7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira looked up, her eyes searching his. "What about Rin? Can you handle being around another guy or...another familiar?"

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason shrugged. "Eh, guess I have to deal with it."He joked. "Well, we kinda have to share this world anyway right?"

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira smiled a little. "Thank the gods that you aren't high management. You can take care of yourself." She hugged him tighter. "Guess I should actually try and concentrate to get Rin back to his normal form."

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason chuckled. "I suppose."He said. He heard what she said about Rin. "The two of you should sit in silence, and just focus on each other. With everything going on, your energies need to sync."

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira thought about it. "Maybe we all need to sit down and try syncing our energies...if you really did become my familiar then my energy will be fluctuating between both of you."

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason sighed. "True."He said. "Maybe I could use some meditation. He walked to the other side of the room, sat down and closed his eyes.

Alriq came out of the bathroom in brand new clothes and was drying his hair. He had showered to get the sweat off of him. "God it is hot in there."He said.

Sapphire gave him a dirty look and shushed him.

"Oops."He whispered.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira motioned for Rin to join and they both sat down, almost in a triangle with Mira as the point. They both started to meditate and faint links could be seen bouncing back and forth between the three. She frowned as she felt both links and found them both weak and barely there.

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason took a deep breath and focused. He forced his energy to one spot and focused it on his new found link to Mira. That's when he felt a vibration, as if someone stretched out a rubber band and was strumming it. He connected to Rin, partially, he wasn't sure if it was just because of their meditation or what but he focused on both paths now. He continued to send his energy out, down the paths, like tendrils feeling their ways in the dark.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira gasped and opened her eyes, looking at Jason. "Ouch! Slowly Jason, too much energy from one of us can hurt each other. We need to find a happy medium between all three of us. And normally I should be the one projecting over you both..." She shook her head.

the dawn will come

==== Ɍΐȵ ====

User Image
If you harm my Mistress

Rin looked at Mira and frowned. "Mistress...Jason is capable to help us both. There is no need to put all of this on yourself." He admittedly looked and felt much better.

I'll make sure you never breathe again.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason sighed. "Sorry."He told her. "Accident. Just kinda feeling the tethers."He said softly. He took a deep breath and his energy receded.

Sapphire sighed and walked into the kitchen with Alriq. "So, You tell him?"She whispered.

"Yeah. He said its going according to plan."He whispered back.

"Does Jason know?"

"No. He said not to tell him, to lead him there and let him find out."

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira blinked and looked at Rin. "Maybe the reason this is so different or difficult...is because when in animal form Jason responds to me as a familiar but while in human form he could be seen more like a master. Which would explain why you look so much better after that energy spike."

the dawn will come

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason shrugged. "Let's try something different."He said and cracked his neck. He closed his eyes and focused before turning into a jet black jaguar cub with crystal blue eyes. He mewed before sitting down and focusing on his energy to match it with Mira's. "Better?" He thought to her.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira blinked before closing her eyes and focusing on the link she nodded. "I can sense both links clearly!" She focused on fixing first her link with Rin before strengthening the links to both of them, effectively allowing all three of them to be bonded together. "Does this feel alright to you two?"

the dawn will come

==== Ɍΐȵ ====

User Image
If you harm my Mistress

Rin nodded. "It feels good Mistress...maybe tonight we can try and restore me back to my original form?" He tried not to sound hopeful.

I'll make sure you never breathe again.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Jason vaine Sistalain

Its in this hour...

Jason nodded. "Feels fine."He thought to them. " I think, if we can get Rin back to his natural state, it will allow for him to change on demand as I can. Remember what Sapphire said. We've traded some DNA and unlocked Rin's ability to morph into more than just human or Dragon."He said. "That being, Rin wants to be something else. Just saying."He thought to the two of them.

I've found true power...

Fashionable Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
—¤÷(`[¤* Ӎΐʀȁ *¤]´)÷¤—

Look to the sky
User Image

for one day soon

Mira blinked. "Are you saying that Rin is...kind of what you are?"She looked at Jason. "Because if that's true..." She groaned. "I'm going to be worried all the time."

the dawn will come

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces