Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User Image

User Image

They were always the most difficult thing in life. Supressed memories. Some react to it with a sound or others with a gesture from others. But Benjamin Neal Conner relived that moment through his dreams. ’’Wolfbear?!’’He screamed with his younger voice as he rushed through the woods. ’’Val!?’’Benjamin screamed after it as he looked around in the big lonely wood. Small tears slowly trailed down his cheek as he held tightly onto a necklace. ’’Anyone?! Please!’’He screamed after it. ’’There is a other one!’’A voice screamed. ’’No it’s a monster!’’He said after it as Benjamin looked around. ’’Monster’’A other voice says as he looked around with big eyes. ’’Just like his father’’A demonic voice said after it as Benjamin looked straight into a mirror showing himself with a snake-like skin.

’’No!’’Benjamin says as he woken up in a classroom and took quickly breath. He turned his head towards some sunlight through the window. A soft groan escaped his lips as he looked again through the area realizing he felt asleep in the studyroom with a big music book as a cushion. Benjamin rubbed his eyes and felt the tears. ’’s**t…’’He whispers as he pushed away the tears and kept his eyes focused onto the book in front of him. ''Ben! There you are...''A voice says as Benjamin looked up to one of his roommates. After he recieved a Julliard college-ship; he was thrown into such groups accomodations. ''Not again Dearie, we've dicussed this...No hanky panky only friendship or sworn enemies but that wouldn't be great if we share a room''Benjamin says with a grin as the roommate give a dry look. ''You recieved a letter and well that is unusual for you''He says as he handed him a letter. Benjamin raised his eyebrow and looked at his roommate. ''It is...''He said softly as he open the letter but stopped when he noticed he was watched by the guy beside him. ''So from who is it? Family? Friends? Lost romance who actually likes you?''He says as Benjamin give him a soft annoyed look. ''You know what? I'm going to read it not..near...you'''He says closing his book and graphed his nearby bag to leave the area with a confused look on his roommate face. Benjamin did a familiar hand movement that was done by his father as a goodbye.

After few minutes was Benjamin reading Henry Mills's letter. He was holding onto a necklace that stayed on his neck since he was just eight or nine years old. There was information about his real parents but ofcourse his older sister Valkyrie. He wasn't a real lucky kid that had parents but he didn't minded that fact. Benjamin grew up in the orphanage and he regret the idea of running away of it. He had enough siblings and enough room.

It was somehow called group homes. Yes, He had to share it but Benny didn't mind that either. Just when ''optionel'' parents appeared at homes..they most of the time just look at him and leave without a word. It felt he was a product when caretakers told them about his talent with muisc. So, yes, when he was seventeen the kid went on the streets on new york with his violin and guitar. And there he was found by Julliard who tested him on each instrument; Violin, guitar, piano or even a xylofoon. He had a magical talent on it. Benjamin was taken in with agreement that he would atleast work everyday for it. But today he recieved the letter of Henry; someone who stayed vaguely behind his mind.

''You say that to me now? I get the letter 2 days before it''Benjamin whispers as he bit his lowerlip. Soon enough he felt breathing behind his ear that made him jolt up from his position and look back. There were all his roommates in his house. ''What do you guys understand with 'without you?''Benjamin says with a dry look and one of those happy-all-lucky girls look at him. ''You said without James''She says pointing at James who was standing behind a window with a lonely look on his face. Benjamin rubbed his nose bridge and let out a sigh. ''I should have said it without anyone..''He mumbled as the happy girl jumped up and down. ''We as group are going arrange it that you will go towards Maine!''She says as she clapped her hands. Benjamin pulled up a sarcastic look on his face. ''I've not said it yet that I'm going there''Benjamin says looking at them who huddled up in a group. ''Team Bring-Benjaimin to Maine goes now in!''The larger woman says as Benjamin pull up a small smile and raise his finger. ''That's not how you say it Dearie. I've the feeling you guys want to lose me''He says as they ignored him. ''Luke and I will arrange agreement with the heads of Julliard and let Benjamin stay in close contact''James says as Benjamin raised his arms. ''Do I have anything to say here!?''He screamed as he walked around them.

2 days later

Benjamin was trapped in a large car with one of the cousins of one of his roommates. ''Appearntly not..''He whispers as he knocked his face against the door. Last two days he was thrown into a car from car to get hitchhiked towards Maine towards a piece of forest. Two long walks were needed for the journey that they planned out for him. With enough breaks and studying on the laptop that was given him. A book to write down and practice composing music pieces. But ofcourse at the same time he was searching for artifacts that had his interets. ''So, family! In for it to hear about it?''The cousin said with his low voice. ''I don't know...''Benjamin whispers as he looked away. He couldn't help to wonder what was out there, what was going on or better say what happend to the others. Soon enough he felt a hand creeping on his lap that made him quickly react by graphing the wrist.

Few minutes later

A soft cough escaped Benjamin's lips as he travel through the forest. ''It will be fun. It would be exciting; leaving the car near the forest with a creep in the car''He mumbled annoyed. Ofcourse the cousin wasn't happy that Benjamin stopped him or pretty much almost broken his wrist. He was thrown out in a clear distant of the meeting spot that Henry Mills pointed out to him. Benjamin soon enough notice it the distant few voices and people. A excited and very scared heartbeat managed to hit his chest. He slowly moved to the group and stepped out of the forest. Benjamin looked silently around the group and held onto his guitarcase and his necklace.

He stayed near the guy with black hair who was near his own car. Benjamin looked around silently as he placed his guitar case on his back and held onto his bag in the other. He kept himself silence as he looked around the group. ''Hi...''Benjamin says with a soft voice as he pulled out a twig out of his hair. ''Travel problems..''He says after it with a small smile and lower his eyes to his own feet.

LOCATION: Henry Mills Meeting spot…. FEELING: Scared but trying to man up WITH WHO: Near Neal and then everybodyOOC:...

User Image

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
            User Image

User Image

Neal hadn't moved from his car. None of these people brought anything to him. He had replaced everything that happened in his past, with a past that included his parents. Whoever had left him clearly hadn't wanted him, so he built a new family. He could see everyone else meeting old friends, especially a group of three rather pretty girls, but they were much to loud for his interest. He preferred a low-key mellow rather than all this hub bub.

He watched as more and more people showed up.A red haired girl who was very pretty was the only one he watched. Something about her. She was beautiful, but she seemed fierce, like she didn't take crap from anyone. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. A breeze kicked up and Neal reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick, black scarf and wrapped it around his next, he hands stuffed into his pockets.

Neal's head turned slowly as another boy with a guitar case joined them. He, unlike the others stopped by him and spoke. He was the only one of the group who seemed to be as reserved as he was. "Hey" And then he laughed as the boy pulled the twig out of his hair. He didn't know why it was so funny, but he couldn't help himself. "We've all been there. The name's Neal." He said extending his hand to the boy.

LOCATION: (Maine) …. FEELING: (like I may have a friend) WITH WHO: (guitar boy) OOC:sorry it's so small =[

User Image

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
Deccan Ashwood 'Carter' Booth

Repressed memories would only come back on some nights. Deccan remembered his biological mother, a little bit off and on; she had been a pretty lady. Other memories were fuzzy; he never knew or met his biological father but he remembered that he had friends. But that was eleven years ago and since that time he had been adopted by an exceptionally well off family. His new family consisted of his new mother who was CEO of a multibillion dollar company and his new father who was CEO and founder of two multibillion dollar companies- who sold his second project for a huge sum when Deccan was about sixteen. From that point Deccan was allowed to do pretty much as he wished. What he wanted, to become the face of the companies for both of his parents- earning how own income but also not having to work for it very hard. Actually, from the time he was adopted he remembered being paid to show up places with his parents and now, as a twenty-one year old, he was being paid a lot just to arrive at parties and benefits.

He learned there that he had this way about him… He could charm just about anyone into doing just about anything he wanted. It had started since, well, he couldn’t remember when. He started small, with lesser known people, he could talk them into donating to whatever cause his parents were sponsoring. It was a natural gift. He could lure people into time share type meetings and by the end of the meeting have had every single person donating the maximum. He used this to his advantage, especially with people who owned large businesses, after a couple of dinners and a meeting or two he would become partial owner- currently his income was coming from twenty-five or so smaller companies than his parents and it was all going to overseas accounts that he kept from everyone. What is his master plan, you might ask? Run this gig a few more years and then, with more money than anyone could ever imagine spending, retire on his own little slice of heaven.

The past month had been a blur, but then again, time was something Deccan paid no mind to. He knew that all the parties, late nights with women in his hotel room and all the liquor he could consume was because he wanted to celebrate turning of age. His latest catch of the night had already snuck out of the room, some point after he fell asleep past midnight. Technically he actually turned twenty-one about five minutes ago and his adoption records had it early.

Beads of sweat ran down the paled face of Deccan Ashwood Booth. The pain he was experiencing in his left leg was debilitating, he couldn't move other than rolling around on floor of the hotel room, moaning in agony. "Gguuhhh!!!" He moaned, grabbing his left knee. It felt like he was being stabbed with red hot daggers from the left side of his hip all the way down to his foot. The young mans fist clinched into tight balls around the fabric of his night pants, it was excruciating just to move right now. Taking one large gulp of air he pulled vigorously, the material sliding over the sock and exposing what Deccan had expected to see light skin but instead let out a loud whimper at what met his eyes.

Wood.

Deccan couldn't believe his eyes. Sapphire orbs widened and filled with tears at the sight of his left leg, which when he had fallen asleep the night before was normal but now, it was turning into an oak colored wood. Panic filled the young man as he began to hyperventilate. "Wh-what's happening to me?!" He cried out and began to sob to himself. Was this pay back for the life-style he led? He never heard of people turning into wood for drinking, stealing and just giving into any and every temptation there was. Maybe dying a few years earlier than people who followed the rules but never turning into wood....

The following three hours became a nightmare. Police was called because of his screaming, but before that the hotel security came in to ask him what was wrong. “Are you ******** blind?! My leg is turning into God dammed wood!” He roared at the staff who looked at his leg, then back up at him. They told him his leg looked normal. “What kind of a sick joke is this to you people?! There is something seriously wrong here!” He cried out in awe that nobody else could see the wood. Maybe that call girl drugged him? While waiting, on what he thought was an ambulance, he checked his wallet and everything was there. The pain lessened, it was still there but it didn’t hurt as bad now. After he got dressed, with some difficulty, he stepped out of the bathroom of the five start hotel and paused hearing the hushed voices of the security. They were waiting on the police to show up to haul him away! Damn it! He had no choice but to return home- seeing as he was staying here under the girl’s name. All he had to do was make it to his motorcycle. Patting down his pants he made sure that he had his wallet, keys and phone.

Deccan could hear sirens in the distance, they were closing in. Swallowing hard he steadied himself; he would have to lull these guys into a sense of security then bolt with this… leg. So leaving the room with his leather jacket on and his bag he followed the security team to the elevator. When the doors opened he could see the officers entering the lobby- it was now or never… He asked if he could stop to tighten his laces. When he bent over he slammed his shoulder into one of them and ran around him with the other chasing after and the officers behind him. He decided to cut through one of the halls, where he grabbed a few of the supply carts and pulled them into the way of the others. He managed to get out, by knocking a group of young ladies down and darting around to the parking garage.

When he arrived home he slipped inside the house and went up to his room to pack his bags and to get his cash stash. That was too close and he had to figure out what was going on. When he walked into the room he noticed a letter sitting on his desk. Once he read it he decided he would go and see what Henry wanted- the name was familiar, he was sure this Henry was one of the young adults when he was a kid but couldn’t remember a name. So, he packed his bag for Maine. Better keep this wooden leg thing a secret. He wasn’t due to be there for a week, so he decided he would ride his bike the whole way.

After six days of ridding and stopping to sleep every night and eating for every meal, he got to Maine, where he stayed the night close to the interstate. From there in the morning he headed out to the meeting spot. He was dressed in black jeans, heavy boots, and a black shirt with a thin sweater over, a heavy scarf to keep his neck from getting cold and his ridding jacket on over that. He arrived not too long after the Mustang arrived, he could still see the heat rising from it. He pulled behind the red car and dismounted with some difficulty, as he had since the hotel. Just to verify what he had that morning he pulled the checked his leg, still wooden. Letting out a grumble he took off his helmet and placed it on the handle bars and stuffed his keys into his pockets.

Slowly the blond made his way over to a man that was dressed nicely. He looked familiar. It took a minute for the memory to come back but it was his best friend as a kid, not that it mattered too much now. “Gunther, right?” He asked approaching him and offering a gloved hand. “It’s me, Deccan. Didn’t we play a lot as kids? You look like you’re doing alright.” He said slowly.

OoC: I will be editing layout later today, I've got a few things that I need to get done today before I come back and get posted for Val and working on layouts.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
            User Image

User Image

Faith was happy to have her sister and best friend back in her life.Maddie went to talk to someone named Gunther.Faith didn't really have any type of relationship with him other then maybe seeing him around a couple times or so.Then she heard what Chloe said to Henry how she didn't trust him.To be honest she wasn't so sure about him either while the happy reunions were nice she wanted answers and she would get them too.

The sudden switch in moods held true when she saw a old face.One she particularly didn't like Benjamin.He still excited? She was sure he'd be in jail or a mental institution or jail. Something.Something about him just screamed possible serial killer.It was always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.No he was to shy and gave off a aura of creepiness to her.They weren't exactly "friends" back in the day either.She stayed away from him I mean you would too.

When he mentioned travel problems Faith smirked."Yes we'd hate for you to of not of made it glad the bears didn't eat you."She said to Benjamin. Quite frankly I wish they did. she thought by this time the hug with her sister ended and her arms were crossed as she watched the boy like a hawk.Still she'd behave herself for now but if he tried anything funny or weird or look at her sister the wrong way oh there would be hell.

Faith then looked around for Henry."Why this reunion stuff is nice and all may I ask something I sure all of us want to know? How did you find all of us?Why are we here and most importantly what exactly happened that day?"

LOCATION: Maine on the famous road in the forest …. FEELING: A bunch of things,happy,confused you get the gist of it. WITH WHO: Chole, and the others currently speaking to Ben and Henry. OOC:

User Image

Tipsy Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Henry
" I'm done reading about heroes. I want to be one.

░║││█║▌│║░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║││█║││█║▌│║║▌│║░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║││█║▌│║░

Henry could hear them all begin to question him, it was only natural. But he was turned around to his car, making sure his duffle is packed correctly. Picking up a bundle containing a few tarps and some retractable poles, Henry turned around. "Eleven years ago, the police found us wandering two miles from this road, well, more specifically, they found you kids. I was knocked unconscious and have been in a coma until 5 years ago. So, yeah, that's where I've been." He walked a little ways into the woods before he turned around again, "It was a f*cking headache tracking you all down, I've badgered all of you to meet up here, so I can tell you the truth." Henry addressed Luke first, "I thought you'd remember, especially tonight...but we should get going anyway. I'm counting on you to bring up the rear on our little hike here." He looked to Faith and Chloe and Maddie.
"I'm your brother." Henry adjusted the duffle. "You don't have to trust me, you don't even have to like me but you do have to follow me if you want the truth."

"Val, get your dog, get your bag. It's story time." He pointed to Val, then he looked at the two boys on the hill. He put down the bundle and un-tucked the book from under his arm. He held the book up for everybody but was specifically looking at Ben and Neal. "If you recognize this, good, you're half way there. At the other end of this path, is where it all happened -" He motioned at the path and paused, he was struck with fear and regret.

Regaining his composure, Henry turned back around, tucked the book under his arm, and picked up the bundle. "At the other end of this path...is all the answers..." He was nervous. Once upon a time, he had all their trust, all their admiration. Before, they would have followed him without question. He hoped this time they'd be driven by curiosity, or maybe there was just a little bit of magic left in this place. He turned and started down the road. "Q & A will be at the campsite." Anxiety set in, would they follow? Did they even recognize the book?

░║││█║▌│║░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║││█║││█║▌│║║▌│║░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░║││█║▌│║░

| Where : Maine | Who : everyone | Thoughts : It's time to answer questions, right after we make camp.

Fashionable Prophet

User Image

xxxxxx spawn of the Red ♛ and Knave of ♥

They all just came, in droves. They were popping up like weeds that needed to be cute. Gunther was starting to think this was a bad idea especially since they seemed to remember each other and be all best of friends. Gunther had shut that part of his life out. When he was adopted he choose to move on from his life and not think about the other kids. They would have their chance at happiness. As a boy, he hoped the others would get their so called happy endings but as time moved on that changed and Gunther grew up.

The one who simply was known as Maddie approached him, and spoke to him and he just kept his empty gaze off towards the forest edge, acting like he didn't care. Faintly the male remembered the girl but not much about her. They hadn't all spent a lot of time together especially since Gunther had been adopted quickly. It was his cute smile. "I don't see why I wouldn't be kinda of familiar. My mum says I have a face that can't easily be forgotten." Giving a devilish grin, he just gave the girl a single stare of his eyes before letting out a long breath. Running his hand through his quaffed hair, it was getting irritating standing out on the side of the woods. Couldn't they be sitting somewhere, having tea, or a hard drink. Preferably the later. "Malheureusement Madeline je ne vous ai pas oublié..." The male mumbled in French, looking down at his phone hoping maybe he had a signal.

The waiting never ceased and another arrived, this one who frankly seemed to remember Gunther. Deccan, the blonde that Gunther seemed to remember too much. They used to be the best of friends, inseparable from what he could remember. A tiny, minuscule, microscopic part of him when he was adopted wished they would take Deccan to. That part died though, among other things. "Yes I am doing quite well. My mother and father are two wealthiest people in England and never have I had to deal with begging for food. Well since then." Gunther muttered, on acting quite nonchalant about the whole thing and rolling his eyes as he mentioned then, aka, eleven years ago. Deccan on the other hand did not look like he had been gifted in life and since he didn't want to act like an a*****e, at that particular moment in time not in general, he didn't ask about his life.

Henry finally spoke. It was a bunch of gibberish that was apparently supposed to calm them all down and tell them answers would come. Then came the book, like was this the lion king were simba is raised above the crowd. All it was was an old leather book that looked like it should be in a museum, not the hands of a thirty-something old man. Then the path, which seemed to just be there, forgotten and dreary. Just like their childhood. There just had to be a campsite, which meant they would be staying overnight, outside, in the woods, where bugs and disgusting creatures could be found. This wasn't going to be fun. And with that, he took a deep breath and stepped towards the path along with the group.

Location: the famous road
                                                                      With:lots of people
                                                                      Thoughts:too many familiar faces.
                                                                      OOC:*sadly madeline i haven't forgotten you.

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Valkyrie smiled lightly when Luke spoke. That’s right, he was about four or five years older than her, give or take a year. She remembered that Benny liked him, thus she did. The red head even recalled giggling a lot around him. “I remember you a little Dearie, erm, Luke.” Her emerald orbs started to dance a little, at least she remembered someone- at least a little bit. Slender hands reached up and pulled at the leather jacket she wore unzipped and tightened it around her. The edges of her lips tugged upwards again, a warm feeling filling her. He was being so kind to her. “Thank you… Oh, this is Demon.” She said gesturing to the wolf and husky hybrid that was at her side, he was just taking everyone in and watching with an anxious air. “No jumping, I’m sure that they don’t want a facial bath this early.” Val said with a playful tone. Demons sky blue eyes looked up to her as his tail wagged- he usually wouldn’t jump up unless she gave him permission. Usually, meaning that sometimes he got a little overly anxious and jumped up to lick people in their face without harm.

“I might remember more the more I’m around everyone…” She said taking a chance and taking a step closer. Everyone seemed to be having their little moments, so she would speak with Luke- for now. He seemed like he genuinely cared and her sense told her that he was okay. “Honestly, I forgot I even had a little brother.” She confessed looking to the ground. She then shoved her hands into her jacket pockets, her fingers touching the soft plush of the lizard toy and pulled it out to show Luke. “My adoptive parents still had my belongings, they gave them back when I turned eighteen and when I touched this I remembered him… My Benny, he loved this thing so much.” She said affectionately, her orbs lifting up slowly to meet Luke’s face and pulled the stuffed animal to her chest. Okay, so she just bared a little piece of her soul but if Luke seen Benny before her, she would have liked for him to point him out. Her fingers stroked the soft material and she gave the handsome male a gentle smile. “I know, you’re probably thinking that I’m a few sandwiches shy of a picnic.” She said with a small laugh that resembled her mothers.

It was then that, whom she assumed as Henry, spoke. Her attention went fully on him for the time being. She watched as he went to his car and pulled out some gear, then told them that they would be hiking. Her emerald orbs scanned the others, not their faces but clothing and focused particularly on the girl wearing only a thin hoodie and frowned when she thought that the girl might only have what was on her back. Henry addressed Luke and told him to take up the rear, then told her to get her dog and gear. “Sure, Dearie.” She responded then looked to Demon and smiled before turning on her heels and heading for her car- she happened to miss the bit about the book- not that seeing it would trigger anything for her, she would have to touch it.

Getting back to the car she opened the back door and rearranged her bags so that she could access the seat. Pulling the lever she lifted the bench seat to reveal a hidden space where two large rectangular bags were lying side-by-side. The red head pulled them out, along with her duffel bag and the smaller of the back packs then closed up her car good and tight and set the alarm. Apparently not all of the others understood the concept of a tent for camping. At least her eldest brother knew her nomad life style and bought her two large family sized tents. It wasn’t much but she figured that those who were uncomfortable ‘in the elements’ could use them- one for girls and one for boys. The smaller girl looked slightly awkward hauling everything she had, but physically she was fine with it- she could have walked for five miles with it without a break. She was also prepared for questions on why someone would have so much stuff in her car, because she hadn’t been quiet about moving everything. Demon stayed by her side, she had strapped a small duel pouch ‘saddle’ bag to him with his food, water, toys and dishes in it. Yes, he was spoiled rotten. She approached Luke again and smiled brightly, “I’ll hang in back with you, Wolfie.” She said softly and gave a soft chuckle, still unaware as to why she called him that. Her orbs fell on Henry again; he looked like that something was bothering him. Maybe it was the fact that he knew everyone and the majority of them seemed to have issues trusting him. Shifting her weight she looked down to Demon. “He’s got a good heart.” She said softly to the dog.

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
            User Image

User Image

Luke nodded at Henry's words. He didn't want to imagine quite what was going through Henry's mind. He himself flinched when Henry mentioned were the incident had happened. He ran a hand through his hair, trying not to think about it too much. He listened to Valkyrie as she spoke, offering a smile. He knelt down and pet Demon, smiling brightly while his hand somehow found where the dog absolutely loved being scratched. He stood back up and glanced at Valkyrie, then he nodded toward where Ben was standing. "He didn't recognize me either yet, I don't think. I don't know who still has their memories." He looked down. It really was beginning to get to him again. The worry and such. He couldn't pretend that he hadn't been affected by it. Henry even said he should remember, but he just didn't want to think about it. Not at the risk of having nightmares again. He wouldn't tell Henry about it now, though. He had enough on his mind.

Luke simply accepted things as they were right now, holding on to hope they'd get better. This kids had to give it a shot. They had nothing to lose. He did as Henry said and prepared to take up the rear, strapping his crossbow to his back. As they moved, he swore he saw a white wolf. He almost thought it was Demon, but saw he was next to Val. He glanced up and the other wolf was gone, but a feeling of confidence reached his heart. This is what they needed to do. He'd make sure these kids found what they were searching for. He glanced up to notice all the colors in the sky. The sun was to the west. They had a couple of hours until nightfall. Maybe they'd bond better around a fireplace. He glanced at Valkyrie, pulling his necklace out from under his shirt. "You and Ben... Both of you called me the silliest things. Wolf-this and wolf-that." He laughed heartily, then caught Ben out of the corner of his eyes. Maybe he should try to talk to him and see if he remembered him. Maybe he was just too shy to approach.

LOCATION: woods …. FEELING: Confident WITH WHO: everyone OOC Necklace idea was all Dynasty Juliet's idea

User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
            User Image

User Image

Faith wasn't sure what to expect.She wasn't sure whether or not like Chloe said she could trust Henry.She did know she missed her sister and Maddie.After all this ended she hoped that they could get closer.Faith especially hoped that Chole would come back with her and they could live together.She'd make it work somehow but for now she wanted the truth.

Faith didn't follow at first she let the others go first.Looking at the book tucked under Henry's arm she laughed some and whispered to her sister."He still carries around that thing.He does realize we're not five anymore right?' Looking at her sister she then sighed."Come on we should follow him we did come for answers." She said finally following behind the others.

Walking down the road Faith thought to herself.Usually when people's parents die they leave them something.That's what good parents do right? Faith and Chole had nothing nothing of their family. She didn't often like to think about it but prom was coming up.She'd have no mother to help do her hair or not father to sit with a gun in his lap threatening her date and hell no one to even see her graduate,send her off to college.Hell she had learned about her "time of the month" by Googleing it on WebMd.Sure the people at the orphanage were nice to her but for most of her life in a way she was alone.No one adopted her so when she was 18 she had to get out of the system.She didn't live in the nicest house and she sure didn't like the fact she had to get help either but she made due.She got a paid internship got good grades and she did all her self

Still it would of been nice to have someone there.Sometimes in dreams or memories we tend to over dramaticsize things.Faith often dreamed about her parents.She seemed to always be young.One was of her and Chloe playing with foam swords hitting each other with them and her parents laughing.the dream would always end the same blue smoke coming and everyone would vanish and her being torn away from her sister. Dreams like that haunted her for years and still did.She tried to take sleeping pills but they didn't help but for some reason rum did.

Faith wouldn't talk about that though.That was her personal business. When they got to the end of the road she waited for this "Q&A" to start.

LOCATION: Maine at the end of the famous road in the forest …. FEELING: A bunch of things,happy,confused you get the gist of it. WITH WHO: Chole, and the others OOC:

User Image

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Grace had received her letter days ago. Making sure she left a letter of her own for her adoptive parents. Making sure to say sorry about ten times and thanking them twice as much for raising her. She was riding the bus with the money she had saved from her part time job. Sitting in the greyhound looking at all the different states she passed through. Saying her good byes to Michigan and hello new life. As she neared Maine, she reached in her bag and pulled out the letter. A soft smile crossed her lips as she opened the letter to read it once again. As the bus came to an stop she saw a sign that welcomed her to Maine. Her eyes looked around the foggy morning for anyone. She came across a small group of people. Her long brown hair swayed with a small morning breeze. Brushing her hair out of her face as she moved closer to the group. Nerves were getting the best of her now, stopping she kept her distance.

Trying to listen to what is going on around her. The small girl scooted closer, still unable to hear. Finally she was near the group. Everyone looked close to her age. "So I am not the only one who received a letter?" She meant to think that, but it came out of her mouth. She didn't catch all of the conversation, but she was really wanting to know who her parents really are. She was wearing a baggy sweater and a pair of blue jeans. She was dressed down from her normal clothing. Grace clutched the piece of paper in her hands.

((OOC: Sorry I will do better next post. I just didn't know how to start. I missed out on all the plotting and I am still reading the posts in the chat forum.))

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
            User Image

User Image

Once Upon a time long long ago...

A young girl was alone in a playroom she was soon joined by a older girl with dirty blonde hair and dark eyes. Young Dream ran to embrace the older girl "Grape !!" she giggled as she called her by the nickname since she couldnt really say Grace to clearly it would always sound like grape to everyone. The older girls name was Grace Madeline Hatter the daughter of the Mad Hatter she was her favorite playmate. She also had another favorite person who would bring his magical book of fairytales and read them to her. His name was Henry Miller the son of the Savior. Dream used to call him Millie because she thought it was funny to call him a girls name. She wasnt the only one he read to ,even though at times it felt that way. The young Dream loved playing with Henry and Grace so much that she really didnt hang out with the other children her age. The daughter of a dawf and fairy made a fun little bundle of joy. She would always be the first one to hug someone who needed it ,plus she loved giving and getting hugs.

Then that day came where Henry and Grace gathered up all the kids into Granny's Diner. Grace had a hold of Dream's hand "we had to stay in here for right now" Grace said trying to assure her everything will be alright. The younger girl's eyes filled with tears as she forgot her necklace that her mom and dad gave her "My necklace !!" she said bursting into endless sobbing. Her necklace had a wand and a pick axe crossing each other that had her first name on it. Smiling Grace patted the girls head "Dont worry ill go get it " she assured the girl. Henry tried to talk Grace out of it ,but she was already gone. Dream frowned turned into a smile as she heard foot steps at the door soon after. Running to the door Henry went to her to hold her back then the mail slot of the door opened and her necklace dropped as Henry caught it and quickly gave it to her. Then everything was gone. Her parents the town she was born in just seemed to disappear.

Life as a orphan.

For weeks Dream cried asking for Grace ,but after awhile her memory of her faded like the memory she had of her parents and the town. She had new adventures awaiting her in this new home filled with as many kids she could play with as she waited. Which meant she had tons of new friends to make ,however she got picked on a lot for being a cry baby no one really wanted to be her friend. She kept to herself most of the time staying with the older members of the orphanage who always seemed to stand up for her and be her heroes. Though Dream felt empty inside her two favorite people where gone. She was the only child of storybrooke in this orphanage which was located in West Virginia. Thankfully she was adopted with in a few months of being in the orphanage she was a lucky one unlike the others. Her adopted parents where the best parents anyone could ask for they taught her to always have hope which gave her a warm feel like her birth parents.

Today

A young women was already on her way to the site they where suppose to meet the person who sent them a letter. Dream remembered everyone's face ,but not their name except Henry and Luke since they where older then them. The female took a taxi to the meeting site it was a long drive to where she was and she slept through most of it dreaming wonderful dream. Suddenly the car came to a stop and then the taxi guy told her her total "well thats a lot of money.." she was lucky she had birthday money and a lot of family who where awesome. Sighing at he amount she gave him the cash up front she never trusted the bank to keep her money on her at all time. Putting her wallet back in her bag she got out and followed the voices of people. She then found a group of people and her eyes lite up when she saw Henry and she ran over and hugged him "MILLIE!" she yelled . Her general memory of people where the same she knew she was close to Henry . Looking around she saw faces that she didn't really know at all she smiled brightly and waved at them. She then thought she should introduce herself "Im Dream Lyn Hope" she said with a friendly tone.

LOCATIONsin the middle of no where …. FEELING: Excited WITH WHO:everyone OOC: The first few paragraphs are of the past.

User Image

-I- Bitty -I-'s Partner

Man-Hungry Treat

27,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
User Image
Son of Graham and Ruby

Luke growled audibly, tired of hearing people doubt what had happened. He snapped, raising his voice only slightly. "Alright. I understand if you don't remember the event. I don't care if you forgot who I am. But you are hear to learn about what happened then. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have come. The least you can do is listen to what he has to say. He deserves your respect. Your own parents are in that book. So are mine and Henry's. In fact, that book is the only way I know my father, so you shouldn't disrespect it either." He addressed everyone, looking at them all in turn. "You don't remember Henry lying there? I bet few of you even thought of him in that coma. Please, just wait and see." He spoke gently now, trying to get them to just open their minds up a bit. Something else was agitating him. Too many of these kids had magic in their blood. Back in this area with that dormant magic and the full moon tonight... "You'll all believe again soon enough. I will show you myself." He specifically glanced at Ben and Valkyrie, worrying. If what was dormant in him awakened tonight around them, he could hurt them. He couldn't control it well as a kid. Not without Ruby. She helped so much, shifting herself just so she could guide him a bit. Now, without her, he was worried he'd be too unfocused to manage. He didn't want them to begin to remember him, only to turn around and consider him a beast. He went up to Henry, standing at his side to whisper to him. "Henry, if I shift tonight, protect them. Do you have your dad's sword or anything for protection? If not, use my crossbow." He kept his eyes toward the ground, refusing to make eye contact. "They will believe you then, at least."

User Image

ooc: Neal had given Henry his sword, right? I remember something about a sword... I can edit if I'm wrong, if anyone remembers

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

User Image

Valkyrie continued to struggle with the bags while she and Demon followed Luke and the others. A small smile appeared as Luke scratched Demon. “He likes you.” She said fondly. Her emerald orbs scanned the others and paused on Ben, not fully convinced that the back of the head she seen was her little brother or not. It wasn’t until Luke spoke about Ben not recognizing him either that she looked up at the light haired older male and gave him a crooked smile. “That’s him?” She whispered out loud. Suddenly she became hopeful and all other sounds, asides from most of what Luke was doing, became drowned out as her mind played out what might happen. Red brows knitted together tightly and full lips turned from a partial smile to a slightly pursed frown. Her eyes fell on the necklace and she blinked, slightly confused. Why did she just picture Luke shifting into a large wolf? “That’s beautiful… Your mother gave it to you too right? You both had things for wolves…” She said remembering Ruby pretty clearly- one of the reasons why Valkyrie tagged around with Luke was because of his mom. She had a red wolf thing hanging from her own car… Car! Valkyrie shot a glance over her shoulder, not that she could see the red mustang, but if memory served Ruby use to take her and the others in rides in a red convertible.

Speaking of memories, she needed to think of how to approached Benny. Well, she could drop everything and bombard him like every fiber of her being was telling her to do… But what if he didn’t remember her? He had only been eight years old when whatever it was happened. How would he react if this… freak approached him and tried to snuggle him to death? Probably stay away from her as far as he could. Well, she could just wait until they got to the camp grounds and approach him there. Walking up to him and asking if he remembered her seemed like the better of the two, but she was frightened of what he might say or do… “What if he doesn’t remember me at all? What if he thinks me some sort of freak?” She murmured to herself. Maybe she should ask Luke what he thought she should do- he seemed like the logical sort. Snapping out of her little day dream Valkyrie looked around and noticed a few blond girls with very critiquing comments. These comments even started to get to her, for some reason. She remembered the older dark haired guy, he was kind of a playmate back in the day but he was much older. For some reason she could hear her father’s voice regarding him as his grandson- but that was impossible... Then again, what really happened here and was it that impossible too? ‘I mean, look at how many kids are here without their parents. It is not like it was a virus or anything because we would have been affected, I was with my mother up until..’ She thought. Valkyries head started to hurt trying to recall what happened. Like her mind was guarding itself from something.

Suddenly Luke spoke up, which frankly startled the blazing red head. She stopped walking to watch the male speak his peace. She was a little confused on how the book was the only thing left of his father but she rolled with it, anything was possible. When he looked at her and said they he would show them himself she felt a pang in her heart… It was guilt, the thought of Luke having to prove something, well, it made her feel guilty. Honestly, she would do her best to believe him without him ‘proving it’; all he would have to do is tell her and she would do her best to believe him. The amount of trust she felt with him was uncanny, she didn’t even feel this way about her adoptive family. Yes, she loved them, but she had always kept a few things from them. Maybe with what they would have to tell the group would explain why she could make strange things happen when sad, angry or overly excited. Her emerald orbs followed Luke as he went to Henry, not bothering to look at the blond females; she never got along very well with very many girls when she lived in Seattle. One girl with darker hair piped up, saying hi and introduced herself as Dream. “Hello there, Dearie. Valkyrie Belle Wol… Gold… Valkyrie, if you will it.” Val’s words had slowed down at her last name, recalling that her mother and fathers last name and not using her adoptive name. How? How did she remember that all of a sudden?

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
            User Image

User Image

Chloe laughed at her sister. It was like no time had been lost with her. She smiled over at her and took a few rather timid steps. She knew she had come for answers to questions she had had all her life. She had been eight when she had finally been "adopted" by a family who never really loved her, only wanting a meal ticket from her. She knew that before then she had been loved by someone and she wanted to find them. To ask them why they stopped loving her and gave her up. But judging by the amount of people here, she hadn't been unwanted and unloved, she had been abandoned. Not by choice, but by fate. "That's one of the only memories I have, Henry and that damn book." I can't remember anything else but that." She said to her sister.

She was antsy. She wanted to get her questions answered and be on her way. She didn't want to stay with these kids, just her sister. The quicker they got this show on the road, the better for her. She wanted to bad to be back "home" in her too small bed and scratchy sheets. She didn't have a glamours life, but she wanted it back. Chloe wrapped her arms around her body, holding herself together. She was overwhelmed with emotion and the memories that were slowly flooding her brain. She knew each and every one of these people, had loved them even. They were like her family in a way. And it was all too much.

She smiled at her sister and stopped at the edge of the trees. she didn't want to go into the woods. She didn't even know if she could make her feet take her in. She hated the woods. Every time she had been near them, she always felt this way. Irrational fear of the trees. No, not the trees. The darkness of it all, not knowing what was around you. The unseen and unknown. It just made her uneasy. She held onto herself tighter and looked at the group around her. "Can we please just get on with this? I would really like to get it over with." she said looking over to Henry, hoping to get a move on.

LOCATION: (The Woods in Maine) …. FEELING: (impatient) WITH WHO: (Faith, Henry and the others) OOC:Sorry i was gone so long. My internet was off. Here's Chloe, I'll post for Neal tomorrow. Anyone feel free to talk to her or interact with her. She;s remembering everyone.

User Image

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            User Image

User Image

Benjamin looked nervously at the guy who held out his hand and called himself Neal. ’’Benjamin…’’He says with a small smile as carefully took the guys hand and shook it. Soon enough a girl called him out that he should be eaten by bears. ’’Aren’t you the princess of Joy dearie..I feel such …love from you’’Benjamin says as he looked at Faith with a glare and sarcasticly held his hand upwards. He looked away and held onto the medallion of his necklace. Benjamin looked around as he stopped feeling onto it until he noticed the female with red hair with man with blond hair. He quickly looked away. Soon enough an other guy arrived at the spot. Benjamin raised his eyebrow.

Ofcourse, at the same moment ‘’Henry’’ told them about eleven years ago. ’’Well, it’s our excuse for being so late dearie’’Benjamin whispers under his breath as he told them it was a headach finding them. Soon enough he noticed Henry raising a book. Benjamin crossed his arms as he watched it. It gave him some mind twists again, but still Ben couldn’t help to be amused by the sort of Lion king moment Henry with the book. Benjamin looked at the path and looked at the sight. He couldn’t help to question himself why he was frighten of the path in front of them. Benjamin let out a soft sigh as he pulled up his dufflebag and stuff. ’’It think we need to fallow Simba’’He says quietly to Neal with an amused grin. Ofcourse Benjamin couldn’t even be amused by the rich kid who was rather not amused to get into the forest with bugs. ’’Oh, we all received the letter’’He says as ofcourse looked at the Asian kid. They again stopped for a overly happy woman called Dream.

A soft sigh escaped Benjamin’s lips as he turned around to calm down. Before he wanted to talk; the blond haired man spoken up to the others. Benjamin looked nervously at the guy. Why was he again feeling like a coward; he swallowed loudly as he stood his ground and looked up. Benjamin took this to go on that adventure, trying to take a step forward because his ‘’friends’’ pushed him into it. There was something familiar to that man. Something oddly familiar.

’’Wolfbear! Catch me!’’

Benjamin imagine himself again rushing through a town again and rushing to people when two older people were in the back. He smacked his hand against the car. Benjamin felt that irritation again in him boiling up. He rubbed his forehead as he looked away. ’’The blond girl and he has a point…Let’s go already dearies’’Benjamin says looking at them all. ’’We went here with the reason to find atleast something about them; our parents. We all know we were found in the forest and be honest everybody finds that book oddly familiar’’He says as he took in a deep breath. ’’We all might be frighten by the truth but I’m positive that Henry there might have the slight of a idea..I’m Benjamin and I’ll take this path already. Mr.Henry I’ll won’t mind walk at front. Thanks to blondie big mouth there I’m positive that bears are frighten of me..I’m not afraid’’Benjamin says with a sarcastic smile. He pointed at the girl who annoyed him before it.’’I think that blond girl with the big mouth would be best at the back so she would annoy the bears for us..’’Benjamin says as he took his stuff and started to walk up towards the path. He just wanted to take the first the step forward. ''And if they try to attack; then I'll have my guitarcase..''Benjamin says outloud.

LOCATION: Ready to walk on the path to the campsite…. FEELING: confident WITH WHO: EverybodyOOC: If I left someone out just tell me...I’ll change it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces