Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus
Demon Servant of Ghirahim

User Image

Archeus glared up at Tiara and bared his fangs."Get off me little girl....unless you want to die...."Archeus's eyes flashed black as tentacles of blood protruded from the sides of his body and wrapped around Tiara's slender waist."One move and i'll gut you like a fish little girl...."Spikes appeared on the tentacles and pushed against Tiara's waist."Maybe after your dead i'll suck your blood little girl,you look like you have delicious blood...."Archeus licked his lips as he bared his fangs yet again.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Even though Archeus was no longer holding his sword to her throat,Kaira still couldn't move.She struggled relentlessly to try and break the paralysis but to no avail.She kept her gaze on Kratos,desperation still apparent her gaze,as if she was asking him to help her get out of this situation.There was something about Kratos that she just couldn't put her finger on,she liked being around him,it made her happy,happier then normal.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || W a n d e r e r ||

"I'm more than one believes me to be."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K r a t o s ~

A rock shot past Archeus' left cheek, just missing him by inches.

"Or you could deal with me instead of trying to act like a tough guy and trying to kill women." Kratos growled, his eyes glowing as his skin became a darker grey than before. Kratos' aura was beginning to surround his body as he knelt down next to Kaira, placing a hand on her shoulder, his eyes closing for a brief moment as he used what little healing magic Her Grace had taught him before she left for the heavens. Kratos then rose to his feet, his eyes opening and locking onto Archeus.

"Have you heard of the Mountain Walkers, little boy?" Kratos asked, his voice flat and threatening.

User Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara
" I must protect everyone!"

Feeling the tendrils around her waist, she shivered at the touch, it felt awful to her but she had to make sure everyone would be safe.
Her face flustered from the touch as she felt the spikes press against her skin, which made her to only push more pressure down upon him, her glowing red eyes glaring down at him as her body began to give off a red glow, making her skin grow hot to the touch.
"And one move from you and I'll burn us both alive. " she growled deeply to him, her voice filled with anger as she watched him lick his lips at her, the thought of him saying her blood would be a tasty treat just made her own blood boil
Hearing a voice she haven't heard before she could sense something was off about him, he wasn't human but yet he was helping them out.
" Please who ever you are, take these people out of here and take them to safety, I got this. " she spoke loudly, not taking her eyes off of the man she had pinned down with her force.
" Trust me, I don't tend from moving from this spot, so you and I are going to be here for a while, so stay put little boy!" she hissed to him once more as she tightened her grip around his wrists almost with her nails digging into his skin while her knees pressed hard on his thighs

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus

User Image

Archeus didn't even flinch when Tiara tightened her grip on him and threatened him."Your threats don't scare me,nice try little girl"He turned his gaze to the man who had spoken to him."No i haven't i don't much about the outside world yet,i was brought into this world a mere two days ago...."The thorned tentacles tightened around Tiara's waist a little causing the spikes to dig into her side slightly.Kaira was surprised that Kratos had broken the paralysis just like that.She was surprised that he broke such strong paralysis with mere healing magic.Kaira stood to her feet and looked at Kratos in surprise when his skin changed to a dark grey tone.Was what happening to him,she thought to herself.There was more to Kratos then meets the eye Kaira surmised.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || W a n d e r e r ||

"I'm more than one believes me to be."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K r a t o s ~

"Then you're a little over one thousand years too early to be facing me. " Kratos said with a sneer, trying to egg this man on, to get him to focus on him rather than Tiara, Kaira, or the others. "Does Demise really employ just pathetic minions? Even the bokoblins have heard rumors of the Mountain Walkers.... Such a shame that he sent you out without knowledge of the world... He guaranteed your death." Kratos turned away from Archeus and Tiara, not that he cared at this point. Without going into his true form, his skin was hard enough that mast blows would either be halted, or be damped enough that he could continue fighting if need be. Kratos then sighed and walked to Kaira, bending down and extending a hard to her, his sword once again in it's sheath, but his shield remained where it was.

"I don't think the ground suits you much."

User Image

Questionable Lunatic

Link

The Goddess's Chosen Hero

User Image

Link was to busy dealing with the purple energy and spikes that constantly attacked him to notice his surroundings a hundred percent, but one thing did distracted him, it was Zelda, and her appearance made Link receive quite a few hits before the attacks stopped the man that was busy attacking him, began to target the rest of the group. Then Tiara the shaman created a distraction by jumping in front of the man making the crystal fly away of his grasp and land at Link's feet, who quickly stood on it, to secure it for a while, but the guy was still distracted so this was his opportunity. Link grabbed his sword with both hands and took a step back before making a downward stab, the blessed blade of the Master Sword did managed to cut the crystal, which after Link took the sword off the ground transformed into dense Purple smoke, and began to circle around the hero, who shielded himself from it using his Hylian shield. "This is just the beginning, you still have not seen the last of me!" a dark voice said, it was clearly Demise. Link then did a Spin attack to get free of the purple smoke, which worked, but it only moved away his main Target being Zelda, since the smoke had spotted her. It took some time for Link to realize but, as soon as he did, he jumped into action protecting his friend. The Smoke then appeared to have banish after the second swing of the Master Sword. "Zelda are you okay?" Link asked with a smile, before looking back towards the demon and Tiara. "Tell me if I'm wrong but weren't you trying to stop me from doing what I just did?" Link asked the guy.

Smoker

User Image
Raith

Raith stared up from the ground, watching Adonis as he spoke. So the man hadn't rid him of the curse, it was only temporary. Soon his mentality would become unstable and return to the feral state. Keep his emotions under control....easier said than done. Even in an enraged state though, Raith would not attack the man for he knew he wouldn't be able to take the man's life. Raith looked in silence as the man introduced him to the two women. "Raith." He said just loud enough for them to hear. Sheathing his sword, he followed the man, walking several feet away from the horse, looking down not saying anything.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara

" And neither does yours little boy" she hissed darkly to him, her eyes twitched as the spikes pressed against her skin, her face never showing a bit of pain as blood began to drip down her sides.
Suddenly she heard something shatter as her glance was turned over to see Link breaking the crystal, which made Tiara smirk.
Looking back down the demon she still held him down, waiting for him to let her go
" Seems what you've been looking for is gone, so sorry about that, now be a gentle men and let me go, you have no more use being her and slamming those things into me, you let me go I'll let you go, fair enough?" Tiara spoke to him, her red hues returned to their natural blue as her skin became cool to the touch though feeling his spikes still in her was making her wince a bit, feeling the warm blood spill out slowly as it began to stain his skin and run down his tendrils.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Kaira took hold of Kratos hand and got to her feet,a small blush had lightened her cheeks.Kaira shook her head to make it go away,which worked."No i suppose it doesn't"Kaira giggled a bit then turned her attention to Archeus to see what his reaction would be.Archeus only stared at Kratos blankly."Demise was not the one who created me....Master Ghirahim was.I have no idea why he didn't give me knowledge of the outside world perhaps it was so i would learn about it on my own.I fail to see how my absence of knowledge would mean my death though"Archeus turned his gaze to Link when he spoke to him."If i did not have this girl on me i wouldn't have let you destroy the crystal so easily,don't let it go to your head"The purple smoke that had rose up from the crystal when it got destroyed did not actually vanish,Archeus had absorbed it into his body when Link had swung at it a second time.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
(( dear I think you need to edit your post, Tiara was talking to ya xD))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Sephiroth-king Darkness
(( dear I think you need to edit your post, Tiara was talking to ya xD))

((i posted it before you posted o.o the order of our posts just got screwed up >< ))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus

User Image

Archeus nodded his head at Tiara's request.The tentacles of blood receded back into his body and he sat up,so that his gaze met with Tiara's.He bared his fangs once again and leaned close to Tiara's neck and lightly bit into her soft flesh.He sucked a little of her blood before pulling away,small amounts of Tiara's blood had made its way onto his lips."As i thought,your blood is delicious"Archeus smirked as he pushed Tiara off him.He chuckled as he gazed down at her,awaiting her reaction for what he just did.He had used alot of his blood during the fight so he had needed to refuel and this girl was already near so he thought he might as well use her as a refueling source.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
♦ Zelda ♦
Maiden of the Goddess

User Image

The demon did attack her but only knocking her knife out of her hand. He was about to go for her hand then a girl with violet hair interfered with the attack and he went after her. The demon only seemed to be focusing on one person at a time. The next thing she knew, purple smoke was coming after her but Link had saved her from it. A smile came to her lips seeing her beloved friend again. "Yeah fine thanks to you" she said taking out her bow, a weapon she was much better with. Before she could attack she watched in horror as the demon drank from the Tiara's blood. Her arrows charged up with holy light then she shot a volley of them at the demon.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara

Seeing the demon agreeing to her views she let go of the weight the held down on him.
Seeing him rose he met with her gaze, which made Tiara a tad confused, cocking a brow to him.
" Ummm, is there some else I can assist you wi-" Tiara asked till she got interupted when he barred his fangs towards her as suddenly he had leaned in and bit down on her neck. Not too rough but enough for him to draw a good amount of blood, which made the poor shaman flush as her eyes widen, feeling her blood being taken from her.
Feeling his teeth pulled out from her flesh, she could only do was sit there and watch him lick his lips, listening to his creepy comment on her blood being tasty.
Her flush remand on her cheeks as her hand slipped up to her neck, covering the small bite wounds. She had never in her life let any man get close to her especially like that to let alone feel a mans lips pressed against her skin, it left the poor girl with many emotions running through her mind.
" Yo-you..." she stuttered, raising her other hand she waved it back and swung forward at full force
" YOU KEESE*!!" she screeched with embarrassed tears in her eyes as she tried to give him a full smack but to only hit his leg as he rose up before her, making herself falling forward hitting the ground with her stomach.

(( * Keese= the bat creatures. But poor Tiara she got her first " n** " from a man XD the poor dear the emotions that had sky rocket through her mind XDD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff