Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Snake blinked in shock. She didn't mention his horrible skin... in fact she complimented Wild. This made Snake blush. "Thank you.... You're a beautiful woman yourself... says Wild." He looked down at his bag when another snake peeked out, hissing at Echo. "You can have Snake all you want but don't touch my Sebastian baby....says Emily..." He muttered, blushing deeper, looking away as he spoke

Ciel put his eye patch back on. "How can we find these Chains?" The boy asked.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Echo looked at Oz when Snake said that then back to him, "You don't have to worry about that." She said with a hint of happiness in her voice. "How many more snakes do you have?" She asked curious as Oz continued to explain, "Well each one acts different but they are often drawn to Alice due to her power and believe if they eat her then they can become stronger. But not all of them do that and some just show up randomly, or are drawn to a weak heart of someone who is currently in a weak emotional state." Oz said as he continued to think, "If we knew what kind of chain it was then it'd be easier...if its a Card the lowest level it won't have a regular pattern either and won't hide its prescence very well." He said hoping this was all making sense, he was confused himself when this was first explained to him by Break and Sharon.

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ѕєвαѕтιαи мι¢нαєιѕ

User Image

Sebastian stepped aside from Snake, not enjoying the way Emily had been eyeing him." Well, Young master you sure gave me up quite quick.." His stance relaxed and he watched as Snake was being complimented, hearing a small shriek from the kitchen, Sebastian sighed."I will be back sir, but it seems as if one of our guests has scared Mey-Rin" Walking to the door and flinging it open somewhat Sebastian made his way back downstairs. Arriving at the kitchen shortly after to find one of Ozwald's companions."Ahem.. Miss, i must ask you to leave the kitchen promptly, for you have scared poor Mey-Rin, if you are hungry i will find you something, otherwise please make your way back to the Study, or ball room." Even though Sebastian was slightly aggrivated he remained a calm look to his face..

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Alice started at Sebastian as she had in her hand a meat on the bone, and just to spite him slowly bit the meat and chewed it staring at him, she then stood up, "What are you exactly...it's been really buggin' me." She said waving the meat as she stared at him. "So spill it you ain't human..." she said and bit a chunk off the bone and chewed it, and once she swallowed tossed the bone in the trash. "Or are you gonna play the big bad quiet guy route?" She said folding her arms looking up at him. "Eh whatever I'm going ok?" She said as she walked passed him and out the door.

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ѕєвαѕтιαи мι¢нαєιѕ

User Image

Sebastian chuckled warmly, somewhat disgusted by the way she was eating.." Hmph, If only you had been in the room when my Young master gave away what i was.. And so did your master.." Of course, he wouldn't pick a fight in his freshly cleaned kitchen."Chains, surprising.. You come from something called the abyss, and your owner will fall down there too, once the clock makes a full circle." Sebastian moved to the side and began making himself some tea"I am not much for small talk. Perhaps you can figure out what i am from your master."Turning to smile sarcastically at Alice, he only took a moment before turning back to making his tea..

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Alice stopped at the door when he said that, "So you know that messing with me may not be the brightest plan right?" she said and when she turned her head to look at him, something about him was making her really mad right now. "Ya I'm a chain, one of the strongest too...Alice the Bloody Black Rabbit." She said introducing herself with an attitude as she had her arms crossed over her chest, "And finally!" She pointed to him, "I'm way stronger than you are!" She said her arrogance showing, Alice was always hotheaded like this. She picked fights where they weren't needed, said things she shouldn't say. Alice had next to no manners for the most part either, but even so she had the strength to back up her tough talk...that much was certain. "Maybe if you beg for my forgiveness i won't beat you up!" She said with a wide smirk on her face.

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ѕєвαѕтιαи мι¢нαєιѕ

User Image

Sebastian listened to her speech, as she finished he was unable to hold in his laughter. His chuckles went on for a moment until he was able to compose himself and speak back." That is quite a name dearest, i'll just stick to the name given me Sebastian Michaelis, Demon and servant of the house of Phantomhive." Picking up his teacup and sipping, still smiling from the rather boastful introduction from the carnivorous girl. He could feel some of her power, though it wasn't much to brag about."You will also never hear an apology from me unless i am ordered to, by Ciel.." Sebastian smirked, his eyes staring straight into the young lass's as he sipped more from his cup, calmer than ever as he enjoyed the boasting."You will also never hear him make me apologize to one with such lack of manners."Placing his teacup down and walking towards the back door Sebastian opened it and fixed his gloves.
User Image

Snake walked up to Echo and timidly held his hand out to her. "Come with me....Says Oscar."He said, blushing a bit. He wasn't used to being the one to try to make someone his friend. But this girl didn't seem scared or repulsed by him. She saw him as a normal person and even wanted to get to know his snakes.

Ciel sighed at all the chaos. "I swear this is going to give me a headache." He mumbled, getting up, "Sir, Oz... Please follow me. I assume you have no place to stay here in London. You may stay here. I'll lead you to your room." He said, grabbing his cane.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Alice watched as he laughed at what she said, "Oh now that does it..." she slammed her foot down folding her arms as multiple chains shot from behind her towards Sebastian, as they did she lowered her hands as a scythe appeared in her hand "Come on lets go butler boy!" She said as she smirked.

Oz stood up "Sure that'd help a lot thanks." Oz said as he noticed Echo was going with Snake, "Hey Echo keep an eye out for chains alright?" He said as she faced him and nodded taking Snake's hand, she was interested in seeing more of the manor as well as his snakes. It would also give her a chance to know who she would be working with since it seemed they'd be working together one way or another.
User Image

The white haired snake charmer lead her to the servant's area.He took her to his room and opened the door, revealing what looked like a giant snake pit."These are all of my friends...." He said.

Ciel lead the way down the hall. "The bed isn't made... Sebastian will make it for you" He said before clearing his throat. "Sebastian." He called for his butler who was most likely across the manor. He knew the demon would hear him.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Echo looked at the snakes, she more than likely wouldn't go in there but she did enjoy looking at them of course, "Do you have names for each one?" Echo asked as she looked at the snakes in the pit, they moved all over the place slithering around with one another, she turned to Snake with a curious look across her face.

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ѕєвαѕтιαи мι¢нαєιѕ

User Image

Sebastian turned in time to jump out the back door and avoid any chain to butler contact." I do not wish to fight at this moment, My lord is calling." Eyeing the scythes carefully, Sebastian moved a little to fast for the normal eye."Though, thank you for revealing such weapons to me." Taking off at full speed the butler turned around to only say,"Maybe if you had manners, you know even guests should be polite to the hosts.." Slowing down as he turned the corner Sebastian fixed his rather blown hair and gloves, arriving at Ciel's side in mere seconds. "Yes My Lord?" Sebastian asked with a smile, looking to the guest Ozwald.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

"Huh?!" Alice watched as he moved that fast, maybe she shouldn't have held back...or if the dang seaweed head would release her power! She followed but couldn't find him and mumbled as her scythe vanished...Oz watched as Sebastian arrived. "Oh hey, Um by any chance who was it that scared the girl earlier?" Oz asked with his hands in his pockets looking up at Sebastian.
User Image

Snake nodded. "They all have names... just like all humans"He said, blushing. "You're very pretty...says Wordworth." He mumbled.

"I want to to make this guest room suitable. Am I clear?" Ciel demanded. Ciel wanted Sebastian to make sure everything was proper for his guests.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Alice walked down the hall mumbling something, most likely complaining that Sebastian was too fast. She tooka spot next to Oz with her arms folded in a pout. "Hey Alice is everything ok?" He said taking notice to her mood and she glanced at Sebastian then closed her eyes annoyed. "Im fine..."

Echo put her hand on Snake's and bowed her head. "Echo thinks you are a kind person. Others judge what they see instead of what is underneath what they see. Being yourself is the greatest thing you can do...Echo thinks this..." she then noticed what she did and moved a bit giving him some space. "This is what Oz told Echo once before..." she said calmly. True she had a deep admiration for Oz...but even so being around Oz caused her to be more aware of the feelings of others. And Oz always helped people so...she desired to do the same thing. And this Snake person seems to have been judged harshly...she never had a friend before but maybe he could be? Well she supposed Alice and Gilbert were techniclly friends...she was confused. Either way she was glad she was able to make a new friend in London.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff