Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ick.. I never imagined this would be so difficult sniff and Genki where are you surprised
(( Me be Yusuke? biggrin ))
Kenoe
(( Me be Yusuke? biggrin ))

Cool :3
Can you post a rp sample as him?
The setting: An alley surrounded by school goons ninja
Yusuke walks down the sidewalk with a bag of junkfood hanging over his shoulder, with only his first three fingers keeping it from falling onto the ground. He looks out in front of him with a wooden toothpick in his mouth and decides to take a right turn into an alley-way for a shortcut. A few people are there, leaning on the walls of adjacent buildings. The first few immediatly notice him and step out in front of him.

(( I hope this is enough, I don't wanna post a story here or anything. I fear that it'll drive more people outa here xD ))
Hey its cool :3
Do you join Gaia to rp often? (very important ninja )
If there was a new Yusuke, it'd make Botan-chan very happy...
Not often, I'm too busy constantly modding players on this RPG. If you'd like to know what that is, it's pretty much creating monsters for people to play against and having them fight them for EXP and GP. In case you were asking me about RP experience. But whenever I'm not busy, I go over to Gaia. I'm currently in another RP, in Full Metal Alchemist. I went to this one cause I like YYH and the post count is small enough for me to join, without getting confused >.>;
Pocky-and-Fred

Wha? O_o;
I meant if you post everytday, things like that
Our rp is longer, but the Yusuke part is not complicated. We have started a different part of the plot, so all are relatively new to it 3nodding
Kenoe
Pocky-and-Fred

Wha? O_o;

xd I rp Botan, dearie. ^_^
Rawr yep she is Botan :3
Oh! Then who're you? o.o; razz okes Michiru:
Im the fox :3 and Shishi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items