Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I Am: Lv. 4 Medic Exp. 1500 EXP Needed For Next Level: 550 EXP
Health: 800/800 Status: Normal
I'm With: PoH, Geki, Keiyo, and Itsuki
I'm Doing: Celebrating a victory
My Inventory: Equipped: Two Handed Staff ATT 20-30, Cloth Armor DEF +0 Cloth Leggings DEF +0 Reinforced Boots DEF +1
Misc: HP Potion 30% X 8 AntiVenom X 10 Grassweed X16 Mandrake X16 Col: 300
OOC: Quick reply before I log off until dinner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Canias ... Just call me Cai.

Cai watched the flow of battle observing the others as they attacked and then switched off with the next person to create a chain of attacks maximizing damage done. After Keiyo's attack Cai stepped up as quickly switched with him using his staff like a lance he stabbed the right shoulder of Illfang before jumping back. Cai seemed to be the last one in the chain so he lifted his staff up to guard preparing for Illfang's counter attack. The barrage of attacks must of had a good impact, but Illlfang must be strong and have plenty of powerful attacks of it's own. Cai took another step back so he was standing next to Keiyo and Geki. "I feel something bad is coming..." He said waiting to see what Illfang would do next.

Lightbringer

User Image
Illfang the Kobold Lord
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Illfang was slightly caught off guard by Itsuki's sudden charge. The swordsman unleashed his barrage of attacks, but only a trio of slashes landed on the red demon before it managed to bring its shield in to defend itself. The rest of the sword storm harmlessly deflected off of the massive blocker, and when Itsuki finished swinging, Illfang proceeded to swing his massive arm toward Itsuki to try and smash him in midair.

Next came a small assault from the remaining party members. Geki's attack came on solid since Illfang had been distracted. The swipe at his leg caused the beast to howl and be brought down on one knee. PoH's followup attack landed without a problem as well because the monster had still been reeling from his injured leg. Despite the pause as his algorithms were recalculated when Keiyo tried to strike, Illfang had been prepared and managed to block the slash with his axe, then followed up by attempting to thrust his knee at Keiyo. Being preoccupied with the swordsman, Illfang didn't have a chance to block Cai's attack, which smacked the behemoth's shoulder straight and true.

With the party's combo attack finished, Illfang let out a thunderous roar and proceeded to swing his axe vertically so that it came crashing down to where the majority of the party had been standing. Whether they managed to evade the attack or not depended entirely on how fast they were to react.

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀
    _________________602 / 1050 | LV: 5

Keiyo had been surprised by the speed with which Illfang managed to block his strike. The clash of steel was so intense that Keiyo's sword was still vibrating in his hands afterward. Though he tried to evade Illfang's followup attack, the monster's knee collided with Keiyo's body and sent him toppling head over heels, with his sword being sent skidding away. If the game could simulate it, he was certain that the attack would inflict bone-breaking pain, but it just felt as though he had smacked into a wall while running at top speed. His life bar dropped to just above half, and the swordsman was struggling to get himself righted again.

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
forestgreen/gold/F13B47User Image
Nᴀᴍᴇ: RᴇᴅGʀᴜᴍᴘ
Lᴇᴠᴇʟ: 8
HP:
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 2000/2000
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Dᴜᴀʟ Bʟᴀᴅᴇs - «Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴋɪʟʟ» [2/1000]
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [1/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [7/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [3/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The redhead sighed as he looked at the map. "Just where is this Crypt?" He shook his head and looked up as a breeze swept through his bangs. 'Why did they have to play this game? Why didn't they survive?' Kouda closed the map and went in search of a bench. He needed to straighten out his thoughts before he could do anything else.

He found a tree surrounded by benches and sat at one before pulling a bread roll out of his inventory. 'I know I ate before starting up today but it was just a sandwich. Besides, I don't want to be in the middle of a fight and have my stomach demand food.' As he looked around him, he bit into the roll.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Iron Long Sword
[Hand 2] Iron Long Sword
Standard Clothes
[Torso] Iron Breastplate

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 1; Lanzem Outskirts
OutOfColour: I ran out of creative juices towards the end of this. x.x

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 6
HP: 1200/1200
Floor: 1
OOC:

Geki did just as PoH planned, switching back and allowing Cai to land a harsh blow on Illfang's shoulder. Once it let loose that bellowing roar, Geki knew what was coming. "Look out!" Geki jumped out of the way, just in time to avoid that giant axe which split the floor he was standing on. "That was close. Everyone all right?"

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________850 / 850 | LV: 4

A Thrasher Hare burst into shards on the end of Eir's spear. It had taken a while, but the young lady had gained some confidence and overall was becoming better at playing the game. She exhaled deeply after dismissing her rewards menu. "I think that's enough for now." She mumbled to herself. Eir mounted her spear and shield on her back (thankfully the game made it far easier to do than in real life) and proceeded into town. Given how bad she had been before, the progress she had made was astounding. She could now effectively block and counterattack, plus she found out that spears were very handy to use. The extra reach put enemies in their place and made soloing far easier, at least in her opinion.

Without paying particular attention to her surroundings, Eir plopped down on a bench. She let her arms rest on her thighs and allowed her head to hang down as she tried to relax a little. Admittedly, she might have been overdoing it. She gently rubbed her mismatched eyes with her index finger and thumb. What time was it anyway? Should she be getting some sleep or what?
All the while, Eir was oblivious to the redhead sitting on the opposite end of the same bench she was on.

Igirisu Kouda

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [1/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [7/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [3/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

Kouda's attention turned to the girl with heterochromia as she sat. He tore his roll in half, "Here." he offered, holding out the half he hadn't bitten into. He smiled softly. "Been pushing yourself hard?" His gaze wandered to the sky. 'I should too. Dual Blades is harder than I thought.' He gave a quick glance to the time on the menu. He really should find that mission before meeting up with his older brother at the usual club.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Iron Long Sword
[Hand 2] Iron Long Sword
Standard Clothes
[Torso] Iron Breastplate

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

OutOfColour: I hope I can get back into the roll of writing again like I once did. xD
Takarashi

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eir cast a sideways glance when she heard a voice. Had he been sitting there the whole time? She really was out of it. "Nah. Na' hu'ry." Said said during a yawn with a dismissive wave. "I've been trying to get the hang of this game. I dunno if I would call it 'pushing myself hard' since I've only just started being able to take on monsters without getting hit. Mostly." She wasn't aware of the clock in her menu, and she didn't want to log out just to check. She may very well end up dozing off with her NerveGear still on at this rate though. Was that healthy? Who knows. "How've you been finding it? The game, I mean."

Igirisu Kouda

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [1/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [7/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [3/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

He chucked, retreating his arm as she yawned. "That's good. I've just got to get used to the two swords. Other than that, it's a great experience. It feels so real and I have the chance to see what my friends went through." He took another bite and sent the untouched half back into his inventory. "My name's RedGrump. You can call me Grump or Kou if you'd like." he said between mouthfuls, "Do you know where I could find the Crypt?" He glanced to the time again and wondered how long it could take.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Iron Long Sword
[Hand 2] Iron Long Sword
Standard Clothes
[Torso] Iron Breastplate

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

OutOfColour:
Takarashi

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Player: Itsuki
Level: 7
Health: ████████████████████ 1500 / 1500

Thinking quickly, Itsuki used his flash stab ability to rapidly escape Illfang's slash. His plan had fallen through but he quickly caught on to the new plan. He took out three Chakrams and hurled them at the beast as he brought his ax down on the area where the party was. He landed safely and began to use his flash stab ability to increase his speed, leaping onto the back of Illfang's ax and running up the handle. While he ran up the handle and eventually the beast's arm, he had been charging up skill aura in his blade again. When he reached shoulder level on the boss, Itsuki vaulted over Illfang's shoulder and attempted to unleash his ten hit combo again. If his hits were to connect, Itsuki would flip off of Illfang and shout "Switch!" To the next in line to attack in the formation before landing and taking a defensive formation.

Lightbringer

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Dual wielding, huh. It sounded kinda cool, but Eir didn't like the idea of being without her shield. She only just figured out how to use one effectively, and it was a heck of a lot safer than trying to just hack things apart with a weapon. And every game needed some manner of defense-oriented person, right? That could be her role. Defending others while they dished out the pain. She liked the sound of that.

With Eir being off in her own little world, she barely came to when the guy introduced himself and asked her a question. "Wha-? Oh, crypt? Uh, let me see..." She mumbled as she pulled open her menu to find her map. The 3D projection of the landscape popped up in front of her. She had been going around and killing things in the area, so she had Lanzheim more or less mapped out. She punched in the keyword 'crypt' and waited. Sure enough, a marker popped up. She scooched over to show her map, and jabbed finger at the icon. "Right there. If you just follow this route..." She trailed a finger, and a yellow streak followed in its wake from where they were. "... then you should wind up there. I can give you the map data if you want so you remember. What's in the crypt anyway?"

Igirisu Kouda

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kurogane ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
_________________1400 / 1400 | LV: 8

Kurogane had been busy that day, he made a killing on armor sales to a few gullible parties that went off to fight the floor 1 boss. He tucked away the large amount of Col and locked up his shop. "Maybe I'll harvest some ingredients today." He said to himself as he walked down the busy streets of Lanzem. He eagerly made his way to the town limits and ran out into an open area and used his 'Howl' skill to attract the attention of nearby monsters. Just as he used his technique, the sun had set and a small horde of Zombies began to rise up from the ground around him. Kurogane smirked and began to slash and stab the undead monsters as they rose from the ground. The battle didn't last to long as the monsters weren't very strong and didn't drop much Col. He sighed as he began to wander around the outskirts of Lanzem, killing off the occasional monster that attacked him with a cross slash or flash stab. After a while, he grew a little tired and found his way to a tree surrounded by benches and leaped up into the branches to keep out of sight of monsters--this was hostile territory after all. He let out a long sigh as he sat up in the branches."Where could it be...?" He muttered to himself as he scanned the area, looking for something, a monster perhaps?

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HP:
Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [1/1000]
Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [7/1000]
Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [3/1000]
Slant
Vertical
Horizontal
Double Circular

"Thanks. I've heard there's a mission there." Kou finished his half roll and stood. He stretched before turning to Eir. "Would you like to party? he asked as he checked his gear in the menu. He then unsheathed one of his swords and looked it over. 'Probably should. Two players are better than one.'

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
[Hand 1] Iron Long Sword
[Hand 2] Iron Long Sword
Standard Clothes
[Torso] Iron Breastplate

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

OutOfColour:
Takarashi

Lightbringer

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Mmm. Alright. I can do one more venture I suppose." Eir replied as she stood, blinked a few times, and yawned again. She popped open her menu to switch out her spear for her sword, a more suitable weapon for close quarters, and then navigated to the party invite menu, which she directed to Kou. As she did so, she caught sight of someone that had just hoisted themselves up into a tree. It was hard to see them since the time had shifted to night, but Eir naturally had good night vision. She quirked a brow and then cupped her hands on her mouth. "Hey, uh, tree guy! Are you alright? Is something after you?" She called out.

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I Am: Lv. 4 Medic Exp. 1500 EXP Needed For Next Level: 550 EXP
Health: 696/800 Status: Normal
I'm With: PoH, Geki, Keiyo, and Itsuki
I'm Doing: Fighting Boss Illfang
My Inventory: Equipped: Two Handed Staff ATT 20-30, Cloth Armor DEF +0 Cloth Leggings DEF +0 Reinforced Boots DEF +1
Misc: HP Potion 30% X 7 AntiVenom X 10 Grassweed X16 Mandrake X16 Col: 300
OOC: I think I'll go next if that's okay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Canias ... Just call me Cai.

Cai was pushed back about ten feet after Illfang's assault on the group. Suddenly his health bar dropped a little below half turning it yellow. "It's too strong for me... What should I do? I can't fight it." Cai stood frozen with fear as he looked at the boss monster and the other players fighting off Illfangs minions which appeared to be skeletons, but Cai didn't have time to worry about them. "I'm sorry, but if I don't heal myself I'll die for sure in the next attack." Cai then quickly drank a health 30% potion before he heard Iksuki's command to switch and start up another chain of attacks. After drinking the potion to restore some of his health back, Cai charged forward initiating the next attack. Cai made a quick downward strike with the curved end of his staff from Illfang's right shoulder blade downward to the middle of his chest before quickly retreating backwards to guard himself. "Switch!" He called back to PoH, Geki, and Keiyo waiting for the next person to take their turn. Cai wondered how many more hits it would take to bring down Illfang.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff