Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Recruitment Thread

A Original Kimino Kira Hyotaka Production

XXXXXXXInspired by - Once Upon A Time(Starting up soon) and Disney (Going to Disney December)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLiteracy - Simi-lit to Lit (Meaning One paragraph or more)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPhotos come from - Google

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEdited on - Paint

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDo Not Steal Anything, Just asked (I might say yes)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCurrent - Open and Accepting

~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Reserve/Profile Skellington~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Story/Plot

Once Upon A Time...There were Disney fairy tales that we all know and love. Such as Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and so on. Today we see them as silly fairy tales that try to keep you believing that some day dream will come true or that you're princess will leave her glass slipper or that some day you're prince will come awake you with a kiss upon you're lips, from a Disney movies. But in reality is it really likely that is going to happen? No because it not real. Well that is what we thought anyways. But the truth is there is a town called ShadowTales.

Where every person in that town is a Disney character but they had forgotten who they were, thanks to a dark powerful cruse that Mother Gothel had put upon the land. Making everyone forget who they were and their love ones. Of course not being a magic user she had to have help though and that help came from our true mastermind Hades. Hades told her about how all magic come in a cost, It was that it would flipped all the gender of each Disney character. But she didn't care she wanted to get her revenge on the ones who ruin her life. So the curse was cast upon the land, making everyone life change forever. Though thanks to Merlin one was spared, a beautiful baby girl born of the returned lost princess(Rapunzel) and her former thief of a husband(Flynn Rider). There is only one who can make her believe in the curse. Her daughter that was given up shortly after birth and now is Mother Gothel's adopted daughter. The Curse will never be broken without the savior help. So will she be able to break the curse and give everyone back their happily ever afters or will she fail?

~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Rules

xxxxxxx1. As always follow Gaia ToS. Don't Cyber.
xxxxxxx2. I am the Godess of this roleplay what I say goes.
xxxxxxx3. okay this is a semi-literate - literate roleplay! which means 3 - 7 sentences one paragraph or more. i understand writers block
xxxxxxx4. Real Photos only, not anime.
xxxxxxx5. When clothes come off Time Skip.
xxxxxxx6. Drama, romance, fighting is allowed. But don't kill anyone.
xxxxxxx7. I like pretty posts, do your best to make one. At least put Picture of your character, icons, quotes, lyrics.
xxxxxxx8. No profiles. The Reserve are the Profile
xxxxxxx9. Title Reserves "Hello I used to be (role)"
xxxxxxx10. After sending in your reserve you have twenty-four hours to send in your Profile or else the spot will be re-open and up for grabs. Unless you give me a good reason.
xxxxxxx11. After sending in profile you have forty-eight hours to post or else and your spot will be re-open and up for grabs.
xxxxxxx12. All Disney Characters gender has been flipped, so now instead of Rapunzel being a girl she would be a guy. The only one that don't really matter is Door Mouse or ones that had been different gender in movies.
xxxxxxx13. NEW RULES WILL BE IN BOLD AND PURPLE
xxxxxxx14. As Always Have Fun!!!! (Or else a bear will eat you)

~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Reserve/Profile
User ImageXXXXXXXXXSkellingtonXXXXXXXXXUser Image
~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Reserve/Profile

(Role)
User ImageUser Image
Username
First "Nickname" Last
Bio

(Role)
[img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/Seena_Minitokyo_29/Disney RP/DisneyIcon.jpg[/img][img]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/Seena_Minitokyo_29/Disney RP/jack.jpg[/img]
[color=red]Username
First "Nickname" Last
[spoiler]Bio[/spoiler][/color]

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Just because a character isn't listed doesn't mean its not open. All Disney Character will be Accepted as long as they are Disney.

Tangled

Mother Gothel
User ImageUser Image
Angelofluna
Mike Michael Gerber
Twenty-Eight
Christian Bale

Mother Gothel an evil witch who died after the rescue of Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder. Like I was going let that happen..Of course my story start before the curse. After I returned on the surface; I had seen all the joy and love the ‘heroes’ had and all the joy Rapunzel had with her loveable Flynn Ryder. I had also got an son on the way but I had to hide always hide... I wanted revenge; to be not that villain who died after hair was cut. So I had to make an deal with Hades.

The curse was set and everybody change genders. There I had also the fun being the mayor of the town and getting the name of Mike Michael Gerber…See their pain of not finding love and ruling the town with Hades. Stopping each story with an abrupt stop…nobody is going stop us… Not Rapunzel not Flynn Ryder or that Mouse!..ha..hahaha!

Mother Gothel's Adopted Son
User ImageUser Image
Aoi sister Wolf
Naoki "Nao" Gerber
Kanon (Bassist of An Cafe)
Hello I am Naoki. I grew up with my father (mother gothel). Of coarse I know he sitn really my dad. When I was a baby I was adopted from a man that lives in town but so far I have no luck in finding who it is. My adopted father has no clue that I know he isnt my real dad.I also knows something else that he doesnt know I know. I also know about the curse on the town. When the town savious came I invited her happily and tried to make her feel welcome. Hopfully I can convince her to believe so she can save the town.

Rapunzel
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
River Marshal Miller
Alex Pettyfer
River lost his parents at a young age, forcing him to go live with his aunt until she turned 18 then he was thrown out, luckily though a kind man took him in as a live in nanny for his adopted son as payment for rent and such. He is after all the mayor so its only natural. Though his son is starting to get to an age where he doesn't need it so much but He still seems pretty determined to keep River around still.

Flynn Rider
User ImageUser Image
RawrItzAbby
Eugenia "Quin" Ryder
Twenty
Daisy Lowe
Quin was a foster child. Plain and simple. She never knew who her parents were, all she knew is that they were either dead or abandoned her; she didn't know which was worse. But considering she was more of a troublemaker, she always ended up back in the orphanage. As she grew up she cared for them immensely, as they also looked up to her. She was kind of like their big sister. Taking care of them more than the ladies who worked there did. Every night she would tell them stories of how she had always wanted her life to be. The adventurous and dashing Quin Ryder. So when her eighteenth birthday rolled along and it as time for her to leave, she ventured out on her own and decided to become just what she always wanted. And maybe she didn't do it in the best way possible. Stealing, lying, cheating; things she had set out to never do. And although when you first glance at her or meet her, you might get the cocky, money hungry side, Quin will always be who she always was. A kind and sensitive, goodhearted person.

Pascal
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Hannah Page Cameron
Hayley Williams
Page met River in school and the had been close throughout their childhood. After he was kicked out though she was no longer allowed to visit. The Mayor just wasn't very fond of her for some reason or other. Instead she works at a play place and volunteers as a big sister for the kids at the orphanage.

Rapunzel&Flynn's Daughter/The Town Savior
User ImageUser Image
Angelofuna
Carrie Elizabeth ‘’Lizzie’’ Stone
Eighteen
Carrie Underwood
Carrie life was ofcourse taken away from her real biological parents; placed on the doorsteps of an …group of lesbian and gay couples. They lived together because of money trouble but stayed together to raise their mysterious daughter. Carrie grew up as an courageous, feisty, charming and humerous young woman. She always dyd her brown plucks blond at older years and even was taken once for stealing money in an candy store. Still Carrie grew up just fine; she wish to be an singer and loves traveling. Right now she is traveling from town to town calling her adoption family back home. Carrie knew that she was adopted since she was young; wonder sometimes who tcould be the real parents. Soon enough at her travels she visits an small town….and she wonders…is there her happily ever after?

Hercules

Hercules

Megara

Hades
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Cyndra Helen Morte
Annalynne Mccord
Once he was lord of the underworld but he was always wanted so much more. He wanted it all to be worshipped just like brother Zues so he made a plan. Thanks to Jerkcules though it all failed as he was forced to fight his way out of the river Not even those worlthless worms would help him. While in there though he met a powerful magic user and made a deal to have a curse made for him. From there he just needed a sucker to take the blame should things go wrong again. The name of this schlup? None other than the old bitty Gothel who placed herself as mayor but the town still belongs entirely to Hades or as she is now known Cyndra Morte.

Pain
User ImageUser Image
Aoi sister Wolf
Serenity "Terry" Prince
Skye Sweetnam
Terry and her sister were very very clumsy people and it seemed like Terry was the clumsiet. It was rather funny. She always seemed more of the trouble maker too. Always convinced her sister to do things with her. They work for this one lady however. Not because they want ot but because she is scary as all hell and they dont know what she will do if they dont do what she asks. Even though they never actually do the task very well they somehow manage to somewhat get it done.

Panic
User ImageUser Image
Aoi sister Wolf
Priscilla "Ci Ci" Prince
Skye Sweetnam
Ci Ci was always the one that paniced the most and got dragged into her sister shinanigans. She didnt want to but now it just got them working for some lady. She hates it. Somehow they always manage to not get in ginormous trouble with their employer though thank god.

Sword In The Stone

Merlin
User ImageUser Image
Angelofluna
Jenna Merlyn ‘’Jenna/Doc’’ Smith
jenna louise coleman
Well Jenna life started just in the forest of shadowtales. Unlike the other charaters Merlin, knew what was happening. After all he saved a life that would return saving the others lives. Before he knew it the man turn real; with the point he changed into an she.. To stay in character Merlin took the name of Jenna Merlyn Smith; an new doctor who lived in England and moved towards the little town. The woman took place as doctor of the hospital and started to find out each charater. There she took in the old friend Archimedes and the young girl (Arthur) into her care. Into her home with books all around. Soon in town Jenna got the nickname Doctor because she helps others. Still she stay low in focus of the bad guys and tries not to get in a lot of trouble…well with her clumsy behavior.

Also helped the kid of Mother Gothel who wanted to set things right. Badly enough Jenna can’t use her magic and powers anymore in this new world. So if she wants to help the Adopted son of Mother Gothel and the Savior. Then she would do it with human powers; until the curse is broken the man could trap the two bad guys. Mother Gothel and Hades. But still she is trapped into an young woman body.

Arthur/Wart
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Amanda "Amy" Henderson
Elle Fanning
Amy mother and father died when she was very young, forcing her to go and live with her aunt and cousin, who treated he very poorly. Her aunt had pulled her out of school to have her clean the house and do the dishes for them, but luckily she had met a woman(Merlin) who offered to teach her and help her as much as she can. Which made it easier for Amy but at the same time hard with her aunt getting mad at her for not doing her work around the house.

Archimedes

Mad Madam Mim

Peter Pan

Peter Pan
User ImageUser Image
LovexNation
Eldridge "Elle" Panning
Eighteen
Kate Nash
Eldridge was found one cold winter's day in a park, just outside of town as a very small child. She had run away from home, and after a long stressful search the girls parents could not be found. It was then she was taken to the local foster home and it was there she met friends and other children who shared her dreams. One night, her dear friend (Tinkerbell) and her were outside, gazing at the stars, she made a pact she would never grow up. She would stay young and full of life forever. She's eighteen now and so far so good.

Tinker Bell
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Leonard "Loe" Hollows
Boyd Holbrook
Leonard was abandon as a child and put into foster care, he would go to a family but then after a week or two. He was sent back. He pretty much always kept to himself, building things from pretty much nothing. He never really got along with anyone, well until he met Eldridge(Peter Pan) she was one of the only one who ever got him. As he got older he grew a crush for the girl, but it didn't help when another guy(Wendy) came along stealing all of the attention. Leo didn't like the guy at all, because of all the time he getting to spend when Elle. He then met another girl who got him too. He had a small crush on her as well but didn't realize it. He tries to keep his cool but there times where he just wants to kill something.

Wendy Taken by - Raven5023

Captain Hook
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
honeymeister
Jolene "Hook" Langdon
Ksenia Solo
Once upon a time, Jolene had it all. A posh house, loving parents who spoiled her, and went to a snobby academy as an honor student. She was well-mannered, arrogant, and confident in every step she took. She was a born leader. Nothing good ever stays long though. When she was five, both of her parents divorced. No explanation, and when her father left the house, the abandonment tore apart Jolene's happily ever after.

Her mother grew hard and cold, shriveling up like an apple gone bad. She was terrible and her mother took out her frustrations on little Jolene. She was a never back down kind of girl, though and refused to believe her mother was long gone. She tried, really tried to help salvage what little sanity her mother had left. The roles reversed, her mother was the child and Jolene was the mother. This went on for fourteen years before she had enough. Leaving her sad sack of a mother behind, she left to go find her own adventure somewhere out there.

But what she went through, no one can be strong throughout all that without breaking down somewhere. Jolene is still that well-mannered, charming young lady in fact that's one of the reasons she's nicknamed Hook. With her personality and striking eyes, she hooks peoples in but a minute later she'll be holding a knife to your throat with a fire in her eyes. No one really knows why she's like this, vindictive and a complete disregard for human life with a will to hurt people but she just is and Jolene can't help it.

Tiger Lily

Beauty and The Beast

Belle
User ImageUser Image
Angelfoluna
Benjamin Landon ‘Ben/Benjamin’ LaBlanc
Matt Lanter
Benjamin grew up losing his father at early age; his mother was always busy with inventions and he helped his mother with it. Still Benjamin loved his father library of beautiful books. He read it one till two and even now he is re-reading the library if he isn’t helping his mother. Ofcourse in the little town Benjamin has his trouble with too much flirty girls but he ignores it. He get’s rather annoyed by it; always so pretty and beautiful with too much make-up on. If they leave him alone and show someone with slight of intelligents…or he might ending sounding like his mother…Oh god he needs football books!

Gaston

Beast
User ImageUser Image
MissDestinyDrpepper
Amanda “Beast” Beastmouth
Unknown
Amanda is a very sensitive girl who is very easy to anger ever since she was a child. Well still there were a few people that could calm her down….sometimes. Well the other big thing that people know about her is she is extremely rich and she will do anything to get what she wants and I mean anything. Well as for Amada’s childhood well it was pretty simple she was given everything that she wanted and she is one of the most popular kids in school for obvious reasons. In school her grades were average and she had a few friends and a thick blooded enemy (Gaston) she absolutely hates the girl since she wants the same guys as she does and the man’s name happens to be (Belle). Well the only problem is that Amanda is too shy to approach the man that has stolen her heart away. Well Soon enough she graduated and now lives alone in her own luxurious home with her servants and she currently runs several large Hotels and Spas and is making a living off of it.

Lumiere

Cogsworth

Mrs. Pot

Chip

Babette

Nightmare Before Christmas

Jack Skellington

Sally

Oogie Boogie

Shock
User ImageUser Image
Aoi sister Wolf
Seigfreid "Shock" Shocksten
Asagi (from D )
Seigfreid grew up as a very odd child. He loved to pull pranks and shock people. Not simple shocks either. Ones that actually hurt the people. He was very very odd besides that though. He also had taken a liking to cross dressing. Surprisingly enough he pulled it off very very well and people would think he was a girl. He grew up with two wonderful friends which he consitered to be his wonderful sister and he was almost like their leader. He began to be even more of a trouble maker in many different ways.

Lock
User ImageUser Image
MissDestinyDrpepper
Ellen "Lock" Locksmith
unknown
Ellen has always been a troublemaker always pulling pranks and jokes on people and she loves it. Ellen was always in trouble every cop knows her by name and when she was in school she was in detention almost every day. Still she didn’t care she was having so much fun and with her childhood friends Seigfreid (Shock) and (Barrel) it was even more fun causing trouble. She loves her pals and considers them her family and would do anything for them.

Barrel
User ImageUser Image
xXSplashOfColorXx
Beatrice "Bari or Barrel" Bones
Unknown
Bari was never your average girl, not even as a child. She sleeps in an antique bathtub, she consumes more candy and sweets than most would think humanly possible with out gaining a pound, she has bright green hair, even when it's not Halloween she has some sort of skeleton related item on her and she loves pumpkins. She's quite the prankster too, in fact her and her best friends Shock and Lock are known for their terrible pranks. Bari is famous for making things go boom, she loves making small bombs which she paints to look like pumpkins. She doesn't use them to cause any real harm though, well unless you're right on top of them, they're usually for just making noise and making a big mess. She's also really good with rope and can make some pretty hilarious booby-traps. Despite her devious nature she's actually the nicer one of her friends, but she has no sense of personal space. She's not afraid to ask awkward questions, and she doesn't care if you don't like to be touched. Like Lock she's been arrested, but nothing has ever stuck the most she gets is a slap on the wrist. She knows the cops by name by now though.

Lion King 1&2

Mufasa
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Muffy "Kay" Pride
Amy Adams
Muffy had a great life. She had a great job, great husband and her little girl Sammy who would one day takeover. She brought her little princess with her as much as possible and taught her everything could. One day though it all changed. There was a car wreck and in the process she lost her memory of everything and was taken to a mental hospital. There Kay has been ever since completely unaware if her sister's doings.

Scar
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Samantha "Sam" Pride
katie mcgrath
Sam was born to a loving mother, father, and older sister, she was only five years younger then her older sister. But that being the case her parent felt like the oldest should be the one to in hired the Pride family company. So her older sister was getting all the attention from their parents, making Sam ruthless, power-hungry and jealous. She loth her older sister, for everything getting to take over the company, getting their parents attention, and getting the guy. But sadly their mother died in an accident, shortly after the company was given to her older sister. As tragic as it was for her father and older sister, Sam was rather trilled with the thought of her mother being gone. Now all she would have to do is get rid of her older sister then the company would be hers.

Years went by Sam met a guy who seem like her a lot, she also met a few people who would come in good use later in life. Anyways after years went by Sam's older sister had her first child, which ruin her plan on taking over the company after she gets rid of her older sister. Not only she had to get rid of her sister but get rid of her sister little brat. It wasn't until a few months before the child birthday, that Sam had a plan to get rid of them both. So she had herself, her sister and her sister daughter go on a car ride. She had the brake wire cut, even though it put herself at risk in dying. Anyways she had her friends take care of her sister, while she deal with the child. She was told what they did with her sister, a mental hospital where she would never be seen. So she went back to the child and told her it was he fault her mother was dead. It work the way she plan, she had the child kill. Well that is what she was told anyways. Now she has gotten everything she could want.

Sarabi
User ImageUser Image
The Book Keepers
Nathan "Nate" Pride
Jensen Ackles
Well you want to know about me. Alright i'll tell you about my life so far. I'm a chef so i cook. That is one of my passions is to cook for people, my family. Yeah i'm the cook if the family. My wife is an owner of a big business company so we were a happy family. We even had child together so we were complete for now at lest. One day or night my world was turned upside down as i heard that my wife, daughter died in a car accident, it hit me hard, i think about them everyday, i still do.

Simba
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Sarah "Sarah" Pride
Emily Vancamp
Sarah had a semi happy child hood, she had two loving parents. Her father(Sarabi) ran a restaurant as chef and her mother(Mufasa) was a owner of a big business company. They were very loving toward her and her mother told her, she would take over, her place when she was old enough and had the training. Sarah was thrilled of the idea of taking over the company, it was something she had to tell her best friend(Nala) about it.

Their life was pretty good. Then sadly a couple months before Sarah's tenth birth day her Mother died in a car "accident" Sarah and her aunt(Scar) was in the car too but survive. But all she remember was riding in the car and waking up in the hospital. And since she was only ten years old and her mother didn't finish her will. Her aunt took over for her mother place in the company. Though it was a tragic lost for Sarah and her father to lose Sarah's mother, but her aunt told Sarah it was all her fault that her mother had died. So after feeling the guilt of thinking it was all her fault her mother was dead. She ran away and went to leave with a couple of friends(Timon & Pumba.) that she met when she was roaming around downtown. Never retuning to see her family and best friend.

Nala

Timon
User ImageUser Image
RawrItzAbby
Timina "Timi" Merrkat
Nineteen
Hannah Murray
When Timi was really little she had lots of brothers and sisters. Probably more than most people. so she was always overlooked and from the start, learned how to take care of herself. Never really depending on anyone to help her or do anything for her. So when she was sixteen she filed for emancipation from her mother, considering the woman didn't really care fro Timi anyways; and she had no idea who or where her father was. She then moved in with her best friend (pumba) and she finally found someone who she actually trusted to be there for her. Then one night, her and (pumba) met a lonely girl roaming around downtown. They soon took her under their wing and she's lived with them ever since.

Pumba
User ImageUser Image
Nami Hiroshima
Pamela "Pam" Hoggs
Gabi Gregg
Pamela has had a really lonely life, her own parents didn't want her in fact she had been found in a box filled with blankets by a dumpster when someone heard her crying. She was raised in an orphanage but was never adopted in fact no one even looked her way. None of the kids in the orphanage or at her school would talk to her all because of some kid starting a rumor that she never showered. Pam drowned her loneliness in food, she loves food and she even taught herself how to cook. By the time she had to move out of the orphanage she was already working at a restaurant downtown as a waitress and she had enough money to pay for her own apartment. It was small but it was hers. After a few years she met her very best friend in the whole world, Timmi! Her friend eventually moved in with her and not to long after that they took in a young girl named Sarah. Pam is now a head chef at a rather nice restaurant downtown called 'Grubs'. She's also a lot stronger than she looks, so don't go poking fun at her weight. She maybe a gentle and sweet person, she also prefers to flee over fighting, but if you mess with her friends or call her a pig she'll teach you a lesson. Overall though she has a pretty laid back life and she believes in the motto "No Worries" she just doesn't believe in stressing out over the little things.

Rafiki

Tarzan

Tarzan
User ImageUser Image
D to the E to the ANNA
Caterina "Kit-Kat" Sampson
Emma Stone
Caterina "Kit-Kat" Sampson was born to teenage parents who left her on the doorstep of a zookeeper. As a young child Cat would go with her new mother to the zoo and help feed the animals. One afternoon, she found herself in the Gorilla exhibit and was a little afraid. However, the mother gorilla took a liking to the small child and treated her as if she was her own. Cat was heartbroken when she was sixteen and her "mama" passed away, that she didn't want to leave the gorilla habitat. She eventually recovered, but her favorite exhibit will always be the Gorillas.

Jane
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Bradley "James or Brad" Portlyn
James Marsden
Bradley was born to two loving rich parents that spent their whole life of dreaming of going to studying all over the world, well at least until Bradley was born. Then it was all about him and making him a proper gentlemen like his father. Her mother worked as a data scientist and just spent most of her time working on her projects and studies but from time to time she would spend time with her husband and son.

They were one happy family, but sadly that ended when his father died when he was ten years old. Causing his mother to become very protective over him, but she still kept up with her studies. She never got around to getting a nanny for Bradley so she just brought him along with her. She figure she might as well home school him too, it would be a good education for him. But most of her projects and studies were on monkey for awhile, causing him to have a fear of monkeys. But after awhile he had gotten use to it and figure he could help his mother as much as he can.

Clayton

Added By Request

The Princess and the Cobbler

ZigZag

King Nod

Tack
User ImageUser Image
D to the E to the ANNA
Tiffany "Tic Tac" Tolkin
Twenty
Jade Lavoie
Tiffany "Tic Tac" Tolkin is the daughter of a cobbler who works for "Princess Yum-Yum's" family and Tiffany grew up helping her father and learned her father's trade. She took over the family business after her parents passed away. She tries to hide herself away because she is embarrassed about her families status. She is just a poor girl trying to make enough money to pay her way in life. She earned the nickname Tic Tac because she was always eating tic tacs while working with Tacks.

Princess YumYum

Pirates of the Caribbean

Jack Sparrow Reserved by - Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

Barbossa

Will Turner
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Katrine "Kat, Katrine" Owens
Emily Browning
Kathrine's parents died when she was very young, she was then adopted by a woman who ran a craft and vintage shop. Her mother made all sorts of thing tables to some weapons such as swords. Her mother taught Kathrine every thing she knows about craftsmanship. Kat took it up pretty quickly, she then began to teach herself swordsmanship. After she had learn everything she could learn about craftsmanship, her mother had her do the delivery. She had no problem with it though considering, she got to see Elliot Banks(Elizabeth Swann).

Kathrine became good friends with him, but she had a crush on him and hope he would want to be more then friends. As she grew older she met a girl (Jack Sparrow) who was quite, out there. She wasn't sure about her at first but Kat deals with her.

Elizabeth Swann
User ImageUser Image
Angelofluna
Elliot Charles "Eli/Charles" Banks
Chord Overstreet
Elliot Charles Banks is the son of the boss of an big company. It is an good company that he would take over from his mother; his father died in early age. An the guy was an smart-young man who would do it for her; he loves his mother very deeply.
Still there are few question running around about marry an co-owner; (Norrington). Elliot isn't prepared for that and actually even wants to see the world; maybe have an adventure like smart thief like he taught in his younger years. Still the guy hangs out with an good friend (William Turner) and doesn't know yet that he has feeling for the girl.
Hopefully the man won't go running around finding good thieves like (Jack Sparrow) that might let his best friend (William Turner) remember what blood she actually have..If he just could join his best friend and have an adventure as an simple servant...

Norrington

Bolt

Bolt
User ImageUser Image
XxKrisii_LautnerxX
Juliet "Juli" Calderon
Iga W.
Juliet was really born to an average family. But soon her parents died in a house fire. For most of her life Juliet lived in a orphanage untill the age of 4 years. Two sweet adults named Xavier & Angel adopted her. Soon her mother called an agent thinking it may be interesting to take on something different. Considering she's an expert in martial arts, which made her into a famous TV star, full of action, in the show she's a crime fighting spy named Angel, which is named after her mom. The television shows made Juliet well known around town. But she always feared that many people will use her for her wealth and was pretty distant because of that. 2 years later her "father" died from a severe sickness and from now on she lived with her mom. Since then Juliet has been more protective and a bit more confident, which was coming from advices from her mom and some from her television shows. But suddenly on her way there to a rehersal she got lost and met two interesting people, which were Seth & {Rhino} and asked to help her get back home. Luckily she did get home in time but took a couple of days. Honestly since then Juliet considers both of them her closest friends over. But secretly after hearing Seth's whole life and how he was abandoned, she really wants to help him so he wouldn't be left alone on the streets and is really thinking weither or not to ask her parents if they could take him in to help him out.

Penny

Mittens
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Seth "Seth" Michaels
Logan Lerman
Oh Hello...What you wanna know about my life...Uh okay...I was born to my mother, My father left my mother for some other woman before I was born. it wasn't until my fourth birthday my mother just broke down and abandon me...A four year old child on the street, helpless, not knowing where she was or what I did wrong. She just left, what kind of person dose that honestly!?...But anyways I was found by a young woman who just happen to find out that she would never be able to have children...So she tried to see if she could find my parents but she never did so she adopted me. I thought I actually found my one true parent but I was wrong...She abandon me when I was seven because she found out she was pregnant with her boy-friends baby and they needed the space for the baby. So I had to go in the foster parent program. I would stay with some foster parents for awhile then get abandon again...It would go on like that until I turn Seventeen I had enough of getting abandon so I ran away to get away from the abandonment. I currently live in abandon house and work as a waiter and a cook. I think that’s all you need to know, so bye.

Rhino Taken by - Nami Hiroshima

Lady and the Tramp 1&2

Lady
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Landon Marshal "Landon" Erikson
Bobby Hicks
Landon was born to his lovely mother and father as an only so he often got what he wanted. Surprisingly he wasn’t spoiled as he was still taught in point principles and brought up to be a perfect gentleman. Though quite shelter from the real world though he a bit naïve. Recently he found out his parent are having another child, so the world as he knows it is changing drastically. Already his parent attention is more on the baby which is something he is not use to and is not sure what to think of it.

Tramp
User ImageUser Image
RawrItzAbby
Trixie Olivia Tramaine
Twenty-one
Scarlett Johansson
Trixie once had a loving family. The perfect life that everyone wanted. And her parents doted on their little precious angel like she was gods gift to man. That was until her parents died; and her evil aunt threw her into foster care. And yeah, sure she met some friends there, but it still wasn't a good life. So when she turned Seventeen she was done with it, the older she got the less people wanted her anyways. But as the years grew on and she got a nice little apartment, which she can barely afford Trixie grew up into a lovely young lady well, a tramp. She uses the fact that guys tend to fall all over her to her advantage. She breaks way too many hearts and part of her doesn't care. Probably her trust issues. She tends to ruin the good things for fear they'll turn bad. She has morals. They're just buried somewhere.. way down deep. But secretly, she's just waiting for her prince charming just like everyone else. Trixie just doesn't know it yet.

Jock

Trusty

Si

Am

Mulan

Mulan
User ImageUser Image
Kimino Kira Hyotaka
Jiro Parker "Parker" Tsume
Gackt
Jiro was born to his loving mother and father. But they died when he was seven, he then was adopted by a young couple who couldn't have children of their own. So he the only child in his family, but his adopted parents were happy with just having him though. It got kind of lonely for him time to time. But life wasn't bad until he hit his teenage years, his parents were having him go see a match marker. But it seem like every time Jiro would go to see a match maker, he would mess up and ruin it. It wasn't too bad he at least had her aunt (Mushu) to hang out with. Then he met a woman (Shang), as the years went by he began having feelings for her but didn't ever make a move on her. She was a lot better at fighting and defending herself then him, so she tried to teach him how to defend himself but he not very good at it. Mainly because of his clumsiness...

Shang

Mushu

crickee

Shan yu

Alice in Wonderland

Alice

The Mad Hatter
User ImageUser Image
Rosalie Ishtar
Molly Homburg
Twenty-Two
Unknown
Molly was an only child, brought up in a house with two busy parents. She was left often to her own devices. She adored stuffed animals, her favorites were a hare, a mouse and a cat. She also grew very fond of tea, she really likes it. It's warmth brings comfort to her. While her parents were not always around she did keep herself busy. She became very adept at sewing, during her school years she would sew stuff for her friends.

Thanks to her excellent needle work, she was able to gain employment at a local textile shop. You can find her there working away, at a tea shop enjoying the refreshing beverage or in the library.

Go look on the next character Reserves/Profiles below V

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Next line of Characters

Dormouse

MarchHare

Cheshire Cat
User ImageUser Image
Flinch4me
Rin "Chess" Slyvie
Model
Rin has always been a bit of a mystery to everyone she knows. She grew up in the care of her grandparents never knowing her true parents. Her grandparents where not her real grandparents though so she doesn't have any memory of who she truly is. A few years passed. She taught herself everything because her grandparents couldn't afford schooling. But that doesn't mean she is stupid. Her grandparents left her the house after they passed on upon her 21st birthday. Taking over their house when they passed on she lives in a place out in the middle of a deep forest for the most part. It's a mysterious old house and it suits her well. Time and time again she will make her way to the city though.

White Rabbit
User ImageUser Image
Username
Whitney "White" Rahbet
Nastya Kumarova
Oh dear I don't really have the time to sit here and talk about myself, so I'll make this quick. I grew up in a rather wealthy home and I was the youngest out of eight children, I was also my parent's only daughter and I was their 'problem child'. As I'm sure you can already tell I an albino, so you can imagine my family had a few things to get used to. Such as I can't stay outside for long periods of time and I have terrible eyesight. I wasn't blessed with my families 'perfect' genes so this caused my family to often fuss over me and I was watched like a fox watches an injured rabbit. My family decided that since I couldn't have their perfect looks they would train me to be the perfect young lady with marvelous manners. I have perfect posture, I am polite, I have beautiful table manners, I'm so neat and organized many people swear I have OCD, and I've been told I have a cute little bounce in my step. My fatal flaw is time, I can't seem to be on time for anything.

I work three jobs, miraculously I have been able to hold onto them, so it's not unusual to see me running from one side of town to the other. Please whatever you do don't try to get me to stop if you see me rushing across town. I work in my own store which is a lovely clock shop, I know it's ironic that the girl who is never on time owns a store filled with clocks. I just love it though, I sell everything to great big grandfather clocks, to beautiful handheld pocket watches. My second job is working at a little tea shop, I hate it though because my manager is insane and she even put jelly in one of my watches to 'fix it' and I don't even like tea. Lastly I work as an errand girl for a some man (Red Queen). In my spare time I love to play the trumpet, read, and in the evenings once the sun has gone down I love to stroll through the park. Now that's all I can really say for now otherwise I'll be... I'm late! Oh no! No time to talk right now! I'm late!

White Queen

Red Queen

Great Mouse Detective

Professor Ratigan

Basil
User ImageUser Image
EvilGreenEyes
Silvia "Basil" Basileios
Molly Quinn
Silvia grew up in a very wealthy house hold under the care of very loving and douting parents. That is until her 13th birthday when she came home from boarding school for the holidays to find her parents having been murdered shortly before her arrival. After eventually inherating her parents estate and money she threw herself into tring to find her parents killer.

Using both her high intelect and adaptability to push herself further. In the process of tring to find her parents killer Silvia has since managed to help others whom have been affected by the same killer in one way or another, but the person always seems to slip just out of her reach each time to gets the least bit close to capturing them so she could bring her parents some form of justice.

Olivia Flaversham
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Austin "Aussie" Fintershand
Nine
Jackson Bond
Austin lived a simple life with his mother who created many high tech inventions mainly for toy companies until she was abducted.Sadly so far the police were unable to find anything so after a year he was put into the adoption system. He hasn't given up hope though even if everyone else has and often sneaks off to try and find her on his own. This of course though has him labled as a problem child so he doesn't get many looking to adopt him.

Dr. David Q. Dawson

Fidget

Hiram Flaversham

Atlantis: Lost Empire

Milo
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_thelovable_smidget
Mildred "Milly" Thanes
twenty three
Alyson Stoner
Milly's grandfather was a well known and respected archeologist until he went off chasing crackpot dreams as many love to say but Milly never believed such things. Who were they to say what was true or not and manybe his research was all for naught but still. she was determined to prove otherwise so while working for the museum as sort of a handy man she also studies dead languages and her grandfather's works to one day prove to everyone otherwise. so far she has yet to get any sort of funding but she's still hopeful.

Kida

Audrey

Vinny

Pirates of the Caribbean (Will and Elizabeth is already taken)

Jack Sparrow
User ImageUser Image
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
Jenna "Jen" Finch
twenty two
Raven Riley
A notorious thief and con artist the girl is but ah good luck catching her or even if you do good luck keeping her locked up. Jen always has sort of trick up her sleeve it seems. Either that or she just happens to be notoriously lucky. The closest to friends she has would have to be Elliot and Katrine but even with them she has traded them in when the situation came down to it. Of course she got them back out of the mess so it not that big of a deal..

Barbossa

Norrington

Bolt(Bolt and Mittens are already taken)

Penny

Rhino
User ImageUser Image
Nami Hiroshima
Rina "Rin" Owens
Unknown
Rina lost her parents at a young age leaving their child in the hands of Rina's Grandmother. She's a crazy, spunky, yet sweet little old lady and Rina lives with her out on the campground's just outside of town. Before meeting her two best friends in the world, Juli and Seth, Rina lived in her own little world. She was home schooled, she had no friends except her pet hamster, and her only form of entertainment was the T.V. That's where she technically met Juli for the first time but back then she knew her as Angel. Rina absolutely loved the shows her friend stared in and she never missed a new one. She was one of Julie's biggest fan's so you can imagine her excitement when she met her in person. She's now best friends with Juli and Seth and she loves them both to death, she thinks they are the most amazing people ever! She now works in a local pet store and is working to save up for an apartment so she can live in town. Rina is a bit quirky, she's full of energy, she hardly ever seems to think things through, and she often have her head in the clouds dreaming up the impossible but she's a loyal, sweet, and fun loving person.

Kim Possible

Kim Possible

Ron Stoppable
User ImageUser Image
Raven5023
Rayne "Ray" Stoppable
Seventeen
Ashley Olsen
Rayne is best known in town for her clumsy, strange and laid back behavior. Her since she was little, she could be seen by her best friend's (Kim) side, helping him out whenever he needed it. She loves being different and eating large amounts of food. Because of her clumsiness, she is always seen as the 'side-kick' whenever they participate in sports together, as he always takes the leadership role. Recently, she has decided to buy a pet mouse which she takes with her everywhere...well, when she can in any case. In her final years of school, she is still pretty unpopular and because there has been some interest in her best friend from some of the other girls, Rayne has started to question her feelings and relationship with her best friend.

Rufus

Dr. Drakken

Shego

Peter Pan(Peter,Tinkerbell and Captain Hook is taken)

Wendy
User ImageUser Image
Raven5023
Jacob "Jake" Darling
Nineteen
Robbie Wadge
Jacob is the eldest child of the Darling family, a British family that moved to ShadowTales many years ago. Despite the move, he has managed to retain his British accent. Jake's life was pretty normal as he grew up in ShadowTales, he figured that after he finished school he would just follow his father's footsteps and become and accountant. However, that all changed when he met Elle. He couldn't understand how someone could act so childish even though they were so close to adulthood. Elle seemed to have no want to actually grow up, which confused him. However, her attitude and determination begin to win him over, and Jacob started opening up to his more childish side with Elle and her friend, Leonard, the later not seeming as welcome about Jacob's appearance.

Mr. Smee

The Little Mermaid

Ariel

Prince Eric
User ImageUser Image
Worleybird
Ella "Elle" Starboard
Twenty
Alexis Bledel
Ella's mother raised her after her father was killed in a sailing accident when he was seven. Ella had been in the boat with him and still remembers what happened in exact detail. For a few years after the accident Ella's mom didn't want her anywhere near the ocean or water, but Ella couldn't stay away. She was a champion swimmer and on the sailing team in high school. Now Ella runs her fathers multimillion dollar trading company. She loves it, all the traveling. She is not a home body in any since of the word. Her mother would love nothing more than for her to settle down and get married, but all Ella wants to do is be free.

Flounder

Sebastian

Ursula

Flotsam
User ImageUser Image
Lil_Chibi_Panda-chan
Florence "Flo" Moray
Unknown
Long ago, farther back than either of the twins could really remember, they had a normal life. Well about as normal of a life these two can get. Florence and Janet had been raised in a circus, their mother was a wonderful fortune teller and their father had been an amazing contortionist. They had been an odd little family but they had been very close and very loving, in fact the whole circus was like a big family to them. The girls were raised and cared for by everyone and as soon as they could walk they were trained and earned their own little part in the show. They were known as the Tumble Twins and they would do simple flips, splits, and cartwheels, to basically just to give the audience something to laugh and smile about while they set up for the next performance. It had been a great life, too bad they barely remember it. When the twins where only four the circus had just shut down for the night and they were cleaning up in the big tent, the girls were already tucked away safe and sound in the caravan, when a couple of drunken idiots where lingering around and they thought it would be fun to try and mimic what the fire breather had done earlier that night. Now there is a reason why that man is a professional because he knows rule number one is to stay away from flammable objects such as the tent. The drunkards had caught the tent on fire and it had spread so quickly that the performers were trapped inside. Everything burned down to the ground, no one survived, which left Florence and Janet all alone. Of course they had been rescued from a life on the street, after all a fire that big just doesn't go unnoticed, the firemen who had shown up just a few minutes to late found the girls and took them to the orphanage.

They lived in that wretched orphanage for years and hated every single second of it, the twins where bullied and called freaks due to their heterochromia iridum. Meaning they had two different colored eyes, one eye was a bright golden brown color while the other was a pale blue that some may even say it was a grayish color. The other kids in the orphanage also thought it was creepy that they would finish each other's sentences and later on in life the two found out they had they extreme flexibility that their father had. Needless to say as soon as they turned eighteen they fled from that place and never looked back. Only problem was, they had no place to go. They spent about a week on the streets and they did what they could to survive. They pick pocketed, the stole food, they even preformed on the streets when they could by singing, dancing, performing some contortionist tricks, and they even tried their hand at fortune telling. Then everything changed when they met him (Ursula). They had been huddled together under a covered bus stop while it was pouring down rain and suddenly there was this voice and they looked up to see this man and after some talking he ended up bringing them back to his home. He's taken care of them ever since and they young ladies absolutely adore him (Ursula). They claim that he is their best and only friend. They might even go as far as to say that they love him since he is the only person they show any care for or affection. They do just about everything for him to, they cook, they clean, and when he says jump they ask how high?

Flo is the older of the two by one minuet. She's more tomboyish and she's a little more blunt and doesn't smile as much as her sister. She has a terrible fear of lighting and he favorite color is blue. Her and her sister share a dream to hopefully one day visit the ocean.

Jetsam
User ImageUser Image
Lil_Chibi_Panda-chan
Janet "Jet" Moray
Unknown
Long ago, farther back than either of the twins could really remember, they had a normal life. Well about as normal of a life these two can get. Florence and Janet had been raised in a circus, their mother was a wonderful fortune teller and their father had been an amazing contortionist. They had been an odd little family but they had been very close and very loving, in fact the whole circus was like a big family to them. The girls were raised and cared for by everyone and as soon as they could walk they were trained and earned their own little part in the show. They were known as the Tumble Twins and they would do simple flips, splits, and cartwheels, to basically just to give the audience something to laugh and smile about while they set up for the next performance. It had been a great life, too bad they barely remember it. When the twins where only four the circus had just shut down for the night and they were cleaning up in the big tent, the girls were already tucked away safe and sound in the caravan, when a couple of drunken idiots where lingering around and they thought it would be fun to try and mimic what the fire breather had done earlier that night. Now there is a reason why that man is a professional because he knows rule number one is to stay away from flammable objects such as the tent. The drunkards had caught the tent on fire and it had spread so quickly that the performers were trapped inside. Everything burned down to the ground, no one survived, which left Florence and Janet all alone. Of course they had been rescued from a life on the street, after all a fire that big just doesn't go unnoticed, the firemen who had shown up just a few minutes to late found the girls and took them to the orphanage.

They lived in that wretched orphanage for years and hated every single second of it, the twins where bullied and called freaks due to their heterochromia iridum. Meaning they had two different colored eyes, one eye was a bright golden brown color while the other was a pale blue that some may even say it was a grayish color. The other kids in the orphanage also thought it was creepy that they would finish each other's sentences and later on in life the two found out they had they extreme flexibility that their father had. Needless to say as soon as they turned eighteen they fled from that place and never looked back. Only problem was, they had no place to go. They spent about a week on the streets and they did what they could to survive. They pick pocketed, the stole food, they even preformed on the streets when they could by singing, dancing, performing some contortionist tricks, and they even tried their hand at fortune telling. Then everything changed when they met him (Ursula). They had been huddled together under a covered bus stop while it was pouring down rain and suddenly there was this voice and they looked up to see this man and after some talking he ended up bringing them back to his home. He's taken care of them ever since and they young ladies absolutely adore him (Ursula). They claim that he is their best and only friend. They might even go as far as to say that they love him since he is the only person they show any care for or affection. They do just about everything for him to, they cook, they clean, and when he says jump they ask how high?

Jet is the younger of the two by one minuet. She's also a bit more girly and she is known from smiling more than her sister. Just like her sister she has a terrible fear of lighting storms, and loves the color blue.

~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Settings

Weather

Cloudy|Sunny|Rainy|Windy|Cold|Hot|Warm|Chili|Snowing|Rain Storms|Snow Storm|Spinkling

Season

Winter|Spring|Summer|Fall

Month/Day/Date

January

xxxxxxxxxFriday
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx7th

~Heading~
~Story/Plot~
~Rules~
~Roles~
~Settings~

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Advertisement

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/lost-dreams-u-c-disney-rp/t.82651985_1/?_gaia_t_=7564#5][IMG]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/Seena_Minitokyo_29/Disney RP/LostDreamAD.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Reserved Just-in-case

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Reserved Just-in-case

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Reserved Just-in-case

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Reserved Just-in-case

Shy Member

8,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Okay to let everyone know the Town Savior will be driving into town. Also a Reminder the only people who actually know about the curse is Mothel Gothel, Hades, Gothel's Adopted Son (Secretly) and Merlin (Secretly). Everyone else has no idea of the curse or remember their past of the true character they are.

Timid Smoker

User Image

Naoki Haku Gerber

xxxxxxxxxxMother now Father Gothels adopted son.

User Image
Naoki was up all night trying to hack into his fathers computer. After a while he had fallen asleep though. He suddenly woke up and looked around. He saw what time it was and cursed. He erased everythign he had been doing on his fathers computer and rushed to his room carefully before closing his door and stripping down from his pajama clothes and got into some clean clothes. Putting on his favorite hat he smirked at himself in the mirror. He took the long rope of sheets out from under his bed and took the clip from the end and clipped it to his desk. He had been doing this for years. He quickly grabbed his book bag then threw the other end out his window and climbed out carefully. When he was half way down he jumped down and landed a tad bit rough but managed to stand up and dusted himself off. He looked around for his hat which fell off then picked it up dusting it off. He sneakily looked around while his tongue messed with his lip peircings for a moment before he jogged off from the house.

He needed to find more proof that he was adopted. He went to the hospital and asked for his birth records. When they denied him he just glared at the woman at the desk. "I am the mayor's son. He needs my birth records. If you do not give them to me I can always jsut call him up and tell him to make you give them to me" He said and pulled out his cellphone and opened it up like he was about to call his father. The woman shook her head and hands. "No no no! No need for that mister Gerber" She said almost panicing. He smirked and put his phone back. He stood there and waited while they got his file. When they gave it to him he thanked them and left the hospital. Since he was gonna see Jiro for breakfast at a cafe he shoved the file gently into his bag and went to the local cafe to meet Jiro there. They had been friends for a while. He almost seemed related to him. He didnt know why. When he got to the cafe he took a seat outside and smiled ordering some coffee and saving a place for Jiro.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Amanda "Beast" Beastmouth

The Rich Monster

Wearing:Looking good

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

Amanda had just woken up and she was still tired but she knew that she had to get up and ride out the day. Well once she was out of bed Amanda started her daily routine and started her day by taking a hot shower. After an hour or so she got out and dried off and then started to get dressed. Once Amanda was all dressed and ready to go she walked down stairs ready to leave her home. Once she was down she let out a sigh as she was greeted by her servants and Amanda just gave a calm look as she passed them by not really caring that they had just said good morning. Right now all she wanted to do was get out of the house and have breakfast at the café. After that she would visit the Hotels and Spas that she owned to see how everything was doing.

When she finished that she would visit the library just to see if the man that has stolen her heart was there. His name was Benjamin but there was another that wanted him as well that (Gaston) witch who she hated with all her being. If she could she would toss the woman off a cliff but since that would never happen she could only dream for it. So now that she had her plans Amanda was off to town so she could carry them out. So within moment she was in her car and off to town where on the way she managed to get pissed off at a few stupid drivers on the road but she lived and when she arrived at the café people could tell she was in a pissy mood. Amanda was well known for her temper so many people tended to avoid her. Well now that she was at the café Amanda ordered some coffee and honey cakes and when her order came she ate peacefully.

⊰[]═════════════════════════════════[]⊱

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas