Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
yum_puddi Masters and Slaves Chill Place yum_puddi

User Image

This is a master and slave roleplay.

This is about a story of an OldMan that was in love with his slave, and to prove his love that was beyond those chains, he builted a big mansion with a enormous garden, its a magical world, so you can find all kinds of slaves around, he loved so much his slave and so his slave was really grateful to be only his, that the slave didnt wanted to take off those invisible chains that attach him to his Master.
But they died after a lot of years and left this magnificent mansion as a gift for society, it turned a Chill, Relax, comfortable place for Masters and their Slaves, saying this in other way, this is the place where you can find your own slave and have a good time with him.

Theres a Superior that is responsible for choosing the Slaves and Masters to enter there and have a wonderful time.
The Superior lives in the house by its side, but doesnt go check much, or will going to disturb somebody, unless he gets notified of something.
The Mansion has Maids and Butlers to receive the hosts.

Status! yum_strawberry

UnderConstruction/ Accepting; Open! / Full; Closed

yum_puddi Topics! yum_puddi

Rules
Profile Skeletons
Accepted Profiles
~Slaves
~Masters

OOC

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Yokoso!
Welcome!

User Image

yum_puddi Rules yum_puddi

1- You will be expected to post at least 3 lines per post but writers block is understandable. No * * and you must post in third person. Please use " " for talk speech.
2- Stick with the Gaia Rules, please respect them.
3- PM me NyahAngel all the profiles. Masters I want the topic to be "Keys!". Slaves I want "Chains!"
4- Anime Pics Only! ;D
5- If you read these rules I want "I Read!" at the end of your pm. PM me questions
6- No GodModing! If you are caught then you will be given one warning.
7- Please One Carather for Person, its better for the diferent slaves get to know diferent masters (not the same person)
8- Please Pm a picture of the carather with some quality and at least 250 x 340 pixels, but also not too big or if it is big resize it to a medium size.
9-As for posts actually i like them organized and please dont put too bright colors that we can't read well.
10- One Slave to One Master Please! So they can get some privacy once a while.
11 - I encourage romance, i really like it, but no cybering please! Or if your gonna take off cloth skip in time or just avoid it.
12- If you are a slave intrusted in a master when you join, Pm them and ask them.
13 - Please be Active! Post at least Once a day! Tell me and the others when you are leaving for a trip or that you won't be able to be online for awhile.
14- And there's NO killing, but it makes interesting some drama.

Hope you can have some Fun! ;D

yum_puddi Slots yum_puddi

Im aiming to have 6 Masters and 6 Slaves.

Slaves 0/5 Slots!

Masters 2/5 Slots! Female and Male!

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

yum_puddi Skelleton yum_puddi

Slaves yum_strawberry

[ F ]irst name [ L ]ast name

(Picture of your carather)

Hai hai! I'm (Name of your carather)
I've endured (age) Years
My race is (any race you wish)
Stature(tall, short, thin...)

My Story

It goes a little like this...(Bio. At least like 2 paragraphs. And no one is perfect so tell the defects or something related)
My powers(2 power types max.)
What i like most...(likes at least 3 things)
what i dislike most...(dislikes at least 3 things)
This person interestes me...(your master, to fill up after)
But you can call me also...(Username)

Masters yum_strawberry

[ F ]irst name [ L ]ast name

(Picture of your carather)

Nice to meet you i'm (Name of your carather).
I've endured (age)Years
My race is(any race you wish for)
Stature(tall, short, thin...)

My Story

It goes a little like this...(Bio. At least like 2 paragraphs. And no one is perfect so tell the defects or something related)
My powers(2 powers max.)
What i like most...(likes at least 3 things)
What i dislike most...(dislikes at least 3 things)
This person interestes me...(your slave, to fill up after)
But you can call me also...(Username)

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
yum_puddi Accepted Profiles yum_puddi

Slaves yum_strawberry

[ R ]ise [ C ]hei

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hai hai! I'm Rise Chei
I've endured 19 Years
My race is Neko
Stature Short, Thin.

My Story

It goes a little like this...She is a kind, and respectful girl, she tries her hardest to please others and to help those who need her, but she sometimes is clumsy, and spaces out really easily, she has a crush on Strawberry Cheesecakes, she cant help it.
She also has a weak point that no one had found out yet, she wont tell to anyone unless her Master, its the only thing that keeps her from doing what she was to do, for a moment.
Her heart domains her thinking, that gives her some trouble, she needs someone to help her with it. A Reason in middle of stress, a head cold. She domains some magic, all light magic, not too powerful tought. She uses a white dress, and sometimes she wears a white apron to bake cakes.
My powersLight Magic
What i like most...Cheesecakes; Small Animals; Dance at night.
what i dislike most...Her Weak Point; Sea food (it depends) and she doesnt like at all when someone plays her heart.
But you can call me also...NyahAngel

[ J ]un [ S ]aitō

User Image

Hai hai! I'm Jun Saitō
I've endured 20 Years
My race is Neko
Stature tall and thin

My Story:

It goes a little like this...He is shy and is hard to get to know. When it comes to romance it will take time for him to open up. He is shy and very nervouse around most men and women. He always wears a Pink ribbon on his tail and a bell on his neck witch he doesn't want to take off. When he opens up to his Mistress or Master he will be easy to control and will obey without question.
He blushes when he talks to those he doesn't know all to well. Jun tends to keep to himself most of the time and will help his friends in need. Jun hates to fight and will only fight if ordered too. He also will transform to avoid running into people. He can be noticed by his ribbon and bell that he always wears. Hopes to find A caring owner. ~Mew
my powers Dark magic and transformation (Aka Turns into a kitty)
What i like most...Is Milk~Mew, Sushi, and the company of his Owner
what i dislike most...Those who abuse their magic abilities, fighting, forgetful owners, and has a small hatred for humans...
But you can call me also...Just Jun will work.

[ R ]yuu [ R ]āïl

User Image

Hai! Hai! I'm Ryuu Rāïl
I've endured 17 years
My race is Neko
My stature is Tall, thin

My story

It goes a little like this...Ryuu is a very shy, caring, and kind girl, she doesn't trust people until she gets to know them better, and she isn't really used to being surrounded by people.
Romance, it's hard to know what she thinks about you, every master that she had, loved her with his/her heart but she couldn't love them
back. She get's frightened easily and is a whiney whimp. It takes a lot
to make her do things against the rules, and once you get her into it
she'll do it more often.
Once she get's to know her master, she is obediant and easy to trust.
Ryuu was never a yeller or a fighter. She has a soft voice and rarely uses her yelling voice. Ryuu doesn't have much talent, but she can sing you to sleep.
My powers: Reads minds and Transforms--(kitten)
What I like most: Fish, affection, and silence.
What I dislike most: Yelling, abuse, and dogs.
This person interests me...(fill up after)
You can also call me... Ryuu is fine.

[ A ]ce [ K ]uja

User Image

Hai hai! I'm Ace Kuja
I've endured 17 Years
My race is Demon/Human
StatureTall

My Story

It goes a little like this...I've never really had a home I always just kept moving forward it's all. When I was 10 I ran into who would become, my two best friends there was konan and bud they were like me and had no home, we all started becoming friends and we traveled everywhere together until the day I got a weird letter.
After I read it I tossed it into the wind, it was about some house but a few days another letter came but, I didnt want it, when i got back to where we were at the time, they had both been killed, I read the letter and made, then I started my way here and thats my story. Im here to find out who killed my friends.
My powersWear's metal arm guard's tips are claw's, Void Magic
What i like most...I like reading and being alone now, I also like to train to use my power.
What i dislike most...People who look down on others, the weak, and loudness.
This person interestes me...Valentine Raven
But you can call me also...Captain Monkey D

[ M ]eme [ B ]oyed

User Image

Hai hai! I'm Meme Boyed
I've endured 18 Years
My race is Cat/Demon
My Stature is Tall and Thin

My Story

It goes a little like this... She has lived a life of slavery and never really knew her free life, only that she was sold into slavery by her aunt.
Her parents past away and that's always a sore spot to talk about with her. Living almost a full life of slavery she is still cocky and stubborn. Living from Master to master in hopes of finding real happiness.
My powers Can transform into any kind of cat, can see well in dark.
What i like most... Fish, candy, Solitude.
What i dislike most...Loud noises, Ranting, Pacing
But you can call me also...Undying passions

[ V ]alaeus [ R ]evanus

User Image

Hai hai! I'm Valaeus Isolous Revanus.
I've endured twenty-one Years
My race is Neko Dark Angel
Stature Tall and slightly muscular build

My Story

It goes a little like this... three years ago, I was once resided within a kingdom known as Altierae, an entire kingdom of Nekoes such as myself. You might not think it, but... I Was actually once the very prince of it. I've always adored the ways of romance, as well as the blade, and unfortunately, this was my downfall. I wanted to impress a noble woman I had met on the streets, so I challenged the best bladesman in our kingdom to a duel. I had won, though even with my victory, it was short-lived, as several men suddenly grabbed me, taking away my blade, as well as chaining me by my collar and wrists.

I never saw my kingdom again after that day, all I could think was that my life would never be the same again. I was right. For three years, I was trained in the ways of a slave, submitting to almost any command after being beaten for so long, until finally, I never argued. I merely obeyed. I hadn't even thought of trying to use my powers over darkness to try and escape. This was my new life, and I was ready to accept it. My life as a slave...
My powers: Mastery over the blade (duel-wielding, preferably) and able to use darknes in several ways.
What i like most...singing, writing, cats and strawberries.
What i dislike most...Displeasing my Mistress, losing a battle, dogs.
This person interestes me... none, at the moment...
But you can call me also...Valaeus Revanus

Masters yum_strawberry

[ V ]alentine [ R ]aven

User Image

Nice to meet you I'm Valentine Raven.
I've endured 22 Years.
My race is Witch.
Stature I'll leave that to your imagination, Mon Cher~

My Story

It goes a little like this... I was born & raised in a more or less Gypsy culture. Renaissance wear is what you'll always find me in. I'm a Witch, not every Witch is like the children's fairy tale. No green skin, or wart to be seen on my cream complexion. I live by myself, I had more books than any other item. & things don't always go according to plan...Explains my white hair. It use to be a night black...Almost blue. I'm clumsy, but I wouldn't tell just anyone that. I'd fight amongst the biggest, & arrogant ones. But I never fight clean. I like to think that everything is always within my grasp, even if I'm no where near close.
My powers...Can pass through solid objects, & can summon demon ravens.
What I like most...Felines, winning, & finding new spells to practice.
What I dislike most...People who are uncooperative, children, & paper shredders.
This person interests me... Ace Kuja
But you can call me also...Heartfelt Murder

[ M ]izu [ S ]uzuhara

User Image

Nice to meet you i'm Mizu Suzuhara
I've endured Nineteen Years
My race is Shape - Shifter
Stature Short and Thin

My Story

It goes a little like this... Mizu came from a rich family that's very protective. The girl was quiet and shy from the very beginning when she was able to walk. She loved being alone at times for it gave her the chance to think and do what she loved. Sing. She's been heard a few times by visitors that came to her home. They believed she was innocent and such and too fragile to be seen, but when they found out what she was, they all became a bit frightened of her for sometimes when she was angered, she'd change into an animal like a tiger or a lino that would scare off others. Since then, she's been a little distant and wants to change that even if she's a " monster " for what human's say about her.
My powers Able to shift into another form, mostly change into animals.
What i like most... Cake, any kind of sweets, Singing, Playing the Violen, and Day dreaming.
what i dislike most... Rude People, Crying, Loud Nosies/People, Too Much Attention and Abusers.
This person interestes me... (your slave, to fill up after)
But you can call me also.. Kawasumi Matsunii

[ A ]atos [ K ]ilpi

User Image

Nice to meet you I'm Aatos Eemil Kilpi
I've endured 10,000 years ~Looks 21
My race is Blood frost demon
Stature 6ft 8in.Slim built with a light toning to his frame.

My Story

It goes a little like this...Aatos Was born of a beast and a demon, his mind as twisted and torn making him extremely unstable. Thus making his sense of love, lust, hate, anger and all other emotion twisted into nothing more then a mask he can place and remove with a wish. This makes him seem more distant then other demons, makes him more starved for attention when it comes to anything close to him.
Aatos soon came to earth, to join in the path of corruption and degradation. A womanizer and a liar, he would kill anyone to get what he wants. And for now he wants a toy a girl or boy he can take and play with until it breaks and crumbles to the ground like a rotten piece of flesh.
My powers Blood control of his own blood, Cooling and freezing of water.
What i like most...To like is to be kind, Aatos craves, Chocolate, the sight and taste of blood, and weak minds.
What i dislike most...Aatos hates, Iron, opened mouthed non stop idealists. People with more heart then brains.
This person interestes me...(your slave, to fill up after)
But you can call me also...Siege Nonkena

[ A ]lexander [ T ]ieranai

User Image

Nice to meet you i'm Alexander Tieranai.
I've endured 670 Years
My race is Vampire
Stature Taller, average build.

My Story

It goes a little like this... Having been the child of a vampire he was the only surviving heir to his families legacy, he had killed his younger brothers to ensure this. He only knows two things, his hunger and the loneliness life can bring to see all those around you die and wither with time. His inheritance only allowed him to further his fortune by manipulating others and shutting himself away in his mansion for years.

Only now he emerged from it to the new dusk, His boredom having gotten the better of him he left his home in search of a new servant, a new slave to further his needs. The others, the hundreds of other slaves having withered long ago and died to old age he grew tired of the boredom solitude gave him.
My powers, Mind manipulation against the weak willed, Able to regenerate
What i like most... Fire, occult rituals, dismembering those who would kill him
What i dislike most...Loud noises, bright lights, The cold
This person interestes me... (To fill up later)
But you can call me also...Requiem to Insanity

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
yum_cupcake Time & Weather yum_cupcake

Morning; 07h/ 07a.m.

Clean sky, Small breeze

User Image

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
yum_cupcake Season yum_cupcake

Summer

User Image

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
yum_cupcake OPEN! yum_cupcake

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Rise Chei

Rise passed by the beautiful view of the big mansion and she stood looking at it, when she got back to her thinking, she took iniative to walk to inside the big garden at entrance, she looked to her sides admiring the trees, the flowers, the beautiful statues and a very excelent piece of art, a fountain. When got to the door she ringed the bell but couldn't hear anything, in a pinch a butler opened the door "Welcome miss, please enter." She noticed looking to the Old Paintings that was the right place where she could find what she was looking for.

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Jun Saitō

As Jun started walking to the mansion, he noticed how big it actually was. He stopped and gazed upon the beautiful structure in front of him. Jun walked Into the opening to the mansion and slowly looked around with a blush on his face. As he started walking to the mansion he gripped the bell around his neck and smiled. Jun went to knock on the door but when he did the door opened and he was greeted by a servant. "Welcome, please come in."He slowly nodded and walked in looking down not to make eye contact.

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Rise Chei

After she sat on a big couch she had view to the entrance, inside the big mansion.
She couldn´t help to see so many Maids and Butlers working, they were walking fron one side to another, and she was apreciating, afterall, she was waiting for someone who could guide her along the mansion, but they seemed so busy that she was a little shy to ask, because she was in a strange place and those paintings were kinda scary in some way, she ignored the paintings and sighed. "What now?..." she told to herself.
After some time she noticed a tall boy that just entered by the front door, he seemed also a slave by the timid way of walking, most of the masters she knew were really confident and certain on walking. She looked with a smile , glad she would have some company. She rose up and started walking to that persons front, she tapped her dress and smiled kindly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff