Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
Rin-Nyan
Princess_Ing
Rin-Nyan
((Anyone one willing to explain to me what's going on? ;U; ))

(You didn't read.....ah well, simply put in a nutshell, Yami has given all the main demons orders to do different things and to stop the child gods, Kyisha and Neki were kicked out of Kusa Village, and ran into Koshou at the city checkpoint, and they headed towards the capital city as smoke was seen from the city, as Ven, Kouma, and Sukuagami (sorry if I spelt that wrong razz ), are with their partners and was headed towards the city as well, so in short most activity is in Ryoshima right now.)
((I read a bit, just in roleplays it's all to jumpy. Anyways, thank you. Im going to make a post style and then post, okay?))

(oh okay its fine although I hope I was able to tell you enough sad , and please this goes for everyone now, I have an OOC its for things like this please post in the OOC if you have inquires about the rp, I am trying to avoid clutter and these conversations do just that sad )

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
((Dang it! xD I fail at NPC's. Well, here goes~!))

Pouring rain on my face
Hasn't stopped raining for days
My world is a flood
And slowly I become one with the mud
User Image
Downpour on my soul
Splashing in the ocean, I'm losing control
Dark sky all around
Can't feel my feet touching the ground

Koshou stopped as the doors burst open, turning and kneeling like Kyisha said to do. The crowd had silenced and everyone was still except for those continuing the effort to stop the fire. Koshou watched as Kaguya pointed to her father, telling him to explain what was going on. Yama was thoroughly confused on the whole situation, having too much to cope with at the moment. His house was still burning, people were yelling everyone, at least up to this point, and his daughter was suddenly leaving. Yama took a nervous breath and told the tale to the best of his ability.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance, you see, my oven suddenly exploded for no reason. Erupted unnaturally in flames. It set the whole house ablaze and put the city in a bit of panic. People have been trying to put it out. Then my daughter showed up with this other girl, and suddenly people are shouting about killing the white cat and pinning the blame for the fire on her. Next thing I know, Koshou's out there yelling in the girl's defense, she has a mouse on her head, and everybody's yelling at her as well. Then everybody wanted to go after both the mouse and the cat, the fire is still unable to be contained completely, and my daughter is leaving...

"Everyone's saying it's the gods who are doing this. Now I don't know if that true or not, but the thought of a couple little girls being driven out of town because of it troubles me to no end. It's true that the fire couldn't have been started on its own, but why should people blame it one them? A white wolf helped me greatly in the past, by bringing me rare ingredients and helping me start my stove. I don't see why a nice creature such as that would suddenly turn on us... I'm aware that Koshou has been keeping this mouse for quite a while, it wouldn't burn down our home. It has to be someone else, if anybody at all, and it's not either of them."

Koshou smiled, her father did believe in them. If only everybody else thought that way, then they wouldn't have these problems. Hetana watched the whole scene with a stolid expression. Just what had the world come to? This was a disaster. She had to do something about it, whoever little a contribution it was. If only she knew what.

ʞ ϕ ϛ ҕ ѳ ʉ

Ѧ η ɗ

H ϵ ȶ ɑ ɳ ɐ

✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖

If I can't swim after forty days, and my mind is crushed by the crashing waves
Lift me up so high that I cannot fall

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~~~Kyisha and Neki~~~

~Be it rain or snow, fire or ice, life or death~

Kyisha stayed there kneeling in silence, as she was happy to hear what Yama has to say, Kagura nodded in approval, as she then spoke, "Young Koshou, your father is a good man, and what he has said bears the truth, as the Queen of Sei-An I have a special ability as its passed down by all Miko, and simply put the gods aren't doing this, I had a young white wolf pup help me in the past as well, he made me realize my true potential and it is wasn't for him I wouldn't be standing in front of you today, now listen to me and listen well, I am in control of this city, as for the rest of Nippon it is a suggestion however they can do as they please, but here in MY city, anyone, any animal, of anykind, unless I have see a dark aura around them, they are welcome here, however one isn't welcome here at all, the others I have no clue where they are but....." Kagura said as she closed her eyes and pointed directly at the alleyway Ninetails was hiding in, "Fox Demon show yourself now!" Kagura said as she pulled out 3 exorcism slips. Kyisha watched in amazement as she spoke to Koshou, "The Queen is so kind, if it wasn't for her we wouldn't have a place to stay, although I am very sorry for your home Koshou, but at least things didn't fall to pieces." Kyisha said as she watched and wondered what in the world Kagura was talking about.
~I will see to it nothing, I mean nothing will separate us~

(NPC's aren't that hard Max sad )
~The waves part and then we see
A demon face across the sea~

Ninetails froze for a fraction of a second, before giving up the charade. Better to face this with pride then to slink away like a coward. With a puff of smoke, he gave up his disguise and leapt onto the roof of a neighboring building, grinning wickedly.

"Very good, my little Queenie~" Ninetails said, bowing in respect. They may have been on opposing sides, but Ninetails knew when to give credit when it was due. "I can see your power has grown considerably. Ah, but know this, I am not here to fight. Nor do I intend to take over this city."

Smirking Ninetails looked at the shocked faces of the commoners below, his glowing red gaze lingering on the two girls with the children of the very gods.

"You may think of me as a simple observer. I merely wished to see who or what started that fire, for I had nothing to do with it. Foxfire is always purple or green you see. Ah, but that is not the point is it?" Ninetails chuckled. "I have seen all I wished to see, I shall take my leave now."

~Bringing monsters in our midst

The face draws closer in the mist~

Tactical Strategist

Sei & Chibi

Sei yawned, heading back to her hometown, Sei'en. She saw some random smoke so she was a bit worried. Worried that ANOTHER house had burned down. Riding on top of the white wolf pup, slash brush god, all Sei was really thinking about was taking a nap and wondering if Chibi had any fleas. She petted the dog, yawning again. Chibi suddenly stopped and barked, Sei looked infront of her only to find the gates of Sei'an. She caught a glimpse of some people yelling about killing a white cat and mouse but the ruckus quickly stopped as someone started blabbering on about how they were good animals. Sei was smart though, she hated all this crap she was getting that she needed to kill off Chibi and junk. She just used her makeup to add some brown, black, and gray spots to Chibi, now he just looked like a dog, a dirty dog. Chibi barked again which slightly bothered Sei, "What Chibi, what?" Sei said lazily as Chibi whimpered while looking at the guy walking away from the girls with brush gods. "Yeah, and?" Chibi just shook his head in dismay. Sei just stayed quiet, villagers would think it would be weird for her to be yelling at a dog.

User ImageUser Image

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sunekugami & Kaito
User ImageUser Image
Kaito hurried after the 2 strange pairs he met at the hidden lake. "How did he know Sunekugami's name? Are they really related to the gods?!" Kaito, despite having a grandmother who was a priestess and a father who had seen a god himself, though didn't really realize it, could not see the crimson marks on Sunekugami that showed her to be not a normal snake. Kaito watched as Ven and Osamu rode off faster toward the city on Kouma. He would've liked a ride too, but knew the young horse was problem carrying enough load as it was already and said nothing. He just was looked up at the blackening sky. 'What in the world could be happening?'

Sunekugami stayed with Kaito as the two other pairs dashed to the city. She had not gotten the change to explain to Ven her reason for being there, or even to get a chance to talk with Kouma. They were in too much of a hurry now to worry about such trivial things as introductions and reunions. Who knows what evil is working its wicked deeds in Sei-an right now?

(( Holy cow a lot has happened while I was gone! gonk ))
-Kouma and Osamu-

Kouma halted at the entrance of Sei-An, where a great crowd of people have gathered. Some of them were rushing in and out with buckets of water to put out the fire that was still burning in the distance.

Meanwhile, Osamu lifted the offspring of Kazugami off her back, and was now trying to shake him awake. "Ven, wake up! We're here!"

Turning her head to the left, Shirokouma noticed the small boy in green clothes.

"Hello, little boy," she said. "Have you been following us on foot? You look tired. I would've spoken out to say you may ride with us, however Osamu ordered me to move ahead. Then Ven didn't look where he was going and ended up in a daze. Well, now that he's a little busy, perhaps we should make introductions now. I know it may be hard for you to believe, but I am the offspring of Kazegami, a wind god who is a master of Galestorm. Though I'm still learning how to use the winds...Osamu calls me Shirokouma, or the shortened name Kouma. Who are you?"

'Kouma, what are you doing over there?" asked Osamu approaching the young horse while letting the dazed Ven lie on the ground. "A little boy? Who's this young wanderer and what does he want?"

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sunekugami & Kaito
User ImageUser Image
Kaito stopped for breath after the long run. When he looked up, he saw a majestic white horse gazing at him. It seemed like it wanted to say something. 'Wasn't this one of the gods' children Ven had mentioned? .. . . but. . . what's he saying?' Kaito thought. Then his thinking stop as the older teen approached him a bit, wanting to know who he was. "Oh, I'm Kaito, mister." He started to hold out his hand like Ven had done when they first met, but stopped as he nearly forgot something. He looked down and saw Sunekugami peeking out of his bag. "And this is Sunekugami," he said pointing toward her. He then extended his hand to shake.

Sunekugami looked over at Kouma who had tried to converse with Kaito. "I'm afraid he can't understand you, Kouma. He isn't able to see us as what we are yet, or hear are celestial voices. I believe I reached him only once, and that is how he learned my name; though he thinks he came up with it himself. His name is Kaito. I am Sunekugami. I've heard of you from my days long ago on the Celestial Plain."
-Kouma and Osamu-

Osamu shook hands with the boy, then bowed. "I'm Osamu, a resident of a village in the eastern region of Nippon. It's a pleasure meeting you Kaito. That white horse is Shirokouma, who helped get my bearings and found a way out of the desert."

Kouma nearly jumped at the sight of the little snake, but grew calmer once she saw the red markings and white skin, a sure sign that it wasn't an evil serpent. She licked her lips before trying to talk again..."Good day, child of Nuregami! Sorry, where have my manner's gone? I've resigned myself to speak through celestial communication following an awful incident with a group of human men. Before I found Osamu, I had helped a lost girl find her way back to her village home. Then some men approached armed to the teeth, telling me that their best vegetable crops were damaged by wind, and that it was my fault. I shudder to think what they could've done if I hadn't ran away from the village like I did...Anyway, I found Osamu a little later, following the events of an earthquake and tsunami. He gave me the name I now carry, sometimes calling me Kouma, and blames the recent troubles of his village on a giant catfish. That's the story so far..."

Romantic Gekko

9,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image"Keep out of this, Orochi! This is my game to play!" he said in a threatening tone. Moegami stood forward, amused by his own actions. He listened to the commotion in the background, as if it were pleasant music to his ears. He soon realized that the commotion had seemed louder than it was before, as if in anger rather than fear. Moegami looked back over to the restaurant to find two of the god children being blamed for the fire. "Hmm...This turned out to be more interesting than I thought. How I love to hear the voices rage in anger!" Moegami stared, hoping to witness a true conflict between the commoners and the god children.

Before anything could even get started, the Queen had entered from the Aristocrat's Quarters. She soon calmed the commotion, letting Moegami down. She revealed Ninetails hiding in the shadows. Moegami couldn't help but wonder why he'd be hiding in such a place.
User Image

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Sunekugami & Kaito
User ImageUser Image

"Stuck in the desert? Wow, why were you all teh way out there? . . . .oh well, I overheard about what happened to your village when you were talking with Ven. That's terrible. How did you survive something like that?" Kaito, being still young of age, was overly fascinated to hear more.

Sunekugami listened to Kouma's tale and concluded they both faced similar problems in the past. "Quite awful the recent events have been. I had been residing in a pond North of here when the ocean water receded. Slowly, day by day, the water in the land seemed to disappear. People that lived nearby blamed it on me, and I went into hiding deep in a hole near the pond and slept as though in hibernation. When I awoke the sea was a desert and the people had either left or died. It wasn't long until Kaito found me."

Gurunjiru's Widow

Demonic Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Orochi
User ImageUser Image
"Tsk, you seem to have become quite the arrogant one," Orochi commented on Moegami's disrespect. This god seemed to have been made quite sadistic when he was taken over by Lord Yami and Waka's power. He then heard along with Moegami the cries for help and then anger coming from the citizens near the restaurant. He looked over along with the god, and saw the Queen of Nippon appear and calm the rioting crowd. Like Moegami, Orochi was displeased by the cease of violence and was too curious about why Ninetails was here. He slide back a bit into the shadow of a nearby building, and attempting to further suppress his own demonic aura. That fool Ninetails seems to be getting himself in trouble already.
-Kouma and Osamu-

"Well, that's the mysterious part of the whole thing," Osamu continued. "When the quake happened, I had finished running an errand for my father, and was nowhere near or inside any buildings. The temple remained standing, but I saw that some village houses caved in. That was when I tried to warn my family to evacuate, and the receding water was another warning sign. In all that hustle and bustle, the waves came in, and one crashed into me. Enough to knock me out stone cold, even! I really did think it was the end of my life, but I'm still here. Probably a miracle of some kind, and I thank the stars for that. I just I wish had some news about the whereabouts of my family. I've got two younger sisters, and a younger brother around your age, you see. Natural disasters are such awful things when they happen."

Kouma overheard the continuation of Osamu's normal life prior to the destruction that's been happening now,"Sunekugami, it appears you, Osamu, myself, and the others will be facing many obstacles before Nippon returns to normal. If only Otousama and the other gods could free themselves from the darkness that has consumed them." By Otousama, she means the wind god Kazegami.

Dedicated Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
~~~Kyisha and Neki~~~

~Be it rain or snow, fire or ice, life or death~

Kyisha stayed silent as she watched the Queen work her holy magic, she was happy things worked out and Koshou wasn't abandoned by her father like she was, Kagura closed her eyes and huffed, as she began walking back towards the aristocrat corner, "I must take my leave as well, I have much to do, I see a dark past coming, something bad has happened and its destroying the believers of Nippon, I wish for you all to know this though." Kagura said as she look directly at Kyisha and Koshou when she said it, "I will never give up faith in our gods, whatever this evil is it surely isn't the gods themselves, someone or even something is making them do this, I must take my leave now but first once again......" Kagura said as her exorcism slips flashed both a snake and rooster on them and she threw them, stabbing Orochi in the foot and Moegami in the chest, "Snake and blasted bird begone from my town, may you be banished once again Orochi, and may you find your true heart Moegami." Kagura said as she walked back into the aristocrat quarters and locked the door.

~I will see to it nothing, I mean nothing will separate us~

Beloved Nerd

12,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Pouring rain on my face
Hasn't stopped raining for days
My world is a flood
And slowly I become one with the mud
User Image
Downpour on my soul
Splashing in the ocean, I'm losing control
Dark sky all around
Can't feel my feet touching the ground

Koshou smiled at Kagura. "Thank you," she said quietly, not knowing if Kagura could hear, but not wanting any more attention on herself if it could be helped. She nodded to Kyisha with another smile, even though this whole time she was still crying, a mix of both thankfulness and sadness. Koshou turned her head as Kagura pointed, saying something about a fox demon. Koshou's eyes widened as she saw Ninetails. Koshou really hadn't seen demons before, and it kind of frightened her. Especially since it seemed to be staring straight at her and Kyisha. Hearing the fox's words, Koshou was both curious as to exactly what he meant, and scared that whatever he was saying had a lot to do with Kyisha and herself. The fact he was staring at them was a bad indication.

Koshou jerked her attention away from Ninetails as Kagura looked towards her again, hoping the fox demon would just leave like he said he would. She nodded at Kagura, and one Kagura had left Koshou stood again. For a second she glanced at who Kagura had thrown the prayers slips at, then quickly turned her head away. Too much to deal with right now, if she could ignore it then it was the best option. Koshou ran over to her father and briefly hugged him before heading back towards her burning home. Nearly the entire thing was ash at this point, the only things remaning were the thick stone items like the stove and the metal things like cooking utensils, and those were all heavily charred and covered, a lot buried, with ash. Once people got this under control, she and her father would have to scavenge those things out. Anything that could be retrieved would be.

Koshou ignored the nasty glances she was getting from some people and flicked her pinwheel before rushing to help try and control the fire again. It was starting to calm, having nothing left to burn, but it still wasn't being put out. Hetana still was perched utop Koshou's head, and she glanced slowly over at Moegami, making sure only to avert her eyes so that it wouldn't seem she was looking at him. A lot probably couldn't see him that well, but she could. And Hetana figured that as long as he was around here, the fire wasn't going to go down that easily. Either that or he might try and burn something else using what still blazed of the flames from the restaurant. Hetana hoped that the prayer slip that was chucked at him would deter him a bit. Or last least distract him enough to put out the fire so that he couldn't use it as an ignitor. Hetana wished she could help put it out, but she couldn't be of any service carrying water.

ʞ ϕ ϛ ҕ ѳ ʉ

Ѧ η ɗ

H ϵ ȶ ɑ ɳ ɐ

✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖ ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· ✖

If I can't swim after forty days, and my mind is crushed by the crashing waves
Lift me up so high that I cannot fall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers