

Allanna made her way downstairs, where her mother was finishing her breakfast and sipping at her coffee. "Morning Mother!" Allanna said cheerfully. Without looking up, her mother asked, "Did you complete your morning routine?" Allanna took her seat at the table and nodded. "Of course I did." Her mother nodded slightly, put down her cup, and stood. "Good girl. I have to be going now. Have a good day at school." Allanna smiled, "Thanks Mother, have a good day at work!" she replied cheerfully. Once her mother left the room, Allanna let out a short sigh. That was about as much interaction as she was getting from her mother recently, besides getting yelled at during practices. She ate her breakfast in silence, then made her way out the door to her waiting driver.

As Allanna got in the car, a voiced asked, "Ready for today? I know you were excited about the Host Club boys returning today." Allanna let out a giggle. "Definitely ready! I wonder if maybe they'll perform a song off their new album for us!" she replied happily to Jayde, her driver. Jayde nodded and smiled. "That'd be a treat for you girls indeed." They made small talk the rest of the way to the school. Jayde was a good sport, putting up with Allanna's teenage drama. "Have a lovely day Allanna." he said as she got out of the car. "Bye Jayde!" she replied with a smile and a wave.

Allanna made her way up to the gate. It was just about time for the other students to start arriving now. She didn't have terribly many friends though, and wondered when they'd show up. While waiting, she decided to take a seat at a nice bench in the front garden area and enjoy the weather. It was a bit chilly, but the sunlight made up for it in her mind.

User Image

I'm just a notch in your bedpost,
But you're just a line in a song.

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Washu_Takahashi

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xx ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ x xxTHE LITTLE: DEVIL xx TYPE

SUN.SHINE,
BLINDS YOU IF YOU STARE BUT,
NOW ! SEE, [CRYSTAL] CRYSTAL CLEAR
S HERE I AM,
YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE ME
BUT i WON`T EVER BE ANYWHERE BUT HERE

company;; Kazuma Misuzu xx location;; Third Music Room, Ouran Academy xx mood;; Excited, Cheerful, Happy

Luca had been up and about for a little under an hour now. The reason? He was stuck deciding on whether he should wear Chanel's square acetate glasses with a double bridge or a new Ray-Ban pair that had a black exterior frame and a red-green-yellow interior frame.... desicions, desicions... After pondering his dilema for a few minutes, Luca D'Anna decided to not wear either glasses - opting to wear a pair of square glasses with a bright orange-magenta-limegreen frame. It was a pair of custom made glasses by Gucci and one-of-a-kind! Plus the bright colors just screamed for attention! Perfect! Once he had finally selected his eyewear for the day, Luca went about his morning routine; taking a quick, morning shower, brushing his teeth and styling his hair. Once that was out of the way, he made his way to the large walk-in closet and took out his Ouran Academy uniform.

A wide, giddy smile broke out on his face as the brunette stared at the powder blue uniform. As the youngest member of Eternal Sound, when it came to school poor Luca had no one to help him avoid the fangirls and all the paparazzi; but at last he was going to Ouran Academy! Now he could finally go to the same school as his friends! And if he needed help they weren't a whole campus away anymore! Still smiling brightly, Luca quickly undressed before doning the school uniform.

It was a perfect fit; and he look pretty darn good in it too!

Brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes, Luca grabbed his school bag and made his way out of his bedroom. The house he lived in was pure, traditional Japanese with tatami floor mats and sliding shoji doors - though his room was the only Western room besides the bathrooms; and as he walked down the outdoor hall, he took a moment to revel in the peace and tranquility the house seemed to emit. He entered the large, dining room and greeted his aunt and uncle with a cheerful, "Buongiorno (Good morning) Uncle Kawahira! Aunt Haruka!"

His aunt and uncle both smiled at their nephew before returning his greeting as Luca took a seat on the tatami floor. "I can tell that you are very excited for the school year." His uncle said with laugh.

Luca nodded fervently. "Yeah! I'm finally going to the same school as my band mates!" Luca's uncle just smiled once more as the three began eating their breakfast.

Once he was done - he nearly inhaled his food in his excitment - Luca stood and waved. "I'll be going now! Ciao! (Good bye!)" His uncle and aunt wished him luck as he left. Luca began making his way to the main gate and entrance where his driver was waiting. Takeshi was an elderly man with white hair, kind brown eyes and an immaculate black suit. He gave Luca a warm smile and quietly opened the door for the teen. "Thanks Takeshi!" Luca chirped, sliding into the back seat before the limo took off.

Little Time Skip !

The limo pulled up behind another limo as Luca stepped out. His driver nodded his head in good-bye as the brunette began walking into school. Despite this being his first year attending Ouran, Luca knew the layout of the campus like the back of his hand - he was, afterall, not only a member of Eternal Sound but he was also a member of the Ouran Host Club which required him being at the school when school ended. Luca walked quickly - taking time to greet and say "Good morning." to the passing students (there weren't many students flocking towards him as: one, it was still relatively early in the morning and two, all the students would crowd around Marius when he arrive) - towards his destination; the Third Music Room where the Host Club usually met before and after school. 'I wonder if I'm the first one to get here?' Luca thought as he entered the Third Music Room. The answer was no.

Upon entering the room, the half-Italian, half-Brazailian teen saw Kazuma Misuzu. "Kazuma! Luca greeted, striding over to the tall teen. "Morning! How've you been since the concert? Any interesting fangirl stories to tell?" Being famous did have it's advantages, however it also had it's disadvantages as well, namely fangirls who would do anything to meet them and often sent them strange gifts like: locks of their hair or cookies laced with sleeping drugs. Luckily, Hosokawa kept most away by hiding their personal information - but there was always that one, stubborn fan that did who-knows-what and managed to find their personal information.

fighterrrx's Fangirl

Partying Fisher

User Image
                                                              A sizzle and a crack popped the air, as eyes stared at the mixture in the frying pan. A simple omelette with a mixture of cheese and bacon. Cooking his own breakfast, Ryouta Yano stood there clad in his school uniform, with an apron to cover it, having the look of wanting to crawl back to bed. Although he wasn't really a morning person...A certain person barged into his room, screaming, telling him that sleeping in on a school day wasn't too good for him. Yup, his own dear mother screamed at him to get his butt out of bed.

"Ryouta. Remember to not overwork yourself!" his mother smiled, as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Of course, Mom," the brunette yawned, before feeling a hard smack on the head with the newspaper. "OW!"

His mother sighed, as she glanced at him thoughtfully. "And...try not to sleep late, too! My goodness... Just because you're an idol...doesn't mean you have to wreck your sleeping habits with other things!" she nodded. The Yano boy couldn't help, but to sigh. His mother was a strict one, but it was out of love after all. He stayed up late playing some game that he had gotten into, something a fan had given to him. Kinda regretted doing that now.

Turning off the stove, Ryouta placed the omelette onto the plate, and began to eat his breakfast, while watching the news. Unlike most students at Ouran....Ryouta lived in a regular house. Compared to the others, his parents either drove themselves, or their managers picked them up, while Ryouta simply commuted to school. Wasn't really much of a need for servants and such, since it was too much of a hassle to pay people to spoil yourself. Especially since they didn't want to waste their money, if thinking that their 'fame' might be short-lived, and they might lacked money to pay them. Besides, Ryouta's stalkers tend to think this is his relative's house, ending up to believe his more famous grandparents' mansion nearby is his actual place.

After eating, Ryouta got onto his bike and pedaled his way to school. The idol needed the exercise, plus it was better than asking someone to drive hm. He was in Kendo Club...and with his newfound activities, he couldn't train as often like before. It became a bit of a problem for him, so he had to find new ways to train his body. As he approached the school, he saw some fans waiting out in front of the school gate. Shoot. He didn't expect them to be this early. Ryouta had no other choice, but to park his bike at his other club room. The Kendo Dojo. The Kendo Team Captain favored him for a different reason, other than him being an idol, and allowed him to park his bike there, whenever something like this had happened. However, Ryouta had to make it up by cleaning the entire dojo after practice, which can get tiresome for him.

"I better find another way to get to school if this keeps up," he sighed, wandering down the hallways towards the Third Music Room.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab This stubborn pride tab tab tab tab This straining voice
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Don’t let the string of tensions make your heart ache
                      tab tab There’s no morning when the sun won’t rise.... tab tab tab tab I won’t stop dreaming
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab The real challenge is starting here and now.

location⇢hallways tab with⇢no one tab feeling⇢ tired / exhausted tab

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Kazuma Misuzu
~Wild Type~

When the mirrors and the lights and the smoke clear
I'd never guess how we ever could have got here

Kazuma walked in a very relaxed manner, shoulders slumped, head pointed down. Even in that state, he was still incredibly tall. A guy who was 5'8" was usually considered pretty darn tall, but Kazuma towered over almost everyone at 6'3". It got him the attention of a good c***k of Eternal Sound's fan base, since women seemed to like very tall men. If anything, Kazuma just enjoyed getting to look down on most people with no effort at all.

And then there was Luca, Kazuma's favorite of the other hosts. The boy was only 5'5", which wasn't TOO short for a boy, but hanging around Kazuma made him look much smaller. Hearing the boy's voice, Kazuma turned to face him. "Ah, morning Luca." he replied with a smile. The boy was the most devious out of the all the other band members, which was mainly why Kazuma got along with him so well. He didn't care as much for the goody two shoes types.

Kazuma pondered Luca's question for a short while. "Oh, I got a pretty good one." he finally recalled. "The other day I went to the mall in disguise, with glasses and a scarf and a hat to try and hide my identity. Of course some girl recognized me. But she was kind enough to ask in a quiet voice and not squeal too loudly when I admitted who I was. She was really cute, so I decided to take her on a date in the mall. I bought her some ice cream, which she licked provocatively and said "There's something else I'd love to lick." Kazuma got pretty into the story, mimicking the girl's actions. "At that I couldn't help but laughed and walked off, but she followed me right out of the mall squealing and begging for me to stay until my bodyguard outside held her off." Kazuma finished. Girls were crazy. He could have his pick of their fans, which was easily a couple thousand females, but they were all bat-s**t crazy as far as he was concerned. "Nothing too out of the ordinary for us, but she was still a bit cuckoo." he added.

Kazuma looked at the other boy, who seemed too normal for too many of their fans to seriously fuse over. Being the youngest though, he probably had a good share of the fanbase. "How about you, anything interesting happen?" he asked more out of obligation than true curiosity. He heard a sound outside the door and noticed Ryouta about to enter the room. "Hey Ryou. We were just sharing new fan stories. Anything fun happen to you either?" he asked as the Natural Type entered the room.

((OOC: If my story was too bad let me know and I'll edit it. I think it should be okay though haha))

Trading in who I've been for shiny celebrity skin
I like to push it and push it until my luck is over

User Image
εїз ..Ƙōŗíĸŏ..Łȩɳȩʂ.. εїз
..Șɇҫӧᶇᶁ..Ὗἕἀɼ..₡ΰṣṱṏ₥ἕṝ..
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

M y s t e r i o u s.
O p e n - M i n d e d.
G e n t l e.

╔══════════════╗

In a mansion not far from the Ouran Academy, a young girl was already awake and at her small vanity area. The top half of her blue black hair was tied in a high ponytail, while the rest danced around her shoulders and back. Thick bangs covered most of her forehead, which held a decent-sized scar from when she was abused as a young child. No one knew about the scar except her father, but that's another story for a later time. A light purple heart-shaped tattoo could be seen right under her right eye. It was a tattoo that covered another scar of her abuse back when she was a child. However, the scar underneath was barely noticeable.

The young girl was dressed in her school uniform, which she kind of hated. She never wore skirts before, but it would have to do for now. At least it wasn't super short! She had applied some eye liner over her eyes, but not much. Just enough to bring out her eyes a little bit. Some blue lip gloss adored her lips as she put a little bit on. She also applied some blush on her pale cheeks, and as before, not so much. Once the girl was done, she went downstairs to see two of the house-hold maids had already made her breakfast. "Good morning, Miss Koriko! I hope you're ready for your first day of school." The girl, Koriko Lenes, just let out a small sigh. "You know I never went to a public school before. Let alone an academy full of rich kids. Watch me fail so hard." The sixteen-year old said back as she sat at the large dining table in the kitchen. One of the maids, Rose, set a plate with waffles in front of her. She also brought a small glass of orange-juice beside her. "Enjoy your breakfast, Koriko. I hope those waffles help with your mood!" Rose said as she went back to cleaning up the kitchen. A small smile could be seen on Koriko's face as she dug into her breakfast.

After the girl was done with her breakfast, she left the place she called home. Koriko knew her father was at work early that morning, so he didn't have a chance to say good luck to her. Despite her father wanting someone driving her to Ouran Academy, the American-born teenager decided against it and just walk there anyway. It wasn't only a mile away from where she lived, so it wouldn't matter to her. As Koriko walked, she could feel the cool spring air on her. At least it wasn't blistering cold, like in the winter time. She hated the cold, and she couldn't wait until it got mild again.

Once she arrived at the gates of Ouran Academy, she could see some reporters, people with cameras, and squealing fans. The girl's pale blue eyes blinked several times as she analyzed the situation before her. That's when she remembered her father telling her about the Host Club and Eternal Sound returning to Ouran Academy. She also remembered she wanted to sign up to be customer of the Host club. She thought that way she could get some social interaction of people around her age for once. I totally forgot that people are crazy over Eternal Sound. I better be careful so I don't get ran over by crazy people. The second-year girl thought as she squeezed her way through the crowd.

Once she go through, Koriko went to the front garden area as students passed her left and right. The Ouran Academy was huge. She would never of thought she would attend such a school. Now maybe she could pursue her dream of becoming one of the artists that actually made money! However, as Koriko looked over her right shoulder, she saw a familar blue-eyed, blonde haired girl sitting on a bench. She knew it was Allanna as soon as she looked at her. Going over to the bench the first-year was sitting on, she said, "Hello, Allanna! How was your summer? I hope it went well..." Allanna was one of the few friends she met before she came to Ouran Academy. The sixteen-year old was still a bit nervous about coming here, though. She had never been around so many people at once before. As she waited for the girl to answer her, Koriko pulled out a small notebook from her shoulder bag, and started to doodle on a random page.

╚══════════════╝

"Drawing is my way of releasing the negativity within me."

With: Allanna
Feeling: Nervous, Excited
Thinking: This place is so huge!
OOC: First post! I hope I did alright. ;~;

User ImageUser Image
User Image

✲ ' YOSHIDA, BUNKO
THE STUDENT COUNCIL SECRETARY

User Image

{ outfit ' student council room > school gates ' nervous, in awe ' allanna, koriko

The first day of school. The day where all teenage girls did their best to make a first impression by prettying themselves up. Hair done, nails done, everything did. As Bunko looked outside the window of the student council office, the only thing the blue haired girl could see was a sea of sparkles. Everyone was twinkling; like little stars shining in the night sky. It didn’t help that some lights shined brighter than others, indicating which individuals put more care into their appearance than others. Yoshida Bunko was not one of those girls. Despite being a child of two cosmetologists, it made her feel uncomfortable to be a living doll for her parents to prim and spoil. The idea of frying her hair so she could have curls made her twitch, just as how putting on make up made her face tingle with fright. She wasn’t used to it, and despite being a first year at a prestigious school, Bunko wanted to do her best to blend into the crowd.

Blending in was the best. She could spend all day talking to her ‘friends’ while ignoring the outside world. It was hard to talk to them when her mind was in a tizzy, because these special friends of her lived inside her mind. That’s right. Bunko only had imaginary friends. She also had an imaginary prince too, but ‘Earl’ was too precious to share. He was only hers, and she did not want to reveal him, for she feared that he might be too dreamy for other girls to believe. But anything was real when she used her imagination.

Anyways, so why was the girl already at school? Simple: she had predicted that fan girls and paparazzi would swarm the school gate and went to school early. It worked in her favor, as Bunko wanted to see the room she would dedicate her first year in: the student council room. How she became the secretary was a surprise to her, but she couldn’t resist when the offer was given. Finally, a chance to be someone important! Something her parents could (hopefully) be proud about! Although her parents were never excited for the fifteen year old girl’s accomplishments in comparison to her sister. Her sister, Fumiko, was the main model for STAR! Magazine, which was a magazine filled with teenage drivel about useless information about celebs. Well… not totally useless, since there was one group of boys that Bunko liked: Eternal Sound. Who just so happened to be attending her school! How exciting was that?

Oh Earl, what should I do? I might have a chance to meet them in person! Oh, but I still love you the most! She thought, as she imagined herself talking to a man who radiated with beauty. ”Am I not good enough for you, Bunko? I thought I was the love of your life!” Oh, but you are! You are! I only love you, Earl-sama!

This little daydream went on and on until she finally snapped herself back to reality. Oops. How long had she been chatting with Earl? Wiping away the disgraceful dribble of drool off her chin, the girl adjusted her glasses and proceeded to walk towards the front gate. Although it was uncool to be one of the fangirls that wanted to see Eternal Sound, she couldn’t help but feel a tad curious if the rumors were true. As she made her way outside, she was forced to squint her eyes as she felt herself get blinded by everyone’s radiance. There were so many fans here!

The idea of surrounding herself with people made her nervous, which made the girl fidget with the strap of her bag as she tried to hide herself away from the crowd, but close enough to see the boys once they made their entrance. It just so happened that the spot she decided to stand in was close to a bench with two girls, which made the first year shift as she tried to ignore them. But how could she possibly ignore them when they were so cute in their own way? The first girl was so petite, and had large baby blue eyes. Not to mention that her hair was styled so chic! The second girl had a beautiful blueish-black hair color, and a cute heart tattoo under her right eye. Both girls glowed with such a shiny aura that Bunko had to hide behind a tree to protect herself. Oh, why did she decide to stand in this particular spot at this particular moment? ”They’re so pretty…” she mumbled, blushing as she averted her gaze back to the gate.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Oh, Earl! If only you were real."

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

A ℒ ℒ A ℵ ℵ AxxƘ ɬ Շ ʘɬ
HOST HOPPER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Allanna continued to sit on the bench at the front of the school yard. She pulled out her phone and started with her usual routine. 'Facebook...everyone's posting about heading to school...no new texts...Facebook again...' At the sound of her own name being called, Allanna's head snapped up from her phone. Seeing Koriko, she smiled and turned off her phone and placed it carefully back into her bag. "Morning Koriko!" she chirped out happily. Allanna hadn't had the time in the past to make many friends outside of her various dance studios, so she was glad to have Koriko to talk to at school. "My summer went a lot better than expected actually! Mother let me take two weeks off of dance practice so we could travel to Paris and see the ballet. We must have seen it a dozen times while we were there. But of course when we got back she made me perform the main character's role from memory, and I got scolded for every mistake I made." Allanna recalled, shuddering at the memory. The ballet had been simply lovely, but duplicating it had left her with sore feet and very sore ears after listening to her mother...

"How was your vacation Koriko? Excited to be at a real school for once?" she asked, knowing a little of Koriko's having been homeschooled. Allanna watched as Koriko started to draw, a bit mesmerized by it. Allanna had a big fat zero in artistic talent. Well, dancing could be considered an art, but anything that required use of her hands to create new things was beyond her scope of limitations.

Allanna glanced up from Koriko's notebook to see a very ordinary blue haired girl looking over at them. She was too terribly plain...and the school uniform really didn't suit her at all. Well, pastel yellow really didn't suit much of anyone, but it was more the style than the color that seemed wrong on her. The girl looked fairly familiar though...perhaps they were both freshman and had attended the middle school together? The girl looked away and dove behind a tree. Allanna glanced around to see if anyone had shown up that the girl might be avoiding. Nope, no one was terribly close to them. Maybe Allanna imagined her hiding? No...she was sure that the girl was hiding from Koriko and herself for some strange reason.

"You don't have to hide you know." Allanna said in a voice loudly enough that could be heard from the tree. "Did we do something to offend you?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

where I am: school yard bench.xwhat I'm thinking: what a strange girl.xwho I'm with: Koriko, Bunko.

User Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Marius Himura ~*
King Type

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee- Marius reached over and lightly tapped the alarm clock residing on the night stand next to his bed. He pushed back the covers and swung his legs over the side of his bed, already humming a little joyous melody to himself. Marius was naturally optimistic and so he was looking forward to the first day of school after the band's concert in Kyoto. Standing he walked over to his closet where his school uniform hung neatly and recently ironed by one of the maids in the mansion. He changed into the uniform, humming all the while, and stood in front of a mirror to adjust the tie so that it was perfect. When it came to his looks, Marius was a bit of a perfectionist. A knock on his door was followed by a servant entering the room, "Good morning Jing," Marius greeted cheerfully. "Good Morning, Young Master." the maid standing by the door to his room. "Your breakfast is ready, Sir." "Marvelous, I am famished." Marius replied pulling a comb from his pocket and pulling it through his short blond locks. Slipping the comb back into it's correct pocket, he grinned at himself in the mirror before following the maid out of the room and down stairs to the dining room where his breakfast was laid out for him.

"Simply delightful, Jing." Marius stated as he sat down and ate the food quickly before standing once more and making his way outside where his driver and body guard a waited him. His body guard opened the door of the limo for him and after Marius was in closed the door. His body guard would ride up front with the driver. His driver started the limo and a few seconds later they were exiting the estate and heading towards school. Luckily, Marius only lived about twenty minutes from the school. Through out the ride Marius hummed one of the songs from his bands current album Infinity. It wasn't long until Ouran Academy came into view as well as the usual mob of fans and Marius grinned excitedly. He loved the attention the fans gave him, even if some of them were a bit...unbalanced to put it nicely. As the car stopped at the gates Marius waited until his body guard opened the door to get out and stand before his adoring fans.

"Good Morning everyone!" Marius said loudly to the fangirl's (and a fanboy here and there). A few seconds after entering the gate he was practically mobbed and encircled by excited fans, though his body guard did quite well keeping most at arms length. As he walked Marius willingly signed a few pieces of paper that was shoved his way by multiple fans and briefly touched a few outstretched hands. "I hope you all enjoy this beautiful sunny sunny day, my wonderful fans!" he said this as he reached the entrance to the school and entered. A few fans still followed as he headed towards the Third Music Room since classes weren't starting quite yet. "I'll see you later, Jae." Marius stated, still grinning, as they arrived at the club room and his body guard nodded. Marius entered the club room then and seeing that most of his bandmates were already here, his grin widened just little bit more. "Morning my friends," Marius greeted walking over to where his friends were, "Isn't it a beautiful day for the start of the school year?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
εїз ..Ƙōŗíĸŏ..Łȩɳȩʂ.. εїз
..Șɇҫӧᶇᶁ..Ὗἕἀɼ..₡ΰṣṱṏ₥ἕṝ..
User Image

M y s t e r i o u s.
O p e n - M i n d e d.
G e n t l e.

╔══════════════╗

Koriko was about to make a comment about Allanna's summer vacation, until her friend shouted toward someone hiding behind a tree. Maybe the person behind the tree was scared of them for some reason? She stopped doodling in the yellow notebook on her lap. She had tons of random doodles and sketches on the many pages inside. For some reason, she was drawing a head shot of her best friend, Allanna. Koriko had just finished in time before her friend had shouted at the tree. However, whoever was behind that tree seemed extremely shy. So, with Allanna, the second-year shouted, "Whoever you are, come out from behind that tree! We don't bite! I promise!" There was a sincere tone in the shout she made toward the person behind the tree. Koriko hoped it would be enough for the person to come out from hiding and join them.

Turning back to Allanna, Koriko said, "You know I'm still nervous about a school filled with many kids. Including when the band of Eternal Sound resides in these walls. I have listened to some of their songs, and they are pretty good." The young, blue-black haired girl paused as she pulled at the collar of her school uniform. Sheesh, these uniforms are so uncomfortable. Plus, this yellow color really clashes with my hair. It just doesn't look right either.. She thought before letting out a sigh. So, the second-year continued on talking to her friend, "You know, your mother is a little harsh. You didn't get a break from dancing for hours on end, did you? Also, how is your ballet skills coming along? I hope I can see you in some recital some day. I really would love to watch you, Allanna."

Koriko then held up the yellow notebook toward Allanna. The head shot of her friend was sketched with a regular pencil. Koriko had managed to put in a lot of detail before stopping. "So, what do you think? Did I get all your aspects right this time, Allanna? I hope I did, because I really hate failing at drawing something correctly!" The sixteen-year old asked her good friend in a nervous tone. As she waited for an answer, Koriko couldn't help but stare back at the tree a person was hiding behind. Will that person ever come out of hiding? I would love to meet them. The girl thought with a small smile on her face. Whoever it was, she couldn't wait to say hello to them.

╚══════════════╝

"Drawing is my way of releasing the negativity within me."

With: Allanna <3
Feeling: Nervous; Excited
Thinking: I would really love to meet that person behind the tree...
OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Streaker

User Image

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ!
            ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ-sɪᴅᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ!
            ᴀɪsʜɪᴛᴇʀᴜ!

April was her favorite time of the year - the cherry blossoms bloomed so beautiful and Spring romance was in the air. Not that romance meant much to the Junior here at Ouran Academy... Romance didn't mix well with her weak heart. Chiyoko smiled at her reflection in the mirror as she finished braiding her twin pony tails, adjusting her glasses on her nose as she stood and grabbed her book-bag on her way out of her bedroom. Today felt like it was going to be a good day... Chiyoko stopped in the kitchen to grab her bento lunch from the fridge, pausing to catch her reflection in the window, before rushing out the door and down to the town car. She couldn't afford to be late, not today when she was so eager to ask Zu-kun (Kazuma-kun) about his Spring Break!

Washu_Takahashi
            TO: Misuzu Kazuma
            MESSAGE: I'm looking forward to seeing you today at the club! > /// < I hope it won't be too busy... I want to hear all about your Spring Break!

The text left her phone and Chiyoko moved her hand over her chest to try and calm her racing heart... How long had it been since she had found her friend from the past? It had been almost a year since she had stumbled into the Host Club and found those familiar blue eyes. A small sigh escaped her lips and she let her head fall back against the seat as her eyes closed - she had spent almost every day she didn't have club activities in the Host Club since that day. The cool feel of the leather soothed her and she wished that the ride from her parent's estate to the school was a longer ride, especially when she was nervous about hearing back from the dark haired Kazuma.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

The phone vibrated in her hand and Chiyoko jumped in the back seat. Her eyes met the driver's in the mirror and the girl gave a sheepish grin as she looked down at the message on her phone. "Oh." The disappointment was potent on that word as her face fell - it was not Kazuma, but instead her mother who was begging her to come try on her latest fashion line today after school... She decided she would answer the woman later and shoved the phone back into her bag as the town car pulled up to the front gate of Ouran Academy.

"Thank you." Chiyoko said as she got out of the car and walked into the front garden - sitting perched was Allanna with a girl Chiyoko didn't recognize, but the tattoo under her eye was enough to make the simple girl stare... Which in turn made her lose focus and bump into another girl under one of the trees. "Opmpf!" Chiyoko grunted as she stepped back and looked to the person in her way - it was none other than Bunko, the Student Council secretary! "O-oh Bunko, I'm so sorry!" Chiyoko exclaimed softly as she helped steady the other girl with a smile, "I should have been watching where I was going! Sometimes I can be such a scatter brain, forgive me."

Itazura na kiss

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

A ℒ ℒ A ℵ ℵ AxxƘ ɬ Շ ʘɬ
HOST HOPPER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Allanna let out a little giggle when Koriko said they didn't bite. "Well...not too hard at least." she joked quietly. Allanna wasn't nearly as interested in meeting the girl as Koriko was, she wasn't quite interested in people who seemed so shy. Since she'd practically lived her life on the stage, she wasn't shy in the least bit and was used to people looking at her.

Allanna turned her attention back to Koriko. "You don't have to worry about the students. They all play nice to uphold theirs and their family's reputations. Just be careful not to trust any of them too quickly." she warned. Allanna knew how the students would play nicest with those coming from good backgrounds, and since Koriko's father was very influential in gaming world, she'd likely be targeted. Allanna would have to keep an eye on her somewhat naive homeschooled friend. "As for the band members, most of them are pretty down-to-earth. Well, except for King Marius. I think he really thinks he's a King sometimes." Allanna recalled with a giggle. She wasn't the biggest fan of their music, but she wasn't a major fan of anything outside of classical music. They were all gorgeous though, and she didn't mind being their costumer.

Allanna considered Koriko's words for a moment, then shrugged. "Yeah, Mother is pretty strict I guess. But it's just because she wants me to surpass her someday. I've already passed where she is now, but that's because the body slows with age. I still haven't beaten her at her prime." she replied. "My ballet skills have definitely improved! Mother said I'd be trying out for a part soon, so when that recital rolls around I'll be sure to save you a front row seat!" Allanna promised. Most of her friends were dancers themselves, so it'd be nice to a friend in the audience instead of sharing the stage.

When Koriko showed Allanna her notebook, Allanna couldn't help but stare in silence for a moment. There she was, on paper, staring back at herself. "Wow, it's like, perfect! And I'm not just saying that, it looks really good!" she praised her friend. To Allanna, it was really amazing. Maybe it wouldn't even be considered good if looked at by some crazy high-end artist, but to someone who drew faces as ovals with lines for eyes and a mouth, it really was fantastic.

Allanna attention was drawn away from Koriko's notebook when she heard two people colliding together Allanna stood, about to go help them up before seeing that they both appeared fine and neither had actually fallen. "Are you both alright?" she asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

where I am: school yard bench.xwhat I'm thinking: I wish I could draw...xwho I'm with: Koriko, Bunko, Chiyoko.

User Image

User Image

✲ ' YOSHIDA, BUNKO
THE STUDENT COUNCIL SECRETARY

User Image

{ outfit ' school gates ' embarrassed, ashamed ' allanna, koriko, chiyoko

Why were they calling out to her? She wasn’t a dog. Bunko scoffed, though a blush crept her cheeks as she continued to stare from a distance. It felt nice knowing there were people who wanted to be her acquaintance, even though one of the girls was giving her a condescending look. Why was she looking at her like that? Was it because of the uniform? I knew yellow didn’t suit me… she thought, feeling dejected as she picked up the hem of her pastel coloured dress. In Bunko’s opinion, pastel yellow was a color dedicated to adorable girls. They didn’t suit someone who was as tall and lanky as her. It didn’t help that with her bright red glasses and dark blue hair, Bunko was representing the primary colours on her person. So tacky… she thought, as she decided to stay put. There was no way she could waltz towards where the girls were sitting! It… it was too mortifying to think, that a wallflower such as her would approach two beautiful gems. Oh but she really did want to make a new friend…

”Oof!”

Bunko was startled as someone collided into her. Losing her balance, the girl waved her arms awkwardly until someone grabbed her arm to hold her steady. ”T-Thank you…” she mumbled, her face pointing towards the ground as she slowly lifted her eyes. Only for red glasses to meet clear. It was Miyamoto Chiyoko, a.k.a. the cosplay queen of Ouran High School. How Chiyoko knew Bunko’s name was a mystery, but she felt happy to know that someone acknowledged her presence in school. However, instead of saying, “It’s alright,” the girl scowled at Chiyoko and said, ”You should watch where you’re going. I could’ve been hurt.” The girl mentally cursed as the words left her lips, but there was nothing she could do to take it back. It didn’t help that the pretty, petite girl had suddenly approached them, and asked if the two of them were okay.

”We’re fine, thank you very much. Although it’s not your business to inquire.” Great! What a way to mess up another opportunity to make a new friend! The girl’s face flushed red, embarrassed at the cruel words that were coming out of her mouth. Why was she doing this to herself? Now that person was going to hate her! She’s so much prettier in person… Bunko thought, feeling like a giant compared to the girl. Bunko could only guess that the girl was less than five feet tall, and that Bunko towered over her by a few inches. Towered? Oh gosh, how embarrassing would it be if she was a feet taller?! Bunko hated being tall, and it didn’t help that high school girl was still in the process of growing. She was 5’7 today… but who knows? In a few years, there was a possibility that she might reach 6’0! Six feet! Then more people would think I’m a freak…

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

"Oh, Earl! If only you were real."

Ubebae's Darling

Romantic Cultist

18,175 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxx ” Hand her over or I’ll break your god damn neck in half!". Julian's words had Nausicaa gritting her teeth in annoyance. Her blue green gaze watched their opponents carefully as the standoff continued. Two other men stood at Nausicaa’s side, Julian and Zarius, two bastards who she had the pleasure of working with on this mission. Ahead of them, three unfamiliar men and the girl they held captive. Tonight’s mission: Return Senators Capulet’s Daughter back to her daddy for a large sum. ” Give us the Heir and then we’ll let the girl walk. “ the man speaking was of African descent, far larger than Nausicaa, and frankly looked like he needed a shower. In his arms he held the blue eyed blond, fairly young, perhaps twelve or fourteen. She was crying, her hair a mess with bruises going down her arms. This wasn’t a surprise considering the fact her daddy had screwed over the wrong people, and was now begging the Hashimoto Clan to get his daughter back. The other two men, Caucasian, simply stood at his side, one on the left looked a little too lanky to be in the business, while the other presented himself as threatening as a lady bug. In Nausicaa’s eyes, all they needed to worry about was the big guy holding the girl.” Cut the crap and hand her over. “ Nausicaa growled, her arms folded over her chest, lips curled back into a beast like snarl. ” Unless you want to see her neck snapped, I suggest you walk your pretty little @$$ over here and surrender. “, at these words Nausicaa rolled her eyes. Harley took a step forward, ” Like hell we’re handing Nausicaa over. “ he retorted. The prior deal which had been set up was that the kidnappers were willing to hand over the girl in exchange for the Heir.

xxxxxx The heir of the Black Dragons; which just so happen to be the green haired warrior before them. The bickering continued for a few more minutes, which mostly considered of the men yelling insults back at each other. It was during this time that Nausicaa saw one of men reach of his gun holder. At this, Nausicaa sprinted forward. ” Deal is off! “ she snapped, using her speed and legs to gain air as she jumped up, and caught the man square in his face with the heel of her boot. She felt bones break as her kick made successful contact. He fell backward, blood spluttering from his nose and mouth. As her feet hit the ground she was automatically grabbed from behind, the other man lifting her up and throwing her aside. She could hear the rustle and grunting of Zarius and Julian as they struggled with the black man who had the girl. Her whimpers and cries were barely heard over the noise of punching and bodies sliding across the concrete floor. It didn’t take long for Nausicaa to get back on her feet, by this time she saw that the man she had kicked was down for good, his partner now coming at her with swinging blows. She shifted left, then right, then back. Dodging fists that were trying to make contact with her face; however, as she stepped back she failed to realized some extra metal pipes behind her. She slipped, and lost balance. She blacked out for a second as she felt the man’s fist make contact with her jaw. A grueling sensation took over her neck and lower jaw as she fell. She landed on her back, where the man proceeded to try and get on top of her. However, she quickly rolled off to the side to avoid being pinned. She rolled until she was able to get back up, her hand gripping a nearby pipe. The moment he was on his feet rushing her again, Nausicaa coiled her arms back, a batter waiting for the ball. Why on earth the man didn’t stop running towards her was beyond her knowledge. She swung and caught him in his side, hopefully breaking a few ribs. He fell forward on his knees, and Nausicaa didn’t hesitate to bash his head in the moment his face was downward. Blood decorated the walls and floor around her, her clothes adorned with the warm liquid as she turned her attention to the others. Zarius had a gash on his arm from god knows what, but thankfully Julian had the other guy pinned on his back, the girl crouching beside Zarius in a frightful manner. Wiping some blood off her face she walked over to them.

xxxxxx” Status? “, Zarius asked, panting slightly. ” One dead. Two out of commission. “ Nausicaa commented walking over to the girl, she knelt down slightly, so that she could see eye level with her. ” We’re gonna take you home now okay? “ Nausicaa told her, extending her hand out to the girl so that she could take it and stand. ” What about him? “ Julian asked, referring to the man he had on the ground, gun pointed at his head so that he couldn’t run. ” Kill him. A$$hole sliced my favorite shirt. “ Zarius snapped, cleaning himself. ” No, let him run home and tell everyone what happen. “ Julian snickered, to this Nausicaa rolled her eyes, still waiting for the girl to take her hand. The blondie was hesitant. ” What’s wrong? Can’t cha walk? “ she asked, confused. She was pretty sure this girl didn’t need a wheelchair-…then she finally understood. ” You-…you cant’…can you? “ Nauciaa questioned, her voice soft. The girl nodded, tears falling from her eyes. Nausicaa turned her head to the three men they had dealt with. ” Which one. “ was all Nausicaa asked, her multi colored eyes a bit dark. Weakly the girl rose and pointed to the man they had pinned down. Without saying another word Nausicaa stood up, grabbed the gun from Julian, and shot him several times in his back. ” Holy shi-….Nausciaa what the hell? “ Zarius retorted, a bit surprised at her actions. She tossed the gun back at Julian, who didn’t say a word after this action. She went over to the girl, picked her up bridal style, and began exiting the warehouse. Leaving Zarius and Julian behind as she escorted the girl out. ” What the hell was that? “ Zarius questioned, rising to his feet and limping over to Julian. ” Why’d she do that? “ he asked, confused at their leaders actions. Nausicaa had always been ruthless, but it stills startled him that the young Heir still acted so aggressively. ” You idiot. “ Julian replied, slinging Zarius’s arm over his shoulder so that he could help him walk. ” The blondie was raped. “, with these words the two men followed Nausicaa out, where they would give the girl back, and be heavily rewarded.

xxxxxx Her eyes flickered open, and Nausicaa finally pulled away from the memories that inhabited her dreams. ” Nausicaa! Wake up! Get up! C’mon!” the shouting caused Nausicaa to fall off the side of her king sized bed, right onto the hard floor. ” Mom! “ Nausicaa groaned, rubbing the back of her head. The yellow eyed, red haired woman burst into laughter, holding her belly as she gleamed at her daughter. ” It’s not my fault, I told you to get up how long ago, now get dressed, or else your father will make you have a morning practice. “ to these words Nausicaa quickly jumped up from her spot. She really didn’t feel like being in combat so early in the morning, her body was still aching from last night.” No morning practice for me thank you, last night was enough. “ she told her mother as she stretched. Her mother gave a small salute, and took her leave. Nausicaa laughed a little, it was funny how her mother was still in her early thirties, yet acted like she was under twenty. She wiggled her jaw a little, still feeling the pain from the man’s punch. She should have been quicker, maybe then she wouldn’t have gotten nailed. Despite the rude awakening from her mother Nausicaa went about her normal morning routine and got ready for school. School at the prestigious Ouran Academy, what a joke. She got dressed in the uniform she found all too annoying, and set off. She didn’t bother to tell her parent’s goodbye, she knew they would be busy. Yet despite this her father had taken the liberty to booby trap several of the hallways as she exited the family mansion. Nausicaa decided to walk to school rather than take a ride. Which was rather crazy since she lived rather far; she didn’t mind however. Taking the city buses and walking down crowded streets suited her just fine. Even. It didn’t take her very long, and in no time at all she was on the school grounds. She walked rather fast despite being a little hindered by the schools uniform. Lost in thought, Nausicaa found herself in a random hallway. " Blah. " she groaned, cracking her neck slightly as she made her way down the isolated and quiet hallway.

Location - Random Hallway Mood & Feelings - In pain/Worried Companions - Alone

((ooc: Hello everyone :3 Sorry its so long!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas