Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Obscuritas
Mood: Hungry
Thoughts: Need Food
Crush: No pony

User Image
User Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Obscuritas walked over to the counter and lowered his head to take a closer look at the sweets on the counter. He sniffed the sweet and then raised his head and looked around for somepony to barter with. "I wish to speak with the merchant, I wish to barter for your sweets" Hopefully somepony would come, otherwise he would just take the sweets and leave some bits behind.

Ghost nodded her head, she turned her head and looked at all the sweets. "I remember eating food like this before" The lost soul wasn't hungry and never would, she had no need for food since she wasn't alive. "Sometimes I miss having to eat food" The lost soul looked back at Code. "Why did you leave your home"
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

Ghost
Mood: A Little Happy
Thoughts: I remember food

Friendly Gaian

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
Code the Earth Pony

Code had followed Obscuritas into the sweets shop. Then the dark pony said something about bartering for the sweets. "They no barter. They have set price." he said, going up to the counter and saw that there was a bell. He tapped the top of it twice, making it ring. That was sure to get the owner's attention. He then looked at Ghost when she asked why he left home. "Well.... I did bad thing.... Got kicked out..." he frowned at the memory.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

The princess just stared at her assistant as she flitted from one subject to the next and ended with big blue eyes looking up at her. Before she knew it, she was covering her mouth and giggling into her hoof. "I was thinking something on the lines of...true love and adventure. How does that sound?" she asked.

Her hooves led her to a nearby refrigerator. "I require a snack before bed. Don't you agree?" she asked, using her horn to retrieve some cheese and celery. She then used a spell that easily split the celery into bites and cheese into small slices before setting them on a plate and taking the snack into the grand dining room. The table was enormous, reaching about 25 yards long with chairs lining both sides. After trotting for awhile, she chose one towards the middle, hoping that Midnight was still following her.

Taking a seat, she immediately put some cheese on a celery bite and floated it over towards her assistant. "Here, have some. They're really delicious," she said sweetly.

OOC: Is it considered cannibalism for ponies to eat cow products like dairy? surprised I would feel horrible if it is!

Invisible Browser

16,265 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

(I don't think so...)

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

I might not like what I hear, is that right. He thought about saying that aloud, but at the moment, didn't feel like stooping to this stallion's level. He was a guard and was supposed to keep a level head, not pick fights.

"Come on then, let's go," he said. The night had blanketed them during their little...adventure, and although visibility was fine (courtesy of streetlamps) and getting lost wasn't an issue, he still preferred to do this during the day. It was bad enough that Blade could disappear at will, and at night, it would be easy for him to spawn an attack behind his back. He could fall silently without anyone knowing. Before his resolve could completely fall away, they began their journey.

The castle was several leagues ahead of them. It would take a good fifteen to twenty minutes to arrive. It was a shame they had no idea that Princess Celestia was actually nowhere near the castle; they were closer to her now than they would be once they arrived at the castle.

--------------------------

"Can you tell me where the princess of the sun currently stands?" he asked a pony guarding the front entrance to the castle.

"Midnight Katana. She is not here. Princess Celestia was last seen with Twilight Sparkle and another pony named Bonfire," he said.

He almost grumbled at this thought. What rotten luck. What was he supposed to do now? He was empty of hoofcuffs, and because of this, Blade would most likely fight jail. Although.. he was in front of perfectly able-bodied guardsponies. "I have a stallion with me who attacked our commander during the return of Nightmare Moon." he said

"Celestia. He must need medical treatment! Where is he now?" the pony asked. By now, the surrounding guardsponies were interested.

"Shortly after the fight, Noble Oath left and entrusted this traitor in my care. I seek counsel with Princess Celestia on a course of action," he explained.

The guardspony didn't look convinced, but didn't question his authority. He did, however, notice Blade was free to move and walk on his own. The whole situation sounded fishy to him. "Where are your hoofcuffs? He attacked our officer, he should be more than cuffed!" he shouted.

Midnight Katana sighed. He knew how bad it looked for him to be unprepared. But, as a leader, he needed to admit when he was wrong. "I was unprepared. but, I see that you're not," he gestured to the hoofcuffs hanging from the guardspony's armor. "If you'll do the honors, I'll be most grateful," he said. As an afterthought, he said, "At least until the princess returns, to ensure your attendance," he told Blade over his shoulder.

The guardspony with whom Midnight was speaking to walked past him and approached Blade with hoofcuffs at the ready.

OOC: I'll leave it up to you if you want Blade to be captured or evade them. My plan is to have Blade in a holding cell until Princess Celestia returns, but if you don't like that idea, feel free to escape. It'll make for an interesting plot :]

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
❤ Midnight Eclipse ❤

User Image

❤ Midnight blushed when luna said what kind of dream it would be but she just shook it off because she doesnt even know who is going to be in the dream, she doesnt even know what kind of adventure it will be It sounds great Ms. Luna~ she said with a smile, she didnt wanna ever say 'no' to her boss unless she really has too. ❤

❤ She kept Following luna and watched her open the refrigerator and agreed at luna's question Yes i agree Ms. Luna she then followed luna to the enormous table and sat down beside luna and when luna floated it over to her midnight smiled and used her own magic to levitate it in front of her face and she smiled at faced luna and said Thank you Ms. Luna~ she said sweetly and she then faced the food and then ate it, she smiled It was great~ she said blushing a bit, she then looked at luna and the akwardly looked away and then back at luna and asked Ms. Luna...Uh i hate to ask this but...C-can you tell me who is going to be in the dream and whats it going to be about she asked blushing and akwardly rubbing her left forehoof with her right and akwardly looking down. ❤

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                        ████████████XⓉⒽⓊⓃⒹⒺⓇ ↯↯↯ ⒸⒽⒶⓇⒼⒺX████████████
                                                        ↯↯xxP O N YxxE X P R E S SxxC O U R I E Rxx↯↯

Location: Ponyville, at home
                                                        Company: Voltage Spark
                                                        OOC: Asjfhksdf I forgot about this I'M SO SORRY

Thunder made a mock exasperated expression when his sister said that she was perfectly capable of handling herself, "Oh really now? Cuz you still seem puny as ever, sis." The wiry stallion joked as he gave his sister an affectionate nudge on her flank, before quickly stepping away as she was sure to retaliate, probably with a tackle or a punch. Siblings often fought and teased each other without really meaning it, and this pair of electric earth ponies were no different.

He grinned as Volt got up and started catwalking around the room, proving her point that she had gotten "curvier". He almost chortled on her choice of words, had she been any other female he would have been fawning at her hooves by now, being the handsome flirt that he was. "Curvy? I'm pretty sure this here is flab..." He said as he poked her belly with one hoof tip, grinning widely as he did so. He stepped back and settled into the sofa behind him, sprawling on the comfortable cough lazily. "The Pony Express gave me an extended leave after I pulled a tendon during the last leg of delivery...it's stupid really, but they told me to take an extended break to recuperate. So...you'll be stuck with me for a few months, it seems. It does mean I won't be sending any bits home for some time." The stallion's tone turned serious when he made his last point. Sure, an extended vacation was always nice, but vacation meant no money and their family was not exactly the richest in Ponyville. Working as travelling merchants and couriers could only make so much bits, and an extended leave for him meant one less pony making money. "Anyway, enough about me, what's been new with you? Any stallions been bugging you that your big brother needs to know about?" Thunder had always been a little overprotective of his little sister regarding the prospect of a stallion hitting on his sister, which was contradictory in a way as he himself was such a big flirt with mares.

KittyCatKilala

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
lizardman ((mummyman3))
User Image

Hyther looked at the qilin as he spoke his question she put a claw up to her chin and thought for a moment trying to remember exactly what caused feralism, then it hit her, "Feralism is a genetic disorder in full blooded dragons we suppress this gene by staying away from pony blood. If we come into any contact with it such as smell or taste we become feral. Its not pretty I have only heard of dragons with feralism actually coming out of it and well..." She looked at her own brother as he lay on the ground tied up and unmoving, "well it's really not pretty when it hits and if the dragon is weak physically he iis weak mentally almost completely unable to suppress this genetic disorder. I'm surprised he lasted this long, mother says a dragon with feralism is only doomed to die because it nearly irreversible but I don't want to lose him. He is my family." She looked at the Qilin and scrutinizingly observed him he was so different from other ponies, "Are you by chance a mixbreed?" She asked with genuine curiosity, she poked him once in the side to make sure he was not an illusion, when her claw didnt pass through him she squealed with delight and picked him up, "Your sooo cute!" she said with absolute glee she had never before met a mixbreed and she placed him on her head. "What is your name if I may ask?" She kept her eyes pointed upward and her tail swayed left and right with happiness. Yes she was young for a dragon but she also loved cute things and to her he was cute.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                      XXXXXXXX████████XS I L E N TX███XB L A D EX████████XXXXXXXX
                                                                      N I N J A A S S A S S I N S P Y S H A D O W YXG U A R D I A N

Location: Canterlot Castle holding cell
                                                                      Company: Midnight Katana
                                                                      Weapons: Shuriken ;; Kunai ;; Ninjato
                                                                      OOC: I have to start calling him Katana cuz there seems to be a billion Midnights >_> Also Bliss, Katana and Blade need to have an all-out battle cuz their names are similar which makes them mortal enemies biggrin

Blade was actually surprised by his own compliance when he turned to follow the black pegasus without uttering another word of protestation. With his weapons still at his side, he had half a mind to knock Katana right out and save himself the trouble of explaining himself. However, he did not posses the magic to wipe memories, much to his dismay, so even knocking the black pegasus out would solve nothing. A slight breeze picked up and Blade's ragged blue scarf fluttered behind him, making him look more mysterious and menacing, especially with the lower half of his face covered.

Blade kept his gaze blank and icy when the guardsponies narrowed their eyes at him, some even getting into fighting stances. Not enjoying how much attention he was attracting, he put on the most dangerous glare he could muster and sent it to a few of the guardsponies. Some of the guards gulped and looked away, but most were not affected by his menacing gaze.

"I have a stallion with me who attacked our commander during the return of Nightmare Moon."

Wait what? He never attacked anyone! All he remembered was Noble attacking him with a sword, in his mind as well! Blade opened his mouth to protest, but shut it once the surrounding guardsponies began listening with great interest. No one was going to believe him anyway, so why bother? Behind Katana's back, Blade shot him an angry and slightly puzzled glare, wondering what all this was about. Stupidly enough, Katana told the guardsponies to do the honours of cuffing him, while he turned his back towards the dark grey stallion. The guard moved in with hoof cuffs, a gleam in his eyes which meant that he was no doubt thinking about tormenting Blade while he was locked and cuffed in prison. Attacking the commander was considered treason and insubordination, and punished very harshly. The moment he stepped within a meter of Blade, the ninja pony struck.

Rearing onto his hind legs, he lashed out with his front hooves, striking the guard with the hoof cuffs across his head with his steel claws. Thanks to his helmet the guard was not killed, but he left a dent in the helmet and the guard in concussion.

"Get him!"

The remaining guards shouted as they rushed in towards him, their eyes blazing as they prepared to properly deal with this traitor who had not only attacked their commander, but also one of their own guards. Blade turned towards them with his eyes narrowed, and his horn glowed light blue momentarily...before he promptly vanished from their sight.

"Where did he go?!"
                                                                      "Find him! He attacked our commander, he must not escape!"
                                                                      "He's a traitor, he must be puni -"

The last guard did not even get to finish his sentence before something struck him where the skull joined the neck, knocking him unconscious. Blade materialised out of the shadows, his sapphire eyes calmly judging the remaining guards. Seeing as they did not falter or hesitate in rushing at him, Blade had no choice.

Thud.
                                                                      Thud.
                                                                      Thud.

The three remaining guards dropped like stones, each with a different injury. One was struck right in the centre of his chest, leaving him wheezing on the prison ground. The second one was laying on the ground groaning, two horizontal slashes across the back of his front legs which severed his tendons and rendered him unable to stand. The third one had a crack in his armour on his back where Blade had struck with both hooves, rendering him momentarily paralysed below his waist and unable to move his back legs. Blade gave each of them a scrutinising gaze before unsheathing his blade from his hip and dug the tip into the dungeon wall. The blade scratched and screeched as he quickly carved one sentence on the stone wall using his ninjato.

"I have committed no wrong."

Confident that his message was clear enough, he quickly slipped out of the dungeon doors, not wasting a moment to leave the castle. He was sure that Katana would be bringing Celestia in any moment and when they returned all they would find would be the unconscious guards, the disused hoof cuffs and the message carved on the stone wall, but no Blade.

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
((OOC
lizardman ((mummyman3))
"Are you by chance a mixbreed?" She asked with genuine curiosity, she poked him once in the side to make sure he was not an illusion, when her claw didnt pass through him she squealed with delight and picked him up, "Your sooo cute!" she said with absolute glee she had never before met a mixbreed and she placed him on her head. "What is your name if I may ask?" She kept her eyes pointed upward and her tail swayed left and right with happiness. Yes she was young for a dragon but she also loved cute things and to her he was cute.

Is Hyther the Fluttershy of the dragons?))

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ( 奉神者xx██ :xxFENG SHEN ZHE )
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx✪ ( 奉神者xx██ : xxFENG SHEN ZHE )ONE WHO SERVES GOD
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx►► QILIN ⋮↴ LEGENDARY PROTECTOR OF EVERFREE FOREST

xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ LOCATION No idea
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ COMPANY Hyther, Breyvor, Down, Bonfire, Twilight
                                                                          xxxxxxxxxx ⋙ OOC Hyther is officially the best dragon EVER lol

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

So, feralism was a genetic disorder. That certainly did not sound fun to the qilin. Feng suppressed a shudder as he imagined what he would be like if he ever succumbed to this "disorder", there was a chance for him since he was half dragon after all. He knew virtually nothing of his own draconic lineage, only that his father was a water dragon and he was executed by others of the same kind. "So there's no known cure for feralism..." He asked quietly, half to himself. Seeing Breyvor on the ground right now, he really hoped that this disorder would not afflict himself in the future. Just at the moment when he was consumed in his own thoughts, the blue dragon lowered her head and observed him as if he was some strange foreign creature, which he probably was to him. "A mixbreed? Yes, I am-- ow!" He did not get to finish his sentence before the dragon extended one claw and poked him on his scaly side. "What was that for?" He narrowed his eyes and shot an annoyed glare at the (relatively) young dragon. However, nothing prepared him for what happened next. Before he could say anything else, the dragon had loudly proclaimed how cute he was and picked him up. "Wait what are you-- help!" The poor qilin flailed his legs in the air like a caught bunny, protesting loudly while he felt himself travelling higher and higher into the air...until he landed on her head. "I am not a toy! I am Feng Shen Zhe of Hong Prong, and I am a qilin!" He snorted and stamped his hoof on her head to make her point, which probably did not do anything other than give her a tap on her head. He was a qilin, half dragon and half unicorn, the legendary guardian of the Everfree Forest despite his forbidden birth, he was not to be treated as a toy by some hyperactive dragon! His scaly tail lashed from side to side similar to how Hyther's was doing, but out of annoyance not out of delight. If my ancestors were dragons like this...for all that is holy in Equestria please kill me now, He mused to himself silently, glaring laser daggers at the dragon beneath his hooves.

lizardman ((mummyman3))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Silk walked to his home in Bavarian Hills. He felt like a Pegasus, walking on clouds, Cloud Nine to be more specific. He walked calmly through night, the sound of his hooves on the concrete the only thing breaking the silence. His slow, elegant gait mirrored the activity of his mind. Slowly he mentally reviewed the day's events. The marvelous duet with Octovia, the incredible wood working by Moonbliss, her cute rhyme... the way her mane fell around her face when the dust cloud rolled over them; resplendent. Even their short-lived fight over him calling her rhyme cute brought on a small wave of nostalgia. Already he missed her, but he would have to find sleep tonight, if for no other reason than to pass the night quickly.

Finally he arrived home. He opened his door and almost forgot to listen; for intruders, for something malfunctioning, for pests. After a moment, he was satisfied that all was right and returned to his thoughts. He walked into his living room and turned on the lamp. He looked over the room. Decorating his walls were various foreign works of art, mostly from the Luklor lands in which he had learned to dance and fight with fans. A suit of armor made from the scales of a Great Rainbow Shark, thick ceramic plates with scenes from popular plays painted on them, and elegant paintings of the land, so full of beautiful colors. A land woven with streams.

On his walls were also shelves, covered with souvenirs he had gathered over the years he had studied there. One in particular, a rather simple fan, he picked up with his magic. Father, I might have found a special somepony. But right now you would not approve of her... He placed the fan back on it's stand and sighed sadly. It was the only item in the room he had not bought himself. He remembered the day his father had bought it for him on a trade route inspection. Neither had known the rift it would cause in there relationship.

He walked into the kitchen at looked at the mosaic behind the sink. It depicted the map of the Luklor lands, with the provinces outlined and major cities represented by dots of various sizes. He reached for a gala apple, his favorite. He ate it quickly and took another into his bedroom. He pulled back his comforter, not bothering to attempt peering through the darkness at the work of art that it was. He sat on the bed and ate the second apple and deposited the core and seeds into the refuse bin. Such exhaustion took him then, that he was glad he had not put on any make up for the duet. He had barely pulled the comforter over himself when he abruptly feel into slumber.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Corailiethe20th
((OOC
lizardman ((mummyman3))
"Are you by chance a mixbreed?" She asked with genuine curiosity, she poked him once in the side to make sure he was not an illusion, when her claw didnt pass through him she squealed with delight and picked him up, "Your sooo cute!" she said with absolute glee she had never before met a mixbreed and she placed him on her head. "What is your name if I may ask?" She kept her eyes pointed upward and her tail swayed left and right with happiness. Yes she was young for a dragon but she also loved cute things and to her he was cute.

Is Hyther the Fluttershy of the dragons?))
maaaaaaybe >.> ))

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Bookkeeper had taken the book from Teller into another room and began reading over the stories. The one Cupcakes was sure to give her nightmares; the main antagonist was JUST LIKE PINKIE! She was nonetheless happy this book had been written so long ago.

She brought the book back to Teller and turned to Aurora. Do you read these kinds of stories on a regular basis? The characters resemble the ponies in Ponyville in alarming ways. She shook her head. She looked at the swarm of crows in the room, and at Teller's annoyance about them being there. She needed to write her report to Princess Celestia about it. But as scary as those stories are, real life can be even scarier. I will return, I have to write a report to Princess Celestia about Midnight. She then picked up her bag and went to the back to write.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Dakota - sonicman

Down rolled out the rope so that it would be easier to manage. Bonfire, Twilight, could I have you two pick up Breyvor again? This time without the fire blanket. I need to get this rope around him. Then we can plan the next move. He had expended most of his anger now. He was returning to his normal and familiar business state of mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff