Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well... after reading the whole book in one day and deciding I wanted MORE, I decided to start a rp over it. The list of books characters is as follows (made-ups see below)--

Jaguar--
Turqouise-- Pantalia Dragonia
Eric--
Jeshikah--
Jesse (the Triste that's s'posed to kill Jeshikah)--
Ravyn-- Phyoura
Gabriel--
Nathaniel--

Plot--
Turquoise, finally Freeblood, has decided to return to Midnight and take Jaguar's job at the inn. Jeshikah is not yet dead and Jesse find himself with more than he bargained for in trying to kill her... Eric, while ecstatic at returning to Jaguar's care, also finds himself wanting to spend time with Turquoise. Ravyn, Gabriel, Nathaniel... Who knows what they're up to. Can Turquoise subtly assist Jesse in slaying Jeshikah? What further bonds will form between her and Jaguar? And just what of the sudden fluctuation of visitors in Midnight!?

If you wish to be a made-up, I ask you post a profile with these things--
Name:
Race:
Job: (or visitor if you aren't from Midnight)

Rules--
NO GODMODING!!!!
No cybering
Don't kill/turn anyone without permission
Have fun
Turquoise sits in Jaguar's office, waiting for her vampiric friend to return from wherever he disappeared off to. She drums her fingers on the arm rest of a black chair, impatient.
She becomes increasingly bored. It is most unlike Jaguar to be late.
Checking her watch in irritation, Turquoise sighs inwardly. Over an hour and no one had had come in. No Jaguar, no anyone. It was strange... Could Jeshikah be up to something?
((Could I be Ravyn or Jeshikah?))
(Most certainly! Which do you prefer?)
(Um... I'll be Ravyn. Jeshikah... well, you know me. I probably couldn't be mean enough)
((All right, Ravyn it is. Wonder who'll play Gabriel, if anyone?)
(Want me to be Jaguar for a while since Ravyn won't really be needed yet?)
(That would be excellent. You can just hand it over to someone if another person wants him)
(All right.)

Jaguar stalks into the room looking very irritated. He scowls at first, angry at his tardiness but then becomes apologetic. "I'm sorry, Turquoise. That damn Triste, the one we have after Jeshikah, kept me muhc, much longer than I planned her would. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't secretly aiding her..." Jaguar stops, smiling, as he realizes he's been ranting. "What did you want to see me about? The job?"
he asks hopefully.
"Yes, I was." Turquoise smiles a little, her eyes brightening, frustration already forgotten. "Is it still open for me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff