Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Dryd'c luum! Hud jano syho baubma eh drec kahanym ynay lyh cbayg Al Bhed" Rikku said with joy. But she remembered about what he just said. "Sorry...Just excitening to hear a non-Al Bhed speak the language!" She smiled that childish smile of hers and cocked her head to the side.

Eloquent Explorer

"yea thats true" he smiled and kept looking around kind of lost, "hey rikku do you know if you saw a man, not that very tall, orange hair that spikes up" he laughed at the description a tad bit and glanced back at Rikku.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Marena continued on her way in silence...yet her silence wasn't ominous like Alexus's....it was more peaceful....serene...
Rikku thought for a bit. "Hm...you mean that guy who was playing with ya during that game? His name's....Wakka or something...." She looked at him. "I only know him by reputation. Why do you ask?" Come on, you were talking to a girl who couldn't even remember her own cousin! Yet, she was able to know the guy's name. Boy does her memory need a tune-up... Still not remembering on how she reconized Yuna's name, she put that aside, for now.
Zarien Sapphire
Wakka heard a voice.. Looked around...seeing nothing but shadows from the setting sun. Also the firm shadows made by the buildings walls. He smirked and started to slide on some new boxers after throwing away the towel...onto the ground. He then looked at his pants..and slid them on..along with his boots and shirt... He smirked and xslowly walked over to the door. Getting the sense that someone is there... He was kinda embarrised now that he had changed infront of someone... But it was a gentle sense.. One he liked.. "Whos there..?" He whispers but it was loud enough for her to hear it....along with anything or anyone else around. Though there wasn't.
In a startle Lulu clanked her feet onto the ground to imitate the action she had already made. She then made steps to emerge from her location. "Wakka, there you are." A cool smile slipped over her face. Holding her Wakka, she use opposing digits to rake her bang away from her eye if for just a moment.

Her feet were hidden underneath her dress and she seemed to float over with the mere gest of her hips. "It would have been rendered awkward had I found you any time earlier!" she summerized a lie. Frost-glossed lips looked up at him with her fingers still tending to her solid bang. Her opposing hand adjusted the Wakka rustling under her bust.

Eloquent Explorer

Shadow-ess
Rikku thought for a bit. "Hm...you mean that guy who was playing with ya during that game? His name's....Wakka or something...." She looked at him. "I only know him by reputation. Why do you ask?" Come on, you were talking to a girl who couldn't even remember her own cousin! Yet, she was able to know the guy's name. Boy does her memory need a tune-up... Still not remembering on how she reconized Yuna's name, she put that aside, for now.
"Do you know were he went," he looked around and whispered softly as he dazed off, "i guess i have to stay here for the night then." He snaps out of it and looks at Rikku, "Well i have to find him quick or i might be left behind." Tidus nervously laughs.

((sorry i took so long am registering to vote))
((no prob))

Rikku gave her trademark assurance cheer. "Don't worry! We'll find him! I'll help you look!" Rikku started running in a random direction, keeping her eye out for Wakka, the carrot-top.

((logging off now. have fun.))
((weee...I'm on..again...o.o))

yuna was sitting on the bench that looked out onto the water. Her staff was next to her as she looked at the autograph. She moved the autograph around in her hands, trying to make out what it said.

'haha...I can't even read his hand-writing...' yuna thought to herself as she smiled and put the paper back into a safe place. She moved her staff and placed it into her lap as she looked out to the sea.

'it is very pretty out...' again, her thoughts running through her head. Wondering now if she would ever meet tidus again...that was the only thing she could read on the autograph. The wind blew through her hair as a piece flew into her face. She moved that piece of dark brown hair behind her ear as she smiled to herself.

Eloquent Explorer

Tidus nodded followed by a light chuckle at Rikku and her spontanious personality and looked aorund for a moment trying to think like Wakka. "If I was Wakka were would i be at this very moment," he smiled at the thought and glanced over in every direction hoping to find the image of Wakka somewhere.

Walking like this relaxed him for some odd reason and he became welcome to nostalgia. Tidus could still remeber his father everytime he closed his eyes, he was there saying how much of a disapointment Tidus was. After walking a distance Tidus was unaware that he had passes Yuna a couple of steps ago he sat down in the ground and began to think about wakkas were abouts.

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kali sat in the library, books strewn around her. She growled lowly as she tossed another book to the side. How could she have been so careless! If only she hadn't lost it while she was fighting... It, being her soul. "And what's worse!" she exclaimed the continuation of her thoughts, "It fell into some guy's hands who enjoys! watching me follow orders like a mindless puppet...." she growled again as she slammed the next book onto the table beside her, picking up another. "One order, and my mind goes completely blank... But I freakin know what he's makin me do!" she flipped a page. "I have to get it back... but I can't go near it without him knowing.... If only he'd let me leave this place.... maybe I could go get help...." she looked out the window.
Alexus was in his training arena. Defeating every opponent so far. He growled and slammed his fist into another. Slashing at a few. He took them out. His guards were standing outside the door of the library and a few in there. Watching Kali. Alexus sighed and leaned against a wall.. While takjing a break... He yawned..and slowly removed his hood. To get a deep breath of air...

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
She glanced at the guards a little, smirking slightly. She could take them all out within a mere few seconds. Standing up, she went over to one, leaning against a bookshelf, her dark violet eyes still focused on him. Her long black hair was pulled in three braids atop her head, still being ankle length. She was also an inch from being 6 feet... and she was 15. She put her arm around the neck of the guard, her chin resting on his shoulder. She was trying to either scare, or make the guard uncomfortable. "So.... what's a big strong guard like you doin watchin lil ol' me...." she replied in a tone not close to her normal one.
The guard tryed to slip away..holding his blade to her almost.. He growled.. "Dont touch me...you are to stay here...thats why I am watchin you..." He smirked and stood back in his normal pose like he was before she wraped her arm around him... He hated the mocking kid...

Eloquent Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
She smirked. She loved to see them sqirm a bit. She stepped back a bit, snapping her fingers, which surrounded her hand in a strange glow. She made a gesture towards him, the glow surrounding him. "I always wanted a pet cat...." she smirked as his form shrank to that of a kitten. She frowned. "Oh well! Kittens are cuter!" she picked up the guard/kitten and started petting him. She was grinning. She loved to test her boundaries when her.... 'Master' wasn't around...
she glanced over and saw tidus. She wondered why he was sitting on the ground, insted of a bench or something. She picked up her staff and walked over to him.

"...you look lost or confused..." her voice rang out lightly. She tapped him on the shoulder with her staff, seeing what he would do next.

'he is cute...' yuna thought to herself as she waited for his next move.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff