Welcome to Gaia! ::

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image███ x███ x███ x███ x███ x███ x███ xx♔ ↯
                                          tab
                                          ________________O L D , xxB U T xxI ' M xxN O T xxT H A T xxO L D
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          tab
                                          ____________________________〈 ❜on ⋯line
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》THE UNDERWORLD⋮⁰³
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》FINE? BORED.⋮⁰²
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》... ...⋮⁰¹

tab
                                          User Image
                                          tab
                                          tab

______________________σπίτι του Άδη❜ ━ ☠GHOSTKING ! ↷⋮with ◞great↓˟ power. ⊰ xi ❦ follow

_.⋮ ☠ ❞___█░░ ; CHATROOM__↓ ⊱
                                                tab
                                                _______________________________EVERYTHING THAT DROWNS ME MAKES ME WANNA FLY
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
                                                .. What's this doing down here? STOOPS DOWN TO INSPECT THE PHONE, HIS BROW FURROWED. Uh. Isn't this a cell phone? SCOWLS AND GLANCES AROUND, BUT THE AREA OF THE FIELDS OF ASPHODEL HE'S IN ARE DEVOID OF ANY WANDERING SPIRITS . .. PICKS UP THE PHONE AND TURNS IT OVER A FEW TIMES. Okay. Uh. Oh, it's on? LOOKS MILDLY SURPRISED; HOLDS THE PHONE UP IN FRONT OF HIS FACE. Guess I might as well leave it on. Not like there's anything else to do right now. LITERALLY. HE STARTS WALKING, THE SCREEN KIND OF JOSTLES WITH EACH STEP. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE SHADOWS CURLING TO AND FRO ON THE GROUND WHERE HIS FEET WERE PREVIOUSLY. So ... am I using this right? SMALL FROWN. Is there anybody else using this?

Touhru Adachi's Partner In Crime

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█████████████████ xx* x ███████
                          tab
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x xikill meromantically !
                          tab
                          tab tab tab xxi FILL MY SOUL WITH VOMIT THEN ASK ME FOR A PIECE OF GUM
                          tab i love to get onnn i love to get 2 onnn when the drink way too strong when they treat me way too strong jus' gimme the trees and we can smoke it yaaah just gimme the drinks and we can pour it yaaah g g g et it faded i'm on one bang bang i be stunnin with my clique
                          tab xx i love to get onnn i love to get 2 onnn when the drink way too strong when they treat me way too strong jus' gimme the trees and we can smoke it yaaah just gimme the drinks and we can pour it yaaah g g g et it faded i'm on one bang bang i be stunnin with my clique

tab
                          tab tab tab cawesome!!⋆ ◤bloody ━desires x HEXES xaversa`s night*⊰
                          tab
                          tab tab tab ████▒ tab !online* ━━
                          tab tab tab ████▒ tab !.. decent.* ━━
                          tab tab tab ████▒ tab !nyahaha.* ━━

tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ xxx BITTER AND DUMB, YOU'RE MY SUGARPLUM
                          tab tab xx ━━ ███xx you`reawful
                          tab
                          tab tab tab xx i love you x x x i love you x x x i love you
                          tab xxxi:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                          tab she moves through moonbeams slowlyxi ━━━ xi she knows just how to hold me

.. i'm using this, and i have a reason to think i matter enough to say so. WIGGLES HIS FINGERS WITH A SMILE i can't tell you if you're using it right or not, i have no idea what i'm using is being used right. SHRUGS; IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE CARES i'm here, though -- .. wow, what's that weird stuff behind you? woah! are you some kind of malevolent entity?! CLAPS HIS HANDS, HE LOOKS LIKE A REALLY HAPPY BABY -- nyahaha! tell me what kind of dark magic you use to do that!
                                                                tab
                                                                tab LOVE ME DEAD, tab LOVE ME DEAD, tab OH LOVE ME DEAD !! tab :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                                tab tab xxx █████▒ xxghost king

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

tab
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          tab
                                          tab
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》... ...⋮⁰¹

tab
                                          User Image
                                          tab
                                          tab

______________________σπίτι του Άδη❜ ━ ☠GHOSTKING ! ↷⋮with ◞great↓˟ power. ⊰ xi ❦ follow

_.⋮ ☠ ❞___█░░ ; HEXES__↓ ⊱
                                                tab
                                                Alright. WAVES BACK SHORTLY. No? .. Well, if I'm talking to you, we're probably both using it right, somehow. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to talk. MAYBE? WHO ******** KNOWS. .. GLANCES OVER HIS SHOULDER WITH A FROWN. Do you mean the asphodel or -- oh. The shadows, then. SHRUGS. Not malevolent. I'm a demigod. There's not really any magic involved, it's kind of ... more like a reflex? ISN'T SURE HOW TO EXPLAIN IT. Do you use dark magic?

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

tab
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x xikill meromantically !
                          tab
                          tab i love to get onnn i love to get 2 onnn when the drink way too strong when they treat me way too strong jus' gimme the trees and we can smoke it yaaah just gimme the drinks and we can pour it yaaah g g g et it faded i'm on one bang bang i be stunnin with my clique
                          tab xx i love to get onnn i love to get 2 onnn when the drink way too strong when they treat me way too strong jus' gimme the trees and we can smoke it yaaah just gimme the drinks and we can pour it yaaah g g g et it faded i'm on one bang bang i be stunnin with my clique

tab
                          tab

tab
                          tab xxxi:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

that just means i've learned how to use this ... but i've still got a lot to learn about it, you too. TILTS HIS HEAD AT THE FOREIGN WORD .. asphodel? ... the shadows, yeah. they float along behind you, i think it's cawesome! nyahaha! ... ahh ... HOLDS A FINGER UP so that means you're half human, half god .. right? i think we have people similar to you, though it's more like crossbreeding between manaketes who are ... i guess demigods themselves? what a great reflex! if i could conjure up shadows from my feet, i'd do it every waking moment! LIFTS A TOME UP AND WAVES IT AROUND BEFORE LAYING IT ON THE TABLE AND FLIPPING THROUGH IT yep! i'm a sorcerer and i use dark magic to attack ... and i'm also really good at hexes and curses ... ... KEEPS GOING AND SUDDENLY STOPS FLIPPING TO CAST A SPELL WITH A LITTLE FLASH OF ODD VIOLET RINGS AROUND HIS HANDS. .. like this! RELEASES THE KRAKEN -- .. NOT R EALLY. IT'S JUST A SIMPLE HEX THAT MAKES HIM .... SPEAK BACKWARDS ......
                                                                tab
                                                                tab LOVE ME DEAD, tab LOVE ME DEAD, tab OH LOVE ME DEAD !! tab :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

tab
                                          User ImageUser Image
                                          tab
                                          tab
                                          tab
                                          ____.█░░ ; 》... ...⋮⁰¹

tab
                                          User Image
                                          tab
                                          tab

_.⋮ ☠ ❞___█░░ ; HEXES__↓ ⊱
                                                tab
                                                I guess. FROWNS. They can't be too hard to use; a whole bunch of mortals use them. It's probably just .. er. A matter of getting used to them. Asphodel is the type of flower that's in these fields. The dead like to eat it. KIND OF JUST BRUSHES THE QUESTION OFF. Oh, yeah. THE SHADOWS VANISH ABRUPTLY. I do it sometimes if I'm bored. SHRUGS. There isn't much to do right now. NODS. Yeah. My father is Hades. Manaketes? FURROWS HIS BROW IN THOUGHT. .. I've never heard of them. It's convenient. EERIE SMILE, LIKE HE JUST KILLED A DUDE WTF NICO. A lot of things are afraid of the dark, after all. EYES THE TOME WARILY LIKE AY DON'T U DARE. That sounds useful. BLINKS A FEW TIMES, SURPRISED, WHEN THERE'S A FLASH OF VIOLET. LOOKS DOWN AT HIMSELF AUTOMATICALLY BECAUSE HE'S BEEN TURNED INTO PLANTS TOO MANY TIMES OKAY. Tahw did uoy od? RECOILS SLIGHTLY - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. Ma I gniklat sdrawkcab? SCOWLS. Yrev ynnuf.

Shameless Codger

12,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elysium's Hero 500

tab
                          tab

tab
                          tab

tab

mortals -- oh, right. the people that aren't human just call us humans ... or human spawn if you're panne. she speaks funny sometimes .. i'm pretty sure that's the warren where she used to live talking, though. either way, i've never seen anything like this, i can't be counted among the typical humans if they all use this, too. in fact .. no one in camp knows what it is ... GASPS, BUT HIS SMILE IS STILL THERE oooh, really? can i have those?! ... do you think the risen will like them? maybe if i trap one, i'll get to keep it as a pet. or an experiment .. ♥ SMILES A LITTLE WIDER your father is who? what does your father have to do with anything? manaketes! they're dragons, we worship dragons like grima and naga. and being a manakete means that you're closer to the gods that people worship ... ... they're not exactly the same as demi-gods, but they might as well be. they're literally tiny forms of the gods. NODS AND SMILES BACK AT HIM i like your smile, you should smile more often. ONLY BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE HE JUST KILLED LIKE TWENTY GUY, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY HE LIKES IT -- i'm not afraid of the dark, i work with it after all. besides, people aren't afraid of the dark .. they're afraid of what lurks in it. useful enough, and also fun when you need a laugh or two. WIGGLES HIS FINGERS AGAIN AND LIKE VOODOO BULLSHIT, IT'S ALL GONE. there! i'm not mean enough to keep you talking like that, it was just a demonstration after all ... i know a lot more useful things .. like how to bring down a fever and all that, too. if you get sick, let me know.
                                                                tab

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -⋰★° - -- -██ ██ ██ - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -YOUR BEAUTY TRUMPED--- ( MY DOUBT )

User Image
- - - - - -.. » my head told「 my♚heart
- - - - - - - ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
- - - -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - -LET LOVE GROW -- THIS TIME NO -- LET LOVE GROW -- THIS TIME NO -- LET LOVE GROW

- - -( ___*sound★: logic ) ❝classic » █ .. gentleman「 nothing ◤unsolved
- - -▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
- - -» ⋮██ .. -professor hershel layton. - » ⋮██ .. -a bit tired, but...
- - -» ⋮██ .. -my apologies, i'm afraid i'm not interested in such affairs.
- - - - - - - - -▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - -OH AND PESTILENCE IS WON WHEN YOU ARE LOST AND I AM GONE

You're the only demon I've ever met, Zakuro. To be precise, the only real demon I've ever met.
                                                  Up until this point I had no idea there was royalty involved, as well. [/this "lord gyumao" of his sounded like
                                                  the self proclaimed type. but of course, he would never tell zakuro that. who knows what he would say!]
                                                  Knowing this new piece of information, we may have to rethink our course of action. [/brings a hand to his chin thoughtfully.]
                                                  There is nothing in need of "cracking", Zakuro. [/he chuckles softly.] I am a gentleman, and I carry myself as such.
                                                  A proper gentleman always keeps a cool head no matter the situation. After all, it's best to tackle a problem
                                                  when one is calm and collected. [/he cants his head slightly.] That isn't to say that I don't have off days of my own, of course.
                                                  I may be a gentleman but I'm not perfect. [/he's just gotten extremely good at hiding his problems under that polite
                                                  and ever so pleasant exterior. if zakuro had any idea the kinds of struggles layton had gone through, he may
                                                  not be so keen on trying to crack him anymore.] ... Can I confide something in you, Zakuro? When I heard
                                                  that you were lost again, I was worried about you. I didn't want to assume, but I'm happy that I've been able to help you.
                                                  You could even say that it may be the reason why I don't mind this chat room much. It means I get the opportunity to
                                                  make sure that you're doing well. That you're safe. [/he glances at him, and smiles warmly. any minute now he
                                                  expects zakuro to gag and lash out at his sentiment. regardless, it didn't change the way he felt. layton always
                                                  went out of his way to look out for people that he cared for, and this roguish demon was no different.]
                                                  Now, now, Zakuro, no need to resort to intimidation or violence to get what you want. That's quite unbecoming.
                                                  If that's the case then you may do well to keep a better eye on these. I may not be here to replace them.
                                                  I was merely being thorough, but you're free to take whatever you like. [/brush off his attempt to come off as annoyed.]
                                                  I'll take your word for it, locals know the lay of the land better than any map, isn't that so? [/but, he'd bring several maps
                                                  anyway, ya' know, just in case.] I do hope that Kougaiji doesn't see you in such an unflattering light, Zakuro. [/muses.]
                                                  If you're certain, but please, don't be shy. It wouldn't be of any trouble to me at all. [/he eases back into the chair
                                                  in order to get more comfortable.] Understandable, as long as you feel at ease, that is all I'd like.
                                                  [/his lips curl into some kind of teasing smile? he wasn't afraid of zakuro, not one bit.] I can understand then, why
                                                  you may have been so shocked to see him. Not only is Kougaiji a very powerful demon, but his appearances are so scarce
                                                  one may even begin to wonder if he ever truly existed at all. [/he blinks, an inquisitive stare.] Is this Sanzo and
                                                  his company spreading rumors about you? [/he lets out a quiet huff.] How rude, but given the state of the
                                                  situation at hand, I wouldn't be surprised. This conflict between humans and demons is quite the serious debacle.
                                                  Ahhh, so it's true. [/there isn't much to be done about that except prove himself, really.] But as they say, all
                                                  is fair in love and war. It's definitely devious, but you can overcome it. You're steadfast in your conviction. I don't doubt you.
                                                  It may come as a shock to you, but my life has been far from ordinary. [/he averts his gaze and pinches the bridge of his nose.]
                                                  I enjoy these periods of calm. If it isn't some great mystery I stumble upon, I'm called on by the Scotland Yard.
                                                  The excitement is enough to get your blood pumping, but-- ... hah hah hah, let's just say, I'm sure things would have been
                                                  easier on me if I had someone like you to travel with on my escapades. [/who knows how quickly zakuro could disarm the
                                                  ~* dastardly villains he's happened across in all of his years.] Would you mind if I called you, just in case? [/he lets out a laugh.]
                                                  The odds just aren't very likely, is all. I believe you and I got lucky, finding one another in the first place.
                                                  ... [/he looks over zakuro closely... he appears to be somewhere in his twenties, but he knew better than to take
                                                  his appearances at face value.] Zakuro, just how old are you, if I may ask? [/he's genuinely curious.]
                                                  Do all demons age in the way that you do? If I were judging you based on human years, you look quite younger than me.
                                                  Hah hah, I do owe you some sort of explanation, don't I? I was grading papers, was all. [/he gestures to the
                                                  stack on his desk.] I still have some time before I return them to the students, but I wanted to get a head start.
                                                  But, once we started talking again, I merely lost track of the time. [/he takes a quick look at the clock display on his laptop... so late.]
                                                  [/he shifts further into the chair in an attempt to edge away from him. he shoos at him with a free hand.] Don't be ridiculous, Zakuro.
                                                  If anything, I'm certain I'll feel the consequences of staying up this late in the morning. [/a yawn washes over him, as if on cue.]

ooc: that sounds like it could be a lot of fun, though! i can go even further back and even take teenage layton if i wanted.
                                                  he's a huge cutie with huge hair, it'd blow zak's mind. xD ;; i knoooow, sometimes i put like, fake stats
                                                  in places so i always know where stuff is. if it's suuuuuper bad though, i'll put them in caps, heh heh.

- - - - ★ ▇▇⋮ ↷ .zakuro- - -

Tipsy Cultist

╔═════════════════════ ══════════════ ONLINE
xxxxxxxxxxxx┇⊹ fairy hunter' - - ◟magic spear: ten commandments┇-» quick tempered warrior'
xxx
    User Image
xxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
xxx i won't be the victim, but the first to cast the stone
kagura
xxxxxxxx... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
kagura
________o1. Erza Knightwalker
________o2. don't make me laugh

kagura
xxx--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
xxxxx↪ ┋crawl on me and i'll ******** take you out
xxx
xxx

xxx♛:( `chatroomxxxxxxx
                              ...Tch..where did this device come from? If someone dared to enter my room without my permission I will make them regret the discussion. [/crosses her arms]
                              Now just what sort of device is this? [/eyes it for a moment and pushes a few buttons] Something for communication? It hardly seems like it would be worth the time and effort.
                              I suppose I will give it a try, just in case it truely is of some importance. [/slight frown] It better be worth the time I'm willing to waste.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -PICK ME UP xx DUST ME OFF xx GIVE ME BREATH xx AND LET ME COUGH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -° - -- -██ ██ ██ - - - - - - - -
                  User Image
- - - - -» .. sole destiny divine blade shadowed ×feelings
- - - - - - - . . . . .
- - - -▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - : * drag me back .. ( collect my thoughts )
- - -━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- - -O1. ██ : *- prince marth of house altea.- -O2. ██ : *- at ease, for the time being.

- - -O3. ██ : *- enjoying the view.- -O4. ██ : *- th-this is war. love has no place here.
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -*I'VE COME BACK `TO THE LAND I LOST

- - - - - - - - - - -████████ -- tell me all the things i've missed -- ████
                                                  - - WHO'S BEEN KILLED & WHO'S BEEN KISSED ?
                                                  ═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  [/his eyes survey the rolling plains. the scent of fresh grass fills the air. it's pleasant, calming even.]
                                                  Aurelis certainly is beautiful... it's a shame we're here for business and not pleasure. [/he frowns just slightly.]
                                                  [/his knights had set up camp and gone hunting for dinner not long ago. he decided to stay behind this time.]
                                                  [/beside him was the "chat room"... that was the correct term, wasn't it? he still wasn't sure. regardless, he pulled
                                                  the object toward him and onto his lap. he knew he had some time before it was time to head off to bed.]
                                                  I may as well enjoy all of the free time I can, who knows what awaits us further in the lea. [/an affirmative nod.]

I wonder... [/just who will he meet this time? he opens the little communication device and waits patiently.]
                                                  Hello? Is anyone there? [/he's beginning to feel less awkward the more he comes around.]

- - - - - - - - - - - - ▇▇ .device- - -

todobaku's Oppa

Demonic Kitten

* GOODBYE: !APATHY ) ███████████████████
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi can't sleep now no not like i used to i can't breathe in and out like i need to it's breaking ice now to make any movement what's your vice? you know that mine's the illusion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi can't sleep now no not like i used to i can't breathe in and out like i need to it's breaking ice now to make any movement what's your vice? you know that mine's the illusion

User Image
                                                      xxxx(xxand all at oncexxx!&.xxxi can help you outxx)
                                                      ❛&i'll be what .. »you need. 
                                                      xxxxxxxA SxxIxxA MxxT R Y I N GxxJ U S TxxT OxxK E E PxxT H I N G SxxR I G H T
                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                      xx
                                                      xx██ ; matsuoka rin.x x◣⊹. x x██ ; refreshed.
                                                      xx██ ; hah?! y - you've gotta be kidding.

xx
                                                                  SO DON'T SIT STILL DON'T YOU MOVE AWAY FROM HERE SO GOODBYE APATHY SO LONG FANCY FREE GOODBYE APATHY I DON'T WANNA BE YOU

SO DON'T SIT STILL DON'T YOU MOVE AWAY FROM HERE SO GOODBYE APATHY SO LONG FANCY FREE GOODBYE APATHY I DON'T WANNA BE YOU

xx
                                                            xxxxxI COULD BE HAPPY HERE AS LONG AS YOU'RE NEAR ME
                                                      xx
                                                      ★ — *FOR THE. ◢⋮ ↷ ⊹team!˟ ██ 「 .. shark ❜ × ↓BITE* ▪▪ ◥ __ ( ❜♕! chasing. ♡dreams

/ rin sits down on his bed, drying off his hair with a towel in one hand and his phone in the other, idly going through his messages and skimming them. ... i didn't think i would get all these messages today. damn, this is bothersome... well, whatever. ... hm? / he hears his phone ring and he looks back at his phone. did i get another message... / turns out it was not a message but this chatroom installed in his phone. ... hah? why is this on my phone? don't tell me those guys were messing with this on my phone... / he sighs a little bit and shakes his head. whatever. what should i do with this thing?
                                                      xx*:x██ x(xchatroom. x▬▬▬▬
                                                      rin stop being a big crybaby already come on omfgAS LONG AS YOUxxxARE CLOSE TO ME

Anxious Vampire

tab tab tab :PERFECT!*ISN'TEASY ██████████
tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT.xxxxxxxxxxIT'S.xxxxxxxxxxME.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab WHEN ONE KNOWS THE WORLD IS WATCHINGxxx░█ ██
tab tab tab tab tab tab :::
tab tab tab tab tab ██████████████████████████████████ONE DOES WHATxx⁰¹MUST████████████████████
tab tab tab tab tab no*t! ƒor my va:nityxxxbutƒor huma:nity

tab tab tab :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab tab tab tab DON'T ASK A MUTT TO STRUT LIKE A SHOW GIRL: tab tab tab tab ☠)。•• •「ʏouʁ woɹsʇ αcɪd тʁɪρ」••
tab tab tab tab . . . .
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░online
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░booored&hungry*somewhere!lostagainsobs
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░d-don't be nosey!
xxx
tab tab tab tab ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
tab tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab NOGIRLx x x x x x x x xyou need a pro!

tab tab OTHERS!:██* ░█░░░░PERFECT ( ℳу ∂ℯɑɾ ) IS ME!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab PRETTY IS NICE : : BUT STILL : : IT'S JUST PRETTY
tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          HOTSHIThnh, so i see there are others in this place after all. i was beginning to hope it was deserted. i simply haven't the energy to spare to converse with the dull chatter of the lesser bred- EXASPERATED SIGH, LEANING HIS HEAD AGAINST THE PALM OF HIS HAND.* -but? fate it would seem, is not so kind, as i should come to expect of it. few ever escape from the barbed prongs of its hooked embrace, and here i- the benevolent lord zakuro -find myself again, extending my good graces and stretching my civility to its limit even in such low brow circumstances. i really should be awarded for this or something. BLOWS A STAND OF HAIR FROM HIS FACE.* now then - ! who is here and begging for conversation in such subtle ways a question mark to end a sentence? speak now, while we still have our patience about ourselves ~

tab tab LAYTON!:██* ░█░░░░PERFECT ( ℳу ∂ℯɑɾ ) IS ME!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab PRETTY IS NICE : : BUT STILL : : IT'S JUST PRETTY
tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          HOTSHITwhich is still quite remarkably impossible to me, really. WRINKLES HIS NOSE, SQUINTING A BIT SUSPICIOUSLY FOR A MOMENT, BEFORE SIGHING GENTLY WITH A TOSS OF HIS HEAD. of course, this only means that we've hidden ourselves well, and are no doubt, lying in wait for the opportune moment ~
          well, now you know ~ .. although it's a bit peculiar, considering our species is so very old. you would think we'd have moved past the monarchy rule thing, but, eh- SHRUGS. -it's probably easier said than done, at this point.
          yes, yes, i'm uncomfortably familiar with you codes and creeds of the proper upright citizen- WAVES HIM OFF WITH A GENTLE THRASH OF HIS WRIST. -do spare me from the regurgitation of knowledge i've had practically ingrained into my person like a cattle brand. either way, i am far less concerned with your off days, than i am with what other emotions i can coax out of you. it would interest me greatly to see what other expressions i can get out of that tranquil face of yours ~ SLOW SMILE.
          ugh, you're literally thousands of miles away from me, what sort of good will it do you to worry yourself about it? TSKS SHARPLY, ROLLING HIS EYES WITH A HEAVY SIGH. besides, it isn't as if i've never been l-... .cursed by the landscape to suffer from a temporary lapse in directional sensitivity ! i would have eventually conquered the enchantment using my own devices ~ SMIRKS, RAISING A BROW POINTEDLY. besides, worrying gives you horrid wrinkles... or something like that anyway. and i can't allow myself to be seen around some shriveled ball of tense concern, it's far too stifling and un-aesthetic- WRINKLES HIS NOSE A TOUCH. so you'd better cut it out, or you'll start looking like a nervous peach pit or something.
          i'm making absolutely no promises, i hope you know... if this map escapes my fingers once more, which of course is hardly my fault to begin with, you can't come back fussing at me about how you're out a map of china that you may or my not have needed.
          yes, yes.. but at least he makes appearances with his consorts every once in a while, as scarce as they are. i've really only heard idle rumors of who else may still be roaming the castle halls with royal blood running through their veins... it seems lately more and more riff-raff are waltzing in from hell's know where and settling down like they have any right to be there- SNORTS, POINTEDLY THINKING OF A FEW OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS IN PARTICULAR, BUT RELEGATES HIS DISTASTE TO A BIT OF A GRUMBLE.
          yes, they were ! ugh, it was so awful, layton, you have absolutely no idea the things i had to go through to get that infernal mess under some semblance of control ! WHINES ALL OVER HIM, HEAVING A GREAT SIGH LIKE HE'S JUST COME HOME FROM WORKING A 40 HOUR DAY. it was the worst week of my entire life ! EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS THAT LIKE TWO TIMES A DAY? it was an entire week of wrangling minions to track down each cretin, hours upon hours of illusionary entrapments, one after another after another ! hhhh IT WAS TEEEEERRIBLE !FLOPS HIS HEAD ON THE OTHER'S SHOULDER, LETTING OUT A EXAGGERATED PITIFULLY LOUD SIGH. i thought it would never end... that i would never completely expunge the contaminated individuals that refused to voluntarily forget about the information... but there was a light at the end of the long winding tunnel of my despair, because surely someone as cultured and civilized as myself doesn't deserve to be dragged so far through the mud and mire for the sake of a sour joke ! ... truly, my benevolent actions and inherent nobility reached the unwavering heart strings of the fates and struck a melancholy chord- SIGHS AIRILY AS HIS EYES FALL CLOSED, PLACING A HAND UPON HIS CHEST. -and so moved were they by my plight and the pitiful nature of my predicament, that i received a token of good fortune in the form of the end of my quest; to finally put to silence and to rest, the final pest that had been spoiling the sweetened soil that my good name had been planted within ~ THERE'S A HUM AND A CONTENT SMILE, BEFORE HE OPENS HIS EYES WITH A FROWN. but i'll tell you what though... that's the last damn time i help anyone ever again. the good samaritan routine is way more trouble than it's worth, if this is the sort of thing i have to deal with every time it happens, ugh.
          as i remember you telling me- TILTS HIS HEAD. -which is still a bit difficult to believe, considering you're so... .. ... ordinary. either way, i'd prefer the activity over the calm to be perfectly honest. i can't stand having nothing to do with myself for too long. GROANS LIKE HE'S BEEN GENTLY STABBED. so? if you find yourself tangled up in... hell even knows what, do let me know. in fact? i absolutely demand it ! the change of pace and promise of a different sort of intrigue would most likely find me back in your home much sooner ~ SMIRKS BRIEFLY, BEFORE FROWNING A BIT. but more importantly, i'd mostly be going to keep an eye on you... perhaps there are people out for your life, but your head is no longer their's for the taking. CROSSES HIS ARMS LOOSELY, EYEING HIM WITH A BROW RAISED. lord zakuro will not allow anyone to infringe on what is his.
          ... .. what? HE FROWNS A LITTLE WEIRDLY AT HIM? LAYTON'S JUST LOOKING AT HIM WITH THAT LOOK, LIKE HE'S THINKING REALLY HARD. LIKE WAY TOO HARD. HE'S ABOUT TO START SHIFTING AROUND UNCOMFORTABLY WHEN THE OTHER FINALLY ASKS HIS QUESTION. eh? ... oh !... lord, i don't even know myself completely. HE LEANS HIS WEIGHT AGAINST THE ARM OF THE CHAIR, TILTING HIS HEAD IN IDLE THOUGHT. a lot of my earlier memories are a bit hazy... and after a while you stop keeping an exact count of things but... LEANS HIS HEAD IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND, HUMMING IDLY. i suppose if i.. had to gu-ess... perhaps... hm... 3- mm,'no... maybe late... 400's? although i don't feel a day over 450. HUFFS LIGHTLY, PICKING AT HIS HAIR.
          mm'yes, we all age this way. i'm sure there's some sort of simple equation you could use to figure out the relevant age difference between a demon and a human would be but... it's probably simpler to say that we.. age at a much slower rate than your ... species does... AVERTS HIS GAZE, TRAILING OFF QUIETLY, RUNNING HIS CLAWED FINGERS SLOWLY THROUGH THE HAIRS ALONG HIS NECK. HE TRIES NOT TO THINK ABOUT THE DISCREPANCY, BUT THE MORE HE THINKS ABOUT IT, THE WEIRDER HE FEELS. ... ... .
          oh wonderful, once again i seem to be the subject of your distraction- ROLLS HIS EYES WITH A SIGH, SHAKING HIS HEAD. as flattered as i am to find this out, layton, you really need to keep a better handle on that.. er... loosing track of time thing. don't make me come all the way out there, just to drag you to sleep at decent hours.. NARROWS HIS EYES. .. you know i'll do it. .... -but- HE CATCHES THE OTHER'S HAND BY THE WRIST, SINCE HE WAS WAVING IT AROUND HAPHAZARDLY LIKE THAT. HE REMEMBERS TO KEEP HIS GRIP LOOSE, SINCE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BREAK HIM OMG? AND SLIPS HIS FREE HAND UP ALONG THE BACK OF THE PROFESSORS CAUGHT LIMB, TRACING AROUND THE TENDONS AND KNUCKLES WITH A SHARP CLAW. -i do admit, it's not quite so bad to have a bit of company at this hour... usually the minions are either knocked out or wandered off back to wherever it was they came from.

[ o o c: such fro, much hair. yeah he'd be hella interested in that. and then be like omg, is that s**t still under that hat? did you cut it? are you bald? ihavetoknow.
          afoenwa SAME! if it's not in caps i'm like. never going to find it. which is probably why like 90% of my stuff ends up staying in caps even after i edit the stats orz.
          /replies like 8 years later/ gdi zak, you need to stop with this purple prose bs your s**t's gettin too long ]
          char fashionable

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ╰ ғʀᴇᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ 『 ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ 』 ʟᴏᴠᴇ♥ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ‘ᴀ¸ʀᴛ sᴋɪʟʟs ┊⇒ ғʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡ ♒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx online | busy | away | offline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                              xxxxxx ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅs ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
                                                                              xxxx :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ɪ ᴇɴᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛᴏ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
                                                                              xxxxxxxx - - -
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❶⊱ haruka nanase. xxxxxxxxxxxx ❷⊱ calm.

xxxxxx ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ’s ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs
                                                                              xxxx :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ɪᴛ’s ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘɪᴇs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
                                                                              xxxxxxxx - - -
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❸⊱ taking a bath. xxxxxxxxxxxx ❹⊱ ...?

(* sighs, checks out phone while sinking more in the tub. This has been vibrating and ringing so often. It seems like it's
                            forcing me to pay attention.. But leaving the tub... (* disapproves of the idea completely. ... Hm? (* finds out it was the
                            chatroom all along, tilts head in confusion
                            . ..What's this all about? (* stares blankly, expecting a response.

ooc :: might as well, since I've got nothing better to do and i'm bored ; 3; even though everyone is probably gone and
                            sleeping

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            x `↻_ Chatroom
                            x

Anxious Vampire

tab tab tab :PERFECT!*ISN'TEASY ██████████
tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT.xxxxxxxxxxIT'S.xxxxxxxxxxME.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab WHEN ONE KNOWS THE WORLD IS WATCHINGxxx░█ ██
tab tab tab tab tab tab :::
tab tab tab tab tab ██████████████████████████████████ONE DOES WHATxx⁰¹MUST████████████████████
tab tab tab tab tab no*t! ƒor my va:nityxxxbutƒor huma:nity

tab tab tab :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab tab tab tab DON'T ASK A MUTT TO STRUT LIKE A SHOW GIRL: tab tab tab tab ☠)。•• •「ʏouʁ woɹsʇ αcɪd тʁɪρ」••
tab tab tab tab . . . .
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░online
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░booored&hungry*somewhere!lostagainsobs
tab tab tab tab █ ░:░░d-don't be nosey!
xxx
tab tab tab tab ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
tab tab tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab NOGIRLx x x x x x x x xyou need a pro!

tab tab FREESTYLE:██* ░█░░░░PERFECT ( ℳу ∂ℯɑɾ ) IS ME!
          HOTSHIThhh, wonderful. the first one of you to respond to my messages that isn't the professor, and they exude the intelligence of a box of blunt knives- ROLLS HIS EYES SO FAR INTO THE CEILING. HE IMMEDIATELY REGRETS STAYING, BUT IT'S TOO LATE. IT WOULD BE PETTY TO JUST SIGN OFF NOW AND LEAVE THE OTHER HANGING. BESIDES, HE'S GOT AN IMAGE TO UPHOLD.* if the damnable thing is making all of that racket, you should probably be paying attention to it, hm? hmmmnnn... simpletons... SHAKES HIS HEAD, SIGHING IN MILD EXASPERATION.* at any rate, despite your general lack of... preparation... if you are here for casual conversation, i suppose can manage to find it in myself to spare a shred of my time while my mood is decent. CROSSES HIS ARMS LOOSELY OVER HIS CHEST, CANTING HIS HEAD TO ONE SIDE WITH A RAISE OF HIS BROW.* now then ! aquatic one, who are you ? state your name, for lord zakuro ~ !

[ o o c: throws a dramatic demon at you lol aofienwa ]

tab tab LAYTON!:██* ░█░░░░PERFECT ( ℳу ∂ℯɑɾ ) IS ME!
          HOTSHITwhich is still quite remarkably impossible to me, really. WRINKLES HIS NOSE, SQUINTING A BIT SUSPICIOUSLY FOR A MOMENT, BEFORE SIGHING GENTLY WITH A TOSS OF HIS HEAD. of course, this only means that we've hidden ourselves well, and are no doubt, lying in wait for the opportune moment ~
          well, now you know ~ .. although it's a bit peculiar, considering our species is so very old. you would think we'd have moved past the monarchy rule thing, but, eh- SHRUGS. -it's probably easier said than done, at this point.
          yes, yes, i'm uncomfortably familiar with you codes and creeds of the proper upright citizen- WAVES HIM OFF WITH A GENTLE THRASH OF HIS WRIST. -do spare me from the regurgitation of knowledge i've had practically ingrained into my person like a cattle brand. either way, i am far less concerned with your off days, than i am with what other emotions i can coax out of you. it would interest me greatly to see what other expressions i can get out of that tranquil face of yours ~ SLOW SMILE.
          ugh, you're literally thousands of miles away from me, what sort of good will it do you to worry yourself about it? TSKS SHARPLY, ROLLING HIS EYES WITH A HEAVY SIGH. besides, it isn't as if i've never been l-... .cursed by the landscape to suffer from a temporary lapse in directional sensitivity ! i would have eventually conquered the enchantment using my own devices ~ SMIRKS, RAISING A BROW POINTEDLY. besides, worrying gives you horrid wrinkles... or something like that anyway. and i can't allow myself to be seen around some shriveled ball of tense concern, it's far too stifling and un-aesthetic- WRINKLES HIS NOSE A TOUCH. so you'd better cut it out, or you'll start looking like a nervous peach pit or something.
          i'm making absolutely no promises, i hope you know... if this map escapes my fingers once more, which of course is hardly my fault to begin with, you can't come back fussing at me about how you're out a map of china that you may or my not have needed.
          yes, yes.. but at least he makes appearances with his consorts every once in a while, as scarce as they are. i've really only heard idle rumors of who else may still be roaming the castle halls with royal blood running through their veins... it seems lately more and more riff-raff are waltzing in from hell's know where and settling down like they have any right to be there- SNORTS, POINTEDLY THINKING OF A FEW OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS IN PARTICULAR, BUT RELEGATES HIS DISTASTE TO A BIT OF A GRUMBLE.
          yes, they were ! ugh, it was so awful, layton, you have absolutely no idea the things i had to go through to get that infernal mess under some semblance of control ! WHINES ALL OVER HIM, HEAVING A GREAT SIGH LIKE HE'S JUST COME HOME FROM WORKING A 40 HOUR DAY. it was the worst week of my entire life ! EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS THAT LIKE TWO TIMES A DAY? it was an entire week of wrangling minions to track down each cretin, hours upon hours of illusionary entrapments, one after another after another ! hhhh IT WAS TEEEEERRIBLE !FLOPS HIS HEAD ON THE OTHER'S SHOULDER, LETTING OUT A EXAGGERATED PITIFULLY LOUD SIGH. i thought it would never end... that i would never completely expunge the contaminated individuals that refused to voluntarily forget about the information... but there was a light at the end of the long winding tunnel of my despair, because surely someone as cultured and civilized as myself doesn't deserve to be dragged so far through the mud and mire for the sake of a sour joke ! ... truly, my benevolent actions and inherent nobility reached the unwavering heart strings of the fates and struck a melancholy chord- SIGHS AIRILY AS HIS EYES FALL CLOSED, PLACING A HAND UPON HIS CHEST. -and so moved were they by my plight and the pitiful nature of my predicament, that i received a token of good fortune in the form of the end of my quest; to finally put to silence and to rest, the final pest that had been spoiling the sweetened soil that my good name had been planted within ~ THERE'S A HUM AND A CONTENT SMILE, BEFORE HE OPENS HIS EYES WITH A FROWN. but i'll tell you what though... that's the last damn time i help anyone ever again. the good samaritan routine is way more trouble than it's worth, if this is the sort of thing i have to deal with every time it happens, ugh.
          as i remember you telling me- TILTS HIS HEAD. -which is still a bit difficult to believe, considering you're so... .. ... ordinary. either way, i'd prefer the activity over the calm to be perfectly honest. i can't stand having nothing to do with myself for too long. GROANS LIKE HE'S BEEN GENTLY STABBED. so? if you find yourself tangled up in... hell even knows what, do let me know. in fact? i absolutely demand it ! the change of pace and promise of a different sort of intrigue would most likely find me back in your home much sooner ~ SMIRKS BRIEFLY, BEFORE FROWNING A BIT. but more importantly, i'd mostly be going to keep an eye on you... perhaps there are people out for your life, but your head is no longer their's for the taking. CROSSES HIS ARMS LOOSELY, EYEING HIM WITH A BROW RAISED. lord zakuro will not allow anyone to infringe on what is his.
          ... .. what? HE FROWNS A LITTLE WEIRDLY AT HIM? LAYTON'S JUST LOOKING AT HIM WITH THAT LOOK, LIKE HE'S THINKING REALLY HARD. LIKE WAY TOO HARD. HE'S ABOUT TO START SHIFTING AROUND UNCOMFORTABLY WHEN THE OTHER FINALLY ASKS HIS QUESTION. eh? ... oh !... lord, i don't even know myself completely. HE LEANS HIS WEIGHT AGAINST THE ARM OF THE CHAIR, TILTING HIS HEAD IN IDLE THOUGHT. a lot of my earlier memories are a bit hazy... and after a while you stop keeping an exact count of things but... LEANS HIS HEAD IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND, HUMMING IDLY. i suppose if i.. had to gu-ess... perhaps... hm... 3- mm,'no... maybe late... 400's? although i don't feel a day over 450. HUFFS LIGHTLY, PICKING AT HIS HAIR.
          mm'yes, we all age this way. i'm sure there's some sort of simple equation you could use to figure out the relevant age difference between a demon and a human would be but... it's probably simpler to say that we.. age at a much slower rate than your ... species does... AVERTS HIS GAZE, TRAILING OFF QUIETLY, RUNNING HIS CLAWED FINGERS SLOWLY THROUGH THE HAIRS ALONG HIS NECK. HE TRIES NOT TO THINK ABOUT THE DISCREPANCY, BUT THE MORE HE THINKS ABOUT IT, THE WEIRDER HE FEELS. ... ... .
          oh wonderful, once again i seem to be the subject of your distraction- ROLLS HIS EYES WITH A SIGH, SHAKING HIS HEAD. as flattered as i am to find this out, layton, you really need to keep a better handle on that.. er... loosing track of time thing. don't make me come all the way out there, just to drag you to sleep at decent hours.. NARROWS HIS EYES. .. you know i'll do it. .... -but- HE CATCHES THE OTHER'S HAND BY THE WRIST, SINCE HE WAS WAVING IT AROUND HAPHAZARDLY LIKE THAT. HE REMEMBERS TO KEEP HIS GRIP LOOSE, SINCE HE DOESN'T WANT TO BREAK HIM OMG? AND SLIPS HIS FREE HAND UP ALONG THE BACK OF THE PROFESSORS CAUGHT LIMB, TRACING AROUND THE TENDONS AND KNUCKLES WITH A SHARP CLAW. -i do admit, it's not quite so bad to have a bit of company at this hour... usually the minions are either knocked out or wandered off back to wherever it was they came from.

[ o o c: such fro, much hair. yeah he'd be hella interested in that. and then be like omg, is that s**t still under that hat? did you cut it? are you bald? ihavetoknow.
          afoenwa SAME! if it's not in caps i'm like. never going to find it. which is probably why like 90% of my stuff ends up staying in caps even after i edit the stats orz.
          /replies like 8 years later/ gdi zak, you need to stop with this purple prose bs your s**t's gettin too long ]
          char fashionable

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ╰ ғʀᴇᴇsᴛʏʟᴇ 『 ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ 』 ʟᴏᴠᴇ♥ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ‘ᴀ¸ʀᴛ sᴋɪʟʟs ┊⇒ ғʟᴏᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴡ ♒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx online | busy | away | offline
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                              xxxxxx ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅs ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
                                                                              xxxx :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ɪ ᴇɴᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ᴛᴏ ᴏᴠᴇʀʟᴀᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
                                                                              xxxxxxxx - - -
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❶⊱ haruka nanase. xxxxxxxxxxxx ❷⊱ calm.

xxxxxx ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ’s ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs
                                                                              xxxx :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ɪᴛ’s ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘɪᴇs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
                                                                              xxxxxxxx - - -
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❸⊱ taking a bath. xxxxxxxxxxxx ❹⊱ ...?

... Is that a good thing ? (* stares blankly, not understanding what he's talking about, nor caring about it. That's what I
                            did.. I paying attention to my phone right now. It was nothing important after all. Just texts from Nagisa and the others..
                            And I guess the other reason for the noise was you. ... I was supposed to prepare for this ? You are pretty confident about
                            yourself, aren't you? (* doesn't really mind, simply pointing it out. Lord..? (* tilts head slightly. My name is Haruka..

ooc :: i always get to talk to the interesting types xD

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            x `↻_ Lord Zakuro ...?
                            x

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -⋰★° - -- -██ ██ ██ - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -YOUR BEAUTY TRUMPED--- ( MY DOUBT )

User Image
- - - - - -.. » my head told「 my♚heart
- - - - - - - ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ . ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
- - - -▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - -LET LOVE GROW -- THIS TIME NO -- LET LOVE GROW -- THIS TIME NO -- LET LOVE GROW

- - -( ___*sound★: logic ) ❝classic » █ .. gentleman「 nothing ◤unsolved
- - -▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
- - -» ⋮██ .. -professor hershel layton. - » ⋮██ .. -a bit tired, but...
- - -» ⋮██ .. -my apologies, i'm afraid i'm not interested in such affairs.
- - - - - - - - -▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- - - - - - - - - - - - -OH AND PESTILENCE IS WON WHEN YOU ARE LOST AND I AM GONE

Opportune moment to do what, exactly? Don't tell me you plan on bringing your feud to London, too?
                                                  I would hope not, I imagine China alone has had enough. [/he closes his eyes solemnly, the last thing he wanted to deal with was a
                                                  demon turf war.] Demons sound like creatures with deep rooted traditions. This monarchy has obviously proven the test of time.
                                                  I couldn't imagine a democratic system, really. There is far too much disagreement to come to final decisions.
                                                  [/however, the prospect certainly was an intriguing one. could you imagine? demon presidents? heh heh.]
                                                  Perhaps I have talked your ear off quite a bit about my principles as a gentleman, in that case, I apologize. [/chuckles lightly.]
                                                  [/he quirks a brow and glances at him expectantly.] And just what manner of emotions are you hoping to rile out of me?
                                                  If you mean to push my buttons just for the sake of it, then I'll have you know that I won't allow it. [/he nods firmly.]
                                                  Are you inferring that I have no right to concern myself with my safety merely due to our distance away form one another?
                                                  If anything, that only gives me further incentive to fret. After all, there isn't much I can do for you if I'm not there in person.
                                                  [/but he understands the burden of making someone worry. as hard as it may be to set his feelings aside, he continues.]
                                                  However I know you're a talented and capable man, so in that way, I'm not terribly worried for your safety.
                                                  Though, knowing just what you're faced with on a daily basis, I still have a bit of a nagging feeling in the back of my mind.
                                                  [/oh is that it, huh? he doesn't want to be seen with some shriveled old raisin? layton laughs.] Oh don't be ridiculous, Zakuro. ... ~
                                                  [/he waves a hand dismissively.] It's nothing to make a fuss about, really. I can acquire another map, they're not very expensive.
                                                  I see, and there's nothing to be done about it? One would imagine that keeping the public away from royal dwellings
                                                  would be of high priority; especially so if they're as important to your society as you claim. [/taps a finger
                                                  on the arm of the chair idly.] Ahmmm... [/all he can really do is listen to him complain. the professor never condoned
                                                  violence and threats. but if it made zakuro feel better then he'd listen, even if it made him uncomfortable.]
                                                  Ah -- ? [/and suddenly, the demon is draped all over him. he eventually lets out a defeated sigh and leaves him to his devices.]
                                                  [/he had come to know by now that these wordy theatrics were just a part of the "zakuro package" if you will.
                                                  he didn't find it particularly irritating. more like... he found him to be a tad eccentric? yes. that was it. eccentric.]
                                                  In the end it sounds as though the situation may be looking up for you. And yet you were so worried?
                                                  If you maintain this sort of confidence in yourself then surely Kougaiji will overlook this minor discrepancy.
                                                  [/if he maintained some measure faith in him, surely zakuro would calm down eventually, wouldn't he? it's all
                                                  layton could think to do since zakuro refused to be reasoned with.] I love to busy myself as well, and I enjoy
                                                  a mystery as much as the next person. Though I seem to find myself in spots of trouble more often than I'd like.
                                                  But in the end, by embarking on these escapades, I find that I grow as a person and perhaps help others along the way.
                                                  In the end, that may be why I don't terribly mind. But when push comes to shove I begin to wonder how all of
                                                  this "stress" fares on my health. [/he lets out an airy laugh.] So then you see, that is why I enjoy these times of calm.
                                                  Hmmm... would you then be interested in accompanying me the next time I go on a trip? Who knows what we may find.
                                                  Of course, it wouldn't just be you and I... I'm sure Luke would insist that he come as well. [/he'd expect nothing less
                                                  from his "apprentice" after all.] Keep an eye on me..? [/oh? ... really? at first he thought nothing of the context but
                                                  when he next said--] -- ... "Your's"... ? [/he paused. just what was he insinuating? his eyes locked onto zakuro
                                                  questioningly, as though searching for some sort of confirmation in his tone. just what did he mean?]
                                                  [/zakuro was never one to mince words, he had learned early on. he had always been open in his feelings
                                                  for humans and all others like him, but all the same. layton found that as he pondered, his cheeks grew stained
                                                  with blush. he shook his head, and set the matter aside. he had no intention on procuring zakuro's attention on himself.]
                                                  [/all the same... he smiles warmly.] In that case, I would be more than happy to have you at my side.
                                                  How absolutely fascinating. [/he says genuinely.] I'd love to discern the equation for myself, using your age as
                                                  a starting point, if you wouldn't mind? [/his mind already begins to reel at the thought.] Oh ho ho, please don't
                                                  take it in that way, Zakuro. I'm glad that I've been able to catch up with you, it's been so long after all.
                                                  Ah? [/chortles.] You don't need to go out of your way like that, please-- [/he trails off when he catches his hand, taking
                                                  it between his own. his eyes follow his claw as it gently makes outlines.] ... It is quite nice, isn't it.
                                                  [/he places his free hand on top of his, giving a gentle squeeze.] We should talk like this more often, it'd be nice
                                                  to meet again at more reasonable intervals. [/these long gaps in contact had honestly begun to wear on him.]
                                                  ... I should retire to bed, after all, I do have class tomorrow morning and I'd hate to be at anything less than my best.
                                                  You could do with some sleep yourself, to be sure. Even if it were just a few hours or so.
                                                  [/even so, he hasn't let go of him yet. he knew he had to leave and yet he couldn't bring himself to do so.]
                                                  [/an old, familiar feeling began to well up inside of him. the heart warming feeling of wanting to be close to someone.]
                                                  [/he hadn't felt this way in years... not since claire had passed. and that same gut wrenching worry of separation
                                                  also began to well up inside him. layton began to wonder, if he left for the night, how long would it take before they could
                                                  speak again? ... if at all? ... but he knew better than to strain himself, and zakuro threatened to take him to bed
                                                  himself if he didn't go on his own accord. he was worried about him after all, but in his own round about way.]
                                                  [/layton gives another smile.] Good night, Zakuro. I hope to see you soon. [/he gives one last affectionate
                                                  squeeze of his hands before taking them back and standing up.] Do stay out of trouble. ... ~
                                                  [/he walks away from his desk and toward the hall. glancing at him from over his shoulder, he holds his hand
                                                  up in goodbye and then shortly disappears behind the corner for the night.]

[user has logged off]

ooc: and he's just gonna be like lolwat no you silly goose my hair's short these days.
                                                  /takes off hat and reveals adorable scruffy locks ahuhuhuhuhu ~~
                                                  hahah well at least caps suit zak in this case so it all works out! layton not so much lol ;;;
                                                  no man it's cool i said i'd do this after work but i crashed and burned and got back to it a million years later ugh sorrryyyyy
                                                  but i'll end this particular convo for now and we can recharge and start fresh again whenever you want!!! <333
                                                  omg tho i didn't expect this to get so sappy it just happened ew layton you're gross. ; //A;

- - - - ★ ▇▇⋮ ↷ .zakuro- - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces