June 19th 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Afternoon 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Sunny and Warm, with a few clouds 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
User Image

Shinobi are a plague xx To the people of this world
                                                  lSmexyl But now people no longer have to live in fearxxIt is time that shinobi learn the error of their ways.

lSmexy Cheetahl Location: SatogakurexxThoughts: N/AxxCompany: No-One Chakra: ???? Rinnegan: Activatedx

Siyamak's Voice / Siyamak's Theme

Far away from the lands known to many, the Great Nations, there was a small village that rested at the base of many mountains. The mountains surrounded the village as if they were walls meant to protect it. This village was one that had formed recently, seperated from the rest of the shinobi world. Those who stayed here had left the way of the shinobi and embraced the way of peace through Ninshu. It was not even a year ago that monks begin to appear around the world in the shinobi villages, each preaching about a better life. They promised peace, prosperity, and protection from the outside world. Many people including shinobi, missing nin, and even civilians have left the villages in hopes of a better life. It was at this time that the monks begin to tell stories of a man who lived in the mountains. He was said to possess a super natural power like no other. He promised them peace if they did as he asked, to which they did. So far he has remained true to his word. The monks were protected from all harm by some unknown force. These monks were named the Five Monks of Peace, mostly after what they were doing. When the monks had gathered enough people to follow their ways, they left the great nations and moved north to a colder climate. In this area they settled at the base of many mountains. It was here that the monks said they communed with a man of many marvels. He had the power to heal the sick, restore lives, and even move mountains. Although these remained only legends, the people believed in their new found deity. Soon after a village was made in his name which was soon named The Village Hidden in the Light, or Satogakure.

Satogakure prospered ever since, protected by the mountains around them. Many people have come and gone to visit the marvels of this village, but those who caused ill will and threatened the peace mysteriously disappeared. The Monks believed this to be the work of their deity who was keeping them safe. The village to this day still stands and prospers, with not much of the outside world knowing about it other then the Monks bringing people still. In the center of the town, a statue was made by the monks of a man who was robed and carried a staff. The biggest mystery however was the strange pattern in this mans eyes. Those eyes were never seen before. Many have tried to deciepher what doujutsu it could be, but all have failed. So the monks named the eyes themself. They called it the Rinnegan, or better known as The Samarasa Eyes. The Samarasa had to do with cycles, rebirth, among other things. People go to this statue once a week to pay tribute for their continuing prosperity. One thing that sadens this community however, is the fact that their Deity, the man with the eyes, has never showed his face to them, or even spoke to them. Only one of the Monks has had the honor of speeking to him which he described was a spirit of some sort. The legends held true, there was someone out there, watching them, protecting them, and making sure they led happy lives. In the mountains, near the peak of Mount Zorhar, there was a small hut that overlooked a large portion of land, including the village. Sitting in the center of a small spirng of water that flowed off into a water fall was a man who seemed to be levitating. He was cloaked in white with tomoes all over his outfit. His chest seemed to have his own eyes pattern on it along with more tomoes.

On his head was a yin and yang symbol that was colored differently then normal. It also had a seal around it as well. This man had been meditating for many hours now, keeping ever alert for signs of intruders. After so much time, the man opened his eyes, revealing his Rinnegan. Floating over in the sitting position to the dry ground, the man stood to his feet and walked to the edge of the mountain. Holding out his hand, a black staff that shaped into a Yin and Yang symbol formed from nothing. Floating behind his back was five black balls as well, each containing a large amount of chakra. One trait this man had was the fact his chakra was almost not sensible. His body was comprised mostly of Nature Energy, which was what Sages used. The balls on his back held this same trait and were comprised of all nature transformations at once. Was this the Deity the people held in such high regard? Looking out into the distance as the sun begin to rise, the man stared out and formed a small smile. "Today...will be eventful. I wonder if my monks have brought more people to my humble home?" The man questioned before turning away from the edge of the mountain and walking back towards his hut. "The tides of time are swiftly moving. It won't be long before chaos erupts. Ninjutsu has caused so many problems. But the people who abandon such teachings will be safe from the storms to come, here with me." He said before entering his home and shutting the door. As soon as he did, a storm cloud begin to move overhead. No lightning or thunder was occurring, but it did begin to rain a light rain which was cool to the touch.

Out Of Character:
    User Image
    Every night of my life
    I watch angels fall from the sky
    Every time that the sun still sets
    I pray they don't take mine
    I'm on the front line
    don't worry I'll be fine
    the story is just beginning
    I say goodbye to my weakness
    so long to regret
    and now I know that I'm alive

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Rashiku Karata

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

"Don't worry 'bout the dishes, get going!" With a nod, a white-haired boy stood up from the table as he finished eating breakfast. It was the day of testing and graduation of students at the academy, something he had been anticipating for quite some time. In order to make sure he'd be on time, he was going to be leaving early. Giving one last wave, the boy said goodbye to the girl he'd eaten breakfast with, and headed out the door. Before long he'd traveled across the village over to the ninja academy, and found where the graduating class was being held. He wasn't really noticed as he went into the room, as he was one of the first in there, and had taken his seat in the back and towards the corner of the wall so he wouldn't be in the way of anything. More students piled in throughout the next few minutes, and soon the instructor and a few other Chunin proctors arrived to assist in the judging.

The first part was a written exam, which quizzed the students on knowledge of what they would need to know the answers to while on missions and in shinobi society, along with general knowledge like math and history. For the snow-haired boy, who's name on the paper read Rashiku Karata, this test was quite easy, except for the section about Genjutsu, where he likely failed, and if he got it right, by sheer luck. Admittedly, he was a bit bookish, and focused mostly on training. This had its advantages to both strength and knowledge, but with how silent he was being, and how most of the students likely didn't even know he was there, his social skills were probably not stellar. After the test was done, Rashiku quietly waited in the back for the results to be graded, many of the other students socializing amongst themselves. Soon the results would come back, and even though Rashiku had passed the knowledge exam, he would run into a problem he would not be expecting.

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

One push is all you'll need
    A fist first philosophy
    We watch with wounded eyes
    So I hope you recognize
    I'm on the front line
    don't worry I'll be fine
    so long to the regret
    and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
    Konoha Villagea
    Company:a
    No one yeta
    Mood:a
    Confident, but under pressurea
    Chakra = 100%/ Health = 100%a

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
    XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

User Image

{ Outfit }

Tachibana slowly woke snuggling slightly closer to the warmth at her side, she let out a sleepy sigh as her eyes slowly fluttered open her greenish blue orbs too in the face of her husband and lover, Hikaku and she couldn't help but to smile. She brushed some of his black hair out of his face and sat up slightly, she gazed down at him with affection before placing a sweet and loving kiss on his forehead. She then begrudgingly got out of there bed. It was fairly early, and she knew she didn't get as much sleep as she should have but she had work to do, and so did Hikaku, but she'd let him snooze if only for another hour, after all she had kept him up pretty late last night, she snickered as the memories drifted back.

She moved to her closet picking out an extravagant Kimono, something that would surely make her feel and look like a princess. She laid the kimono out on her side of the bed being careful not to disturb the sleepy Hokage, he could be quite cranky when she disturbed his beauty sleep. She moved to the bathroom bathing quickly, she then carefully put on the kimono she had picked out for the day. She moved to the full length mirror and gave a slow twirl. “Lovely as always first lady.” Her and Hikaku had a busy schedule today, though the poor man would be doing far more work then her she had no plans on letting him do it alone. He was supposed to be at the academy soon, he was receiving a team of his own which Tachibana was excited about. Hopefully it will give Hikaku more time to relax and less time cooped up in his office. He just better not forget about her.

She stood above Hikaku smirking at his sleeping form, more people should see this side of him. She gently nudged Hikaku waiting to see if he reacted, one she received no reaction what so ever she whacked him lightly “Wake up Mr. Uchiha we have work to dooooo.” she cooed putting her hands on her hips and giving a small pout. “Come on Big Boy, Wake up!” She shouted this time pulling the covers off of him in one fell swoop she then swatted his chest lightly and laughed.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    whi Hikaku's: Theme / Voice / Susano'o
                                                    lSmexylAnother reason,xxanother cause for me to fight
                                                    l Smexy lxxxAnother fuse uncovered now,xxfor me to light
                                                    l Smexy l xxxxxxxMy dedication to all,xxthat I've sworn to protect
                                                    l Smexy lxxxxxxxxxxxI carry out my ordersxxwithout a regret

My Location Is: Hokage building xxI'm feeling: Tired and Aloof xxAnd I'm With: Tachibana xxChakra Levels: 100% xxSharingan: Not Active

Hikaku had been sleeping for a decent amount of time now, even after a year into his duties as Hokage the man had still found little time to sleep. It was then the nice sleep was abrupntly ended once Tachi pulled the covers off of him and shouted for him to wake. She had apparently attempted to wake him but to no avail before this last attempt. Before opening his eyes, Hikaku let out a brief sigh and didn't move. "You don't have to shout Tachi." Hikaku calmly said with no ill intent before slowly sitting up and putting a hand on his head. Though his work was simple paper work, for some reason it could be more exhausting then he thought, however creating peace and stability with other nations and governing a village was still new a more challenging then he expected. Turning his head towards his love, Hikaku opened his eyes and seen she was already ready.

"I think you're more excited about my students then I am." Hikaku joked with her before sliding off of the bed and standing up. Reaching for the night stand, Hikaku grabbed a hair tie and pulled his long raven hair back into a pony tail before approaching Tachi. Putting his hand under her chin, Hikaku kissed her softly before walking towards his drawers and looking at his Jonin jacket. It had been a long time since he wore it, but with a genin squad he figured there would be more uses for the outfit over the next few years. "I wonder why the council wanted me to take up a team. Perhaps they feel I can nuture the next Hokage like the first. Though i've never really been good at teaching." Hikaku said to Tachi while looking at the picture of his old team and sensei. The days of old now passed him and he now found himself in the first's postition, he sometimes questioned if he made the right desicions at times. Turning back now to Tachi, Hikaku gave her a soft smile.

"Well I guess I need to get ready, first as Hokage, then as Sensei. There is much to be done, if you could, i'd like you to run a full report of the students and their teams as well as senseis. I want to read over them before the meeting time." Hikaku asked his wife with a calm tone, his mind was already on work just moments after waking, but this was the life he chose, he was only happy that Tachi didn't mind it though he still found time for her as much as possible.

Out Of Character: Smaller post, but one to kick off the character so, works for me!

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
      User Image

lSmexyl But now people no longer have to live in fearxxIt is time that shinobi learn the error of their ways.

lSmexy Cheetahl Location: Konahagakure (monks)xxThoughts: N/AxxCompany: No-One Chakra: ???? Rinnegan: Not Activex

Approaching Konahagakure was a group of men and woman dressed in white robes. Their faces were covered by a mask and their heads covered by a hood. The mask had a Yin-Yang symbol on it, while their robes held symbols of the sun on them. These were the monks that were said to travel around the world and gather people for the new village. Upon coming to the gates of Konahagakure, the monks stopped a distance away from the guards. One man who stepped in front of them walked up to the guards and bowed his head politely. "We are the Monks of the Four Winds. We have come to this village in order to spread the word of our lord." The man said which caused the guards to look at each other. The monks held no weapons, only staves that were ringed at the top. Just like Buddhist monks, they were there on a peaceful mission. "So what is your lords word? And where do you come from?" One of the guards asked. It would have been rude for the monks to not answer, so the one in the front who was the speaker begin to explain things to them. "We come from a Village, Hidden in the Light. Our goal is to gather what people may listen to his words. His words are the truth of things. Ninjutsu is a evil thing and must be purged from the world." The man said which caused the guards to jump a bit.

Ninjutsu a evil thing? Now that was a laugh. The guards begin to laugh at the monks after hearing that. "Ninjutsu evil? I think you monks have spent too much time listening to lies." One of the guards said which sparked something in the monks. However the leader remained calm and collected. "You are young and naive, so I will explain the reasoning behind this. Tell me what has ninjutsu done for you? Allowed you to protect your home? But at what cost may I ask? You took the lives of others in the process. Did you consider them? Did you even think about what they are leaving behind? What families had lost them? No, and in return it bred hatred. That hatred is passed down, continuing to foster until those people strike you or one of your brethren down. Thus you get angry in return, and a cycle begins." The monk explained to him before signaling for his fellow monks to follow. "Only those who abandon Ninjutsu, embrace Ninshu, and walk in the light can be truly free of all burdens." And with that the monks walked into the village. It was clear they meant no ill will to anyone, and seemed greatly troubled by Ninjutsu. They were following the orders of their leader, but who was it? These monks were the ones who continually brought more and more people to the new village.

While walking down the streets of the village, the monks greeted everyone and treated them with equal respect. They needed a place where they could reach many people at once. What better place then the Hokage Building? The monks continued along their route until they reached the gate which led to the entrance of the building. It was then that they turned around to the people. "Alright, split up and take the south, east, west, and center of the village. Spread his peace as if your souls were entirely made upon that purpose." The monk said to his fellow monks. With that they left him so he could begin in this area. "People of Konahagakure! Lend me your ears! How long will you suffer under the curse of Ninjutsu? Has shinobi taken away something you care for? I plead for you to listen to my tail...no the tail of a being who knows the way to peace. Abandon the control chakra has on you, the hatred it brings, and join us in our journey as we work to please the All Father!" The monk shouted but got little response out of people other then most just staring. This was a awkward situation indeed, but the man didn't falter a bit. "He calls you my friends! Calls you to the road of peace! All are welcome to join his glorious home! You need not but simply embrace his will and see that chakra is a thing of beauty and destruction! It must be made to enlighten you, not cause wars!" The monk continued on with his speech.

Out Of Character:

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Forum Dabbler 200
        • Dressed Up 200
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
        XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

User Image

{ Outfit }

Tachibana couldn't help but to giggle when Hikaku finally woke up and told her there was no need to shout. “Well I tried whispering, and talking sweetly and that didn't get me anywhere, so I had to try the next level. But your awake now, no need to worry.” Tachibana said making her way to her vanity she grabbed her perfume and spritzed a bit on before running a brush quickly through her short hair. She turned back to Hikaku as he approached her and smiled brightly when Hikaku kissed her, she loved the man after all. “Of course I'm excited, this will give you more time out of that stuffy office of yours.” Tachibana said with affection. She was very happy that Hikaku was taking on a team, some people told her it would just be distracting for the Hokage but she settled there fears with a few choice words. She was the one that actually suggested it to the council but she hadn't told him that.

“You will do fine Hikaku-kun, and I will help you with anything you need of course.,” Tachibana said with a nod turning back to her vanity to pamper herself like she did every morning. On some level she hoped Hikaku didn't intimidate his students to badly. They should feel honored to be students under the Hokage. I mean Hikaku wasn't exactly a man of many emotions but he knew how to handle people. Tachibana brushed a very light blush upon her cheeks before finally finishing her daily routine with a bright smile directed at her reflection. She liked looking perfect, especially now that she was the Hokage's wife. She had a position to maintain.

Tachibana smiled back at Hikaku and rolled her eyes slightly when he asked for reports on all the teams. Luckily she anticipated such and has already gathered information on the graduating class and the sensei's. She moved over to her nightstand and picked up the pile of neatly handwritten papers before moving to stand in front of Hikaku. She looked him over with a small smirk. “Your far more handsome in your Jounin get up then you are in your Hokage one.” Tachibana said with a snicker before giving him a quick peck and handing him the stack of papers. “Now come on the Hokage needs to eat a proper breakfast before his big meeting. Shall we eat out today or would you prefer a meal made by me?” Tachibana asked making her way to the door.
        User Image
        Every night of my life
        I watch angels fall from the sky
        Every time that the sun still sets
        I pray they don't take mine
        I'm on the front line
        don't worry I'll be fine
        so long to regret
        and now I know that I'm alive

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Rashiku Karata

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

There were many different kinds of conversations going on in the classroom, definitely showing the separate demographics of the students. Some were fidgeting nervously, some were bragging about how they had aced it, a couple others had their face buried into their hands in fear as they knew they had likely failed. Rashiku was simply sitting there, quietly. The boy knew that he'd passed the knowledge test excluding that part about genjutsu, so he didn't have much reason to worry. Those who would see him, if they even noticed, which for most wasn't likely, they would see more of a blank expression coming from him, not really reacting to much except looking around while waiting. Eventually the proctors came out again, making an announcement. "All the knowledge test results are in. Now we will call each student up individually to the next room for ability testing. The combined results will determine if you have passed, or not. Those who pass will come into the class with their headbands, those who fail, will be sent home. First student, Kenshi Abare, please follow us to the next room."

Rashiku waited, watching some of the other students go to the other room. The students were going by alphabetical order of last name, with the majority of them returning to the class a few minutes after. Only two had not come back in by the time the proctors had reached the 'K' names. However, what was before rather simple process of just calling a name and bringing them to the other room, slowed down now as the chunin proctors seemed to be looking at something like there was an error. "Rashiku... Karata?" Hearing his name, the white-haired boy stepped up from sitting and went down to the proctors, ready to take his test. "You, took the test, we have it here, but you're not on the list of students. Did you take any classes?" "No. Trained privately." The proctors looked at each other and sighed, before looking back down towards Rashiku. "Congratulations civilian, you studied enough out of the library to answer some questions. But too many come in claiming that they've been privately trained only to waste testers' time. Sorry but this is not a game, and we are not going to let a civilian child with no prior training come in to play ninja for the day. Please leave. If you truly want to be a shinobi, sign up for the beginning classes with the 5-year-olds." Rashiku attempted to say something, but he was cut off and ordered to the door. It seemed the proctors were not happy with what they believed to be a child playing a game. With how resilient they were being, Rashiku could only think of one solution, though in reality there were better options.

Going to one of the students who was called rather early, and who had already gotten his headband, Rashiku took out a kunai and placed down on his desk. "Outside. Duel." The student, having just gotten his headband, seemed to be in a rather smug mood, and accepted with an air of superiority. Even though one of the chunin protested and was going to move to stop them from going out the window, the other stopped him, saying that at least the civilian would learn that he had a long ways to go, and that they would step in if things got too intense. Within the minute, the two of them were outside. Some of the students went near the window to watch, though likely a good amount would simply not care about a random boy starting a duel which would likely be over in a few seconds.

Standing the standard 30 feet away from each other, Rashiku and the student got ready, and then the duel started. Immediately the newly appointed genin opened with both throwing a few kunai, and sending a disruption in the earth straight forward, aiming at Rashiku's legs to through him off balance. Though this was really easy to avoid for the white-haired boy, as both the kunai and earth jutsu were going directly for him in a straight line. All Rashiku had to do was was to quickly jump to the side, and he managed it. Right after, he started running forward towards the earth user. With Rashiku going forward, the other student started backing up, focusing more on ranged attacks with more Kunai being thrown and rocks being launched, along with the ground aiming to go forward and knock him off balance. Rashiku noticed how the other person was backing up, and decided to circle around to the side, looking like he was simply running from the attacks, until the other student's back was facing the academy wall. Now was when the white-haired boy started really going forward, dodging from one side to the other since all the attacks were coming straight from the front. It wasn't long before the other student was backed up entirely against the academy wall, and Rashiku pressed forward and got into melee range, where he excelled. With a few quick hits to the other student's chest and face, it was clear that he relied on more precise strikes. None of those swings were wild, and hit their mark directly. The other genin retaliated with using the strong fist style which was often associated with earth-users, a style that focused on power and knocking your opponent out within a couple connected blows. Against the slower punch, Rashiku dodged to the side again, going more in a circle around to the student's side. Suddenly, the proctors would see Rashiku's hand course with lightning, as the boy used his Hands of Thunder technique to slam right into the student's upper back, shocking him and stunning him briefly. While the student was stunned, Rashiku took the opportunity to deliver the finishing blow, a hard high kick to the side of the other boy's temple. It connected directly on point, instantly knocking the student nearly unconscious.

A small time after, Rashiku was in the testing room with the two proctors. He had shown that he was at least ready to fight another genin, so they decided to give him the opportunity to show more skills. The boy showed a few sword-style katas that he knew, along with a few other basic jutsu that were rather standard to know, like Body Flicker Jutsu. After a short while he had come back, taking around the same time as all the other students had, and holding a leaf village headband. The white-haired, newly ranked genin took his seat once again at the far side of the room, out of the way, and again waiting patiently for the tests to go through, except now any anxiety he had was gone.

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

One push is all you'll need
        A fist first philosophy
        We watch with wounded eyes
        So I hope you recognize
        I'm on the front line
        don't worry I'll be fine
        so long to the regret
        and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
        Konoha Villagea
        Company:a
        Everyone in the classrooma
        Mood:a
        Relieved to passa
        Chakra = 70%/ Health = 100%a

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Brandisher 100
        • Tycoon 200
        O u t T h r o u g h the new day's mist 𝓛 R u n, x x x xx x x x x x

x x x xx x x x x x O u t F r o m the new day's mist 𝓛 , 𝓛 C o m e . . . x x x xx x x x x x

User Image

"HEY! Don't screw with me...I'll bite'cha..."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
        Where: Konohagakure, Academy Exam Building.
        Company: Rashiku
        Chakra: 100%
        Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
        Feeling: Curious about this new guy...

T h ex xS i l v e rx xW o l f

The final graduation exams continued to go on without a problem...that is until one particular Academy student arrived in the Skills testing area. "AHHH, BALLS! I told you we would be late Kyojin! You just had to convince me to chase that damn cat after we finished the written test didn't you?!" a young man shouted as the barreled into the testing area with what appeared to be a dog along side him. The dog a the boy's side merely barked in protest as Raka glared down at the young canine, "Oh you are so full of it! I don't care what that cat said about your mother, how the hell would it have known?" The boy and the dog continued to put on quite the spectacle, arguing back and forth in a conversation that really only the two of them were capable of following. The two proctors overseeing the testing were at a complete loss for words as they watched the boy and his dog argue until one of them approached the pair and spoke up just as the argument was beginning to get heated, "Um...young man...who are you?" The boy and the dog were growling at each other before the young man heard that he was being addressed and turned to his addresser, "Oh! Sorry...I'm Raka! Raka Inuhima! I'm here for the graduation exam!" The proctor took a moment to check his list of names before a slight scowl appeared on his face, "You are quite late...we called your name some time ago. But...you did do pretty well on the written exam...so I suppose we can give you a chance. Follow us..." Raka cheered and raised his fists into the air as he followed the proctors into the examination room...

Now...many would expect that to be the end of the spectacle. But with Raka, the spectacle was never over. Not five minutes after the young shinobi and his canine parter had entered the testing room, a large wooden table exploded through the wall and stuck into the wall just above Rashiku's head like a kunai. As the dust settled Raka could be seen inside the testing room scratching the back of his head, "Oh...damn was that too much? I guess I should have left my arm weights on for the test...but...is that good?" The two proctors just looked at one another with expressions of utter shock on their faces as they both then slowly nodded and stamped Raka's graduation form. Walking up to the proctors, Raka grabbed his diploma and one of the headbands scattered across the ground, since Raka had just flipped the proctor's table, as he made his way out the room. Before leaving, Raka turned to the proctors and pointed towards the hole in the wall before asking, "Um...do you guys want me to go get that...?" The proctors merely shook their heads as they pointed towards the door and just stared. Raka shrugged and walked out, followed closely by Kyojin as he grinned wide and laughed, raising his headband up into the air, "HAHA! OH YEAH BITCHES! RAKA INUHIMA IS NOW A NINJA!! Hehe...bad guys beware...Raka is comin'...."

The young Inuhima laughed the whole way out into the waiting area until he stopped, sniffed the air, and then turned to look over at Rashiku, who seemed to be a little distressed by the fact that a large wooden table had almost just decapitated him. Running over to Rashiku, Raka jumped up onto the table in front of him as Kyojin leapt up beside the young Inuhima as Raka crouched low and looked Rashiku right in the eyes as he spoke, "Oi, Whitey...you're that new kid that beat up Youji...right? The one who was homeschooled or something?" Raka asked, his golden yellow eyes staring intensely at Rashiku, analyzing him as if looking for something only he could see. Raka didn't wait long for Rashiku to answer before sniffing him rather awkwardly and asking him a rather strange follow up question, "How come you smell like a girl..?" This comment, while innocent enough in Raka's mind, would no doubt inspire a rather interesting interaction between the two newly graduated Genin as Raka waited to hear the white-haired boy's answers...

~ OOC: ……

“DoomFlavored"

𝓛 H u n t , therefore 𝓛 am , harvest the land,T a k i n g .x x x xx x x x x x

The F a l l e n L a m b . . . .

""

User Image
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Speak explosive speech, speech to keep us safe. A smiling fire bomb.

I don't understand this language
        You fight fire with fire and we all get burned. I don't understand this language. You fight fire with fire and we all get burned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...It must be made to enlighten you, not cause wars!"

Katai watched the men clad in white roam about the village this morning. His dark eye watching them in a skeptic's manner. They came from their Satogakure no Sato, Village hidden by Light. So far, he could not locate it, but then again it might not even be in this continent or near enough for a simple walk through the countryside. These men came far to create civil unrest. Men like these forced Katai to think that Hikaku should have closed the borders when he became Hokage. A good choice, though it would have made Konohagakure a bit of an isolationist, akin to the likes of Iwagakure, the Village Hidden by Rocks. Dark eyes narrowed as the monks truly believed the anti-ninjutsu propaganda they were spilling onto Konohagakure streets. Poisoning the ears of Chunin, Genin, and Jonin alike.

In a tactical sense it would be considered sabotage to the Konohagakure Military Complex. The regulars, mainly Chunin and low level Jonin, were the bulk of Konohagakure's defenses from all threats. Foreign and domestic. These monks were planting seeds of doubt into the minds of good people and hindering them from completing their duties they joined for.

"You are truly despicable. Coming into our village, preaching about your God. Telling us we are evil for protecting us. You take people away from each village you visit. Take them to your Satogakure no Sato. Breaking families apart. Taking mothers and fathers from sons and daughters. Or vice versa. Yet, we are evil?" Katai asked walking into the path of one of the Monks. Hands in his black trouser pockets. He was wearing the uniform of Konohagakure's Jonin. The Green flak jacket and black jumpsuit. No weapon was immediately visible on him, and his face was half covered from the nose down. "Leave this place. You are causing civil unrest by your poisonous slander. This is my only warning, the next will find you barred from our borders." Katai didn't care about whether his warning would be the whole truth. He was not Captain of the Shinobi forces, nor was he of any rank to make such a call against these Satogakure monks. But he knew the man before him didn't know who he was, or what he represented. It was Graduation day and this was bad for the children.

Speaking of, Katai turned, not waiting for the monk to reply and began walking north towards the academy.

---------------------------------------
        Land of Fire, Konohagakure, Streets
        Company(?)
        HP100%
        OST:Play

------------------------------------
        Culex1

Dedicated Gaian

User Image
        User Image

lSmexy Cheetahl Location: Konahagakure (monks)xxThoughts: N/AxxCompany: No-One Chakra: ???? Rinnegan: Not Activex

While giving the word of Satogakure to the people, the monks ran across a rather....interesting person. Katai of Konahagakure, now this was a interesting development. Of course before they could greet him, Katai begin to yell at them instead. He called them despicable for coming into the village and preaching about their God. Telling them that they are evil for protecting people. He was way off base, the monks didn't mean that at all. Shinobi were not inherently evil. After all, even they used chakra like shinobi. It was the point of the people of the world using it for war. Listening to him go on about how they were the evil ones, taking away people from each village as they visited. Breaking up families and causing some to never see one another again. He then accused them of causing civil unrest by their poisonous slander. Katai then ordered them to leave and that was his only warning, the next time they would be barred from their borders. The monks showed no emotion to this, it was not their job to retaliate against such heresy. They only were to deliver the word as instructed. As Katai left before the monks could even speak, they simply bowed their heads. "Young man, may you find peace within your own sorrows. You are but another victim of this shinobi world, and under our leaders guidance who receives word from the mighty one, we shall free you." The head monk said softly in his direction before turning back to the people.

"Do not be mislead good people! We do not mean to separate you from your loved ones. This is merely a opportunity to find true balance and peace. In our village lies the key to eternal paradise and beauty. Our leader, the great monk who is the only one to sit foot on the sacred mountain and live, will guide you all in the name of our founder!" He said out to the people in a calm voice, still showing no hatred or anger towards anything said to them. They were truly peace loving people. "Shinobi are not evil, but it is the way they use ninjutsu that makes it evil. How can you say that you protect something, when all your doing is causing more unrest in the world? Is it worth killing another, and feeling at ease while another family suffers? Who are the evil one's then? The solution to this problem lies within Satogakure, the Village Hidden in the Light! Where our beloved leader will guide you my good people!" He said out to the people, speaking loudly so they could hear him. It was then that they actually begin to draw a crowd now. A couple people begin to speak out against them, telling them to leave since they were nothing but trouble, The monks didn't falter though and continued on. "Are you saying our cause is trouble? Or is it the fact you cannot accept reality? Good people this is reality! Everyone is fated to suffer at the might of chakra. Those who wish to end the misery can join us. We have found eternal bliss under the sacred mountain!" He shouted out once again to the people.

"Saying we are evil or troublemakers and throwing us out is no different then judging one another. Could you throw a priest out of the village because he believes differently and is happy? If he is trying to spread this happiness, could you really condemn him? At the founding of our great village our leader once told us that everyone is free to choose what they do. But with every action there is a consequence as well. Think deep down my friends. But as I said before, it is up to you to decide. Would you be willing to go if your friends wouldn't? How about your family? If no then it is understandable. Family is important in life and must be preserved. And with that friends I leave you with your choices, stay, or come with us?" And with that the head monk got quiet as he waited to hear what they said. The people looked long and hard at him, and could clearly see he meant what he said. Even nearby shinobi begin to question the whole shinobi system. "We will be leaving in the morning to return to our home for a time. You are welcome to travel with us good people." The head monk said and before long the monks begin to head for the closest area where they could rest, which was outside the village in the woods. There they would unpack when they got there and set up camp for the day.

Out Of Character:

Unbeatable Poster

User ImageUser Image
          Ami & Kimi
          Holder of the Five-tailed & Youngest of the Uchiha
          Where are they now?: Konoha
          All of these people: All the graduating people.

"crap, crap, crap, crap, craaaap! We're late!!" Kimi shouted, as the black haired girl was jumping around the village as fast as her feet could take her, heading to the academy. Along with her, was Ami, as the blonde was doing her best to keep up with Kimi. "K-K-Kimi, wait w-we aren't l-l-late" Ami said, as they were running, heading back to the waiting room. The two of them had finished the written test, and then went to a small candy shop to get Kimi her fix of pocky.

So of course, the two of them were running as fast as they can to get back to the waiting room to finish the exams. On the way, both Kimi and Ami had past by a few monks talking. Kimi was too busy trying to get to the exams, while Ami could only hear a few things, like about leaving the village. Ami could not understand this, but she assumed it might have been something, like trying to get people to join their village. The young blonde wondered what was going on, but she continued to follow Kimi to the exams. The two girls rushed to the room, and both were relieved to hear that they were on time, as none of their last names were called.

Kimi sat down, as did Ami, but the small girl flinched a little, when she saw few of the students glaring at her. She looked down and fidgeted, but then Kimi slammed her hand down, making them jump in surprise. "Oi! What's with the glares, huh? Do you want to say something?" Kimi demanded. The students glaring quickly turned around, as Kimi just grinned proudly and leaned back against her chair. "K-Kimi... th-thank you," Ami quietly murmured, as Kimi just nodded. "No problem, Kiddo. What are best friends for~" Kimi answered.

The two waited patiently, but noticed two things. One was Rashiku. The fact that he home-schooled himself, and was trying to take the exams. Ami felt sad for him, while Kimi just stared at him boredly. Only, when he challenged the student, both knew that he wasn't normal. Kimi just stared wide-eyed, as Ami was just in shock. When he came back with his headband, Kimi just thought he was a bad-a**, as Ami was a bit intimidated by him. Then Raka and Kyojin comes in, and already, he breaks a wall, and a table is now sticking to the other wall. Kimi just looked bored, as Ami was even more intimidated.

It was the Ami was called first. The small girl looked super nervous, as she walked into the room, when she glanced back, Kimi was grinning and giving a double thumbs up. This made Ami feel more at ease. The exams weren't hard, and she passed them with ease. The small girl fidgeted, as the two men were talking. "So, she passed the written and skill exams..." one Proctor whispered. "And she is the daughter of the ANBU leader." another whispered. It was then Ami heard one of them say something, that dashed her hopes. "I don't think we should pass her. Due to her status" the man said with a whisper, but he sent her a glare, as Ami knew one thing. She wasn't going to be a genin.

Meanwhile, Kimi was waiting for Ami to come out with her headband, but was getting annoyed when she heard some whispering from a group near her. Well it wasn't whispering, as she could hear them loud and clear. "are they really going to pass her? one kid asked. "No way, she doesn't have a chance, besides. Everyone knows she won't. Being a monster and all" the kids laughed to themselves. Suddenly, one of them was kicked and flew across the room. When the boy hit the wall, his body indented it. They all looked to see Kimi pissed off. "You just want to really piss me off today, don't you?" Kimi hissed, as the group backed away from her. "W-We were just say- "I don't give a s*** about what you're saying. Kiddo is going to be a Genin. So shove that up your a** and shut the f*** up, or I will beat you little s**** into the ground!" with that, Kimi went back to her seat, pissed still, as everyone was scared of her, while most stated at her with amazement
          (Cliiiiiffhaaaanger~)
                                                          whi The Sarutobi: Theme / Voice / Roèn
                                                          lSmexylWhen the tree leaves dance,xxOne shall find flames.
                                                          l Smexy lxxxThe fire's shadow will illuminate the village,xxAnd once again, tree leaves shall bud anew
                                                          l Smexy l xxxxxxxThat is the Will of Fire, xxAnd you will NOT destroy it!

My Location Is: Konohagkure; Academy. xxI'm feeling: Aloof and silent. xxAnd I'm With: All of the graduating studentsxxChakra Levels: 100%

Arriving much earlier then most of the other genin, one silver headed boy had been there for some time. Sitting in the far top right corner of the room, the Sarutobi made no interaction with the other students. He simply sat with his hands in front of his upper lip cupped together, slowly the room began to fill and soon it would seem like everyone had finally entered. Once the names began to get called off, The Sarutobi closed his eyes, he would be near the end due to his last name starting with a S. The first names went by like nothing happened, however soon an interesting name would be called. Rashiku Karata.

'Rashiku? I don't remember that name..' The Sarutobi thought to himself before directing his attention to the proctor calling names. Watching on, it seemed that even the proctors were not aware of this child, so then who was he? After explaining himself, the silver haired boy instantly understood. While it was rare for a child to be taught out of the academy, it wasn't impossible. The village was still being founded, and not everyone learned in the school. Watching Rashiku closly, the boy would challenge Youji who had already become a genin. Youji accepted with pleasure intent on destroying the boy. "What a fool..." The Sarutobi said mostly to himself as he watched things unfold. Once they went outside, The Sarutobi didn't follow, he instead closed his eyes and waited.

'Youji stands no chance against him..' The Sarutobi thought once more, it was clear from not only the confidence and stance Rashiku made, but The Sarutobi could just tell he was strong. A small time would soon pass and Rashiku would come back into the room with his head band, not surprising to The Sarutobi, but to most he assumed it was. Only moments after Rashiku, another student would enter the room, one he knew far too well, Raka Inuhima. Loud, boisterous, and very reckless. He was the kind of person The Sarutobi prayed he would never get teamed with. He was only able to say a few words, as loud as they were, but thankfully he was taken out of the room quickly for the small test, however...

The silence was brief as soon a table would come emerging from the wall and The Sarutobi could only sigh, why, why his generation... Raka would soon leave through the door with another loud sentence only to come back into the room and sniff Rashiku. 'He really is a brainless beast in the truest sense..' The Sarutobi thought to himself why did his class have to consist of people like this? More people would be called to take the test, with the next being Ami Ookaze. The Sarutobi was a bit interested in this one, the shy girl who never spoke but had a secret power within her. As she left, he heard people talking about her, she was considered a monster because of the demon inside of her, he never cared about that, then again he didn't know her either.

It was then another loud and sometimes over bearing student spoke up for her friend threatening those talking, Kimi uchiha. She was the Second Hokages little sister, but she acted nothing like him. Between Kimi and Raka, The Sarutobi didn't know which one was louder or more ridiculous at times. All he hoped for was that he could get a team without either of them in it. Finally, the name he waited for was called. Terrian Sarutobi. Standing up, the boy moved his gloved hands into his pockets and walked down to the table and proceeded into the next room. A few minutes would pass and soon Terrian would return with his head band already on wasting little time with it. This was the day he waited for, the day where he could begin his training to protect Konoha. Returning now to his seat, Terrian sat back down and would calmly await his new sensei and team.

Out Of Character:

Pantheon of Sin's Partner

Dedicated Entrepreneur

Kurohomura
            Furious Flame of the Leaf

The moment Ami looked down and had her negative thought about becoming a Gennin...two things happened very quickly. The first being she would feel something draw a great amount of her chakra away as said something rushed forwards from the back of her mind. The second being that she would feel a great heat source appear before her. Should she look up, she would see Kuro sitting there, his tails twitching back and forth in a bout of frustration. The Proctors recoiled, then started to speak, before being silenced as the kanji for fire appeared upon their lips, Kuro's eyes glowing a violent red. "Shut up. I dont want to hear another VENOM FILLED WORD FROM YOU." He rumbled out before raising his deep voice. "Do you know what that does to someone like ME when you insult my host? It fills me with cold fury. Ironic huh?" He said as he stood up and slowly padded forwards on the Proctors desks. Every step left a burning paw print as the air of the room continued to rise in temperature, which now begins to spill out into the hallway outside. "Let me ask you humans something." He said, having backed them into a wall.

"Am I violent? Ill answer for you. Yes, Yes I am. Do I have the capacity to care for life to the point I refuse to kill? No, No I do not. I'm a hunter, and I'm very dangerous." His deep voice could cause the windows to rattle if he was close enough. "So let me ask you something. Do you know what I am capable of?" He stood just in front of the Proctors now, floating up to meet their gazes at eye level. "No, you have no idea what I could do to you. Let me explain what I can do. I can boil your organs from the inside, I can turn your blood into explosive tags and detonate you. I can burn you alive with just a stray..." He taps on on the shirt with his tiny paw, "Tap." He floats back down to the desks, gaze never leaving theirs. "So let me explain one last thing to you. I can teach Ami ALL of this, and what will you do if shes not trained properly in control? In tact? Would you risk letting such a monster like me teach her all of this, without training her on control? I'd hope not, or you are all [******** IDIOTS" He roared at the end, snarling ferally at them. "But I'm not here to hurt you, no. I want to HELP you. But if you make one more passing comment at my host, one more negative look...I'll help you alright. Think about that when you hand her that headband she has worked her a** off for, so that you can teach her how to use my future lessons without hurting herself or others."

He turns as their mouths are unbound, tossing one more look over his shoulder. "Like I said boys. I want to help you. Just give Ami some respect...Or ill roast you. Remember, I'M the monster, Mata-chan and the Cub are the tame ones." He fades away like a fire blowing out, and everything slowly begins to cool off.
                                                            whi Hikaku's: Theme / Voice / Susano'o
                                                            lSmexylAnother reason,xxanother cause for me to fight
                                                            l Smexy lxxxAnother fuse uncovered now,xxfor me to light
                                                            l Smexy l xxxxxxxMy dedication to all,xxthat I've sworn to protect
                                                            l Smexy lxxxxxxxxxxxI carry out my ordersxxwithout a regret

My Location Is: Konoha streets xxI'm feeling: Tired and Aloof xxAnd I'm With: Tachibana xxChakra Levels: 100% xxSharingan: Not Active

This women never ceased to amaze him, she already had what he wanted before he asked. Sometimes he wondered if she would have been the better Hokage out of the two. Taking the papers from her and reading through them, he took note of the names and their sensei's. Everything seemed good, but there was something off that he wondered if the academy caught. He only had two team members. 'Strange, how did they mess this up?' Hikaku thought to himself before shrugging it off and setting the papers down. Turning to Tachi, Hikaku grabbed his clothing and moved to the bathroom.

"Breakfast will have to wait for now. I have a speech to give and I don't want to be late. So prepare for a fast travel Tachi. I want to be at the academy within ten minutes at most." Hikaku told her with a calm expression, he didn't like being late and he was always like this. His job and position was very important to him. Opening the door, Hikaku quickly got ready and threw on all of his jonin clothing except the jacket. He would be in his Hokage clothing first, then his Jonin clothing once he actually took his team. Putting on the Hokage rob and hat, Hikaku looked in the mirror and nodded.

'Lord First, I will not fail you.' Hikaku thought to himself before walking out of the bathroom and leaving their room. Walking up to Tachi once more and gave her a small kiss. "Today is a big day for these children, this is also the day that will spark the future of the leaf village. Let's go, Tachi." Hikaku said putting his hands together and poofing in a cloud of smoke. The man was already headed for the academy in a swift hurry. He knew the exams would be done shortly and he needed to be there with haste.

Out Of Character: A quick post to get us moving.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
              • Signature Look 250
              • Brandisher 100
              • Tycoon 200

𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕗 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖 !x X x X x X x X x X x X x X
              ↻ 𝕆𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕟 !

M𝖎𝖉𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 C𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌..
              x X x X x XM𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖐 R𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌..
              x X x X x X x X x XC𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 M𝖊 W𝖎𝖙𝖍 T𝖍𝖊 . . .
              PURE GREEN LEAF

User Image

K o z a m a r u x X x O o k a z e

x X xA dark chuckle could be heard within the room as the feint outline of a tall, slender man with long flowing hair would appear on the far wall. Moments later, Kozamaru Ookaze, leader of the village ANBU and head infiltration and espionage specialist, would appear. Kozamaru was very anxious to witness his beloved daughter's graduation from the ninja academy, but was rather annoyed by the attitude many people directed towards his daughter simply because she was a Jinchuriki, especially since it was by no fault of her own. Kozamaru did find Kuro's little display to be rather amusing, however, as well as the dumbfounded expressions of the two exam proctors as he made his appearance and slowly clapped, "Bravo...bravo..." the tall, crimson-haired make said coolly as he entered the room and walked over to the proctor's table slowly as he picked up one of their clip boards and examined the information on his daughter, "Is there some problem with my daughter's test scores? They seem perfectly fine to me..." The two proctors would merely lower their heads without saying anything as Kozamaru overlooked Ami's markings with a discerning eye, "Granted her skills in combat tactics have something to be desired...but...that is nothing a few solid months with a Jounin sensei won't cure. Everything seems to be within permissible parameters...so...I trust you will do the right thing here men..." Kozamaru said as he shot both proctors a rather menacing glare before setting the clipboard down and patting his daughter's head as he left the room. The proctors would hopefully know better than to piss off TWO demons of the Hidden Leaf...

x X xAs Kozamaru exited the testing room, he walked out to notice the large hole in the wall to the left of the door, which for some reason he'd missed until now, as well as one of the proctor tables still lodged into the far wall of the waiting area. The crimson-haired male's attention was immediately drawn towards his daughter's best friend Kimi, who had sent a fellow male student flying mere moments before his arrival, and a couple of other students who seemed to be quite energetic, "Hmmm...quite an interesting graduating class this year..." Kozamaru said coolly as he scanned the area, and eyeing anyone with ANBU potential, most of whom he would approach personally later that evening if he felt any one of them would be worth his effort. Giving one final glance towards the whole of the graduates from the academy, Kozamaru smirked as he turned and left the room, vanishing from sight entirely as if he'd been a mirage all along...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
                      Where: Konohagakure, Academy Graduation.
                      Company: Ami and others...
                      Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
                      Feeling: Rather annoyed...

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces