Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join us maybe~?

GOOD GOD YES I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ONE LIKE CRAZY 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
Psh, not my style 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
GIVE ME THE GOLD, ALL THE GOLD D< 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
I'll think about it 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
    User Image
        Daichi Uzumaki - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- "A lot of people want me dead... But first, they'll have to catch me..."
        - Konoha Streets :Where?-
        - F, G :Who? -

Evidently the idea of him not wanting the job was not as funny to other people as it was to him. It was true, he would much rather be in the field doing the dirty work, as the rush of battle always left him breathless and more alive than he had ever felt... but his skill with (as his father so uncerimoniously put it)pushing papers was unrivaled in his family, and apparently that had given him the edge over Sora. But, he did enjoy some aspects, such as meeting the insane amount of people's whose names he struggled to remember, much more put to faces. Three days, and he had already met what felt like over a thousand people(it was only about 24 so far), and even worse he had to make conversation. What a bore.

"...structure that's impossible to miss, dear?" Dear? Were they lovers now? Daichi felt as if he should comment, but upon feeling the ridiculous amount of force a simple tap on the shoulder communicated, he felt as if it was wise to keep his mouth shut. "Dad always said it was to remind people that the Kage was always there for them, or something like that." In childrens terms, perhaps. Of course, he had heard the lecture AS a child, so it may have been a bit biased that he would think of it that way. 'To show the people of the village that I am always watching, and ready to take the charge against those who would hurt them.' He had said, adding his usual gusto and smile. 'That I would take the pain and hate so they would not have to.'

He'd fell short when Daichi reminded him how that helped him bring back Sasuke-sama, who had basically come back because of his own free thought and not Naruto's help. That had been a depressing afterthought that sometimes the Younger had wished he had kept to himself.

"Next you know, people are gonna say we got it as birthday gifts."

"I now know how I'm going to give the title away..." He interjected, before clamping his mouth shut. He had already basically given the impression that he was not a good Kage, why cement it more?

"A little rain never hurt anyone." It wasn't the rain he was worried about, or the storm at all, aside from ruining the first night of the festival. It was anticipation that was killing him. Maybe... "Have you ever seen a sun shower? It is the most lively thing... The woman mused, before she began whistling her merry tune.

"We have the Island Turtle, the legendary place where all Jinchuuriki go to if they wish to fully master their bond with their respective bijuus, but..." He eyed her while she placed a hand on her chest, breathing out. A self-calming gesture? Did Kumo have a Jinchuuriki besides B? He set his sights forwards again, dashing the idea away. Even if it did, their power wouldn't be used to harm again, Father had seen to that tenfold. "After the war and since the bijuu were left to roam free, we'd seen no use for it anymore. Even now, we don't think the bijuu should be used as weapons."

"I agree. Father used to tell me stories- All overblown of course- about the war. Apparently one of the Shinobi he faced could call meteors from the sky. I'm not entirely sure I believe that..." He placed his hands on his chin and looked down as they walked, calculating the amount of sheer chakra required to perform such an action. After a moment, he snapped back to reality, with the help of a new voice.

"Fuu-chan, sounds better."

"So you WERE following me around!"

The next few moments made him extremely happy he had been guarding his tongue, diplomatic immunity or not.

Daichi jumped at the unexpected yell from his companion(though strangely not from G's interjection), and watched with a curious look as she proceeded to simply physically assault him in front of the entire street, as if she had known it was common for women(normally with bright pink hair, to batter around the men they were with. For some reason he felt a smile, pearly whites shining in the sunlight, grace his face. His first full smile of the day, and it took more of his self control to keep from actually laughing. "You and Serfina would get along famously." He breathed out, almost scared to know that another abusive girl was now part of his group of friends. Oh, how fun. He kept silent for a moment, his joy abating to simple contentment again, while he took the time to examine the new male. Glasses, cool and carefree exterior, and bright white hair.

"A-ahem... this is G. He is my bodyguard and one of Kumogakure's most esteemed shinobi... if not the most worrisome too... There was this one time when he..." Daichi listened intently to her story, wincing every time he noticed the G's arm bend to an unnatural angle. After she was done, he gave her a half-smile. "An interesting story. I feel like you've left out some parts, but the sack of potatoes made up for it. I wish I had a story of my own, but I'm a bit boring, I suppose." He turned his attention to G. "Pleasure to meet you, G."

"Oh, I have an idea! G-kun, if you could procure a bottle of sake in some way, any way, I would be delighted. I'm thinking here that Daichi-kun, you and me could celebrate his promotion to Hokage with a little late-night drinking. It's been awhile since I winded down with some alcohol too."

Oh no.

Oh hell no. He was not going to get drunk. The last time he had drank, he'd nearly tried to Hiraishin Serfina on top of the Hokage monument without her noticing. Needless to say, he had ended up with several bruises, and seven cracked ribs... AND A killer hangover that no amount of begging would make the pinkette help. It was agony.

"Unless pretty little Daichi here's prim and proper and doesn't like sake, of course."

Oh no.

Oh hell no. She did not just go there. If there was any one thing that the entire Uzumaki family had in common, it was pride, and the stubbornness to withhold that pride.

"I can hold my own, I'll have you know." He retorted, turning his head to face his new adversary.

You did not just say that, you moron. A foreboding feeling kept over him, but he kept his face cool. Inwardly, he still cursed himself. You're definitely screwed. But on the up side, your new friends just might be too.

Tes Des Mess

Baron Bud Smo
oinnzp3n:46="Baron Bud Smoker]

Liberal Smoker

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ sυη ℓεε ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Tsuchikage
The Fist of God

User Image

A diamond cannot be polished without friction

Company: Mikoto, Kurotsuchi & Spring
Current Attire

Nor a man perfected without trials

When the door had opened, Sun was immediately greeted by his mother and sister arguing about the Lee family attire....Honestly, in any other situation, he would've adamantly supported his dear little sister, but their mother would be insistent. "Nothing is wrong with it Rin-chan, you just can't wear green overalls and orange leg warmers to a festival!" Sun heard their mother protest. The Tsuchikage felt the same way, but...if Rin really didn't want to wear a yukata, why make her? He wanted this to be a happy time for all of them, so he wouldn't push the subject. When Spring noticed his presence, he felt that it was unfair to get him dragged into an argument with their mother, but...what could you do? "Rin-chan, I think it's fine if you really want to wear what you usually do. I don't want to push the issue. I just want everyone to be happy during our time here together." Sun smiled and looked over to their mother. "Really Sun-chan? I thought you'd be on my side." Their mother was disappointed, but she wouldn't bother Spring about it now that the siblings were united against her.

"Oba-chan, I love your outfit!" Mikoto said enthusiastically, before she clung on to her aunt. "I want one too, Otou-chan!" When he heard his daughter say that, he cringed. The thought of his precious little girl wearing those signature tights and legwarmers...no. Please, no. "Uhm, we'll talk about it later, Micchan. I figured we could all go out to see the village. I wanted to stop by the Yamanka flower shop to get some flowers for Otou-sama and Ojii-sama." Though this wasn't his only reason for the visit to the flower shop, it certainly was important. To have his family here with him, to pay respects to his father. Surely, a part of his soul rested here in Konoha, this village he cherished so dearly. Where he had lived the spring of his youth. Kurotsuchi and Mikoto didn't seem averse to the idea, so the only person left to convince was Rin.

The Tsuchikage looked outside and noticed it was certainly late in the day. He realized that he'd have to meet with the Hokage, but how was he supposed to find him in the midst of all these festivities? Well, he certainly wouldn't complain. Being able to spend the time with his family was certainly a blessing. Though he hoped that Rin-chan would be okay with everything that was happening. He still worried. "You're coming along right Rin-chan? Though you can always wander around if you feel like exploring. We are in Konoha after all, it will probably be a while before we ever come back, so you should take your time here." Sun felt like he was sounding more and more like an old man and sighed softly. He hoped that the grey hairs wouldn't come in till later.

Dr Watson MD

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Couldn't think of much to say or do xP

Liberal Smoker

User Image

....I guess what scares me the most now is....

Company: Fuu-chan and Daichi
                            Thoughts: "Anything for Fuu-chan"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            ....The thought that I won't be able to protect you....

But, Fuu-chan, I can explain!" the shinobi protested, inadvertently calling the Raikage by her childhood nickname once more. As Genji felt a firm grasp on his collar, he looked into Fuuka's eyes. Was it foolish to hope that she was grabbing the collar of his shirt to kiss him passionately, to press those luscious lips against --BLERGH-- Was the sound of the impact that interrupted his thoughts. As G tumbled comically from the force of the blow, passersby seemed sort of used to this kind of thing. Was there another rampaging kunoichi in this village? Genji could have stood up by himself, but he wanted Fuu-chan's help. He was spoiled like that. "Fuu-chan's flustered face is beautiful as well. But such rough play in broad daylight, I didn't know you had become so bold." G said with a smile as he gently adjusted his signature shades with his index finger. Ah yes, G was a man of few words, but when he spoke, he was always to the point. This usually flustered Fuuka, a reaction he certainly enjoyed. But sometimes, she was certainly capable of making his heart skip a beat.

It was really quite a feat that his nose hadn't been shattered to dust by F's powerful punch, but nag her long enough and get your face pummeled at least once a day, you get used to it. It was another reason Genji drank so much damn milk. He needed all the calcium he could get to make sure his face didn't break from Fuu-chan's punches. When Fuuka introduced him to the Hokage, he gave a weak smile and waved toward him, still waiting for F to help him up. Yes, even as old as he was, G was capable of acting like a spoiled kid. It reminded him of his childhood with her. She might not remember it, but she'd never changed, even after all she'd been through. For that, Genji was truly thankful.

Just as he thought these things, Fuuka finally came back and helped him up. What he didn't quite expect however, was for her to remain clinging to him. Despite the herculean strength that threatened to shatter the bones in his arm, Genji wore a delighted smile. 'Ah, Fuu-chan, you look so beautiful today. I don't know why you don't have more confidence in yourself.' Occupied with his thoughts, G found himself lost as to what the current topic was. But eventually, bits of the tale started sounding familiar. When he fully realized what story she was retelling, G felt a sense of embarrassment. Honestly, the dirt that she had on him in just three years was pretty bad. When she remembered the rest of it...well, things would certainly be interesting. Till then though, he enjoyed these moments where he could treasure the sound of her laughter, see her smile. Move on from the difficulties she'd experienced. It was certainly a bittersweet feeling, but one he'd learned to deal with.

As they walked and talked, Genji bowed his head politely toward Daichi "Fuu-chan's too adorably innocent to tell you the rest of it." The bodyguard spoke with a playful grin as he looked toward the Raikage. When the Hokage mentioned it was nice to meet him, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well, Hokage-sama." he replied, whilst giving a flourish with his free hand. The blond male seemed to have been showing concern for the unnatural angles at which G's arm was bending earlier, but the white haired shinobi had long grown used to F's insane strength. It was also the fact that he really didn't care if she broke his damn arm, he'd still be happy they were walking around like a...couple? Did he dare use that word? No, even with his dark complexion, just that thought alone made him visibly flustered. Honestly, Fuuka always did things like this that made his heart start racing. It was no fair. Going straight for the heart like that.

It wasn't very long before F came up with an idea. She looked towards him and asked him to get some sake, so that they could celebrate the inauguration of the seventh hokage. Truthfully, G definitely wasn't against the idea. It had been quite a long time since he had unwound with Fuu-chan and a few drinks. He remembered when he had turned twenty one and Fuuka had come to celebrate. They'd drank for hours, till they were the last two standing. His lips were practically pressed against hers, up until she violently puked on his face. Oh yes Genji, happy birthday. He couldn't help but laugh thinking about it.

"Of course, Fuu-chan. Anything to see your smiling face." he said with a wink. Although he always flirted with her like this, he really did mean that. He'd do anything to see her smile.

However, he noticed that the Hokage did not seem too eager about the prospect of drinking. Could he not hold his liquor well? It was nothing to be ashamed of, really. Drinking was bad for the health and Genji didn't really indulge in it too often. He only drank cause it was fun to drink with Fuuka. Though if he knew anything about F, it was that she liked to tease others. Not maliciously of course, but she definitely liked throwing down the gauntlet and seeing how people reacted. G was too easy. He never backed down from these challenges of hers, so she liked to ruffle the feathers of others from time to time. It seemed that the Hokage did not take kindly to his alcohol tolerance being called into question. The Raikage's bodyguard thought it was a little funny that Daichi was still a proud kind of guy, despite his composed nature. It was nice to see that the Kage of other villages were just human too.

"I hope you're a drinker then, Hokage-sama. I'll be sure to get you some good stuff."

While Genji didn't normally drink, he still had a high tolerance to alcohol. It was likely because any time he did drink, it usually left him smelling like a brewery. The shinobi looked over toward Fuuka and very reluctantly, pulled his arm away from her. As he was about to leave he took off his signature shades, tucking them into his coat pocket before he quietly whispered to her, "I''ll be back, my love." she might have taken it as a joke, though if things had went differently, he might have actually been calling her that often. Before she could respond, he walked away, and gave a wry smile before he headed toward the nearest liquor store that he could find. Thankfully, since it was festival season, there were many people headed there, so he just followed after them. Unfortunately enough however, there seemed to be many people with a thirst for sake and with visitors from all over, there weren't many bottles left.

G looked toward the remaining selection and what he saw disappointed him. There were two options, price wise. He could go with the cheap stuff. And I mean cheap. As the person put in charge of buying the liquor, what kinda a*****e would he look like if he bought the Hokage some cheap a** sake for his celebration? He was sure F wouldn't be pleased with it either. The other option however, would take a hefty bite out of his paycheck. Daiginjo sake, produced by polishing away over fifty percent of the rice grains involved in fermentation. This produced a drier, lighter type of sake, that went for a premium because of the difficult processes one had to go through to brew such high quality sake. Honestly, G felt like the gods had cheated him by presenting him only the cheapest and most expensive options. It was, "I dun give a ********" versus, "Here, please take my paycheck" and Genji knew what would happen if he picked the first answer. G sighed softly and pointed toward the large jug of daiginjo-shu. The attendant seemed surprised, as this was the most valuable sake they had in stock.

'Yeah well, I can't just choose the other one. I'd look like such a p***k.' Genji thought to himself, as he reached for his wallet. It was a chibi black panther wallet, that he'd gotten as a present from Fuu-chan when they were kids. Honestly, the design was hideous and it hardly even kept his money in one place anymore....but he wouldn't give Kuro-chan (the wallet) up for anything. Except for maybe a new wallet from Fuu-chan. "Well, it's a special occasion today, so I'll take the daiginjo-shu." "Right away sir. That will be.....5000 ryo." When he heard the price for the sake....he cringed. For sure Daichi was going to drink tonight. No way in hell he was even going to have the option to back out, not after G had to spend this much money. The shinobi sighed to himself, but hoped that Fuuka would be glad with his choice. He had done well right? He could only hope so.

Genji eventually found his way back to F and Daichi, with the jug of premium sake in tow. "Well, I got the sake. All we need is a good place to drink it." G said, raising the large decorative sake jug up with pride. "Know any good places?" G asked Daichi in particular. Since he was the native of Konoha, he would probably know the best places to drink. Despite spending more money on booze than he had anticipated, he was still looking forward to spending this downtime with Fuu-chan and the Hokage.

Tes Des Mess

Just call me Kylan

OOC: 5000 Ryo (Naruto Ryo) is about 500USD

Questionable Kitten

i am aware that he's a genderbent tenten lmao
        User Image
        User Image

{ with: friends > kai || where: konoha || ooc: EDITED~ xxixx

"Ngh-" the brunet tossed and turned in his sleep, hands moving awkwardly and unknowingly in real life as he tried to pursue the object in his dream. "C’m… back, hurr…" the light snoring between his drifting words only added to show how deep into sleep he was in. Had he been home, surely one of his parents would have woken him up by now – it was the afternoon for god’s sake – but no. He knew better than to sleep in his room after staying up ‘til way after the sunrise (he was studying – what a nerd). So instead, he was lazing around in a training field with a book and scroll along with a few weapons scattered around.

That could only result in pain, and pain was surely found.

"Ack-s**t-holymotherof-" Makoto’s eyes sprung open and instantly unclenched his fist, 'of course, just what I needed.' There was a roar of laughter beside him causing the brunet to glare down the individuals who were clearly enjoying his pain. "Screw you guys," he pouted, removing the kakute ring from his finger and looking at the wounds they had created. There was a stinging sensation, more so than when he usually impaled himself on those tiny things. They would be the death of him – like that one time he dozed off while testing new poisons... Oh s**t. Maybe more than once. Great, just what he needed. Who knew that trying to grab some beautiful a** that was shaking around in his dream would result to pain, and on occasion, a trip to his favourite med-nin?

This kid. Butts were way too important. Boobs were pretty badass too. He wasn’t overly fond of grabbing crotches though. That was just plain awkward.

"You guys suck, you know that?" Makoto pouted at the other males, gathering his things rather calmly and sealing his weapons into the scroll with the fuinjutsu his mother taught him. If he remembered correctly, the first stage of this poison would hit him over the hour. Paralysis.

”It’s not our fault you’re an idiot.” One piped up, chuckling.

”Yeah Mako-chan, you gotta be more careful. Wanna set off an exploding tag in your face again?”

That wasn’t a good memory.

"Yeah yeah, keep laughin’," the ninja rolled his eyes before joining in with the laughter. "C’mon, let’s get me to the hospital before I blame you guys for my death." Tucking his things under his arms, the three then headed off to get medical attention for the idiot of the trio.

On their way, the teenagers looked around as they went through the village, observing what the festivities had brought. The smell of delicious food wafting around caused the brunet’s stomach to growl loudly, making him remember that he had gone far too long without eating, though that would have to wait. "I want it allllll," Makoto whined to his teammates, though they continued to push him through the crowd so that he truly wouldn't die on him.

"I can't feel my arms..."

Facepalms.

”Why can't his mouth be the first one to go?”

"I can still hear, dude." The chunin gave the other the most menacing glare he could muster, which was probably the same as any puppy could. Terrible at menacing, perhaps more on the cute side? Damn father for not passing on the glaring genetics.

Jumping onto the roofs due to the pedestrian clutter (yet another pretty bad idea), the ninjas began to hurry on towards the hospital, especially since the paralysis was spreading. Good thing it wasn't lethal, but it was best to cure it as soon as possible - or so said the books.

”Hey Mako, isn't that--”

"MY LEG!

Thud. Crash. Whatever onomatopoeia would cause his friends to laugh as the Hyuuga boy lost the sensation in the leg he was about to land on, causing him to miss the next roof completely and instead fall into the path of a blond chunin, numb arm first - pop. Makoto bit his lip rather hard, not because of the pain - thank the sannin for his stupidity - but rather the fact that it really sounded like he dislocated his shoulder. "Hey there, sexy," the teenager grinned at the other as he pushed himself off the ground with his other hand. "Guys, wanna hel-" brown eyes blinked, looking as far as he could crane his neck but seeing no sign of the two others who were accompanying him. "Asshats," Makoto muttered before looking at Kai with a sheepish grin. "Hey blondie, wanna be my cane?" The brunet held out his good hand expectantly, wanting the other to help him up.

Ruthless Demigod

I’ve come within range of hate.
Terrifying, its tremors,
its dizzying obsessions.
Hate’s like a swordfish

User Image
Shuichi Kazuma
All-Seeing Eye of Konoha

Clearing his throat, as well as checking to see if anymore of his chakra had involuntarily built itself up, Shuichi nodded his head to Ami's question. "I'm alright. It was an accidental release of a very powerful, very potent genjutsu. Luckily I cleared it before anyone got affected." When Kuroba spoke, Shuichi smiled. "Genjutsu can be classified as parlor tricks, yes." He stood from his seat and stretched, then called the hostess over. He placed enough money to pay for the three of them down on the table, then made a purchase of another jug of sake.

Shuichi's eyes shifted to a person standing near the door, clad in a lab coat as well. It was an assistant of his, ready to give information on their research. "Shuichi! Finally, I found you." The woman spoke, rushing to the Sannin's side. "I'm surprised that you found me." He responded as he held his hand out, ready for whatever she needed to give him. Reaching into her pocket, the assistant pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "It's not hard when you have such foul chakra, sir." Shuichi nodded and the assistant left. When she did, the Sannin opened the pack of cigarettes, noticing that the smokes were replaced with small notes. He'd have to read them later, because right now, he had guests. He slipped the box into his pocket, then sat back down at his seat, just in time for his second jug of sake to come out.

invisible in the water,
knifing suddenly into sight
with blood on its blade—
clear water misleads you.

And The Sun Shines

silent_but_sweet13
User Image
Amaya Nara
A Jonin from the Leaf Village
"I can be one of the sweetest people you ever meet but the minute you harm someone I care for you will see the dark side of me."

Somebody give me a sign,
That everything's going as planned,
And then everything falls away,
Into the darkness of this shallow place.

Ami nodded lightly upon hearing Shuichi's explanation about the pink smoke. She knew that some genjustus used smoke in them. Although she never used one personally she had seen it used in fights before. She noticed Kuro acting odd out the corner of her eye but decided against questioning it. She forced the question back just as Shuichi's lab assistant appeared. She knew that not would be the best time to ask her question before she forgot it. She worried about her friend a lot and just wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Sound like a good plan for the maps but Kuro are you okay?," she questioned glancing at her friend, "You seem a little off." She knew about his tailed beast, they didn't have many secrets that they kept from each other. Ami had always thought of herself as the more secretive one of the two but only because she didn't want others worried about her.Glancing up as Shuichi sat down once again she noticed that he had a new pack of cigarettes. "Well seeing as you got a new pack you can stop saving you another cigarette, Shuichi," she glanced at the sanin as she spoke hoping that nothing was wrong seeing the look on his face,

The detail is striking,
The room's cold and frightening,
You'll kick and you'll scream,
You'll try everything to survive,
But you should know your fate by now.

Hilarious Sleuth

User Image

███ █ █████ ██ █████ █ █ █████ ██ █ ██ ███ █ █████ █ █████ ██

"... One the shinobi he faced could call meteors from the sky..."

F nodded instantly, having heard the story many times during the breakfast conversations they always had. She couldn't remember how many times she had heard it through the course of her life, but she felt she knew the story better than the senile A by now. Something along the lines of having godly power and how he almost died, had it not been for a certain Sannin's timely appearance. Honestly, the stories were so far-fetched. People apparently couldn't stay dead and being split into two wasn't a big deal. Don't worry about your severed spine, I'm sure you can still walk perfectly fine after the massive shock trauma of being crushed by two gigantic meteors. Yes, there definitely wasn't a forest there before the war.

"By word of Papa, there was a great many more mountains in the past. And he tells me that the craters around 'Ground Zero' aren't natural! I mean, isn't that just ridiculous?" She dusted her hands, ignoring G's statement about how she was beautiful when flustered and something about rough play. F stomped the ground flat, leaving a small crack in her wake as she struggled to stop herself from continuing to attack the man in question. The Hokage let a comment slip from his lips and she felt a hint of apprehension in his voice, most definitely for her savage display of strength. Although she had been trying to show a more composed and gentle side of herself, F's natural hotheadedness and G's disregard for formalities allowed for her true nature to emerge to the surface. She sighed and gave a glare to Daichi, silently warning to keep the wisecracks down if he did not want to end up like her friend. "I'm sure she and I would have quite a lot to talk about together." She finally said and looked forward, constantly squeezing on G's arm to make sure he didn't think of slipping away.

F had hoped that Daichi wouldn't notice her omission of details, namely the part where G had invited a group of samurai to the steamy hot springs in hopes of catching a glance at the women, but then again he would probably talk about it while she wasn't around if given the chance. She blushed in reaction to her bodyguard stating she was too innocent to say more and felt challenged to tell the story without censorship, but her dislike for G's perverted ways heavily outweighed her disliked for being called innocent. She certainly wasn't innocent and it could be seen whenever she drank more than a couple of sips of sake. Rather, she just didn't enjoy the mentioning of 'baby-making' or something that so much as suggested the act. Her reasons were her own. She let go of G and hugged her own arms.

With a chuckle, F cooed at Daichi, almost mockingly when he answered to her challenge. Now, she knew that G would accept the challenge without so much as falling for the bait, but this man, this Uzumaki, looked like he was to rile up. She noticed his aura become hesitant at the mention of alcohol, but once she questioned his ability to tolerate drinking, the male fell for the trap and now he couldn't just walk away without feeling like a wimp. This one was going to be fun. "You know, it would be much more interesting if we could round up the other Kages and bond over an ochoko. There's no better way to judge a man than when he's inebriated, after all." She said in a matter-of-factly manner with his index finger raised in front of herself and her fist to her hip, as if what she said was nothing short of a scientific fact. To G, in turn, she gave a pat to the shoulder for encouragement, predicting the trouble he would go through to even get a pinch of alcohol. But she knew he could do it. "Lovely! This is an S-Rank mission from me to you, G and you'll get a hefty recompense for bringing up results. Forth, G of the Black Lightning!" She shoved him forward and waved him away, giving the feeling that this was but a game between them. She even pulled out a napkin from under her robe and waved it around as if she was a lady bidding goodbye to her knight in shining armor.

Knowing now that he was really not watching her, F felt much more vulnerable. Sure she was strong, but her memory loss left her with a bit of insecurity when it came to being around other people. This was often crippling with her job as a Kage and although the experience had taught her that not everyone had the best methods for their best intentions, she sat on a fence when it came to trusting. Slowly she edged toward Daichi, first uncertain and eventually nervous. Yes, she didn't just grab G's arm to keep him in place, she did it to appease the demons that haunted her when she felt truly alone. "So... that technique of yours. Is that a space-time ninjutsu? It looks like a rather simple technique in the field, but it has to be more than that in theory, I'm sure." He remembered her father warning her about a certain technique that was the only one that could possibly outmatch her speed. Furthermore, he explained to her that if used correctly, it could even be used to evade the Lightning Straight, her fastest hit. She thought it to be an overstatement, but one look at the Hokage's technique made her see that he was probably correct.

G was faster than she expected and upon feeling his presence, she skittered away from Daichi and put herself comfortably by his side. She grabbed the jug and read the kanji on it. "Daiginjo-shu? G ...!" She stared up at the side of his face in astonishment. "This is way over the top! I hadn't drunk something like this since after my promotion as Raikage! Oh... well... I guess it fits. Wait--" She turned the jug around and examined the blank side of it closely... Just as she expected. "A rare edition by Tengu-sama; favored by legendary users of the Suiken. Ah man, one chug of this will knock out a lightweight. Maybe Daichi'd better hold off on the drinking. I don't think Naruto-sama would take kindly of me corrupting his son..."

Location - Konohagakure - Streets. // Company - Daichi and G. // Thoughts - 'And I'll probably get a royal hangover too.'

User Image

Just call me Kylan

Baron Bud Smoker

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
    User Image
        Daichi Uzumaki - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- "A lot of people want me dead... But first, they'll have to catch me..."

"So... that technique of yours. Is that a space-time ninjutsu? It looks like a rather simple technique in the field, but it has to be more than that in theory, I'm sure."

"It is a bit far from simple..." He started, waving his hand in circles in front of him as he decided how to explain it. They were allies, after all, there was no reason to his at least one of his abilities from her. After a moment, he grunted and pulled out one of his Kunai, holding it out for her to take. For a moment, he contemplated how he missed her moving closer, but ignored any questions that popped up in his head. "Take it. It's the tool that allows anyone who has the ability to jump anywhere the seal is. The seal is required, or a mark placed by hand. And as far as I know, the ability to use Hiraishin is rare, found only in a few with enough chakra to employ it. And to employ it to the effectiveness that I, or my grandfather did, is pretty much once per generation." He hesitated a moment, deciding on the best way to word how talented he was with it. Talent wasn't the full reason, he had trained for years to get to his level. "My father can't do the Hiraishin more than once or twice a battle without dipping into Kurama. But it's not about being able to use the Jutsu itself, that is simple fuinjutsu. Take a flower shape for instance." He drew a circle in the air, as if visualizing a flower, and then drew a petal afterwards. "You've got the petal, which the outline would be the actual path from one area to another. Well, Hiraishin takes you along the path of the center, the shorter path."

He smiled, remembering how proud he was to finally be able to perform the jutsu back to back, but the smile quickly disappeared when he remembered when he first succeeded in performing Hiraishin. "Even then, it's more than that. Reflexes play the biggest part. If you've been dodging assassins like I have since Chuunin, well, you pick them up pretty quickly." He lowered his chin, eyes focusing on nothing as he thought through his explanation before continuing. "There's no point in being able to bend space if you can't react fast enough to it, or move fast enough to throw the Kunai, or get out of the way after you mark something. My father dodged A's fastest punch once without the use of Hiraishin, and I can dodge anything my father throws at me, if that puts it into perspective. Soon I hope to be able to dodge him without the use of the Kunai" He tapped his fingers on her shoulder, ready to dart out of her range if she wanted to strike out at the sudden touch. Supple, firm, strong. At least she was a shinobi used to action. "Anyway, that Kunai won't trigger unless it's thrown, or unless someone pushes chakra into the seal. I can feel either. The seal only has about three or four uses before it needs to be reapplied." He shrugged as if it were common knowledge that he had just spouted out, which after some deliberation, he supposed it wasn't ever going to be.

It was only after he quieted himself did G reappear with the bottle, and Daichi exhaled something intelligible as he skirted his eyes over the Sake bottle.

"Ah man, one chug of this will knock out a lightweight. Maybe Daichi'd better hold off on the drinking. I don't think Naruto-sama would take kindly of me corrupting his son..."

"Oh it's fine." He muttered, shifting his weight and gazing off into the clouds. He closed his eyes and basked in the sun, pushing his hands into his pockets. "Hard to corrupt me anymore than my Father has. You've seen those books his Sensei wrote?"

"Know any good places?"

"Not particularly. Top of the monument, Festival grounds tonight, where we'll blend in at least. Well, I'll be wearing my Hokage robes. There's also the actual Hokage tower... Aside from that, nothing much else."

Tes Des Mess

Baron Bud Smo
oinnzp3n:32="Baron Bud Smoker]

Peculiar Railbird

the spring time of youth
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

User Image

Spring honestly didn’t see why her outfit was so inappropriate for a festival, but apparently she was the only who felt that way. She had expected Sun to take her side, and he did, but could see by the look on his face that he didn’t truly agree. Sun suffered under a burden of guilt she felt he didn’t truly deserve, but she knew he would never feel the same. He just wanted everyone happy even if it made him miserable. She wished he wouldn’t be so self-sacrificing but she also wanted legwarmers to become a fashion trend and she was pretty sure neither of those things would be happening any time soon.

His line about just wanting them all to be happy was essentially saying he wasn’t angry, just disappointed. Just like that all the fight went right out of her. Spring was use to her mother’s disappointment but she didn’t like it being directed at Sun.

Mikoto seemed to be the only one who shared her love of the green spandex and hearing her beloved niece wanted a matching outfit was enough to bring her spirits back in full bloom. She beamed at the little girl and ruffled her hair. Little did her family she already and a child sized version of her signature outfit for the little girl. It was one of her old ones that was practically new since she had only worn it a few times before outgrowing it. She let the glow of secret victory keep her cheery despite the news Sun was planning on going to buy flowers. Of course she had planned on visiting the memorial stone but she hadn’t be expecting it so soon and honestly found it daunting. But she was Lee as well as a member of the ANBU and wouldn’t let nerves stand in her way. And of course Sun was so worried about her feelings. Spring wanted to sigh, partly in exasperation partly in sadness that Sun again was worrying about her instead of himself. Big dolt, of course she would go if he wanted her too.

“Of course I’m going. I just need to change.” She said as if it had been her idea in the first place and hadn’t just started a near argument over her attire. Spring was never very good at apologizing or showing weakness, even with her family. Whirling around, she grabbed the bundle off the bed that held the yukata that her mother had brought for her. If she shut the door to the bathroom a little harder then was necessary well, sometimes she didn’t know her own strength.

As much as she resisted the yakata she had to admit her mother knew her well and picked one that suited her rather well. It was the same shade of orange as her legwarmers with a green band that was the same shade as her suit. There were pink and white flowers that were youthful but not over the top. It was pretty much the perfect yakata for her not that she would ever ever admit it. Just like she would never admit that she kept her jumpsuit on underneath.

As pretty as the yakata was pretty but it was impractical and if a fight were to break out it would hamper her. Yes she knew that there was very little chance of a fight breaking out during the festival but nobody expected a demon to nearly wipe out their village either and she heated the idea of being caught off guard or being unprepared.

She had ditched her legwarmers and tape, and tugged up the sleeves and legs of her suit to hide it underneath her yakata. Her sai had to be moved to the small of her back so the obi sash would hide the weapon bump. It was harder to hide the high neck and she ended up having to fold it almost inside out to fold it back into the suit. Thank goodness it was such stretchy material. Spring gave herself a once over in the mirror to make sure her suit was truly hidden before walking back into the bedroom and holding her hand out for Mikoto to take. “Alright, I’m ready.”

Baron Bud Smoker

OOC: Layout is still ugly. Here is a pic of her yakata, Google search once again saves the day..

Liberal Smoker

User Image

Thoughts: "Sounds like its gonna be an interesting night"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, Fuuka didn't seem to happy with G's behavior and he bowed his head politely when he saw the cracks form in the ground from her stomp. "I'm sorry Fuu-chan...." Even after 20 years, this scene had remain unchanged, regardless of location. Genji was lucky that they were in Konoha though. If they were in Kumogakure, he probably would've been pummeled by this point. But that wasn't so bad either, it was a sign of peaceful days at least. After his apology, he walked with F and found himself feeling quite happy. She didn't need to hold on to him tightly so he wouldn't leave her; after all there was nowhere else he'd rather be. But still, his arm was making some rather ominous cracking sounds. Well, he'd fix it eventually. G had to be sturdy to act as F's bodyguard. He'd broken his ribs more than a few times in "friendly" practice matches with the Raikage. She certainly had her title for a reason.

Seeing the look on Fuu-chan's face made a slight smile form at the edge of his lips. Ah yes, the hydrification technique had many applications. It was especially useful for infiltrating a bathhouse undetected. In a hushed tone, G spoke to the Hokage, "Hokage-sama, I could teach you the legendary technique I used to infiltrate the hot springs. As a sign of goodwill between our two villages." The Kumogakure shinobi said with a straight face. He was joking of course, but one could rarely tell with Genji. If the Hokage really did want to learn how to use the technique, he'd teach him. But certainly not anywhere near F. She'd never tolerate such behavior. But Fuu-chan could be surprisingly bold. When she was her power level had to go up by ten thousand. At least. Though his thoughts returned to the situation at hand when he no longer felt the immense grip on his arm. He was kind of sad about that.

As Fuuka and Daichi talked about the plan for the evening, Fuu-chan mentioned that it might be more fun to get the other Kage involved as well. That could certainly prove for an entertaining gathering. The respective heads of each village all gathering in one room to share drinks for the evening. It'd be quite a spectacle. Although Genji was certainly up for the idea, ultimately, it was up to the Hokage. After all, it'd be his party. "It certainly couldn't be dull." G said, thinking about a gathering of such strong personalities might lead to a conflict. But was it wrong to say that G thought drunken brawls were a sure fire sign of a good time? Before he left to get the sake, F designated this as an S-Rank mission. Hefty recompense you say? G definitely didn't want any money. Just making sure Fuuka had a nice time and made good memories, was payment enough.

When G had returned with the daiginjo-shu in hand, he was pleased to find that Fuuka was happy with his choice. Just to see her reaction, it was worth the money."I'm glad that you approve of my choice." Genji said, feeling pleased with himself. Since the sake was quite potent, he wasn't sure if the Hokage would still be willing to drink it with them, but G was glad to hear that Daichi was a good sport. It was the moment when Daichi mentioned the books that Naruto's sensei had written, when Genji's face went alight.

"Which ones?! Icha Icha Paradise, Violence, Tactics, Pooltime, Emotion, Dynamic, Strap! All of them are literary masterpieces. Indeed, Jiraiya-sensei was a true master of erotic literature. I've committed each book to memory, thanks to Fuu-chan always burning my copies."

G spoke with enthusiasm. He didn't realize that speaking so fervently about erotic novels had attracted a few odd looks. Still, he ignored them, his love for the novel series was unrivaled. One of his greatest treasures was a signed copy of Icha Icha paradise, that he kept hidden from the light of day. Lest Fuuka found it.

The Hokage then answered his question about the good spots to drink here in Konoha. Fairly standard, but there was nothing wrong with that. Good company was what made a night memorable after all. "Well, I suppose anywhere is fine with me. Long as we all have a good time, that's all that matters."

Tes Des Mess

Just call me Kylan

OOC:

Liberal Smoker

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ sυη ℓεε ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

Tsuchikage
The Fist of God

User Image

A diamond cannot be polished without friction

Company: Mikoto, Kurotsuchi & Spring
Current Attire

Nor a man perfected without trials

This situation reminded him of Rin-chan's childhood. How their mother had always struggled against those overalls and legwarmers. Yet no matter how many pairs their mother destroyed, she always wore new ones. Truthfully, Sun felt kind of proud that his sister was so strong willed, even at such a young age. She was determined to do something and she did it. If he really wanted to show respect for that determination, how could he force his kawaii imouto to do something that she didn't want to do? The Tsuchikage had a tendency to baby his sister at times, but he respected her rights as an individual and wanted her to have the freedom to make her own choices. He figured that that the best thing that he could do for her, was to let her have her freedom. Of course, he'd always be there to support her, but he had faith that Rin-chan had a good head on her shoulders.

He didn't mean to make his sister feel bad with his choice of words. So, he was hoping that she didn't try to find some underlying meaning in what he said. Though sensing the slight shift in her mood, it seemed that she did. What had helped to make her feel better, was Mikoto's enthusiasm about wearing a matching outfit just like her aunt. Sun had a feeling that his sister had a pair just for Micchan, but Sun thought that wouldn't be so bad. Mikoto would probably be elated to receive such a gift.

Just then, Rin said that she was going to go with them, but that she needed to change first. Sun felt like he had somehow made her feel guilty, that certainly wasn't his intention. But it still showed what a good heart his little sister had. While sometimes Rin-chan had a hard time expressing herself with words, she always was able to convey her feelings through her actions. He thought that was a good trait to have. Of course a wee little bit more temperance couldn't hurt, but he was definitely proud of the person that his sister had become.

"Rin-chan, you look beautiful. See, I told you it wouldn't be so bad. But, thank you, I'm glad that I could see my adorable little girl in a yukata today." Kurotsuchi said with pride to her daughter. The kunoichi could tell that her daughter was carrying weapons with her and even wearing the overalls, but she'd let that go. It was reasonable thinking, since the two of them were sort of like Sun-chan's bodyguards. She might not have been as young as she used to be, but Kurotsuchi's quicklime release and mastery of the earth and fire chakra natures were not to be underestimated. She wasn't just the Tsuchikage for show after they finally convinced Ohnoki to step down. He was just a little over a hundred by that time. That old man certainly had a long life, but Kurotsuchi still missed her grandfather. She missed her husband even more. But being able to spend the time here with her daughter, son and granddaughter, that certainly helped to ease the sorrow that she felt.

Sun watched with a smile when Spring had finally finished getting ready and their mother complimented her. Seeing her aunt extend a hand out to her, Mikoto eager latched on to it. "Oba-chan, looks so pretty!" of course Micchan still loved the green overalls, but seeing her aunt dressed so differently was nice too. "Yeah, you look really adorable Rin-chan. Thanks for coming along." he said, giving his sister a warm smile. "Let's go, shall we?" The Tsuchikage said as he figured it would be good to go before night fell. Things would certainly be picking up around then and he figured that it'd be nice to go and enjoy the various games and food stalls that filled the streets.

Walking outside of the hotel with his family, Sun looked over to Rin. "Rin-chan, we could go and place the flowers tomorrow if you'd like. We certainly don't have to rush any of this. Well, at least not today. I just wanna do what you're most comfortable with." the Tsuchikage said as they went out into the street. He swore in the distance that he could see the Hokage, but he wanted to see what Rin wanted to do first. If it was really the Hokage, he seemed to be busy talking with others anyway, so right now might not have been the best time to bother him. Even if Sun had been the one called here.

Dr Watson MD

OOC: Sorry I took some liberties in moving them out of the hotel. I will edit if necessary.

Hilarious Sleuth

User Image

"Fuinjutsu, you say? Judging from what I hear, the seal itself is useless if you don't know how to properly use it." She muttered under her breath while he continued to explain the principles of his technique. She heard intently on how every single factor contributed greatly to the final result of the execution. She supposed it took a great amount of focus to use it in real combat and that its casual use in cutting travel time was a cinch in comparison. Still, from what Daichi explained, the technique ate up a good amount of chakra in itself and she wondered how it could effectively be used in combat as so. She supposed that by a great amount, he meant something akin to a mini-tailed beast of sorts. When he mentioned Naruto-sama only being able to use the technique in question a pair of times before relying on his tailed beast, she felt a question emerge into her mind. So then if a shinobi hailed, separately from his unyielding will, for his enormous chakra even without the help of the Nine-Tails could use it so little, how many times could the current Hokage use it? Of course that the more experienced one was with using the technique, the less chakra they required to perform it, so that could be it. F restrained herself from asking the question, knowing full well that if she asked further about his other jutsu, she would look suspicious. After all, part of the power in one's knowledge and capability of performing different jutsu and keeping them secret until it was necessary to use them was just as important as using the techniques itself. Her asking more would definitely give her an unfair advantage should they ever have to fight. And she didn't like the idea of that.

"Indeed, evading such a punch from my father requires the sharpest of reflexes and the calmest mind." She knew too well. It was only because she was also trained to have an endurance far above the average shinobi that she could survive her father's onslaught when they sparred. She wasn't fast enough and though her reflexes were better than most shinobi in her village, she could barely see an opening for evasion in the split second between when A drew his fist backward and when he swung it forward. Too little time and too much risk in leaving herself wide open trying to move out of the way, F instead braced herself when she saw the attack coming. Yes, speed was her strong point, but strength and endurance were close seconds at all times.

"I'm glad you approve of my choice." Approve? No no no, he had it wrong. F wasn't delighted; she was ecstatic to taste the coveted sake once again after so long. The perfect drink, she daresay, with its powerful fragrance and its sophisticated flavor that left nothing to be desired. She let herself fall into a state of bliss just imagining her first taste of it. In her state, she unconsciously clung to G's arm, her chest to firmly against it and sighed as if she was in a deep trance. Such was her love for the drink that she momentarily withdrew from the conversation, leaving the two males to talk about whatever men talked about. And still she was able to recognize the forbidden words 'Icha Icha Paradise' and react fluidly upon those words by tightening her hold on G's arm and swiftly throw him overhead in the fashion of a suplex. With a dry 'thump', she landed on her back.

It seemed that she had done it by instinct, however. F stood up from the ground and looked around for G only to find him laying on the floor. She helped him up immediately with a nervous look on her face. "G, be more careful!" She said to him as she dusted his back. Her tone was of panic and worry but also of cluelessness. Really, her dislike for anything erotic went as deep as her veins and she didn't know it quite yet. She avoided asking how they both ended up on the floor, fearful that her suspicion was right. Instead, she took the lead and prompted the two males to keep walking alongside her.

"I suppose it would only be fair for me to tell you about my technique as well, since you were so kind as to explain your Hiraishin to me. Takes a lightning god to know a thunder god, mmm?" F would leave it up to either Daichi or G to decide their drinking spot for tonight, though the options that were brought up bored her slightly. Drinking near the village meant they had to take care to not get too inebriated and cause mayhem, but she wouldn't express her worries. She wasn't drinking alone, so the chances of her getting a blackout with shared portions of alcohol were poor. Leave it to her to drink the full jug of sake and wake up somewhere like Amegakure, though. "Now... Well, I suppose I'll tell you about my main jutsu, Lightning Release Armour. Sure, it may be common enough for shinobi in Kumo, but I assure you that neither Papa nor Grunpa had the ability to master it to the degree in which I have. Have you ever heard of Steam Release?" She started, "Ah well, that's not important yet. Rather, I think I'll keep you wondering. My Lightning Release Armour is the parent component to my style of fighting, nintaijutsu. By augmenting my strength, speed, reflexes and defense with lightning chakra, I become virtually untouchable, firstly because it's unwise to carelessly approach me unless you want me to obliterate you with a hook to your throat. Secondly because I can reach a speed so fast that even the legendary Sharingan can't follow." She proclaimed proudly with a haughty expression. "Oh, and lastly, but not leastly, I am an impenetrable wall. Taijutsu is largely out of the question and the power of ninjutsu is severely weakened if not completely nullified."

F looked up to the clouds in the sky and pointed at them. "Think of trying to hit a lightning bolt, dodge it and block it with your bare hands. Hurts a lot, hm? Yeah..." She turned her gaze back to Daichi and smirked. "Now multiply that feeling by, say... a hundred forty-eight? That's when I'm warming up." She stopped to mention that she was developing an even stronger variation of it, but the fact was; she had yet to make a big breakthrough that made it worth mentioning. She only had the basics down and could only train for an hour trying to develop it before running out of chakra for the day. It was... frustrating, to say the least.

"Anyway, I can tell you more about it while we drink. What say you, Daichi-kun, to my idea? I'm sure you know whether the other Kage are in town or not. I'm sure we can round them up by tonight and have a cool drink under the starry sky."

Location - Konohagakure - Streets. // Company - Daichi and G. // Thoughts - 'Let's gather some shadows!''

User Image

Just call me Kylan

Baron Bud Smoker

Distinct Genius

6,925 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
    User Image

For a moment, the world was in order. Everything was straight and even, on it's proper axis... and then he felt something heavy collide with him, suspiciously after G decided to use the words 'Icha Icha'. The two simple words normally evoked two types of emotion out of women. Embarrassment, for the ones who either have read it or enjoy the series, or Anger. Like from Sakura, Serfina, Hinata... and apparently F. The world turned sideways, and his hands flew out in imperceptible blur to catch himself before the fall almost had the chance to even think about harming his back. Only after he caught himself did Daichi let his back touch the ground, spreading out for one lazy moment. It was surprisingly comfortable in the dirt.

Yeah. Similar to Serfina is a definite. He mused with a small sigh. For a mere moment or two, Daichi lay on the ground, before he pushed himself up, rising to his feet with a small bounce, as if to pep himself up to walk again. "I wouldn't say I've read them at all." He continued, "Though remind me later, I know someone who shares your taste in the books, as well as your hair colour."

And then they were walking. Daichi, he was unhappy to admit, thought more about the theoretics of her Jutsu than he did listen to her actual explanation. He caught a majority of the explanation, but ended up filling in gaps with his understanding, staring off into the distance as they walked. It was only after she had finished her explanation and followed up with a question that he glanced to the side at her, shrugging. "I think I would prefer to just move out of the way of the lightning bolt. I've done it before." He looked forwards, losing focus as he recalled that particular fight. The first time he actually thought he was going to die, and accepted the fact that it's a possibility.

The entire theory behind Lightning, as he had seen watching Sasuke-sama use Chidori, or Kakashi-sensei use his lightning blade, was to pierce their foes, hence why it was so effective against Earth Jutsu users, and so ineffective against Wind. The way that she explained it sounded explicitly like a literal set of armor, nigh untouchable by Kunai. Which considering it was lightning, wouldn't be smart in the first place, unless you had something like a wooden handle. Therefore the logical counter... He had to word this carefully. Or... find a way to redirect your attacks back into you. I figure you'd be able to pierce your own armor."

The other Kage's? He wasn't entirely sure, actually. He'd expected a messenger sent ahead of the entourage, and hadn't even know the Raikage had arrived yet, considering it was mostly an unofficial visit to the festival his Father had planned. As far as he knew, She was the only one to arrive, and she had the third shortest travel distance. "Drink under a starry sky? Sounds romantic... Well you just arrived, correct? Your village is the third closest... So the Tsuchikage should already be here, but I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. Who knows when they left their villages? Gaara-sama had already sent a message that he would not arrive for some time, council problems again, and I haven't gotten a word from the other Kages as of yet." He lifted his hands up to the back of his head, feeling his hair separate around his fingers. He had forgotten his headband again, a normal occurrence for the young Uzumaki. He preferred to not wear it anyway, the cloth itched and the pressure ended up leaving his head with an ache after it was removed.

"My ANBU are instructed to notify me when they are spotted. Though to be fair-" Daichi sniffed, the smell of cooked apples drifting across his nostrils. He gazed off to the side for a moment without losing his speech momentum. "They are looking out for the hats and robes. Which you don't have on." Turning his head, the blonde regarded her for a moment, "Shame. You'd look good in it." He stated without an ounce of deception or shame in the sentence, before he returned his view to the front.

After several silent moments, did he realize he had just flirted, like his father would have, with the Raikage. Was he blushing? He probably was. Was G angry that he had just done that? Daichi hoped not. Oops. Diplomacy, Daichi, Diplomacy. Not 'I'm definitely the son of Naruto because I blurt out whatever comes to mind. A moment of mental silence, before: Diplomacy is so boring though.

Tes Des Mess

Baron Bud Smo
oinnzp3n:33="Baron Bud Smoker]

Perfect GO

User ImageUser Image

Kaede had to admit that the arrival of Rock Lee's daughter was a bit of a surprise. Spring bore the heart and appearance of her father, much closer than Sun Lee had, which was rather adorable. Kaede expected Spring to come along the instant that she was introduced to him as Sun's sister. It was alright, there was enough room since Kaede's mother had decided to stay in Iwagakure for the time being for the kimono expo. Kaede's mother merely told him to tell his family to water the plants, and if any of them died, then she'll punish him. It made Kaede chuckle, since his father was more than willing to accept his wife's punishment.

The ride there was quiet, and had good by faster than Kaede had predicted. When they arrived to Konohagakure, preparations were made swiftly. Kaede instructed one of the ANBU ninjas to escort the family to their living quarters. Kaede had all intentions to take the family himself, but the very same ANBU informed Kaede that his summons was needed. The emissary apologized to the family for leaving so abruptly, but he assured the family that they will be well taken care of before they were lead to the northern homes where the family and the other kages will be staying at too.

Kaede exhaled when he was by himself, though technically, he was not alone at all. Kaede didn't even bothering to look up at the person watching him. "I was hoping that you, of all people would've at least tried to channel some of that stubbornness into discipline, Konohamaru-sama..." As quiet as moonlight upon a blade of grass, Konohamaru landed beside Kaede. The smaller male peered over at the casually dressed man with spiky, unkempt brown hair and angry-tilted eyebrows. However, the sight of his blue scarf was still wrapped around his collar. Despite repeated talks by both Kaede and Moegi, Konohamaru still didn't dress in uniform despite being one of the most elite ANBU forces that Konohagakure had to offer. "We are going to meet Naruto-sama... I don't know why you insist upon dressing so informally... "

The bigger male scratched behind his head. "Nah, Nii-chan won't mind. We're that close to you know..." He chuckled proudly as the two began to walk toward the back end of the village.

"A bit too a-like really." Kaede noted, as they continued to walk. It was silent for a while before they stopped in front of a building guarded by several ANBU members by the front gate. With a simple nod to them, both of them entered the building. The hallway was long, but once they emerged into the room, two familiar faces appeared before them. "Kakashi-sama! Father!" a smile curled on Kaede's lips as he bowed and greeted the grey-haired shinobi before giving his father a big hug.

The reunion was cut short though as Kakashi had to interject. "I was hoping to meet again during dinner, but it's important." He said. Even in his age, Kakashi hid his face behind the mask of the shinobi. However, the single eye he showed bore a sense of urgency, that Kaede knew he had to address.

The two older shinobi left, leaving Kaede to proceed to the next room where Naruto sat. Kaede bowed his head, and took a seat across from Naruto. There were numerous documents in front of him, and Kaede appeared patient as the older blond scanned through the papers. Naruto had a teacup which was nearly empty, and Kaede instinctively reached out to the nearby teapot to pour him some more. "Perhaps I was too rash to put Daichi up to this." Naruto said.

Kaede looked up at Naruto who glanced at the emissary with his blue eyes. Kaede merely smiled, "Second guessing yourself, Naruto-sama? That's quite unlike you." He commented, which made Naruto chuckled.

"Never! Just that... Well, there are some doubts." Naruto joked, rubbing the back of his hand against his nose, a habit that he hadn't given up since he was a child.

"No... Daichi is a fine man, with a cheerful older brother, and a graceful little sister..." Kaede reassured him.

However, silence came between them. Neither of them moved, and for a while, it seemed as if both of them were dead. Naruto stared blankly at the scattered documents before him, and Kaede merely gazed down at the table. They didn't say a word, and perhaps they didn't have to. The two shared the ability to read off the waves of each other's auras. Both had learned the 'language' of it, and they could almost read each other's thoughts from these vague shifts of chakra alone. It was a technique that allowed the two of them to share information with each other without saying a word. Kaede had attempted this with others, but Naruto had been the only one who could fully translate the tiniest shifts in each other's aura.

"Would they go after the Tailed beasts again?" Kaede finally said after nearly ten minutes of silence. The two shared the thoughts on the situation at hand, and as always it went to the threat of the Hinode.

"It's hard to say. If they do act in accordance to the previous Akatsuki, then they would try to seal the Tailed Beasts so that the Jinchuriki will not prove a threat to them." Naruto answered, though there was uncertainty in his voice, "Either way, we need to keep an eye out for that. If they are, then no doubt they will seek me out as a primary target."

"Then we should prepare personal defenses for you." Kaede suggested.

Naruto answered Kaede with a solemn shake of his head. "No, protect the citizens first. They might go after me, but since I'm not longer Kage, they'll have to think of something else if they want to create political distress in Konohagakure. And with the kages of the other nations here, it'll be better to protect everyone else. With them as witnesses to it, they will see how serious the threat of this Hinode will be. It'll be the best opportunity for the nations to band together once more."

Kaede nodded his head. The youngest Umino child knew that the duty to convince the kages of the Hinode threat fell upon him. Kaede nodded, but had a far away look in his eyes. "Naruto-sama... With all due respect, I do not approve of martyrdom. I do not believe this is a good idea..." When Kaede looked up at Naruto, he was smiling, bearing the same cheeky grin he always had with those whiskers.

"Have faith, Kaede-chan. I'm counting on you to help Daichi lead these people. I know you can do it. Believe it."

♬♪♫_ Naruto _ ♬♪♫_ Private Residence, Konohagakure _ ♬♪♫_ Breathless Concern _♬♪♫_ Sakura kimono _ ♬♪♫

Liberal Smoker

User Image

Thoughts: "Gahhhh, why am I such a hotheaded idiot?!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Genji was certainly glad to see that Fuuka was excited to have this particular sake. Honestly, his memory of the night she became Kage was a little hazy, but it had to have been a good night. You know it is, when you wake up with nothing but a lampshade on. Though what really made him happy, was the fact that in her daydreaming, she had found her way toward him and wrapped her arms around his. Clinging tightly to his arm, G could feel F's ample bosom pressed against him. Honestly, even though he had been talking about his favorite novel series, his mind suddenly went blank, when he really realized what that pleasant sensation was. However, when the conversation had continued on, he should have known, that even when she wasn't quite paying attention, such behavior from her was always reflexive. G closed his eyes and smiled, as he felt himself go flying through the air and was hurled into Daichi. Fuuka quickly helped him up and before he could offer the same assistance to the Hokage, he had already managed to stand himself up.

Fuu-chan immediately dusted him off and told him to be careful. Well, he supposed she wasn't wrong. He should have been a bit more cautious when mentioning the forbidden words around her. "I'll try Fuu-chan. But you know how clumsy I am." in other words, he would probably end up saying or doing something ecchi that she didn't like and proceed to send him hurdling through the air again. It was a usual routine, but he certainly didn't mind the setup that she used in order to do it this time. Feeling responsible for what had happened to the Hokage, Genji bowed politely and apologized. "I'm sorry, Daichi-sama. If only I hadn't opened my big mouth." G didn't mind when his antics only hurt himself, but whenever others were hurt emotionally, or physically, he always felt responsible to make it up to them in some way. He was very stubborn about things like that. Though hearing the Hokage mention that he could introduce him to someone who had similar passion for the novel series, G nodded and made a mental note to remind Daichi. Right now though, it was far too risky. He didn't wanna get suplex'd again.

As the two Kages began to talk about their fighting styles, Genji listened intently. Well, he already knew all about Fuu-chan's fighting style, considering he trained with her all the time. Though while it was a bit unfair, Genji probably knew more about Fuuka's fighting style, than she did about his. He never really had to show all the aces up his sleeve and if he was lucky, then he would never have to. G focused on speed and precision. His unique storm chakra, gave him not only the cutting power and speed of lightning, but the fluidity and adaptability of water. Combined with his medical knowledge, he knew how to apply this speed, precision and piercing power in the most effective manner. His fighting style was very different from Fuu-chan's even though they used similar techniques. The bodyguard simply followed after the two kage, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. Things were perfectly fine with Genji, at least up until Fuuka had finished describing her abilities. He could ignore the Hokage's first quip. That was innocent enough.

However.....

The second, was not acceptable. The usual calm, composed and rather goofy persona of Genji, quickly disappeared. The comment made by Daichi, was simply a logical observation. But he had made mention of hurting Fuuka. Much like F's reflexive reaction against G's perverted nature, Genji would immediately react whenever anyone talked about hurting F. It was reckless, tremendously, stupid even. But Genji activated his Lightning Release Armor and appeared in front of Fuu-chan. Next thing he knew, he was acting before he could fully comprehend what he was doing, "Hypothetical situation or not, Hokage-sama, do not make light of touching even a single hair on Fuu-chan's cute little body, in front of me. Ever." His voice was filled with fiery rage and his eyes were cold as ice. The electricity coating his body began to turn dark as night, as the destructive force of Black Lightning started to reflexively manifest with his anger. Genji definitely did not like people even joking about Fuuka getting hurt. Not after what had happened to her.

G's hands were trembling, as he was trying to force himself to calm down, eventually stifling the aura that surrounded his body. They had been having such a nice time, up till that point; he didn't want to ruin this time together. He had to calm down in order to make sure that F had fun. He would never forgive himself if he was the reason she couldn't enjoy her trip to Konoha. Instinctively, Genji walked toward Fuuka and took her hand in his own, gently intertwining their fingers together. Very lightly, he squeezed her hand, feeling all of his anger slowly melt away, as he felt the warmth of her fingers interlocked with his own. Although he thought that his actions were justified, he realized that he was only embarrassing her. That it had just been a lighthearted conversation, a comment that Genji took too seriously. But that was just one thing that G was incapable of joking about. He didn't find the thought of Fuuka being hurt, funny at all. It only made him sad. It only made him want to hurt whoever hurt her. G looked over at Fuuka and reluctantly let go her hand, before he bowed deeply to her.

"I'm sorry Fuu-chan for embarrassing you with my childish outburst."

Genji then looked over toward Daichi and apologized to him as well, feeling ashamed for his behavior. He was prepared to accept a pummeling from Fuuka on account of his horrible attitude toward the Hokage. However, he did feel he had to clarify some things. After all, he felt that Daichi was a good guy. Genji was just really touchy about things whenever it came to Fuu-chan's safety.

"I hope you can forgive me as well, Daichi-sama. Its just that, I'd give up anything to protect Fuu-chan, just as she'd give up anything to protect our village. So when someone just mentions even potentially hurting her, well....I lose my cool."

Genji scratched the back of his head and looked away, obviously embarrassed for showing such an unsightly side of his personality to someone who was supposed to be a new ally. Yet he had almost ruined any chance that they would have had at being friends. He definitely didn't want that. Despite G's overprotective nature when it came toward F, Genji felt he and Daichi could get along pretty well. They were fairly quiet types, but they still had their own individual personality quirks. They were saying something about gathering the other Kage's but by this point, G felt a little awkward about his outburst. It wasn't until Daichi made mention that Fuuka would have looked good in her robe and hat, that Genji chimed in. Daichi might have been surprised to find that such a comment didn't rile G up nearly as much as the thought of her being hurt did.

"You're right about that, Daichi-sama. Fuu-chan looks amazing in her robes. It makes me remember why I...." Genji fell silent because he almost mentioned that it made him remember why he fell in love with her. Why he wanted to become her partner. But F didn't remember that. She didn't remember the times that they trained together, perfecting their double lariat. How hard he worked to be recognized as the one worthy of staying by her side forever. A simple conversation about her Raikage robes, seemed to elicit a flood of memories within Genji. If things hadn't happened the way they did, would he and Fuuka be married? Would they have had a kid? Would she have turned him down and never married him in the first place? He thought about it everyday, but the topic at hand just helped to remind him again. Looking over to F, his eyes showed a glimmer of sorrow, before he forced a smile. The last thing he needed was her getting suspicious about what had happened. She had enough of her own problems, he wouldn't make her worry about his. Besides, he'd gone four years living like this, so maybe in another four, these painful feelings would subside......

Tes Des Mess

Just call me Kylan

OOC: Sorry that post kinda escalated ^^;
                            I will definitely edit it if you guys need me to!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff