Welcome to Gaia! ::

NightShade

Welcome to The Nightshade RP!

Please read the Rules before joining. Otherwise you shall be cruelly ignored.
We're all here to have "serious fun" - that means we RP to have fun.
We do NOT spam or otherwise make up nonsense posts.

But as we are a new RP thread, bumping is most welcome in order for us to get more members. Just please… Don’t bump like crazy. It will offend me and I will sue.

Instructions on how to apply can be found in the post number 3!
DO NOT POST BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE PERMISSION TO.
Posts such as "Can I Join/Play/etc" will be considered bumpage and ignored!

What's this about?

Two group of assassins, Rivals at that. One group being named after seasons, Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall; and one as the Elements; Wind, water, earth, and fire. ((Summer=Fire (Secretary), Winter=Water (Cleaner), Spring=Earth (Doctor), Autumn=Wind (Killer). )) And, to have a cover up... They're fashion designers during the day. These two groups use the same cover up, so compete, Day and Night.

IF CONFUSED PM ONE OF US WITH A QUESTION.

Have fun, read the rules and enjoy your time~!

~ Fearless_Angel and Chalki. heart heart heart
Rules:

I know it seems like a lot of stuff, but most of it is something you're probably already familiar with. Just read it through and ask me (via PM!) if there is anything you're not sure about. Use your common sense and follow the Gaia rules. ^_^ We're strict about the rules, but it doesn't mean it rules out having fun and enjoying yourself. This is all just to prevent overall annoyance we've come across in other RP's without these particular rules pointed out...

1. NO SPAMMING

2. NO ONELINERS and for GODSAKE NO GOD MODING. Hah. Like how I did that?

3. Posts shall be written in story format.
-*We don’t do these.*
-"But spoken words, should be written in these."
-((this is OOC. Out of Character.))
- No smileys or emoticons in actual RP posts. When OOC you can use emoticons and *these* as much as you want.
-Do not use quote unless the post you're answering to is at least a page away. And no multiple quotes, unless you want to point out and quote an old conversation.
-Always write ingame posts from the third person point of view.

4. It would be appreciated if you knew your English. Can't blame for typoing a few words, but SLANG will not be tolerated.

5. You shall ignore all random posters who appear to have not read the rules. If they haven't figured out to read the first post, they would not be accepted to the RP anyway. Posts such as "Can I Join/Play/etc" will be considered bumpage and ignored!

6. Post at least once a week. Make sure your character is not stuck with someone else's if you can't come online. PM me ((Fearless_Angel or Chalki)) if you're going on a vacation. Remember to tell how long you will be gone and we'll work it out.

7. You must wait for the other RPers to answer your post before moving on - unless you know your buddy isn't coming back until next week... Things like these will be discussed further when it happens.

8. Always catch up with what others have been posting before you continue! There might have been some changes in the surroundings or your character was supposed to hear something from afar, etc.

9. Stay in character.

10. Do not decide what other player's characters are doing. Like for example: You CANNOT kill someone’s character without permission.

11. No already made up characters, from other stories and such, like Lestat, or people from Harry Potter. We DON’T go there.

12. We allow YAOI and YURI pairings! But please keep the game PG13~ PMing to eachother is always a good choice.

13. We don't care wether or not the new applicant is a friend/sibling/lover of yours. They shall be accepted if we think they can live up to the expectations of the RP. Do not point out your relationship in order to squeeze him/her into the RP, it's rude. We do not favor buddies - we favor the people with skills!

I’ll add more rules if I find yet something else annoying. ^_^
Applying:

After you've read the rules and accepted them, PM Fearless_Angel or Chalki.
The application below AND
a sample post of your writing style as the character you're applying for. It doesn't have to be long. Just about five or ten lines will do.

Name:
[Gaian name]
Season or Element name:
Sex:
Appearance:
RP Sample:

Do NOT post to the thread before you're given full acceptance from Me/Chalki or you shall be ignored and at worst case, denied joining the RP later on.

Notes:

A few suggestions to help you RP

* Bookmark the first page of the RP - it will be easier to find.
* Write down (or bookmark) the last page you posted on when you leave to do other stuff - you'll be able to catch up with what others have been posting while you were gone. ^_^
News:

Something should be in here, in a while.
Misc:

May want to put something here later. ^_^

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy's Significant Otter

Greedy Husband

*Smiles, speaking sing-song like.* I'm the first bumper~! Hahaaaa.....

Anyhow... ^_^;; Guess what? Fearless hasn't seen this place yet. ^_^ I hope she likes it...>.< I worked my booty off! heart heart heart

:3 Oh, And uh... I don't want to make it a rule... But It'd be nice, if you guys could also PM me your information... Because... I'm on Most nights till 5 in the morning... And I'm also on when she's working. ^_^ So... If one of us isn't on the other will be, MOST times... XD

Like How I did that color thing? It probably got attention too. ^_^
WAH! Chalki I love it!..thank you so much!
bump

hope more people apply soon.
*doesn't know if she should use brackets already or not.. oh well*

o\(._.)o *scribblescribble*

o(^w^)0[BUMP]
kewie you're so kawaii!

bumpu
Fearless_Angel
kewie you're so kawaii!

[ME?]o(*o*)?

o(^
///^)o