Welcome to Gaia! ::

Redone : Should we be able to use Summoner Spells outside of League in the RP?

Yes, let us use SS's out of League. 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
No, keep it to the Summoners. 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Came for the gold~ 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
This poll closed on March 29, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 >

Business Tycoon

Viktor, The Machine Herald

User ImageViktor had been following Ezreal the best he could since they dispersed back at the tree encounter. To Viktor, the Prodigal Explorer meant more than a strong ally or means to an end, he was a key component in putting together the beginning of his new empire, the rise of the Glorious Evolution, the importance of this mission simply could not be put into words, it's meaning having grown far beyond them for the Herald.
Ezreal was fast, much faster than Viktor, and thus it had been quite difficult to keep up with him, not difficult to see him, but keep up. There was a brief moment where the prize seemed to be lost when he met up with a group of seeming rescuers and headed into a forest, that is where he had caught up with them currently.
Heavy footsteps came upon the scene with Viktor. The steps were even but heavy with steel feet, not a quiet step either for he didn't fancy himself a sneak of any sort. When his head cleared the latest branch and he found himself upon a growing scene of individuals, the likes of Thresh and Hecarim had added their names to the party betwixt the time Viktor had met Ezreal and found him here. Viktor simply stood with his staff raised in the mechanical arm over his right shoulder but his hands themselves crossed non-threateningly behind his back, not a word slipped from him and if you could see under his mask and the mass of metal that was he, then you'd see a stoic man. The numbers were laughably uneven in any way he broke it, so a fight was completely off the table and not his intention this entire time anyway. The choice was to simply observe, he wanted to gather information on Ezreal and was forced into an aggressive corner earlier due to circumstance, now he might be able to change that.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Can't you help me as I'm startin' to burn (all alone).
Too many doses and I'm starting to get an
attraction.
My confidence is leaving me on my own (all alone).
No one can save me and you know I don't want the
attention.

User Image
Vi
The Piltover Enforcer

"He who makes a beast out of himself...
Gets rid of the pain of being a man..."

User Image

Vi was honestly surprised as her simple plan actually worked, watching as Jinx didn't seem to have any plan to stop this, the lanky bluenette falling with the tree. Though Vi couldn't help but twinge a little as Jinx landed down on the ground with a large branch pinning her down across her stomach. Despite the fact jinx was a criminal, she actually viewed her as a friend of sorts, especially due to their history. As she approached the criminal, jinx turned her head to face her, still having that maniacal grin on her face as she simply said 'Hi'. Vi gave a small chuckle as she moved the branch off of Jinx, but sitting down on the bluenette at the same time to keep her on the ground. After all, if she got the chance, jinx would immediately run off again. Throwing the branch away, she looked down at Jinx, taking away her zapper and chompers, throwing them aside. She was still surprised that this had worked, being right about the forest being a bad place for jinx to play and try to escape from her. "Well, didn't expect that to actually work. Though I guess its only fair I get to win our game of chase every now and then. Anyway, since your stuck down there, why don't you tell me why your actually here, and why varus and noxia is so interested in you. Then we will get on our way back to Piltover. Caitlyn will be happy to see you in a cell".

User Image

But where will you go
With no one left to save you from yourself?
You can't escape...
You don't want to escape...

Location ~ Ionia / Forest
State of Being ~ {Bored}
Company ~ Varus, Jinx, LeBlanc

((sorry its short jinx, I feel bad since you can make a big post, but I keep getting block DX))
User Image
Jinx
The Loose Cannon

User ImageJinx's greeting was returned with a chuckle rather than a metallic knuckle sandwich to the face, so she was already doing better than expected! Vi was quick enough to remove the branch, the actually sit down on top of her. While she weighed less than the branch, Jinx still wasn't going anywhere. With her Chompers and Zapper removed, she was left with only her large weapons. Weapons that she wouldn't be able to wield from this position.

"Geeze, Fathands... You could stand to lose a few pounds." Jinx poked Vi in the side, a grin on her face. While she wasn't thrilled at being caught, she knew it had always been a possibility. As Vi questioned her, she locked her fingers together and put her hands behind her head, getting at least somewhat comfortable.

"Me being here consists of a lot of bad decisions made by other people. Apparently Noxus wanted me to help blow up this boring place. Something about wanting it for themselves or something, I dunno. They paid some big bucks, though! Still, they thought having me sit in an outpost was a good idea. Soooo boring! So, of course, I went out to find some fun and Varus found me. He tried to strike a deal with me, if you can believe it. Work for him, dirve out the Noxians, then help him deal with the voidlings and he would give me what I wanted. I suppose I can't blame him for wanting to hire me. I am pretty damn awesome." Jinx paused for a moment, beaming proudly at her own compliment before continuing. "Aaaaanyway, everyone started showing up after that. Horn-head, Puppy, Poison Guy, Blondie, that one chick with the broken sword, and Mister Evolution. Varus even tried to give Blondie over to Viktor! Can you believe that? I wanted him to use as a lure to bring you where I wanted you, but he was just going to give him to that machine guy. How terrible is that!"

Jinx paused for a moment, shaking her head before she unlocked her fingers. "Oh! And do you know what Varus promised me?" She grinned, pausing for a few moments before bringing up a hand to press a finger against Vi's nose. "You!"

User Image

((S'all good! I just like my long-ish posts. So long as I get my Vi/Jinx fix, then we're aaaaalllllll good!))

Shadowy Phantom

DarkBladeZX6
74RN
anime_mimic

User ImageUser Image

When Thresh laughed Hecarim joined him with a loud rumble of mirth; a strange cacophony of ghostly mirth that was simultaneously strange and frightening. At length, he cracked a smile, his armoured figure turning to face Thresh.
                                                              "Well said, brother. That is good to hear."
                                                              So saying, he cantered towards the group, eyes fixed on Singed. The Mad Chemist was one of the beings present that intrigued him more. He had never understood the relationship between Noxus and Zaun and he did not wish to, but his words disappointed the spectral centuar. Coming to an abrupt halt before Singed, Hecarim gazed down imperiously from his height and stabbed his weapon straight into the ground, as if to blockade any escape.
                                                              "The madman of Zaun, rejecting war? Do you hear this, Thresh?" Hecarim threw back his head and laughed, before pulling his blade out of the ground and levelling it at Singed. "War has a hold on all of you mortals. Run now, Singed. I will enjoy chasing you down."

o.o NO HECARIM, NEVER CHASE SINGED!

Shadowy Phantom

Gazardiel of Charmeine

User ImageUser Image

LeBlanc was somewhat saddened by his quiet acceptance of the situation, but realised the practicality of his words. Still, she felt the need to connect with him. It could be so lonely to take up a burden by yourself; she herself had been a victim of that not hours ago. Looking around at the desolate landscape, as if taking note of her bearings - her physical bearings and moral bearings both. Holding her staff up to the light, she spun it. Deceiver she had been, and no more, but her powers remained the same. She was good at sudden bursts of damage, escaping, and generally fooling the enemy. It was, in retrospect, a very selfish set of abilities, unlike a healer or some who could take a lot of damage, or even those who could consistently down approaching enemies by dealing huge amounts of damage steadily. What little she would do, though, she would.
                                                Taking hesitant steps towards the man, Emilia wrapped her arms around him gently.
                                                "Then we must gather allies."

User Image
~

Obsessive Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Yasuo
The Unforgiven

User Image

Yasuo frowned at Ezreal's words that he and Riven worked well together. He disliked the comment, his intentions for working with her were to protect a friend... no more. When Thresh arrived on the scene, he made no comments, only listening to the exchange of words between the others and the undead champion. The thunderous beating of hooves bringing Hecarim into their midst brought surprise to Yasuo as he finally turned to face the two alongside the rest of the group. "And how long do you suppose "mortals" would be able to trust the words of the undead? You claim that you are capable of virtue... but that's only as long as it's favorable for you... isn't it?" He stepped forward, until he was just out of arm's reach of Thresh, or rather his own reach seeing as how Thresh was somewhat larger. He had an ace in the hole, should the undead fiend try anything... anything at all that could prove they were untrustworthy. The wind whipped silently around him, brought on by all the running the group had done.

The story of a sword is inked in blood...

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Varus
≪≪≪≪✵≫≫≫≫
The Arrow of Retribution

OOC:

Varus gave a long sigh as he stared at the Pit. There was so much ahead of him that he could not predict. His life was dedicated to protecting this place; he was born to protect. Yet, without this place, he no longer had a true cause for life. Now he searched out the Noxians who commanded the slaughter of his people. A life of vengeance had lead him down a dark road. One that he knew had no other end than his own death. Varus was startled a little by the arms placed around him.

He had completely been so enveloped in his thoughts that her steps had not even reached his ears. Varus looked down at her hands and could feel her against his back. He put a hand on hers, "We cannot look just to the Ionion's. We must look to the Noxus war machine, as well. Even those of the Shadow Isles will fall before the Void; we cannot fathom the inevitability of the Void. Cho'Gath will be the toughest due just to his ability to gain toughness from eating things. Kog'Maw will out-range anyone, but he is not as smart as the others. Kha'Zix will come from the shadows, and be hardest to capture; but he's not invincible. Malzahar is a dangerous mage, but he is still mortal. And... Vel'Koz will be the most dangerous... his thirst for knowledge will lead to the destruction of everything. We must search for Kassadin, if Malzahar hasn't already gotten to him."

Varus turned around in her arms to look at Emilia. His arms wrapped around her, now. Varus stared in to her eyes, "It is a possibility that if the heroes and Champions of Ionia and Noxus see us together, they may see that the Void is a greater threat than before. Vel'Koz coming to Runeterra shows that the Void is more ready than ever." He lowers his head and gives a short sigh. A sigh of a man in deep thought. Then he looked back to Emilia and brought up a hand to pull the scarf from his face. "Do you think we can make it, Emilia? I'm unsure of the battle ahead," he tells her with his eyes locked on hers.

≪≪≪≪✵≫≫≫≫

PoppiHolla

Gracious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thresh
The Chain Warden

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Nuuuu brudder y u chase Singed D:
EDIT: Included Viktor in Company. So sorry Viktor! ><"

Thresh casually leaned back on empty air as the ghostly centaur came up to the Mad Chemist's face. "Loud and clear, my friend," the Chain Warden's head dipped slightly lower, gaze landing on the ethereal blue blade thrust into the dirt. "Loud and clear."

As he watched the Shadow of War raise his glaive against the Zaunite like he did to countless previous victims, Thresh briefly, idly wondered if he and his fellow undead possess souls.

"You may want to reconsider letting him run in front of you, Hecarim. That didn't go well for anyone in the Fields of Justice," the spectral jailer snickered as he turned to face the rogue samurai that had addressed him.

"As for your question... well, I suppose you've made a fair point there." He hummed, absently rubbing his sharp chin before suddenly pointing a finger at Yasuo. "But do you not operate that way as well? I am more than certain you are willing to make exceptions when particular situations benefit you."

The Chain Warden smirked, his hollow sockets seemingy panning from one champion to another. "So eager for violence, Warrior of the Wind. Allow me to point out that starting a fight with me right now is strategically disadvantageous. Perhaps not for you, but what about your companions? Bar the Starchild, you lot looked like you've just walked out of a particularly vicious bar fight... in the forest..." the former jailer paused, his expression somehow managing to look lost. "...that wasn't quite coherent, was it?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Company: Alongside Ezreal, Hecarim, Singed, Soraka, Riven and Yasuo, with Viktor lingering nearby

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
attraction.
attention.

User Image
Vi
The Piltover Enforcer

User Image

Vi gave a frown down at the bluenette as she had made a comment about Vi's weight. She knew it was just Jinx being a pain, but it still wasn't nice to go to that sort of joke area. She stayed sat on the criminal as she listened to Jinx's explanation about what was going on. While it made sense that Noxus would hire jinx, since they were a war loving country, it was still a risky move to hire a unstable psycho girl like jinx. She would easily turn on ally's when she would get bored. Then she said again that Varus had wanted her to fight the voidlings with him, and other champions like soraka and ezreal was here. Though she wasn't surprised to hear that varus had promised Jinx herself, and that ezreal would have been bait. "Hey now, you know im not fat. Muscle weights more then fat ya know. Besides, I was already on my way here after hear reports about you causing trouble, so you didn't need varus or ezreal. You know me and Caitlyn will go after you when you break the law. Well, unless you have something else to say, time to drag you back to piltover".

User Image

But where will you go
You can't escape...

State of Being ~ {Bored}
User Image
Jinx
The Loose Cannon

User ImageJinx was a bit disappointed that Vi hadn't really reacted to her nose boop, but she supposed that that was just part of the game. Living in a jail cell, however, wasn't something on her bucket list. The issue was that she was against someone who knew her better than nearly anyone out there, so she would have to get creative in terms of an escape. Vi would certainly be careful in transporting Jinx, but it was a long way back to her bike and an even longer way back to Piltover. Even Vi needed to sleep, and Caitlyn wasn't here to assist her. No one was.

And just as that thought passed through her mind, she realized that, even though she didn't have him in her possession, Ezreal was here and not in the best of shape. He was another boring fool from Piltover and while Vi's desire to keep Jinx under lock down would certainly be high, the lanky bluenette pondered if she could at least put it into question by telling Vi that one of her people were in danger.

"Weeeeelllllll... Blondie might be in trouble. I did kind of shoot him with my Super Mega Death Rocket! I think he's still alive, but I doubt it will be for long unless you collect him. He didn't exactly look like he was in the best condition when I last saw him." Jinx grinned as she presented her plan.

The forest was silent now. No explosions, no falling trees, just Vi and Jinx and a decision that would have to be made by the Enforcer. Now it all came down to two things. Would Vi focus on keeping Jinx in her custody or would she go to save Ezreal?

"Oh, and before we go, don't forget to grab my Chompers and Zapper! It'd just be mean to leave them out here with no one to have fun with them."

User Image

Business Tycoon

((I suppose it may have gotten looked over in my last post, but I'm on the scene with Thresh, Hecarim, Yasuo, etc, etc, I came upon it quietly and just watched, but I'm there and just noticed I wasn't in the names of included company, I don't want to eventually make a move and make everyone think I just jumped in.))

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
attraction.
attention.

User Image
Vi
The Piltover Enforcer

User Image

Vi had chosen to ignore the little poke to her nose, as it wasn't really worth giving a reaction to, since she knew Jinx was just trying to be a big pain in the a**. She looked down at the bluenette as it seemed she was trying to come up with a plan, trying to use ezreal as some sort of lure to get to Vi's judgment. If Ezreal had indeed been shot with Jinx's finishing rocket, that would explain the massive explosion before, but Jinx had already let slip that ezreal had survived the hit and that Soraka was one of the champions that were in the vicinity. With champions like Yasuo and Riven nearby, it was near enough guaranteed that they would take the explorer to the starchild to be healed. While ezreal was indeed part of the small group of piltover champions, she knew the explorer was tougher then he looked and had survived much harsher punishments in his adventures. Though she did always find it funny that a lot of people made jokes about Ezreal and Taric being paired together, as they both seemed to get along and both looked to be on the feminine fruity side. "Nice try Jinx, but that kid has been through worse and can take care of himself. Besides, you already said Soraka is here, so he'll be fine. Your capture is more important at the moment".

Reaching into one of her back pockets, she fished out a pair of handcuff's specially designed for Jinx's petite and lanky frame. With a quick roll, she forced Jinx onto her front, ulling the bluenette's hands together behind her back as she placed the cuff's firmly around the criminals wrists, before standing up and pulling Jinx to her feet. The cuff's were also designed to become tighter the more someone struggled against them, which for Jinx would be painful since she was basically anorexic. Vi gave a chuckle as Jinx told her not to forget the chompers and zapper vi had taken away. Picking the two weapons up, she held them in one gauntlet-clad hand while pulling Jinx along with the other as they started making their way back to her bike. "Don't worry Jinx, I know how much you like your toy's. That's why its going to be deliciously fun when your locked in a cell and have no choice but to watch me smash all your little toy's up. Well, fun for me that is, not for you".

User Image

But where will you go
You can't escape...

State of Being ~ {Bored}

Gracious Seeker

5,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
Flyentology
((I suppose it may have gotten looked over in my last post, but I'm on the scene with Thresh, Hecarim, Yasuo, etc, etc, I came upon it quietly and just watched, but I'm there and just noticed I wasn't in the names of included company, I don't want to eventually make a move and make everyone think I just jumped in.))

(OOC: 0_0" I knew I forgot something. Edited my last post to include you in my company. So sorry Viktor! sweatdrop )
User Image
Jinx
The Loose Cannon

User ImageHer plan was a bust and that meant that Jinx would have to come up with a new plan to try and escape Vi's clutches. She certainly couldn't count on assistance from Varus. Who knows where he had gone off to. And everyone else... Well, she had shot at them, so she doubted they would return her playful rockets with saving her. She apparently couldn't tempt Vi's sense of loyalty to another Piltovian, which was disappointing. Next time she met up with Blondie, she would have to tell him how disappointed she was in him.

Her eyes widened as Vi produced a pair of handcuffs and flipped her onto her front. Before the bluenette could respond, her arms were pulled behind her back and the handcuffs were applied. As she pulled against them, they became tighter, digging into her skin. Realizing the trick to the cuffs, she stopped struggling. If they went any tighter, she might lose circulation to her hands. Now on her feet and being pulled by Vi, the Enforcer's last words echoed in her mind. Any trace of a smile was gone from her face. Jinx had only one single thought in response to that.

This wasn't fun anymore.

Jinx had given nicknames to her weapons for a subconscious reason. She didn't refer to them as inanimate objects, but called them by name and seemed to give them opinions of their own. While Fishbones was the only one that she really gave a voice to, all of her weapons were the closest thing she had to a family. Some people even theorized that Fishbones represented the last shred of sanity the girl had left in her. To think that they would be destroyed...

Jinx wouldn't let that happen. She couldn't! She had to think of a way to get free before they made it back to Piltover. Her eyes remained on the ground as she walked in silence, neither looking at or saying a word to Vi. She could take any threat to herself without issue, but when Vi said she'd crush her weapons in front of her... She had no doubt the Enfrcer would. And if that happened...

But it wouldn't. Jinx wouldn't let it happen. She would get free and make Vi pay for the threat. She would win in the end, no matter the cost.

User Image

Obsessive Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Aatrox
The Darkin Blade

Some fight for honor, some fight for glory. It matters only that you fight.

Aatrox flew low above the forest canopy searching. Noxus and Ionia were at eachother's throats... a ripe opportunity to cause mayhem and bloodshed. He had come upon a Noxian outpost, destroyed by Ionian forces no doubt, as far as he could tell. He intended to even the score, and give the nations something to really get riled up on. What a wondrous game he and his brethren have played. A bloody, demented game of slaughter and violence. Something caught his eyes as he was lost in thought and he had to reel around, pulling one-eighty degree turn mid flight as he dove down beneath the treeline and settling on a large branch. He gripped his massive sword tightly with a grin as he looked upon the scene. Vi, the enforcer of Piltover had captured Jinx? What a convenient turn of events. The blue-haired child would have her uses... and she so adored games of destruction.

Without a second thought Aatrox descended from the tree's hovering silently to the ground. "My, my, my... such trouble we've gotten ourselves in... poor little Jinx... captured with no where to go." He smiled wickedly, standing a good nine feet tall. His sleek muscular form glowing unnaturally and faintly along the edges of his muscles. His armor, was part of him, fused to him not unlike chitin, and his immense horns were adorned with battle scars from countless wars across time. His massive, fearsome, triple edged, living sword, idly adjusted and readjusted it's size, as though it were breathing, as it too glowed unnaturally.. He did not even address Vi, as he stared down upon the wild, destructively free spirited Jinx.

Fight... and be remembered... or die... and be forgotten

(OOC: Holy s**t read this Aatrox fanon backstory ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff