Ixytasia's Wife

Beloved Regular

10,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Ayana

As Ayana continued on to her destination, her form changed into her full human form and from that point, the female heard a voice call out her name and looked over to see Viviera rushing over, "Viviera." she said as she smiled with relief. Ayana then let Viviera take the student she was caring off and gave it to someone before she was then lifted up herself and quickly wrapped her arms around the girl's neck, but not so much in a death grip. In truth, when changing into a human, her strength was draining considering she was also carrying a teenager. Upon arriving at the gym, Ayana noticed that the building was also under attack but as they drew near, she saw that Stephen was there doing his best to protect the building. It was at this point that Ayana got off Viviera's back and went over to Cloud once they had stopped and watched the female join the librarian before taking a breath and turned to the male she was with now.

"I'm going to go ahead and get inside." she said and looked around one more time before looking back at Cloud as she opened the door slightly, "Keep an eye out for Saya, I fear for her safety." she said and soon entered the building with the wounded student she was with earlier.
Once inside, Ayana made sure the student she helped laid down and try to get some rest before she headed off to other students that were in the gym, "Everyone, please don't panic, our Librarian and another student are doing their best to keep this place safe. I am here as well and will tend to each of you. Those that are still fit are giving permission to help out, either in comfort or whatever help I need." she said and quickly went over to the closest student and checked them over to make sure they were not injured.

sarushippo

ShiShikin

Pit sanin

(OOC: )

Dangerous Darling

*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:ia*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。*
User Image
╰╮ Art
xx╰✬╮ Is
xxxxxx╰╮ Passion

User Image

Still outside the front steps into the school a crash made Mumia look around, only to be swept up into her loves arm's. She was happy to see Roku but he had to know she needed to fight, with a clear mind she wasn't in danger like she had been a month ago. Kissing him quickly for just a sec she smiled "I'm so happy to see you, lets get going. The gym is the only building not being hit hard right now." Looking to the child Roku picked up she was about to call over Nosa when a titan attacked. She couldn't get there in time and rushed over to him only to see the man fall from a blast of light. Instantly Mumia took the child and handed it over to Nosa, the white cloaked thing held it gently before vanishing into the floor, in seconds it was back after dropping off the child.

In Roku's eyes she could see his confusion. "This is Nosa, I found him and Slash on a trip I took before getting the job here. They are both completely under my control. Nosa takes students to the gym, Slash gets in the way before slipping around and attacking them from behind." Instantly she pulled him behind her as mumia raised her blade to block an attack. Pushing the massive up she held a large fire in her hand and slammed it into the small titan's chest burning it bad. Before her eyes bandages wrapped around her hand to heal it from the burns. "I have it handled here..we need to find the girls.." Mumia knew about the princesses, that is the only reason anyone would come attack this school. The mummy woman only knew cause Roku would come back to the room very late on certain nights and she finally asked him why. He was training those girls to fight and use their light, hopefully they knew how to use it now or at least hide.

Life ╰╮xxxxxx
is ╰✬╮xx
Romance ╰╮

Kaloeen

Company: Roku
Feelings:
OOC:

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
          User ImageUser Image

────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Speaking Color: Gold

watching the scene go down was torture. Torture for kirito to watch such a scene happen to his beloved. She was fighting someone who was too tough for her, but the thing was… was it ok for him to step in? The male was a good fighter, but wasn’t stupid when he knew he didn’t have a chance in hell to fight this man. it was when Lein chi came, that things seemed to get more even, and the male walked out of the shadows swiftly, as he moved to Emma who was on the ground. he moved, picking her up and letting the blue like take over her, healing her more before mina came out of no where. The green haired female seemed to be accompanying Lein, and that was fine.

looking down at the hurt female in his arms, he sighed a bit. “You did enough, my love.” he said softly as he turned to watch the two fight. Lein chi seemed to be wearing thin and the male wondered if he was going to be able to continue. it was then that mina clashed between them that things got messy. looking to the girl in his arms, he continued to hear her, wondering if she would be alright.

skyeyoko

OOC: - - - xxxThoughts: - - - xxxMood: - - -

Beloved Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

╔════════.♥.═══════════════════════════════╗

x xӇimiko xx x x xx Ӄanzashi

╚═══════════════════════════════.♥.════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx {| - - - ⓞⓖⓘ

xxȘwords - ȶeacher xxxxxxxx

Himiko woke well aware of the festival and made quick work in getting ready for the day, however she decided to not wear a kimono for the festivities. She would hang around the gym, helping students who came in,seeking to improve their skills. Though her thoughts went to Ayana and Saya, what were they doing, but before long. She heard screaming and students began to pour into the gym. She waded through them to the entrance and moved out of the way to see such skilled, chaotic combat. There was so much confusion in her head at the moment, she needed someone to tell her what was going on, what to do. Stephan and another silver haired male were defending the gym the best they could. She noticed Ayana being carried back into the gym, seemingly exhausted. She would follow, going into the gym and finding the nurse, before kneeling down next to her. "Ayana, sorry I'm late to the action, but I was overwhelmed by the confusion. Could you tell me what's going on? Where I can help?" She wanted to be of use to her and the school. Wait a minute...Saya! Poor darling, possibly still out there.

Created by BlackCherryBlosom

XVocalXMimiX

Kanako Flare

ShiShikin

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

:Tab:The fool seem to do nothing but mock. The titan calls Stephan a fool before rushing towards him with unprecedented speed. His firs spell is nullified due to some ground magic but his crystal shard hits home. But the librarian is not given the time to celebrate as the titan immediately soaks the blood back up before mocking him yet again. Before too long needles of blood comes flying at him. Thank goodness magic is a very strong suit for Stephan and the librarian is able to avoid most of it thanks to his quick thinking. He quickly puts up a barrier deflecting the blood needles as they ping off it. What it cannot deflect is the titan's sword as one strong smack manages to shatter it. Once again the titan mocks him before going into a flurry of slashes. However, even though Stephan is not so strong in close combat, the librarian refuses to lose his cool. As the slashes come him way the albino does his best to dodge them. A few manages to nick him here and there but it is the last slash that hits its mark. The titan's blade bites into his shoulder causing him to bleed more. But at this point the librarian have given up on dodging. While the blade is still in his shoulder he grabs onto the blade and aims a palm at Cerberus. Again he gives the titan a dark smirk, "I can be quite stubborn. But I wonder if the same can be said for you." A rune circle suddenly appears before Cerberus before explosing at point blank range. Whether it hits or not the rune serves as a good distraction as stephan let go of the blade and jumps a few feet back. Sure he have one more wound thanks to that manuver but tactical thinking have been tossed aside for thoughts of revenge. The albino readies another spell as the explosion clears but before he can use it a student appears on the battlefield. Vivera hits the titan with a ball of energy before slamming her fist into the guy. Luckily she did not get hurt as she moves to stand up against the titan. This, however, does not sit well with Stephan, "Don't be a fool! Get to the gym as you were-" The librarian stop there noting that Vivera seem to not be taking things into account. She is simply caught up in the moment. But can he blame her? After all he is dead set on killing this titan in the most painful way possible. And to be honest he is not thinking about his own well being either. "Fine" Stephan sighs, "But if we are to fight on even footing with this guy I will have to set up a more suited environment."

:Tab:Looking over to the gym he is relieved to know that both Ayana and Himiko have arrived to help the wounded students. His conscious will be at peace for tonight. He looks over to Cerberus and much like what happened yesterday a glowing symbol is etched into his left ete in placement of his pupil. This one different than the last. A magic circle appears besides the albino and slowly a dark horse starts to emerge from it. The stallion looks normal...for a dead corpse. Unlike most horses this one have a more nightmarish appeal. It's lustrous black coat stained in red as part of its flesh is missing on some spots revealing the bone underneath. The flaps of skin on its side flapping about like morbid wings. Pieces of its mane and tail are missing suggesting that it is sickly or ill. And its eyes glows a dull green. With a breath a strange black mist covers the scene of the fight. The blood that once coated the floor and wall start to turn black in color before drying and cracking off. Wooden floors start to lose their luster before parts of it cave in due to rot. Anything metal starts to rust. Decay...A familiar that Stephan avoids using due to just how dangerous it can be in a fight. But now is the best time to use it. If this titan relies on blood for strength he will have to settle for toxic blood making the titan's strength a double edged sword. The blood will still make Cerberus stronger. Only now the titan runs a good risk of poisoning himself in the process. Luckily anything that has a magic coating is protected from this. Meaning the barrier protecting the gym, Vivera's armor, and sadly Cerberus' sword are not feeling the effects of this erosion. Of course the spell is also made to miss students and staff members. After all won't do Stephan's track record any good if his familiar suddenly harms the people he is suppose to protect. The librarian gives the titan a sarcastic bow as if trying to appear as a gentleman but with a dagger behind his back, "Please do enjoy drinking Vivera's blood. But there is a saying: 'Too much of a good thing can be bad.'" After that bow a magic circle suddenly appears below Cerberus and chains of light start to try and wrap themselves around him. If the titan gets caught in that his magic energy will be siphoned as well as his movements being hindered. At the same time a magical barrier is put around the familiar and Vivera so that they can better absorb magic assaults as well as be unaffected by the decay. As for Stephan...There is a rule of thumb that sorcerers cannot be hurt by the very familiars they conjure. "Vivera think you can stall the fool for a while? I can try a powerful spell but it takes some time. I provide back-up when I can but I need to be sure you are in this all the way till the end."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Outside the Gym
                                                                                                  Cerberus & Vivera
                                                                                                  Very vengeful and tatical

Okami_Shirinai

sarushippo

SweetCresent

Kanako Flare

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.
Where is home on the milky-way of stars, I dry my eyes again.
In my Dreams I'm not so far away from home

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
◈ Calista Nightray ◈
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Calista spent the last month in a realative calm.She went on a date with Grim and to her annoyance the reaper hadn't contacted her since.She'd gotten a chance to spend time with Matt and the two had become friends,which was nice since she felt awkward spending time with Roku and Mumia now that the two were together.She hadn't gotten a chance to speak with Lein Chi about Emma yet but she did know that the male had fully taken over the girls trainning.He knew the darkness best and would probably help Emma more than she could.Her lessons with the girls were going well and even had a few extra lessons with Mei-Xing to teach her some powerful techniques,as she was the only one of the girls who had the physical endurance to perform them.

When the attack began Calista was in her class room,grading some papers she'd left to the last minute.She heard the boom and felt the darkness,instantly knowing what had happened.She shot up out of her seat and dashed out of her classroom"Everyone!To the gym!"She called to the students in the halls,ushering them all to safetey.Once she was inside the gym she let her magic flow to strengthen the barrier.She stayed with the students until Ayana showed up and took charge to care for the students.She gave the woman a nod before she went to jump into the fray,she needed to make sure the girls were safe.

Using her considerable skill and magic Calista seemed to cut through the lesser titans like butter as she made her way through the school.She turned a corner and breathed a sigh as she spotted Matt with Alex and Alyssa,thank goodness they were safe.She walked up and despite the battle she barely looked scathed at all,the blood on her only seemed to compliment her as opposed to being off putting"Matt,look out!"Calista cried as a titan snuck up on him.She noticed he carried a glowing pendant and frowned,she'd seen them on others,they checked for a glow before attacking females.She acted quick as she shot a magic blade towards the titan and he seemed to freeze before his head slid cleanly off.Calista made her way over to the three"Are you all alright?"She asked them,concern in her voice"Matt,their looking for the girls"She told him,serious.

((OOC: will post for Mei in a while had company and gonna hang with my mom for a bit))

SkyeYoko
sarushippo
SweetCresent

In my Dreams I'm not so far away from home
What am I in a world so far away from home
All my life all the time so far away from home
Without you I 'll be so far away from home.
User Image

Beloved Millionaire

7,575 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Alyssa
Sanada

A new weapon A NewSchool A New Adventure.

Alyssa

My blade Sign of Innocence
                                It all happened by so quickly. The school,everything seemed fine, jovial even with the festival happening tonight. It was okay, until it wasn't. Until the air became cold and shrill with screaming, until she was grabbed away from something by Alexandra. She took a second to look back at the titan before taking over the escape. She took a tight grip on Alexandra's arm, her wings sprouted. She was flying them away from the monster and they were going to make it, but that was before the beast used earth magic to seal up the possible exits. She looked at it, somewhat afraid. She wasn't much of a fighter. She was healer for the most part, that she learned from the past month of training with the headmaster. So she hoped that Alexandra could fight well...

But then there was no need. Spirits lifted when the music teacher came to their defense, thought telling them to go to the gymnasium and keep out of sight. First him, then Calista. The angel started to smile again now that there was hope, but what Calista would say would wipe the smile from her face. Here she thought they were after any hearts, but this only confirmed what Alexandra called out before when she grabbed Alyssa. She shuddered but got a firm grip on her resolve, "W-we have to find Mei-Xing.." She let out in a quiet voice, but it held so much worry.

Sweet
Playful
Quiet

Vivid Daydream

sarushippo

Skye Yoko

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Seasons come and go
And I follow the same tracks
All I want is to sleep,
Embraced in your song
All I want is to wait,
Curl up in a dream
I am following my longing for you

Mei-Xing Yin Fa
User Image

Mei-Xing moved swiftly through the school,helping out whomever she could.She felt her phone buzz and quickly leapt up to hid in a tree as she read the message.It never occurred to her that she might be a target in this attack.She suddenly felt very guilty for everything that was going on.Before she could start on a reply the ground beneath the tree she was in broke and she jumped onto the schools nearby roof before she fell with the tree.She looked over to see Lien Chi fighting someone,they looked pretty evenly matched.

To: Sazabi

Okay,I can see Mr Nikushimi fighting near the courtyard,I'm going to go help him

Mei-Xing texted to Sazabi before she put her phone away and leapt towards the fighting.She took out a few titans on her way there and when she arrived she saw Mina had joined the fight.The two seemed to run in different circles but they were close enough that she knew the girl had dyed her hair.She saw a teacher healing a student and used a reflective spell to protect them when a magic attack came at them from afar"I saw the school nurse running into the gym....since it's protected she'll probably be safer there"Mei-Xing said calmly to Krito,hoping she wasn't being disrespectful to him.She looked to the fight and frowned,her insticts told her their opponent was too strong for her and it would be best to hand back"Okay..."Mei-Xing said to herself before she gathered her magic within her,she out stretched arms once she'd build it up and light traveled from her to Lein Chi and Mina for a moment.The two would feel the difference of the spells Mei-Xing had cast,they were buffs to increase their attacks and defense,the princess of heart deciding to take on a more support role in this fight.Due to her inability to cast offensive spells,it made her defensive spells three times as strong as they would be if they were cast by someone who could use both offensive and defensive magic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFeeling:DeterminedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation:Courtyard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC:phew,hope y'all don't me jumping inxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCompany:Lien Chi,Mina,Emma,Krito & Dredge

Seasons come and go
Thought that I was free,
Free from the past
But many-colored memories
Blooming deep inside of me
Finally, finally
I reach

Fashionable Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Doggone It! 100
          User Image

────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Speaking Color: Gold

The siblings seemed locked in place. They weren’t sure what to do in a time like this and Shannon heard Annie. She was about to say something, when she heard a loud thud. her and shaoran looked over to the titan as it approached them and the siblings took a step back. Shannon closed her eyes tight and bit her lip hard, before she heard something. it was the sound of bones breaking, and the female opened her eyes to see Kaderot and The guards, coming to protect them. it wasn’t long before the titan was dead, and Kaderot spoke. More titans headed their way, and they were quickly killed as well. The female looked up to her lover as he stood there, and Kaderot told him to go find his lover as well.

“go, we will be ok.” Shannon whispered as she hugged her brother. the male smiled a bit and nodded, moving away from her and making his way to find Alexandra. He ran as fast as he could, the guard following as he moved. Shannon moved to hug Kaderot tight, tears welding in her eyes as she hugged the male happily. “thank god your here… I really wouldn’t know what else to do.” The female said then. Shaoran ran, before finally reaching matt’s, Alyssa’s, and Alex’s location. “Alexandra!” the male yelled as he made it up to them,before he hit a barrier. the male backed off and looked at the people inside of it. "s**t." He said as he spotted the female's inside. Back to the cafe, Shannon moved then, taking her lover’s hand and looking to her sister. “What should we do? should we hide in the gym?” she asked then questionably.

sarushippo

Okami_Shirai

Kanako flare

OOC: - - - xxxThoughts: Whats wrong with me? xxxMood: tired

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dredge
The Right Hand of the End

User Image
It all ends here..the past that scars me will no longer hold me back

Sazabi

Getting a text back as a giant lightening bolt hit the ground and shook the school. Parts of already damaged buildings fell around him forcing the titan to duck and weave. "Whats this bullshit, didn't sign up for this!" Sazabi rolled out of the way of some titans being crushed with a soft laugh, "ya ******** you too!" Laying there briefly as his phone went off to see Mei texted him back. AH crap..she wasn't near where that spell hit was she. s**t.. Dropping his phone as the ground shook more and it was stepped on by demented titan. [********..
" Sazabi burned the earth titan to ashes before managing to get his memory card out of the ruined phone. Memories he wished not to lose as he went towards the big battle.

Kaderot:
"good luck" Kaderot said softly to Sharon as Aegis stayed close to the male and struck out at any titans that approached them. The male arrived quickly and hit a barrier. It was powerful but Aegis began to strike it with great force causing it to slowly weaken. Titans began to approach and if Aegis stopped the barrier would fix itself..my this was a dilemma.

Back at the cafe, Kaderot held Shannon close as the battle raged around them. "we must get you and your sister to the gym..but It appears it will be dangerous by land" Spreading his wings as he picked up shannon. "Len, grab Annie and lets go to the gym, Azazel and Robin you keep these bastards off us!" The orders were given as Len picked Annie up, "Excuse me my lady" Len said calmly to Annie as the angels took to the sky. Gun shots rang out at them making them have to fly hectically to dodge the shots. What was going on that this kind of force was being used on the school.

Mosaic:
How many of this fools were going to show, first the male teacher, now the magic teacher and finally a male student behind him. A groan escaped the titan's throat as he formed a mask made of black stone around his face. "Ill deal with you and the others quickly as this isnt amusing now.." Around them the air became a thick fog that muffled sight greatly and hearing slightly. Slowly, the titan moved without sound as his shoe less feet stepped on the now reflective flooring before fading. "So princesses of heart, it appears you have a rather interesting set of guards.. A music teacher, one that has escaped death thanks to death and a student with a rather punny talent" His voice echoed through out the room as he moved around unseen but for a moment in the now hall of mirrors. "How sad they will die for you" Without warning needles made of glass shot out of the walls at them all but were aimed to miss the two princesses. "Remember their dying faces..let it stain your mind..as I will not lose here.."

Cerberus:
The explosion sent the Titan back as another struck out at him. Laughing could be heard as he was standing in the end. "Oh. another play thing, hahaha and your the daughter of ares...lovely my father will be proud" Cerberus cackled as he took the hits with a grin. Shifting his blade in his right hand before summoning Hade's scythe in the other, "Lets see how well you do goddess against me..though your friend is ruining some of the fun" Noticing the foul spell put in place. His nose smelled the scent and the blood seemed to change. This was no good, it appears he must take the direct approach to get some blood as he wouldn't believe the teacher would poison himself.

The male summoned a horseman, how in blue blazes did he manage to do that? Cerberus groaned at what was happening as that ruined his fun so now it was time to take a different action. "Lets play than" Slamming a foot down as he launched the earth around him into pillars for the chains to grip instead as he charged forward at Stephen, hoping to end him quickly. as he ran blood dripped on the ground forming spell like mines that would go off if approached making it hard for Vivera to merely strike at his back as the scythe swung at the librarians waist with both blades/ A sickening laugh escaped the Demi god's mouth as was enjoying every moment of this.

User Image
]Dredge: VS Lein:
"is this how you fight, using student's as shields?" Dredge laughed as the girl tried to fight him but the titan's superior strength one out. "Mina! What are you doing here!" Lein chi called out to his student as he glanced at her before defending himself from a large spike of earth. "It isn't safe here!”

Mina held up her keyblade in defense, and she looked to lein as he spoke. “I’m here to help you!” she called back and she closed her eyes, casting a thunder spell, as the blast shot toward Dredge. Mina looked over to Lein again and took a step back. “Were a team remember?!”

"You'll get killed by this guy and lightening based magic doesn't work~" Lein called out as the spell hit Dredge but seemed to be grounded out before doing anything to the titan. A hollow laugh filled the air as Dredge pointed Ragnarok at the two, "Ahh how cute, a lovers quarrel on the battlefield..may you take your last breath in each others arms!" Slamming his axe into the ground , the whole school shook from the earthquake he caused before rushing at them while the ground still shook. Lein lifted himself off the ground as the axe collided with his sword. Sparks, darkness and sheer power filled the air as the two were forced back. Dredge eyed mina before sending a blast of wind that cut like razors before firing several shots at lein

“ If I die protecting you, then so be it. “ She replied before hearing his cocky tone on her lightning based magic. the female pouted a bit, and the villain dredge pointed his axe directly at them. he made fun of their fighting, and before the female knew it, he slammed his axe into the ground, shaking the school and breaking down walls and buildings in it’s wake. Lein and him clashed swords then, and a attack was formed the females way. she moved swiftly, dodging the blades before appearing before Lein and reflecting the shots off her keyblade. It was then she rushed forward, bringing her blade down to collide with the male’s, their eyes locking as sparks flew

The two stopped briefly as they felt some magic hit them. Lein grumbled while Mina smiled as she knew who it was from. This was bad with a princess of heart so close so they couldnt lose.

"this is a lovely fight but princess your out of your league" His voice was cold as well as very calm as Ragnarok screeched before sending her flying. Lein leapt and caught her but ended up in Dredge's trap. Blood sprayed as Lein cried out in pain. Nearly dropping mina as he hit the ground hard. Blood dripped from his back as Dredge had struck him mid air with Ragnarok. Crimson red dripped off the axe's blade as its master stood there calmly. "Damn it mina.." Lein cursed as the wound slowly healed, "I wont let you die" He set her down as he pointed a hand at Dredge. "WRATH OF GOD!!" Lightening gathered as lein prayed a 10th tier spell would work.

she was sent flying, and it wasn’t long before blood sprayed and Lein cried out in pain. “Lein!” Mina shouted then, worried as he hit the ground hard, with her in his arm. She looked at him worried, ad he cursed, and She bawled her hands into fists. he let her down, and spoke again, and she bite her lip. “And i won’t let you die.” She said then as she watched him point a hand at dredge then. he spoke his hand lighting up, as lightning piled together. She held out a hand, and lightning shot out at it, aiding to power the spell even more.

"Tenbatsu!" Lein called out as his spell combined with Mina's and a massive bolt of lightening that looked like a dragon came crashing down. Dredge barely managed to look up as it hit with a thunderous boom. The ground shatter, rock and debris was sent everywhere making Lein raise a shield to protect him and Mina. The white light of the blast blinded everyone for a moment till it cleared to show a mile deep crater in the ground. "Think we got him?" Lein asked panting.

the male called out his spell, and the magic combined formed a massive bold of lightening that formed the shape of a dragon as it crashed down. The ground shook, and sent things flying. the male formed a shield, protecting the both of them and the female wrapped her arm around his as the smoke cleared. Their was a mile deep crater, and Mina breathed a bit as well before feeling something. “I don’t think so…” She said suddenly as she looked up, and a glint of something caught the female’s golden orange hues. “Lein, Watch out!” she said suddenly as she moved in front of him. it was then, a gut wrenching sound was heard, and the axe suddenly pierced her skin, the axe craving deep into her chest up to her shoulder blade. Mina gasped then, as it made contact and the light in her eyes vanished. The female felt pale, as she used the last of her strength to pull the axe out, and letting it hit the floor. Blood poured out, and the female went to her knee’s. “I’m just glad… I had the chance to love you” she said softly as she fell, passing out.

"MINA!!!" Lein called out as he saw the axe but it was to late. As she said she was glad to have loved him before falling to the ground. Lifting her into his arms as her blood soaked his arms. Behind him stood Dredge with a grin under his mask. He was rather untouched as he picked the axe up and pointed it at Lein. "And so the princess dies in her king's arms" Raising the axe to strike him down but darkness held the axe at bay. "What is this?!?" Dredge was surprised as tendrils made of darkness shot out of lein's back slamming him back. "This..you will pay for this!" Lein's voice became broken as he turned to face the man. His left eye was completely black with a red pupil as darkness spread from it and covered parts of his body.

These chains bound to me mean nothing once I rip them from the walls..come let me dance in your blood

SkyeYoko

sarushippo
Mosaic

Pit sanin

Kaloeen
lein

ShiShikin
Cerberus

Kanako Flare

Vivid Daydream
Mosaic

SweetCresent
Mosaic

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
❤Ⓡⓘⓝⓣⓐ Ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣⓡⓞⓐⓓ❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖【What falls from the sky is not rain】❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Rinta was in her classroom looking through papers and asignments for her students. After a bit she left her classroom and headed to her room to pick up something.
Once she walked outside of the gym after going through it like a shortcut she noticed Stephan and Vivera fighting a demon man who's name was easy to tell. Her eyes widened as her keyblade appeared and she ran over to them her standing next to Stephan,
"Stephan, What is Cerberus doing here?"She asked as she then glared at the demon god growling at it as if she was telling it to back off.
"I don't know why your here Cerberus but you need to leave now!"Rinta shouted as she jumped to him slashing his side with her keyblade as she landed behind him. She had enough time to slash him before he hit her with his scythe.
She looked at him again with the same glare."I wont let you hurt my friend nor my students. Understand."She told Cerberus.

╚════════════════════════════╝

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖【It is my memories of you.】❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

With:
Cerberus / Stephan / Vivera /
Feeling:
Pissed
Keyblade:
Rainfell
Position:
Keyblade Structures Teacher
Song:
Broken Wings
OOC:
((N/A))

sarushippo

ShiShikin

Okami_Shirinai

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
►Ⓢ•ⓐ•ⓨ•ⓐ◄

❤▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆❤▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆❤
User Image【I'm a fallen little angel】User Image

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Saya was in the forest surrounded by heartless all shapes and sizes as she was slashing through them. She was having a hard time as she was starting to get scared."Someone please help Saya!!!"She shouted out as she jumped up into a tree to keep her distance from them.
"Go away now please..."She said as the heartless started climbing up the tree after her as she climbs up it more to get away from them."No Saya dont want to play with heartless anymore!"She shouted as she wondered where they came from.
As Saya continued climbing she felt a branch snap as she starts falling towards the ground."AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"She screamed out while falling.

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image
【Come and find me please】

With:
To Many Heartless
Mood:
Scared to death
KeyBlade:
GullWing
Song:
Candy~Candy~
OOC:
((If anyone wants to help her please do.))

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Seasons come and go
All I want is to sleep,
Embraced in your song
All I want is to wait,
Curl up in a dream
I am following my longing for you

Mei-Xing Yin Fa
User Image

Mei-Xing watched the fight from afar,eager to help however she could.She felt the need to jump in more than once when Lein Chi got hit with attacks trying to protect Mina.But she wanted to trust that the teacher knew what he doing and could handle himself,from the way he protected Mina she might do more harm than good if she joined the fight now.She covered her eyes as a massive lighting attack was summoned and once she could see she saw the crater.The next moment things changed for the worse.

In an instant Mei-Xing seemed to freeze as the sound of flesh being cut and visions of blood flying assaulted her senses"MINA!"She cried in horror for her friend.She instantly started regretting not spending more time with the female.It made her blood boil when Dredge mocked them and was about to charge when she noticed Lien Chi stopping the next attack with darkness.She wasn't certain what to do for a moment before she decided quickly and ran over to them.Her hands glowed as she held them above Mina,healing magic flowing to the other girl"Mr Nikushimi....let me heal her,I'll do my best"She said to the male,obviously worried for her friend and wouldn't back down unless he used force to tear her from Mina.Mei-Xing looked down as she concentrated on healing Mina,her healing spells also stronger since she couldn't use attack spells.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFeeling:worriedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocation:Courtyard

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC: razz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCompany:Mina,Lien Chi & Dredge

Seasons come and go
Thought that I was free,
Free from the past
But many-colored memories
Blooming deep inside of me
Finally, finally
I reach

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Xeno Wynn

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Xeno was walking around him knowing something had to be done about the situation the school was in. while in mid thought he heard something going on in the forest nearby him swearing he heard a girl call out for help. "So not all the students are safe?" He asked himself as he want running in that direction noticing all the heartless and the girl on the ground. He quickly defended her from the heartless attacking her after calling out his keyblade. "You alright there?" He asked Saya him not knowing the young girls name. "Are you hurt?" Xeno asked hoping she hadn't passed out from the fall.
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

With: Heartless and Saya
Mood: This is no place for a girl to be
Keyblade: Lion Heart

XVocalXMimiX

Kanako Flare's Spouse

Sexy Zealot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeth Saiga

User Image

Seth was up and about, just swinging around his blade, but he missed his old spears. Sure he could summon them whenever he wanted, but he wanted to try his hand with just one sword, one oddly shaped sword. He got some practice in too, all through that month, sparing with Shaoran and Kaderot. Sometimes thinking how in over his head he was when he challenged them both, but taking pride that he lasted more that half a minute. Alexandra inviting Shannon and Annie to the music club and even Emma. They were writing and performing some great numbers, even if Matt was acting a bit weird around Emma. Then there was Annie, oh her, all the pain went away around her. Which now made him more excited to see her in a kimono for the festival and apparently Shannon's birthday....right? He was thinking this walking around in the forest when. Screams pierced the sky, sounds of war was heard all around.Reminded him of home....what?

Another scream sounded, closer to where he was and he followed it. He saw a blue haired girl being attacked by heartless. "Hey!" He called out before intercepting their pursuit and killing all of them with the aid of the cafe owner. He breathed, didn't get to duke it out all by himself but help was always nice.. He turned to the girl. Saya! He recognized her from the classes they had together. "Come on, with me. We need to find somewhere safe. Right?" He asked, looking to the cafe owner.

Leviathanxxxxxxxxxx

made by IshidaMaeda

Kanako Flare

Tainted Magician

sarushippo

Okami_Shirinai

XVocalXMimiX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash