Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flame sighs and finally beats the guy, "I'm bored..." she sighs again and pushes her hair from her face. She looks over at Chris, whom is sprawled over the couch next to her.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Chris had began to slide off the couch, his right arm/wing and head were hanging off towards the floor. Flame had finished her game and now there was nothing really to watch so he continued to slowly slide off the couch.
Flame slightly nudges him with her foot, he falls off of the couch. She giggles lightly, covering her mouth with her fingers, she looks down at him innocently.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Chris lifts his head from the floor and looks at her. There really wasn't much of himleft on the couch when she did it but still she nudged him off. Laughing lightly and shakeing his head he grabber her with his feet and pulled her off the couch.
"Eep!" Flame falls to the floor right next to him, she frows slightly and puts her hands on her hips, "That was uncalled for sir" she can't help but smile slightly though.
Username: Honest Puck
Name: Elliot Locke
Alias: Slander
Appearance: Slander is thin, of average height, and has long black hair. His skin is pale as the moon, and his eyes are sunken with black rings under them making it look like he’s never had enough sleep. He dresses in a black shirt and blue jeans with a brown trench coat that is a little too big for him. Strapped loose to his waist is a belt and holster for his gun. His hands are cover with black fingerless gloves.
Powers: After much work in the occult, Slander managed to get his hands on an actual magical item called the Eviox. A weapon of legendary power, the Eviox changes itself to best fit its welder. In this case it has turned into a pistol. While it does fire, it does not shoot bullet, but blast of energy. Because this energy comes from Slander, he has control over how strong the shot is. Ironically, because Slander is not very well trained, and has just gotten the Eniox, he can’t make the shots any more powerful then a regular bullet. Though to his advantage it never needs to be reloaded, and it seems the Eviox has magically increased his skill with the pistol to incredible levels. When he gained the Eviox his soul became bound to it. He will always know if it is near, and it is useless to anyone else, until he dies that is, when the Eviox will choose another champion.
Personality: Slander is a nerd at heart. In truth he thinks of the Eviox as more of a toy, the world a game, and the Titans as good opponents.
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Other: Because his soul is bound to the Eviox, if it is destroyed so is he. Luckily the Eviox is almost indestructible, but not so much that a lava bath, or a twenty ton boulder wouldn’t obliterate it.
Quote:
Username: Honest Puck
Name: Elliot Locke
Alias: Slander
Appearance: Slander is thin, of average height, and has long black hair. His skin is pale as the moon, and his eyes are sunken with black rings under them making it look like he’s never had enough sleep. He dresses in a black shirt and blue jeans with a brown trench coat that is a little too big for him. Strapped loose to his waist is a belt and holster for his gun. His hands are cover with black fingerless gloves.
Powers: After much work in the occult, Slander managed to get his hands on an actual magical item called the Eviox. A weapon of legendary power, the Eviox changes itself to best fit its welder. In this case it has turned into a pistol. While it does fire, it does not shoot bullet, but blast of energy. Because this energy comes from Slander, he has control over how strong the shot is. Ironically, because Slander is not very well trained, and has just gotten the Eniox, he can’t make the shots any more powerful then a regular bullet. Though to his advantage it never needs to be reloaded, and it seems the Eviox has magically increased his skill with the pistol to incredible levels. When he gained the Eviox his soul became bound to it. He will always know if it is near, and it is useless to anyone else, until he dies that is, when the Eviox will choose another champion.
Personality: Slander is a nerd at heart. In truth he thinks of the Eviox as more of a toy, the world a game, and the Titans as good opponents.
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Other: Because his soul is bound to the Eviox, if it is destroyed so is he. Luckily the Eviox is almost indestructible, but not so much that a lava bath, or a twenty ton boulder wouldn’t obliterate it.
((Accepted))

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
With a laugh he sits up "It may have been uncalled for but it was fun." With anouther chuckle he falls back and resumes ceiling stairing.
Flame feels a pain on her right side, she grimaces, but trys not to let Chris see her, she knew that she had to go to Slade now, she stands up and straightens her skirt slightly, Damn this...thing...inside me..if it wasn't for that I could live how I wanted to.., a spear of pain travels through her side again, telling her he was growing impaticant, "I'm going for a walk..be back later..." she hurries out of the tower, she (somehow) gets across the water and into town.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
"Er.. okay, see you later then." Getting up he decided to go back to his room. His room was clusted with random things. The walls had fake wood panneling painted a blue-grey color, the ceiling was paintedlike the sky, one end had noon the other midnight and inbetween was thesun rise/set. Walking inside he could hear a buzzing sound comming from somewhere. Searching his room he looked everywhere then he realised it was comming fromunder his matres, Slade was calling for Tragic but Chris wasn't going to let that happen if he could stop it.
((Shall we continues tomorrow? It's about 4 am and I'm running on straight caffine...which can't be good for me...and I'm out of Mt. Dew...so yea...night!))

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
|[whatever you wish, I slept till 3 and we're on the same time zone so i'm rather awake but i do need to clean]|
Slander closed his eyes and listened to the wind blow past his ear. This is just a test, he told himself, There was no need to panic, this is just a test. All you have to do his gather some data, and you can go home, put it in the log, and go to bed. despite his reassurance, he still trembled a little. His eyes opened and he saw it, standing across the street, people walking by it like there was nothing wrong with it, unaware the danger it contained. It was a trashcan. One of those steel kind that Oscar the Grouch was in, Slander had thought that they didn’t really exist until he bought it. It was the cheapest one at the hardware store. Inside he had put a large amount of gasoline, and a few homemade bombs. When it went off it blow a huge hole in the building it sat next to, and anyone or thing with in about a 20 foot radius. Slander stood far away in a dark ally across the street from the trashcan of doom, as he had dubbed it, out of sight of any bystanders. Taking a deep breath, Slander aimed his gun at the trashcan. For a moment he thought of how it was odd, that a gun the shoot, from what he read on it, energy would cause the same reaction as if it were a real bullet. With that question fading from his mind, Slander pulled the trigger. There was a loud bang from the gun, then a silence, to Slander it felt like the silence went on for hours, though in truth it was not even half a second before it was broken by the boom of the trashcans’ eruption.

Spicy Owl

61,590 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • mOWLware 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
|[hello?]|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers