Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I said I don't want to hurt these people. No." Ash ignored them. He suddenly started supplying both halves of whatever conversation he was having. "W-well, we don't have too. Yes, we do. No, this is a bad idea. No, this is a wonderful idea. I don't want to hurt anyone. I do."

Aaron frowned and did the only thing he could think of at the time, which was shaking the shorter man slightly. "Snap out of it! Keep it together! Come on, man, we need you!"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Aaron, I'd back away from him if I were you." Josh said, flames igniting from his hands.

(OOC: Just so everyone knows, I want this boss section and temple done by the end of the week, I told Rachel that by page 300, we need to have made very significant progress. I'm getting tired of the filler, and I'm sure the rest of y'all are too. We're gonna have a REASON to celebrate 300 pages!)

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"It's telling me what to do again..." The white-haired psychopath murmured, fidgeting a little.
Then, without warning, he wrenched out of Aaron's grasp and hissed at him like an angry cat. "Don't you dare touch me. I do not want you anywhere near me. You reek of the race of the light." He turned to Josh for a second and the whites of his eyes were completely black.
"Hey, hey, easy, I'm not going to hurt you.." Aaron put his hands up.

((I hope you'll be okay with hideous space mutants and crazed psychopaths, then. I've been stuck in a dorm with only internet access and my mind goes weird places.))

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
They follow the path and it goes down, then suddenly branches off again as the boss passes by us again. "Got it, we go this way to get the next one," Ariadne says, moving towards path behind them. "You can go ahead if you want, I'm picking up Plasma residue here, and I do have a Plasma beam."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Be careful." Samus said, boosting ahead to find the next bomb slot. She had a feeling that creature was going to pull something soon.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"I'm always careful, Sammy," Ariadne says with a laugh as she heads for the bomb slot, at the same time the insect thing is in a tunnel above Samus, and it lets out a burst of electrical discharge.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Son of a-!" Samus said, but cut off as she boosted away, narrowly missing the discharge. Samus continually kept charging and boosting to stay out of the creature's range.

"Aaron, he's not there anymore." Josh said, getting into a fighting stance and facing Ash. "Gimme your best shot."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ash let out a low, animalistic growl.
"That little fool lost to you before. You should have let me kill him. I would not have lost to you. I'm done telling him what to do. I'm going to do it myself." Blood trickled down Ash's fingertips as black blades emerged from each one. "I must say though...he certainly seems fond of you both. It's usually quite easy to dominate his pathetic will. I'll take particular joy in doing this." He went for the closest target, which was Aaron, first.
"I see...this must be 'the Purity'." He grabbed Ash's wrists and held him back. "Come on, man, snap out of it!"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Dammit Aaron get out of the way!" Josh said, running at Ash with his hands flaming. He threw a right hook at Ash's face, taking care to avoid setting the Marine on fire.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ash suddenly recoiled from Aaron, clutching his arm. His wrist almost looked like it had been burned where Aaron had grabbed him. He covered his eyes in an attempt to block out the light of the fire, paying almost no attention to the fire itself. After he was hit, he backed away a little, glaring daggers at the both of them and hissing like a trapped animal.
"I knew it. You do reek of light." He snarled.

"Oh, afraid of light, are you? Well, that's unfortunate. My friend here can certainly make quite a lot of that."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Josh increased the intensity of his flames, making them cast more light, though burning slightly hotter. "He's either gonna go blind, or burn to a crisp, which would you prefer?" Josh said, edging closer to Ash.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Back off. I need this pitiful host to live." Ash growled, trying to compress himself up against the wall and covering his eyes.

"How about we make a deal? You don't get burned to death if you leave Ash alone. That's the only offer you'll get." Aaron tapped his foot impatiently.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Easy way or hard and painful way, neither matters to me." Josh said, further increasing the intensity of the flames.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Purity growled one last time, but the black color faded from Ash's eyes and he looked completely bewildered by the entire situation. "H..huh? Oh no...it didn't hurt you, did it? I like you people, I told it not to, but it didn't listen..." He stumbled a little before finally pitching forwards.

Aaron caught the young man before he could hit the ground. "I'm going to have to talk to Dane about catching Dr. Skinner. A human weapon that can get that out of control means he's getting better...or worse."

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Ariadne bomb jumps into the bomb slot and drops a plasma bomb into it, a wave flies through the upper tunnel and hits the creature and it lets out a scream of pain. "Got another one, Samus!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff