Welcome to Gaia! ::

yes?

yes 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
nah 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCreated By:
__________XXXXXXXXXXXXX Tipsy Tulips && iiM U S i C is L o V e

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXInspired By:
__________XXXXTeen Wolf (TV), werewolf lore, supernatural things

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThis is a:
__________XXXXXXXXXXXXXLazy Literate Mature Roleplay.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGraphics and Coding by :
__________XXXXXXXXXXXXX Tipsy Tulips

profiles recruitment/ooc

User Image
          tab tab Beacon Hills

tab tab Its been twenty-five years now.

tab Twenty-five years since Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, and Malia graduated and went off to college or did other things. Things have actually been pretty quiet. No hunters, no kanimas, no oni or nogitsune. Not even crazy hunters. Things have been peaceful (weird right). Everything has been good.

tab After going to college most of Scott's pack came back to Beacon Hills and settled down. They couldn't just leave their home town unprotected. Scott runs the animal clinic alongside Deaton, Stiles is the new sheriff, and Lydia is a math teacher at the high school. The pack all have kids of their own now, even Derek and Deaton. Possibly the biggest surprise is that Chris Argent came back with two young daughters. Their kids are in high school and some in college now and haven't run into any trouble, not even the supernatural kind.

tab tab But that's about to change.

tab As we know, nothing stays peaceful in Beacon Hills for long. A new pack has come to Beacon Hills looking that for new residency. It's a standoff between them and the McCall pack right now, but Scott has always been about peace. Perhaps they can make it through without an actual fight? Or perhaps....something more sinister is coming and they'll have to bad together.

tab tab Can the kids put an end to things before they get killed?

tab tab Will their parents be joining in the battle?

tab tab tab tab Welcome back to Beacon Hills.......

User Image
___________Rules

1. I am the owner of this thread and will dictate what happens here. Of course this does not mean I'm not open to suggestion. I happen to love plotting, just ask anybody!

2. Follow the general Gaia rules. This means knowing what the ToS for this entire website are.

3. Respect the others in the role play. This is huge.

4. This role play will use REAL people. No anime.

5. There is the possibility of romance present in this plot and the role play is open to any kind, be it homosexual, typical heterosexual, or some crazy combination of it all. However, we will keep this PG-17. If the clothes start flying, time skip and we don't don't want to know how long it took. We get it. Fighting is also a big part, and I do enjoy details of blood and guts. Actually I expect graphic descriptions of battle sequences and killing. No really! No godmoding or auto-hitting.

6. This is a lazy-literate thread. I expect to see a minimum of two paragraphs. It's not that difficult. We're not here to read novels though. Quality over quantity. There's no limit to how long a post can be but if you're going on and on about how a single blade of grass bends in the wind, I will have a talk with you about the importance of details. I understand writer's block but I will not accept it as a constant excuse.

7. I expect that people understand things like spell check and basic grammar. Spell out your numbers, no abbreviations (except where appropriate like a name ending in Jr. or a military rank), and NO text talk unless the character is texting. There is a difference from accidental misspellings and dialect for a character's speech. Just remember to be consistent so we can pick up what's being said or write a translation at the bottom of your post if you think it's needed.

8. Posting frequency should be at least two or three times a week. School, work and other responsibilities from real life come first but we would still like to see this role play move forward. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please send me a message to let me know. If something comes up and you are force to leave the role play, again, let me know. It helps us to know where we stand.

9. Formatting is not required. If you do make a format please don't use colors that blind or itty bitty text.

10. Please use "quotations" for speech, italics for thought and regular text for narration. No *he did this* allowed around here.

11. First, check the character list below to see what roles are available. Don't whine at me if you don't get the character you wanted. First come first serve.

12. Next, you will need to send in your reserve. You'll post it in the recruitment thread. Once you are accepted you will need to fill out the mini profile and send that to me, and be sure to title that ''A New Face in the Crowd".

13. Do NOT post in the role play thread before you are accepted. You will be immediately removed and not allowed to continue.

14. Last but never least, this is all for fun. Yes, there's a wall of rules. Yes, you have to listen. Yes, it's annoying. Well, who said fun couldn't have structure? The entire point of role play is to enjoy writing and tickle the creativity in our minds. If you're not having fun, well, you need to see a therapist or find a different creative outlet.

User Image
___________The New Blood

tab tab
xx open - reserved - taken
The Roles: xx open - reserved - taken
      Scott's Kids:
          Son (Oldest) - Riley Isaac McCall - Eighteen - Nico Tortorella - Tipsy Tulips
          Oldest Daughter - Heather May Argent - Eighteen - Nina Dobrev - iiM U S i C is L o V e
          Daughter (Youngest)

Stiles' Kids:
          Twin One (Male) - Ronald Luke Stilinski - Eighteen - Andrew Garfield - Tipsy Tulips
          Twin Two (Female)

Lydia's Kids:
          Son (youngest)
          Daughter (oldest)

Derek's Kids:
          Daughter (Oldest) - Laura Thalia Hale - Seventeen - Troian Bellisario - iiM U S i C is L o V e
          Son (Youngest)

Deaton's Kids:
            Son (Older)
            Daughter (Younger)

Isaac & Cora's Kids:
            Daughter - Jude Erica Lahey - Seventeen - Candice Accola - Tipsy Tulips

Malia's Kid:
            Son

Kira's Kid:
            Daughter

User Image
___________The New Pack

tab tab
xx open - reserved - taken

[ist]
    Alpha (male) - iiM U S i C is L o V e
    Packmate(Female)
    Packmate (Male)
    Packmate(Male)
    Packmate (Female)
    Packmate (Male)

User Image
___________Reserve

[size=11][quote="Tipsy Tulips"][/quote]
[quote="iiM U S i C is L o V e"][/quote]
Character Name: xxx
Character Role: xxx
Face Claim: xxx
Username: xxx
[url=http://LINKHERE]Samples[/url][/size]

___________Profile

[img]100 x 100 icon one[/img] [img]100 x 100 icon two[/img] [img]100 x 100 icon three[/img]
[color=white]___________[/color]ROLE

[color=white]___________[/color]SPECIES
[list][list][list][list][size=10][size=10][color=slategrey]>>[/color][/size][color=postcolorone]FIRST [color=postcolor2]MIDDLE[/color] LAST[/color]
[size=10][color=slategray]>>[/color][/size][color=postcolortwo]Age Written Out[/color]
[size=10][color=slategray]>>[/color][color=postcolorone]Occupation[/color]
[size=10][color=slategray]>>[/color] [color=postcolortwo]trait one, [color=postcolorone]trait two[/color], trait three[/color]
[color=silver]Character Info (one paragraph for personality, one paragraph for bio)[/color]

[color=postcolortwo][size=12]username[/size][/color][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces