Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________250 / 250 | LV: 1

The decision was made with relative ease, it seemed. "If it takes a quest, odds are we'll end up exploring. We'll probably get some levels and see some sights, too, so everyone wins, right? Also, dibs on not it. Leading's not my forte." The swordsman remarked. He summoned his «Strategy Guide» to see if he could find anything about making a «Guild». It was further inside the book, as to be expected, but a handy step-by-step guide was included. "Says here that the quest is called «United We Stand», and we start at the «Black Iron Palace». Guess it's that big place in the middle of town." Keiyo commented as he glanced up. "The NPC says that we need to prove ourselves by reaching another NPC in the «Mountains of Resolve» and get a «Pledge of Allegiance» from them. Then the guild master presents it to the first NPC, names the guild, creates an emblem, and that's it." Keiyo closed the book and returned it to his inventory with a small nod. "Well, there's adventure for you."

Phoenix347

Gamebrain25

a little hummingbird

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcodename;; aiyasa
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    A giggle emitted from her very lightly parted lips, at the thought of rock-paper-scissors. "I bet we can... probably." Aiyasa thought very carefully about whether or not she wanted the guild leader position. "Mmm, I don't think I'd mind it either... but..." she trailed off in thought, then resumed her speech after she figured out what she wanted to say "I'm not hell bent on it, so if you'd like it, Geki, by all means. It'd be pretty cool if I could be an officer though." She chimed in cheerfully. "Wow. That's much more elaborate than most games, but I suppose it makes the idea of a guild that much cooler." She then nodded as Keiyo was explaining what they'd do. "True. I just got behind on the bore quest... though I did kill quite a few, so I'd imagine I'm not too far behind, with the exception of the quest reward and experience." She shook her head. "I should have spent more time looking for the questgiver before I dove into the content." This was uttered under her breath, more to herself than anyone else.

"Do you guys want to see about picking up the quest for the guild?"

Gamebrain25

Phoenix347

Takarashi

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 1
HP: 240/240
Floor: 1

Geki listened intently as Keiyo read out of the strategy guide. It seemed that they would have to enter that Black Iron Palace up ahead in order to get what they need. "Well, that's that then. We'll have to check out this Black Iron Palace. Oh, and Aiyasa?" Geki put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "If we pull this off, I'll be more than happy to make you second-in-command...or whatever rank that's called in this game."

((But first...DINNER))

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Okiru
Actions: Socializing
Health: 200/200
Level:1

╚════════════════════════════════╝

"I don't know about rock-paper-scissors, but I think there's a chance option. It's kinda like playing with dice, but from 1 to whatever number you want, and a number is picked at random. It'd be a fun little game of chance to decide a leader, so I might as well throw in my lot for leader." he said with a chuckle. "Besides I think that quest makes it less of a 'gather some people and you're a guild!' and more of a 'gather people and start an adventure!'. I'm fine to start when you guys are, I just have a couple of quests to turn in as well."

Gamebrain25

Takarashi

a little hummingbird

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________250 / 250 | LV: 1

Well, there wasn't much more time to think about it - joining a guild couldn't do any harm anyway. "Since only one of us needs to start the quest, how about you go and grab it Geki, and we can all meet back here in a few minutes? I guess I'll go see if the shops have anything cheap for armor or whatever." Keiyo said. He wouldn't mind having some more time just to see what was around the city (though he was certain he would have plenty of time to find out regardless) if nothing else. The «Black Iron Palace» held the «Room of Resurrection», according the book anyway, so he was sure he would become plenty familiar with the castle's interior just in the course of events.

Phoenix347

Gamebrain25

a little hummingbird

Timid Gaian

OOC: If that's not what the room is, I'll change it.

Geki wasn't surprised in the least that Okiru wanted to be leader as well. "Okay. I'll head to the palace and we'll meet back here in a few minutes." With that, Geki walked off and opened up the strategy book. Apparently, the Room of Resurrection was the place where players re-spawn if they are killed by an enemy. Once he made it to the Black Iron Palace, Geki took a chance to look up and get absolutely wowed by the architecture of the palace. As the name said, it seemed to be made entirely of black iron and would probably be harder to see at night. Geki guessed the quest giver was the fellow in black armor carrying a spear at the front gate.
"Excuse me. I'm here for the United We Stand quest?"
"Are ye now? It won't be easy by yerself."
Nice accent. "Well, I'm not. I have some other players getting ready to travel with me."
"In that case, ye'll be headin' toward the Mountains of Resolve and retrieve a Pledge of Allegiance item. The Mountains of Resolve are in..." The armored man lifted his spear and pointed eastward. "...that direction. And be wary of the monsters there."

<Do you accept the <<United We Stand>> quest?>

That was what was on the pop up window that appeared afterward and Geki clicked <<Yes>>.
"All right. Round up your party members and luck be with ye. Oh, don't forget. Ye'll have to send an invite to your other party members before ye begin."
And with that, Geki opened up his menu and sent a message to Keiyo, Aiyasa, and Okiru.

<<Geki>> wants to form a party with you. Do you accept? <<Yes>>/<<No>>

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Phoenix347
User Image
Okiru

Okiru had his character walking around, after he turned in his quests. Now he just had those two quests; <<Honored Honesty>> and <<Unintellectual Pursuit>>. He hadn't actually done anything on those yet, but next time he had the chance he'd do so. He gone around exploring the town, checking for more quest until he gave up and decided to send a friend request to those three. After he finished, he recieved a group invite from Geki. He pressed the <<Yes>> without a moment of thought.

Gamebrain25

Takarashi

a little hummingbird

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Location- Beginning Spawn Point
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

Opening my eyes an overload of sensory information struck all at once. "So this is why people always talk about dives i can't believe what I'm seeing its so beautiful. So vivid, This was the perfect choice to start a full immersion on." Looking around I could see no clear direction to start my journey taking a step forward I began to think. "Well heck how in the world do i know where to go?"

'Alright i need to make a decision right now no time to waste.' Covering my eyes i pointed straight in front of myself. Slowly but with haste I started to spin, hoping my tactics would point me in the correct direction. " Please don't get me killed in the first five minuets of playing that would really kill my confidence" i said under my breath. I quickly became dizzy and instead of stopping I tripped, With no hesitation I smoothly kissed the ground

...No I didn't mean it like that

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Okiru

He must have arrived at the point new players spawn in, or at least one of them. He saw some new girl spawn into the game. Nothing really new when she started enjoying the feeling of a 'dive'. It got odd when she covered her eyes and started spinning with a pointed finger. He thought about going over and stopping the hand like some gameshow, but then she tripped on herself and fell. He couldn't help but laugh. He walked over and offered his hand to her. "In need of a guide here?" he said after trying to hold back a chuckle.

LuuYou

Gamebrain25"[/quote]
Takarashi"[/quote]
a little hummingbird"[/qu
eoe5tlhm:12="a little hummingbird"[/quote]
[/quote:eoe5tlh
eoe5tlhm:10="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
[quote="Takarashi"[/quote]
[quote="a little hummingbird"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:11="Takarashi"[/quote]
[/quote][/quote:eoe5tlh
eoe5tlhm:10="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
[/quote]

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

Eyes open with nothing but wonder and excitement. I gracefully transitioned from kissing the ground to looking the direction I had fallen in. " Holy cow you can get dizzy " I blurted out completely ignoring the person who had said something to me. I Blinked several times before spoke to the stranger. " I didn't catch what you said, I am sorry" i said bowing to the stranger. Smiling up at the man I extended my open hand. 'If I plan this right I'll get a guide and get a big chunk of newness out of the way.'

" What is that smell i blurted once again. " You can smell things here as well. Why haven't i tried this before"? Taking one quick look around I stopped my visual tour back on the stranger. "Oops I almost forgot I am Kitanyu". Beaming a smile I diverted my gaze from the man, quickly surveying surroundings

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Okiru

"I can tell your name by the tag." he said, pointing to her name hovering above her. He extended his hand to shake hers saying; "The name here is Okiru. The dive fully entrances you into the game, meaning all five senses are used. Of course common mmo logic is also put into place. So I take it you're new to Neo Aincrad?"

((for soilers use
[spoiler][/spoiler]
with what you want hidden inside.

LuuYou

Gamebrain25"[/quote]
Takarashi"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:14="a little hummingbird"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:12="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:13="Takarashi"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:12="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
[/quote]

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

"Oh I have my name right there, I didn't know."
Shaking Okiru's hand I gave a shy smile. "You probably won't believe me but I'm one of the Leading designers who worked on this game." Retracting my hand I took two steps backward, "So you said something of Being a guide well I'd love to help you." Taking closer look at Okiru I couldn't feel anything that seemed off about his demeanor maybe he is just a nice person.

"You didn't believe me when I said that did you? It was a stupid joke I am sorry."
Hopefully he'll still be a guide for me I whined thinking to myself. "Yes I am new I'm really surprised that the developers even picked me to be in the beta i have no experience whatsoever."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Okiru

"You don't really pass off as a 'lead designer'. If you were one you wouldn't be caught up in the sights like you were cause you already knew about them. Though being a guide would mean I'd help you and I know very little about this game to begin with." he shrugged and looked around before trying out the group chat function. This was an odd one as he had to press a button in the menu as he spoke to the others. "So, how you guys doing so far? I might have someone who could join us on our adventure." he said without asking Kitanyu beforehand.

LuuYou

Gamebrain25"[/quote]
Takarashi"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:13="a little hummingbird"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:11="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:12="Takarashi"[/quote]
eoe5tlhm:11="Gamebrain25"[/quote]
[/quote]

Hilarious Fatcat

Let me drop this here...

User Image
~Kitanyu~
Health- 199/200
Level- 1

"I apologize I tend to make up things when confronted its a bad habit i acquired. I would love a guide." I said quickly after. "I have no idea how to do anything at all as of yet." Hmm the first thing i need to do would be getting my weapons and armor, Maybe finding out which skills I could acquire. Noticing Okiru talking to what had to be his friends I decided that It might be better if I went at it alone, That would be much better than embarrassing myself in front of a group of people.

"If you have other plans that's alright I'll find my way sooner or later." Giving a curt wave i turned the opposite way to begin my possibly long and grueling adventures to come. " Hmm which way, which way gets me killed later rather than sooner?"

Phoenix347

Timid Gaian

OOC: I was going to wait for everyone to accept the party request. By the way, I might not post for the rest of the night. Going to take my Grandma to a sleep study.

Geki was about halfway back when he received a message from Okiru. Apparently, he had found someone new to add to the group. Geki was, as they say, intrigued. He opened up his menu and sent a message back.

<I'll be there soon. Just sit tight for a bit>

Takarashi

little hummingbird

Phoenix347

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items