Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ѧɱɨ
Two Tailed Jinchuriki.
The song that is in my head
The ones that surround me: Hikaku, Rashiki, and Nix
Where am I now?: Konoha

User ImageUser Image
When daytime turns to night, When the moon shines bright, When you're tucked in tight, When everything's alright.Slip softly to that place, Where secret thoughts run free, There come face to face With who you want to be, so Swim across the ocean blue, Fly a rocket to the moon; You can change your life,

Ami nearly jumped when Kurohomura was suddenly on her shoulder, threatening Yorishiro to not poke Matatabi again, as Tachi asked Ami to not have Matatabi eat anyone, as there was no paper work for Hikaku to do that. Ami could only nod her head, and fidget, as Matatabi merely snickered at all of this.There it was again. The same thing Ami had been hearing since she was small. The villagers were speaking ill about her, and Ami could only advert her eyes to the ground, as she can hear Matatabi letting out a low growl. The girl had to keep a hand on Kurohomura, and started to scratch behind his ear.

The girl knew Kurohomura's temper, and she didn't want anyone of her new teammates to dislike Kurohomura, due to his protective nature. Ami knew Matatabi was more calm and collected, but Ami was scared to ask what Matatabi was thinking, because the cat would be plotting revenge, and it would always involve Kimi's help. Suddenly, Ami noticed Hikaku looking at them, as she saw his eyes change red, and Ami knew one thing. Hikaku was not very happy. Quickly, Ami rushed to the restaurant that everyone was going into. Though she froze, when Hikaku was telling the villagers to back off. Ami was used to Kimi telling everyone to leave her alone, which would involve a lot of fighting and cursing. Hikaku, was a lot more menacing.

Matatabi stared at Hikaku, as the cat demon could feel his aura. So, it seemed that he did care for her little kitten, as she would joke around with Kurohomura about what she would call Ami. Ami then entered the resturaunt, as she noticed Yorishiro was still staring. "A-Ano... h-hi" Ami murmured, as she froze, when Yorishiro was staring at her, and then gave her a nod of acknowledgement. This surprised Ami. He was actually noticing her existance. Maybe everything would be different after all! Yet, those happy thoughts were crushed when Yorishiro was ignoring her again. Ami looked down, as she simply sat down. She was sitting next to Rashiku, as she kept to herself. Ami quietly ordered what she wanted to eat, though she expected she would get it last from everyone else.

Ami sat there for a while, as she was waiting, when Rashiku suddenly slid something to her, The girl blinked twice, as she noticed it was her note book. She stared for a moment, before she mentally started to freak out. "D-D-Did he read all of it!? O-Oh no, t-that's not good! I mean... oh no..." Ami thought in her mind, as Matatabi was sitting on her shoulder with a cat-like grin. Ami was just in a state of panic, that her notebook was out for anyone who might have be wondering what it is, seeing as Rashiku was reading it, and it meant that everyone else could, if they wanted to.

User ImageUser Image
Or you can change the world.Take the chance, don't be afraid, Life is yours to live; Take a chance and then the best has yet to come Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, Then watch your dreams come true. You don't need a shooting star,the magic's right there in your heart; Close your eyes, Believe and make a wish. That pure little person, that is actually me. It is truly me. Of this I am certain. In the mirror, all my helpless feelings reflect back. They'll become unbeatable moving into tomorrow. After that is when I will very slowly but surely go back to the days when I was just a child, and meaning, that I had yet to grasp, behind all those long songs, that you still gave me praise for singing. When I look at the blue sky, slowly swelling up, the voice inside of my heart. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away with you. Floating here every day. There's a voice that I can hear. It's calling out to me telling me the way to go. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away alone. This is the song that I will sing. I've always hoped for happiness, and finally fulfilled my wish; Cause I just need to see you smile.

When I look (make a wish) at the blue sky (it's up to you) slowly swelling up, the voice inside my heart (watch your dreams come true) Upon the gentle rustling wind, I could just fly away with you (the magic right there in your heart) floating here every day (believe!). Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true, you don't need a shooting star, the magic's right there in your heart, close your eyes, believe and make a wish. Make a wish...

DoomFlavored
ArchVolocofX
Plum_Duchess
Yokoalchemist
Nevros
Jack_McLoughlin

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

It was nice to hear someones praise upon her success of passing the test. Well this was the first part anyway, there was still the test the Hokage was going to place upon them. What that was, she had not a single clue but there was no doubt in her mind that it was going to be difficult. They all followed Rashiku's lead into a restaurant, well until she paused after seeing their Sensai stop. The silverette heard the cruel words spoken by the women and frowned a little at such a display. Though the Uchiha was quick to reprimand them on such behavior and stood up for Ami! The Genin couldn't help but feel inspired by that act since that was what she wanted to do. Nix wanted to become strong enough to protect this village and everyone within it. Someone brave enough to stand up for others just like that. So she would need to keep training hard from here on out!

So Nix hurried into the restaurant and took a seat with the others. The girl caught a glimpse of Matabi placing some kind of book on the table. Rashiku soon read it and she only took a peek to see some notes on Wind style jutsus. It seemed Ami had Wind Nature as well, perhaps they could work together sometime to improve their control over it. "So um.. What do you all specialize in..?" Perhaps if they learned each others natures and talents they could operate better as a team for the test!

User Image
Where: Konoha, Restaurant
Who: The Hokage, Rashiku, Ami, Tachibana, Yorishiro
Condition: Perfect
Out of Chakra:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  whi The Sarutobi: Theme / Voice / Roèn
                                                  lSmexylWhen the tree leaves dance,xxOne shall find flames.
                                                  l Smexy lxxxThe fire's shadow will illuminate the village,xxAnd once again, tree leaves shall bud anew
                                                  l Smexy l xxxxxxxThat is the Will of Fire, xxAnd you will NOT destroy it!

My Location Is: Konohagkure; Training area 15xxI'm feeling: Focused. xxAnd I'm With: Kimi, Katai and Raka. xxChakra Levels: 90%

The boy was scaling the cliff when he heard someone shouting out. Looking down over his shoulder only to see Raka running up the cliff. He wasn't sure how, but somehow the boy had learned an advanced chakra controlling technique with no former explanation or practice in a matter of seconds, perhaps there was more to him the one would once think. Scoffing off once the dog-like boy offered his hand out to him, Terrian turned his gaze back to Katai. As he resumed his climb, he seen Kimi flying into the air and right past Katai. At first it looked like she went to far, but it was turned around as she came crashing down on their sensei with almost no effect on the man.

Once it seemed the man was at least somewhat changed in focus, Terrian slammed his rock covered hands into the wall and pulled himself up tossing him upwards towards Katai. While he wasn't flying as fast as Raka threw Kimi, he was moving fast enough to reach the man in a short time. With his hands covered in stone, Terrian reached out to grab Katai's arm if it was at all possible.

Out Of Character: Sorry for the REALLY late reply. I don't have any excuses, but here it is.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
                                                  whi Hikaku's: Theme / Voice / Susano'o
                                                  lSmexylAnother reason,xxanother cause for me to fight
                                                  l Smexy lxxxAnother fuse uncovered now,xxfor me to light
                                                  l Smexy l xxxxxxxMy dedication to all,xxthat I've sworn to protect
                                                  l Smexy lxxxxxxxxxxxI carry out my ordersxxwithout a regret

My Location Is: Konoha; Teriyaki shopxxI'm feeling: Calm. xxAnd I'm With: Tachibana, Ami, Rashiku & Nix. xxChakra Levels: 100% xxClothing: Jonin Clothing xxSharingan: Not Active

They all were now sitting inside the shop and so far nothing seemed to be really producing. They all were quiet until a book dropped and seemed to become the focal point of the small conversation being made between them now. However it was once again Nix that would start the conversation small as it was. The man simply closed his eyes and sighed, today would be a long day and most likely there was someone if not all who wouldn't be with him by the end of this day. 'This group.. I feel strength from them, but they're sorely lacking in other motives.' The man thought as the children quietly started to converse.

The waiter eventually came up to them and Hikaku crossed his arms. "Order whatever you wish, however know that the more you eat, the more you're likely to see it again once we're done." Hikaku told them while looking at them all with a stern look. It was clear the man didn't have excitment for them and seemed almost like he was judging them already.

Out Of Character:

Quote:
                                                                                          Yokoalchemist

Quote:

Quote:
                                                                                          Nevros

Quote:
                                                                                          SecretSinner91

Quote:
                                                                                          DoomFlavored

Phantom

User Image

User Image
Nara, Yorishiro

Absolutely nobody was allowed to witness Yorishiro consume food, he made sure of that. He spent the entire sitting in silence, darting his eyes around the room constantly waiting for opportunities to eat without anyone actually looking at him. It was a strange habit, Yorishiro felt uncomfortable eating in company. As introverted as he was, he wouldn't even converse with the wait staff, he felt that simply holding the menu to their face and pointing at the dish he wanted would be sufficient. There were of course some early attempts of conversation, stemming mainly from the cat twins and Ami, though Yorishiro was apathetic enough to ignore them all. One of the cats, Kuromomura was feisty enough to speak in threat, but the little feline's actions would only merit him a decisive glare from the would-be chuunin. The kind of soul-piercing stare that would suffice in itself as a mutual death threat.

Yorishiro was the last to sit, and the first to leave. Upon stealthily consuming his simple dish of ramen, the shady ninja reached in to his tunic and pulled out a satchel, and from that he would acquire enough coinage to pay for his own meal. He did not get the memo that this meal might be a treat, and in truth he really didn't want to be treated or pampered off the bat. Yorishiro held the whole group in low regards, with Hikaku alone being the exception. Nix's words were heard, but they were ignored. Hikaku's words were heard, and acknowledged as another threat, and Yorishiro would go on to act like he ignored that as well.

When his meal was done and paid for, the Yorishiro would push his seat back, stand up, and simply leave a midst the growing conversation. Such menial small talk wasn't worth having, the Nara assassin preferred his solitude, after all. When the group was done having their little get together, they would find their teammate leaning against the side of the building, glaring at every passerby.

User Image

Hanabi Hotaru
Konoha Genin
Current Whereabouts: Looking for Help in the Village
Health: 95% - No major injuries
Chakra: 90%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

This time, Hanabi did push herself off the stump. She was supposed to be waiting for her new team but she was getting anxious. Maybe this was a joke. Maybe it was just easier to tell her that everyone else had failed and let her parents tell her the truth. Hanabi frowned at herself. No. That couldn't be it. They wouldn't trick her like that. If she failed, they would have told her. Well then, where was her team? Are they just late? Maybe they just got held up...or forgot about her. The dark haired girl narrowed her eyes. If they forgot about her, she was gonna make them remember her. With that thought in mind, Hanabi was off.

She took off into the trees in fiery vengeance. She was going to find her team. As luck would have it, she wondered upon an occupied training grounds. Two people were there. Both were laying in the grass. She didn't really want to disturb them but she had no idea who her new team was. For all she knew, she could have been given the wrong information and they had been waiting for her. Hanabi approached the pair, "Um. Excuse me-- OH CRUD!"

Her polite greeting turned into a shout as she saw blood. The pink haired girl was calm and seemed peaceful enough but the white haired one looked badly injured. Was it an accident? "What the Hell happened to you!? Who attacked you? Are they still around?" Hanabi's questions were spewing out at this point and not very helpful. She needed to calm down and help somehow but this injury looked far too out of her skill range. She needed someone skilled in a medical ninja. "I-I'll get you some help! Just...Stay there!" At that, Hanabi went to take off again, this time towards the village.

Unless Akira or Mirai stopped her, Hanabi would run to the first ninjay-looking person she could find and interupt whatever they're doing, "You! Someone's badly hurt in the training grounds. I don't know how but I don't know medical nin-jutsu yet. Can you help?"

"...watch how I Soar."

watchmans

PinkPokki

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
x x x xx x x x x xx x x xx x x x x x
D o n ' t Tread on, M e . . .

So be it, Threaten no more, to secure Peace is,

x x x xx x x x x xT o P r e p a r e F o r W a r
. . .

S o be it, Settle the score! T o u c h M e A g a i n x x x xx x x x x x

F o r the words

that you'll hear E v e r m o r e
. . .

Honzen xXx Roshi
x x x x x x xThe Slothful Shinobi...x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Honzen cast a lazy gaze down upon the young shinobi prattling about in the training grounds. As Honzen watched, taking a long drag from the lit cigarette in his mouth, he couldn't help but laugh as Hanabi ran around aimlessly screaming for help like a panicked child. It was obvious that all of these children still had much to learn, but at least they showed spirit. Honzen closed his eyes, trying to think back on his days as a Genin...but for whatever reason he couldn't. The memories of his youth just wouldn't come to the surface. Strange that his past seemed somehow lost. Only the last few weeks, save for a few nights ago, were all he could remember since returning to the village from his last mission. He assumed it had been a success since he returned as was congratulated on a job well done. Apparently he'd suffered some sort of memory loss from a blow to the head. Otherwise he'd been in perfect health upon returning to Konoha. For whatever reason, the Hokage had decide that he'd been too lazy in missions lately, so he'd have to get back into the swing of things by serving a few years as a Jounin squad leader for a new group of Genin. Honzen had been observing the three closely throughout the day, unsure how to introduce himself, or even how to start their training. Honzen never had been very good at such things, which made the idea of the Hokage making HIM a Jounin leader all the more laughable. But, such was his duty...now then...

Dropping down from the trees above, Honzen landed a few feet away and slowly started walking towards the small group, taking another long drag from his cigarette as he flipped through the pages of his log, "Hanabi...Hotaru..." Honzo said coolly as he looked up from his black book to look her and the others over, "So...you must be her. Where's the other one...? Akira or something...? -sigh- How boring...the first thing you try to do is find an adult when something goes wrong...? How incredibly...unimpressive..." Honzen sighed, exhaling a white cloud of smoke as he looked over at Akira, and then at Mirai, with a sort of bored expression which practically begged the question "what the hell are you doing...?" Honzen slowly walked over to where Akira was playing dead as he took the cigarette from his mouth and slowly dropped it into the boy's shirt collar, "Get up...you're going to bleed to death...idiot...." Honzen was definitely a unique Jounin to say the least. It was his unusual and lazy attitude that seemed to identify him to other shinobi in the field. He was known as the Slothful Shinobi for a reason, being that it took a lot to get him into the fighting spirit. However, it was well known that once Honzen got started...the best thing to do was to be somewhere else. As their new leader, first Honzen would have to work up the desire to give a s**t...from there...he would forge them into weapons for the village. Honzen let out a light sigh as he looked up at the sky, "Ahh s**t...what was I doing again....?"

""

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
Where: Konoha training grounds...
Company: Hanabi, Akira, Mirai and whoever else is in the area...
Chakra: 100%
Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
Feeling: Really confused...annoyed...and trying to remember something nagging at the back of his brain. What WAS I doing....?

isagirl909

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
O u t T h r o u g h the new day's mist 𝓛 R u n, x x x xx x x x x x

x x x xx x x x x x O u t F r o m the new day's mist 𝓛 , 𝓛 C o m e . . . x x x xx x x x x x

User Image

"HEY! Don't screw with me...I'll bite'cha..."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
Where: Konohagakure Training Grounds
Company: Katai, Kimi, and Terrian.
Chakra: 75%
Health Status: Minor bumps and bruises, maybe a concussion, nothing extreme, 95% health.
Feeling: Planning ahead for the next attack....

T h ex xS i l v e rx xW o l f

Raka scoffed at Terrian's refusal to take his hand, but just as he recognized that the refusal had come, his grasp upon the chakra control he'd been using to stick to the cliff face all but dropped entirely as Raka's feet slipped and the young Inuhima started to fall to the ground. As he fell, Raka flashed through a few simple hand signs as he slammed his palms into the side of the cliff and several stone slabs protruded beneath him, slowing his descent until he was able to stand once more. Looking up at Kimi, Raka was happy to at least see that she'd made it to her target. Raka was really entertained by her antics, and her unusual habit for naming her attacks, which she always created on a whim. There was no end to this group's entertaining side, save for Terrian's borish and annoying moments of indifference...

Raka opened his arms as Kyojin also lost his footing and fell into his arms. Slowly putting his canine partner down, Raka and Kyojin looked up as they transformed once more, "Alright, you ready boy? Let's show him how the Inuhima use chakra..." Raka and Kyojin both howled as they lunged together towards the wall, using their chakra and taijutsu combined to burrow into the cliff face and vanish into the stone. Raka would attempt to burrow into the cliff upward and get above Katai, where he and Kyojin would launch their own attack using the element of surprise...

""

~ OOC: Short SHORT SHORT post i know...but I got nothing else at the moment until the others do a little more.

“DoomFlavored"
“ArchVolocofX"
“SecretSinner91"
“Holy J I N X"

𝓛 H u n t , therefore 𝓛 am , harvest the land,T a k i n g .x x x xx x x x x x

The F a l l e n L a m b . . . .

""
ɴʏ ɪ
User Image
ᗩḰᓰᖇᗩ ᗩḰᗩﬡᗴ

Akira flinched a little when he heard the voice of some girl. Uh oh. Opening one eye, he gave her a look before sitting up, the weapon still jabbed inside of him."Oh, you. Your face was in the paper some man gave me. My new team mate. Akira said, unable to hold in a laugh. Her reaction was pretty good. Though, he'd prefer if she fainted or something instead of screaming for help. Seeing someone else come, he put his finger over his lips in a 'shhh' kinda way before playing dead once again. He couldn't help but twitch when the man said it was 'boring' and 'unimpressive.' to go looking for help when someone is dying on the floor. He learned that you're suppose to get help.. Guess that was wrong though. The boy still played dead until something hot landed in his shirt. The burning didn't bother him but he opened his eyes anyway and got up. His baggy shirt making the cigarette fall to the floor.

Akira looked up at this new man, his eye twitching a little from being called an idiot. It was hard keeping himself composed and not lunging for an attack. Letting out a sigh, he took a step back from the two and took his scythe out of his stomach. "What a boring reaction.." He said while his wound closed up. It hurt, but his little stunt was all controlled. Reaching a bloody hand into his pocket, he pulled out the piece of paper he was given. The man didn't look like a Genin so he must be the new sensei. Looking at the two, he counted them... even if they were only two. "One... Two... We're missing another." He said, though mostly talking to himself. Looking back at Hanabi and remembering her reaction just made him laugh out again. He should probably be more serious since it seemed like his new sensei was a big mean jerk, but the the girl's reaction was probably the best thing that happened today. Did the new guy have memory problems? Should Akira answer his question...? Nah, Hinabi will probably take care of him, he already did his good deed by not snapping at the man

Where :Training grounds
With : New sensei, new team mate
Thoughts : I want candy.

oɥɔʎsԀ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Holy J I N X's Husband

User Image
.::Misaki Mori::.

"...Missing more than that...", scoffed Misaki, revealing herself from behind a tree. She'd been watching the whole affair from afar, trying her own hand at assessing her teammates before their sensei arrived. So far, her assessment was grim, laughably grim actually. Neither of these simple idiots was even close to what Misaki ever considered to be challenging or interesting enough to bother with before today. She could only surmise that she'd been assigned this group as a matter of balance. They needed someone strong and smart to keep them from dying (and in the case of Akira, keep them from killing themselves, apparently).

Luckily, her jounin instructor's thoughts seemed to mirror her own. That was a good thing. It'd make things easier, altogether. It meant she didn't have to hide her disappointment, not that she had planned to, anyway. She crossed her arms and looked down her nose at her new teammates and took a few imperious steps towards them.

"So, this is my new team", she stated and looked them over. Though she had never even so much as said more than maybe a complete sentence to Hotaru, she knew a bit about her from reputation. She was a mediocre long-range specialist with zero physical capabilities, crap fighting techniques, who, Misaki assumed, only eked through the academy by virtue of her clan name. Outside of that, she was one of those hyperactive and intensely stupid children that could barely wait to make some idiot mistake that might have been avoided, had she spent even a moment thinking about what she was doing. Of course, she never did and Misaki was surprised she hadn't already swallowed something terribly unpleasant and thoroughly deadly.

Akane, on the other hand... well... Misaki had a harder time making anything of him. Aside from the obvious, of course. He was crazy. Or maybe he liked to pretend he was crazy. Misaki didn't know. Misaki didn't care. Misaki stayed away from him. Though, that wasn't to say that Akane wasn't smart, he, in fact, was one of the few students that could compete with Misaki academically, and... he could swing a weapon around, albeit crudely. But that hardly mattered when he was as likely to attack himself with that giant scythe he liked to carry around as he was to attack his enemies, clearly. He wasn't a complete waste of space, but that was hardly an endorsement.

Her eyes drifted towards her jounin. Was he drunk? Did he... forget what he'd just said? He looked like a disheveled mess. Sure he could see that Akane and Hotaru were severely lacking in the area of basic competence, but so could anybody with two eyes and a few brain cells to rub together. Misaki blew some air at her bangs and frowned... harder...

So she was going to be spending the next year or so with... a hyperactive idiot, a hyperactive maniac, and a lush.

"Great..."
User Image

Hanabi Hotaru
Konoha Genin
Current Whereabouts: With her new team.
Health: 95% - No major injuries
Chakra: 93%

"I am a Leaf on the wind..."

Hanabi stopped short at her name and looked to the source of the unfamiliar voice. The man was much older than them and had dropped from the trees like a shinobi. He then proceeded to insult her. At least, she took it as an insult. Normally, she'd have the tact to bite her tongue in front of an elder but she was still a bit more concerned about the boy she thought was bleeding to death on the ground. "Was I supposed to let him bleed to death while I tried to fix him when I could have gotten help?" Hanabi frowned and retorted harshly. She regretted her words quickly but there was no taking them back.

It was then she noticed the laughing and her frown deepened. She turned and looked at the boy, whom she thought had been on Death's doorstep, laughing like a loon. "Not that he needed it apparently..." She grumbled and her fists clenched at her side. It was funny for him? She had tried to help him. Maybe not the best way but she damn well tried and there he was laughing at her like he had pulled some elaborate prank. Hanabi hoped he fainted from blood loss. She was about to shout that at him too when a more familiar face made its appearance.

Misaki Mori...Hanabi narrowed her eyes at the girl. She knew of her from the academy. Apparently, she liked to start fights and was pretty darn good at it. That would be great for a squad but why did it have to be this one? Hanabi could feel Misaki's judgement on her. Like Misaki was better than her or something. She wasn't, though. She was the same rank as Hanabi was now. They were both genin. Hanabi felt her anger start to leave her at that thought. That's right. She was genin now. Time to act like it. She couldn't let these people rattle her. She couldn't shame herself or her family like that. Hikaru wouldn't have let it bother him and they weren't worth it. Hanabi straightened her posture and looked toward the jonin. He was the one she had to prove herself to right now. Not the loon or the troublemaker.

"...watch how I Soar."

Desdamin

PinkPokki

xXRakaTheBeastXx
User Image
Every night of my life
I watch angels fall from the sky
Every time that the sun still sets
I pray they don't take mine
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
the story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
so long to regret
and now I know that I'm alive

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Rashiku Karata

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

Rashiku thought a little bit about the techniques in the journal he'd read while he was eating. One in particular that he was thinking about was using wind to unlock a prison cell if captured. It was a good idea, but there were a couple flaws. After some thinking while reading the rest, and taking a few more bites of food, he actually spoke to Ami after she got it back, talking about the journal. "Careful. Lots of prison cells have devices that make it so you can't use chakra. If you are able to, keep an eye on the type of lock. If it's bolt, then just use more powerful wind to push it open. If it's tumbler, then you have to be very precise in the pressure in different spots to make each of the prongs go in the right position. Then turn it. Just blowing wind into it won't work on it's own, but with more thought about it the idea is good." It was very likely that the group would not have noticed, but after he quietly explained that Rashiku actually had a very faint, unpronounced smile on his face. Though it was soon hidden by him taking more bites of food.

After Rashiku had taken a few more bites of his meal, the other girl in the team asked what everyone specialized in. She seemed eager to learn about the others, and kind overall. And like Ami, Nix was very pretty as well. At that point though, the older student on the team, Yorishiro, suddenly stood up, leaving money on the table as he walked away, ignoring the rest of the group and skipping Nix's question. Rashiku blinked a couple times at this, finding that to be a bit odd and a little annoying. But he decided to turn his attention back to Nix, before pulling his sword somewhat out of its sheathe. The white-haired boy was looking at the group, his katana being displayed, along with what seemed to be lightning chakra circling around and coursing through the blade, though it didn't look all that powerful at that time. "I specialize in swordsmanship and lightning jutsu. Mostly swordsmanship." With the short, blunt answer, Rashiku put his sword away, and then went back to eating as if nothing was out of place. Hikaku warned that the group shouldn't eat much, which was usually not a good sign. However, Rashiku didn't seem to slow down, as the boy in the past had found that for him specifically, he did not have to worry about vomiting during training unless he overate, so despite what Hikaku said, the white-haired boy's plate was finished before long, and he then looked towards the Hokage. "What's next?"

✲━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✲

One push is all you'll need
A fist first philosophy
We watch with wounded eyes
So I hope you recognize
I'm on the front line
don't worry I'll be fine
the story is just beginning
I say goodbye to my weakness
so long to the regret
and now I see the world through diamond eyes

User Image
Konoha Academya
Company:a
Ami, Nix, Hikaku, Tachibana, Yorishiroa
Mood:a
Hungrya
Chakra = 100%/ Health = 100%a

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ӄɨɱɩ
The Strangest Uchiha
The song that seems to be me
Of all places to be in: Training Area
I'm glad it's with you: SaruSaru! (Terrian), Rara and Sir Fluffy (Raka and Kyojin), and Katai (still processing a nickname)

User ImageUser Image
You don't know how much I hate All the things you do. T-R-O-U-B-L-E. That is what you are made of. Hell is where you belong Heaven can not wait for you So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be A champion. So shut your eyes and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens.

That... that worked!? Her glomp attacked worked! Well, that tallies up her highlight of the day. Kimi held on to Katai, as she was now seeing he was able to not break his concentration from the sudden impact. Now, it was time to get those keys off of the guy. Kimi had to make sure that she doesn't get hit by Raka, Kyojin, or Terrain. Kimi then tried to reach for the keys, as she started to poke Katai. A lot. It seemed like an annoyance, but it was to distract him. That or he would totally ignore it, since Kimi noticed that he hasn't really done much reaction to any of them. Her sensei is a weirdo.

It was then Kimi noticed both Raka and Kyojin heading over about to attack Katai. She needed to get those keys darn it! The girl knew that she had to atleast get her own key.... yet, she wanted to help the others out too. That's what it means to be a team, right? Kimi shook her head. This was no time to be mushy, or she was going to get slammed by Raka and Kyojin's attack. It was then the Uchiha had suddenly jumped off of Katai, but she swung her legs, hoping that she would be able to kick the keys out of his grasp.

User ImageUser Image
It's my chance to be. A champion. Even if I lose my power I'll get right back up 'Cause that's the power of love. Something you don't have. Heaven can not wait for you. So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be A champion. So shut your lies and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens It's my chance to be A champion S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. So close your eyes and make a wish Today's the day that I am fighting you It's my turn to be. A champion. So shut your lies and count to three I'll take you down and you'll be smithereens It's my chance to be. A champion. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid. S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D, S-T-U-P-I-D. You're so stupid, stupid, stupid
While the group of team 1 was enjoying their meal, the first lady, Tachibana, had gotten up to take a trip to the restroom. Upon her return, she ended up pulling Hikaku aside saying that they needed to talk rather urgently. It turned out that the woman had just found out then and there, that she was pregnant. With that news, Hikaku said that he would be dismissing team 1, not as failures, but because he would not be able to be their instructor. His first, and final orders as Jonin leader of squad 1 was for them to "find your own ways, grow and become great shinobi. A new instructor will meet you in training area 16. Go there. If it comes to dusk and there is no one, head home, and you will receive further instructions promptly."

After a while of discussing amongst themselves, Hikaku and Tachibana deemed it best to step down from the kage office, to focus on raising a family rather than boundless paperwork, and their financial state was nothing to dismiss either. They were quite well off, and would not need to worry so much on finances as much as being there for their child. Hikaku decided that the best man to fill the position of Hokage, either as acting or permanent, for the moment was Kozamaru Ookaze, despite the thoughts of the board of elders due to Kozamaru's daughter being a jinchuriki, and an anbu agent was told to give the message to their commander, informing him of the news.

The other issue that remained on Hikaku's mind was the group of team 1. Admittedly, he had very little confidence in them, however, dropping them all without even giving them a chance to show any skills or anything would be beyond unfair, and it wasn't their fault he was stepping down. There was one other, a wild card, that was only set up for being an instructor to help them learn some responsibility. With the low confidence Hikaku had in the team, he figured that it was likely that they would fail the test of even the most laid-back of Jonin leaders, and decided to use a less experienced instructor so that they could have the learning experience. Mia Spiga, an annoyingly hyper despite being undeniably skilled, shinobi of two spider clans. She was chosen to lead team 1. A teacher expected to not do very well, along with a team that had overall low expectations. It was an unfortunate mix, but Hikaku decided it would be a learning experience for them all, and made the decision, and to hope that 5 shinobi of konoha would be given a lesson towards their future.

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ѧɱɨ
Two Tailed Jinchuriki.
The song that is in my head
The ones that surround me: Hikaku, Rashiki, and Nix
Where am I now?: Konoha

User ImageUser Image
When daytime turns to night, When the moon shines bright, When you're tucked in tight, When everything's alright.Slip softly to that place, Where secret thoughts run free, There come face to face With who you want to be, so Swim across the ocean blue, Fly a rocket to the moon; You can change your life,

Ami noticed Yorishiro leaving the restaurant,after it seemed he had finished eating, but was just outside. The girl was mentally blaming herself, that she was the reason why he did not want to be around them. She really needed to get her improve her self-esteem. Ami order soon arrived, as Hikaku had told them to eat lightly. She was glad she ordered something small. Ami poked her food, as she quietly ate. It was then Rashiku had said something which made her freeze up. He was talking about how much force of a wind jutsu should be used on certain locks. Ami stared for a moment, as she was mentally panicking, realizing that he had indeed read all of her notebook!

She simply nodded her head okay, before Nix asked what specialty they had. Rashiku answered, as he pulled out his sword, while Ami nearly jumped, as she was sitting next to him. Ami fidgetted, having no idea what to answer. She wasn't cut out to be a medical nin. "Um... m-maybe... a s-sensei?" Ami murmured so quietly. Tachibana then got up, and then took Hikaku with her. Ami was confused, before the two came over, and Hikaku had to disband the team, but they didn't fail, which made Ami relieved. He just couldn't be their sensei, and asked them to go to the training area.

So, here they were no, after walking in silence, and with Yorishiro in tow, the four of them waited for their sensei, as Ami fidgetted, while Matatabi was very amused with the turn of events.

User ImageUser Image
Or you can change the world.Take the chance, don't be afraid, Life is yours to live; Take a chance and then the best has yet to come Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, Then watch your dreams come true. You don't need a shooting star,the magic's right there in your heart; Close your eyes, Believe and make a wish. That pure little person, that is actually me. It is truly me. Of this I am certain. In the mirror, all my helpless feelings reflect back. They'll become unbeatable moving into tomorrow. After that is when I will very slowly but surely go back to the days when I was just a child, and meaning, that I had yet to grasp, behind all those long songs, that you still gave me praise for singing. When I look at the blue sky, slowly swelling up, the voice inside of my heart. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away with you. Floating here every day. There's a voice that I can hear. It's calling out to me telling me the way to go. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away alone. This is the song that I will sing. I've always hoped for happiness, and finally fulfilled my wish; Cause I just need to see you smile.

When I look (make a wish) at the blue sky (it's up to you) slowly swelling up, the voice inside my heart (watch your dreams come true) Upon the gentle rustling wind, I could just fly away with you (the magic right there in your heart) floating here every day (believe!). Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true, you don't need a shooting star, the magic's right there in your heart, close your eyes, believe and make a wish. Make a wish...

DoomFlavored
Yokoalchemist
Nevros
Jack_McLoughlin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items