Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Fan?

0.97058823529412 97.1% [ 33 ]
0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Persuasive Cultist

User ImageUser Image

XXX▬▬ Listen to me. The human world is a mess. I, XX "inspired by my love of Disney"

In this world our beloved animated characters live, breathe and feel. They are made of flesh and bone in the real world. Going about their daily lives oblivious to the stories they originated from or the songs they sang. Here they work, play and laugh along to a new story, one that ties them all together. Creating opportunities and friendships that could never existed in their single tales. In this world an archaeologists and mermaid can sit next to one another in a cafe completely unaware that this chance meeting would have been utterly impossible before. New friendships, relationships and enemies will be made. Aside from following the will and personality of your chosen character few details need to remain consistent.

Please join us as we write a new tale for these characters... and remember it's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Persuasive Cultist

User ImageUser Image

XXX▬▬ So this is love, So this is what makes life divine. I, XX "rules"

Follow the ToS, as you always should. Smut has no place here, romance yes but all that naughty stuff doesn't belong on Gaia. A simple "dot dot dot" and consent from all characters involved is enough for everyone here. No taking it to PMs, that's against the rules too. Swearing is fine, I have the vocabulary of a sailor so if I say you've gone too far make note of it. Two paragraphs minimum please, I am understanding to a degree. Sometimes there just isn't enough fluff in the world to fill your post, but I need you to have enough for others to work with. At least size ten font is appreciated. Posts do not need to be pretty but names and photos go a long way. I prefer it if you quote the people you are responding/directing your character too. This is not a requirement but I do not like being summoned to mend an argument over 'they're ignoring me' when it was an honest mistake of missing the post during a downpour of group posting.

↬ more than one character per user is acceptable
                                                        ↬ post often and please notify me if you will be absent
                                                        ↬ no anime photos for your characters please
                                                        ↬ do not deviate too dramatically from your character
                                                        ↬ disney characters as mains only
                                                        ↬ nondisney characters as npcs only
                                                        ↬ politeness to myself and others is a must
                                                        ↬ a week of absence will result in a freeze on your character
                                                        ↬ gender changes to disney characters are acceptable
                                                        ↬ love interests outside of your characters disney story are encouraged
                                                        ↬ character ages from 20+ please. no highschool characters
                                                        ↬ using the same actor/ess or model is discouraged
                                                        ↬ keep genders/sexual orientations as even as possible
                                                        ↬ I will refuse characters if there is an imbalance of either stated above
                                                        ↬ hall pass; informs the group when an npc is being used or shared between characters. this rule is in place to avoid over abuse of characters or an npc appearing in two different places.

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories. I, XX "characters"

User Image
                                                        Rebbecca Luyu Matoaka.
                                                        "Pocahontas"

User Image
                                                        Dean James Hawkins.
                                                        "Jim Hawkins"

User Image
                                                        Arizona Jane Carroll.
                                                        "Alice"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        Leon Straith
                                                        "The Beast"

User Image
                                                        André Augustin
                                                        "Gaston"

User Image
                                                        Ophelia Dahlia Rosenthal
                                                        "The Evil Queen - Snow White"

User Image
                                                        Diana Louise Bennett
                                                        Duchess

User Image
                                                        Maro Ramore
                                                        "Audrey Ramirez"

User Image
                                                        James Bartholomew Hooke.
                                                        "Captain James Hook"

User Image
                                                        Siano Zavreno
                                                        "Jessica Rabbit"

User Image
                                                        Jeremy John Irons.
                                                        "Scar"

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ All at once everything looks different, now that I see you. I, XX "relationships"

Rebbecca aka "Pocahontas" lives with Olivia. Is best friends with Leon. She is crushing on English accents but hates no ones guts.

Dean aka "Jim Hawkins" lives alone. Is good friends with Rob. He is crushing on no one but hates a lot of peoples guts.

Arizona aka "Alice in Wonderland" lives with no one. Is best friends with n/a. She is crushing on no one presently but hates no ones guts.

Leon aka "Beast" lives with No one. Is best friends with Becca. He is crushing on Becca slightly but hates No one's guts.

Charlotte Braun aka "Rapunzel" lives with Dylan. Is best friends with Aaron. She is crushing on no one but hates no one's guts.

André aka "Gaston" lives with no one. Is best friends with n/a. He is crushing on no one but hates no one's guts - though he's working on it.

Diana aka "Duchess" lives with her Aunt Adele and children. Is best friends with n/a. She is crushing on na but hates absolutely no ones guts.

Maro aka "Audrey Ramirez" lives with her family. Is best friends with Ophelia. She is crushing on nobody and hates Leon's and possibly her prosecutors guts.

Ophelia aka "The Evil Queen" lives with no one. Is best friends with Maro. She is crushing on no one but hates her father's guts.

James Bartholomew Hooke aka "Captain Hook" lives with his mother. Is best friends with Bill Thompson. He is crushing on anything with a pulse but hates all children's guts.

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become. I, XX "codes"

Reserves , Profiles & Relationships are sent to me, Sono-of-the-fire.

Reserves
                                                        [img]150x150[/img]
                                                        [size=10][b]Name.[/b]
                                                        [i]"Disney Character Name"[/i][/size]

Profiles
                                                        [imgleft]270-wide[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                        [align=center][size=20][color=color1] "Disney Character Name" [/color][/size][/align]
                                                        [size=16][b][color=white]┇█[/color] [color=Color1]INTRODUCTION[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][size=12][size=11]
                                                        [size=13][b][color=color2]❛FULL NAME[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [size=11][color=color3]xxx xxx xxx[/color][/size]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛ALIASES[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]List nicknames.[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛AGE[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]written-out[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛GENDER[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]xxx[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛HEIGHT[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [size=11][color=color3]xxx.[/color][/size]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛WEIGHT[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]xxx .[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛HAIR COLOUR[/color][/b][/size]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛EYE COLOUR[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]xxx.[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][b][color=white]┇█[/color] [color=Color1]PERSONALITY EVALUATION[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                        [size=13][b][color=color2]❛POSITIVE[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]<3 Love
                                                        <3 Love
                                                        <3 Love
                                                        <3 Love
                                                        <3 Love
                                                        <3 Love[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛NEGATIVE[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]</3 Hate
                                                        </3 Hate
                                                        </3 Hate
                                                        </3 Hate
                                                        </3 Hate
                                                        </3 Hate
                                                        [/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛CHARACTERISTICS[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]Personality.[/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][b][color=white]┇█[/color] [color=Color1]BACKGROUND CHECK[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                        [size=13][b][color=color2]❛FAMILY[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]List if any. If none please list anyways and write "deceased." [/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛HISTORY[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]Bio.[/color]
                                                        [/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][b][color=white]┇█[/color][color=Color1] MISCELLANEOUS[/color][/b][/size][list][list][list][list][size=11]
                                                        [size=13][b][color=color2]❛Relationships[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=color3]Talk about your characters relationships. Everything from; previous, current, roommates, best friends, family, enemies, stalkers, etc.[/color]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛EXTRA INFORMATION[/color][/b][/size]

[size=13][b][color=color2]❛USERNAME[/color][/b][/size]
                                                        [color=Color1]Username[/color][/list][/list][/list]

Relationships.

[b]Characters first name[/b] aka [i]"Disney Character Name"[/i] lives with [color=dodgerblue]0+ names[/color]. Is best friends with [color=orange]0+ names[/color]. He/She is crushing on [color=red]0+ names[/color] but hates [color=indigo]0+ names[/color] guts.

Persuasive Cultist

User ImageUser Image

XXX▬▬ Even miracles take a little time. I, XX "announcements"

Aug. 24 - IC Thread Under Construction. OOC & Recruit Thread Available.

Aug. 25 - Future Event Plans, Marriage of Anastasia and Dimitri. Characters will be invited to attend as guests, relatives of couple or even as serving staff. Wedding Crashers are also welcome. Date to be announced but this would be an event already being discussed by characters.

Aug. 26 - Scheduled to open. OPEN.

Aug. 27 - See page 7 of OOC for additional information to be submitted for profiles and the main page.

Sep. 1 - Wedding Event scheduled for Sept 5-7th.

Sep. 4 - Ɖяɛαм Ƭнɛ Ɩмρσƨƨιвℓɛ - Wedding Event

Sep. 15 - Wedding Event Closed and Main Thread Reopened. Announcement of later "Monster Mash" Event.

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ Trust. It’s what friends do. I, XX "npcs"
                                                        to use any npc please follow the " hall pass " rule and notify the ooc when an npc is in use.

Marie Rose Bennett - age 8
                                                        "Marie - The Aristocats"

Troy Gregory Bennett - age 8
                                                        "Toulouse - The Aristocats"

Benjamin "Benny" Joesph Bennett - age 5
                                                        "Berlioz - The Aristocats"

Persuasive Cultist

User Image

XXX▬▬ For some reason I'm always getting forgotten. I, XX "calendar"

XXXXXSeptember
                                                        | Sun Mon Tue WedxThuxFrixSat

| 11 | 11 | 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 |
                                                        | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
                                                        | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
                                                        | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 |
                                                        | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 11 | 11 |

XXXXXTIME OF DAY

Early Morning // Morning // Late Morning // Noon // Afternoon // Evening // Night // Midnight

XXXXXIt is...

Sunny // Slightly Cloudy // Raining // Snowing // Clear // Thunderstorm // Snow Storm // Hail

XXXXXand...

Heavy Rain // Light Rain // Bright // Freezing // Cold // Slightly Chilly // Hot // Warm // Foggy // Neutral

XXXXXwith _____ winds

None // Light // Hard // Strong

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Persuasive Cultist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers