10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
Hey guys I just recommended this rp to two of my friends ^_^

Awesome, thank you!

King Champion

Sure. ^_^ no problem. If they do join, i know you guys'll flip. They are awesome.. and well known.

-YourSecets-'s Significant Otter

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
Sure. ^_^ no problem. If they do join, i know you guys'll flip. They are awesome.. and well known.

Really? Epic ^-^

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image Ashton Savage

Ashton had been chosen into the Final Fantasy side, he grew up in the world but was sent off at age 10. He has been training to be a soldier ever since, he's now 18 years old. Everything had gone down hill since the young soon-to-be soldiers left. The town was a mess when they arrived, everyone was disgusted. Plus, they had been making enemies with other worlds. The soldiers started to help fix up the little towns of the worlds. They wanted to be seen as strong.
Ashton sighed, the town was finished and looking awesome but he could care less. He was tired of being in this world. He was tired of being part of Final Fantasy.

((Wanted to get this started))

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Actually here's what I changed

I don't exactly have a story for it, I figured you all could make up your own? But here's some things that are going to be in it. It's going to have a lot of betrayal in it, fights, romances, traitors, etc
I'm not exactly sure yet, but it's basically KH against FF, like they have their own world and KH has their own world. They have not gotten along for years and now it's getting worse because more people are coming back from training. Th men have been away for years, they are now either ages 15-45. Some have already been through wars with the other worlds and some are young and a bit more new to it.

This is a RP on two awesome games Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. Fight is allowed, just no god moding. You can be any character even and OC as long as it deals with one of the series. Romance is allowed too just keep it PG16 and follow Gaia's rules for that. If you're interested in joining please PM either myself or AsherIsSexyful with the information. Also have fun.

Username:

Series:

Name:

Description:

Race:

Sexual Orientation:

Weapon(optional):

Powers:

Element(s)(optional):

Crush(optional):

Theme Song:

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Diana Foteini

Username: The Sphinxy

Series: Kingdom Hearts

Name: Diana Foteini

Description: Diana is the daughter of Ansem the Wise, the mayor of Radiant Garden. At a young age he decided to have Vico, a Moogle butler/guardian, accompany Diana wherever she went to keep her safe as well as a strange keychain of a crown with an angel and demon wing. When the heartless invaded her home world, a very young Diana with Vico was sent alone on a gummi ship set to Traverse Town by autopilot. Ansem was going to join her in another one, making sure she was safe first, but never made it. His whereabouts to her are unknown.

She was then raised in Traverse Town by the kind townspeople. When she was older she grew curious about the other districts and decided to check them out with a concerned Vico following behind her. Everything seemed well until she was attacked by a shadow heartless. Diana'a keyblade appeared before the shadow could get her as she swiped it away. Now fully knowing she is a keyblade's chosen she decided to train so that one day she could leave and explore other worlds and help out the light.

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weapon: Inner Confliction (Keyblade)

Powers: Bringer of Light!: A strong light envelopes Diana's keyblade and makes her striking power quite powerful. This takes quite a bit of energy out of Diana however.

Seeker of Darkness!: An ability that covers Diana completely in shadow, good for distraction or hiding. However this is a bit dangerous as it involves darkness that could possibly corrupt her heart. Diana only uses this technique when absolutely necessary and there is no other way.

Elements: Light and Darkness

Crush: None yet

Theme Song: Rather Be by Clean Bandits

Marion

Username: The Sphinxy

Series: Final Fantasy

Name: Marion Tonomi

Description: A very energetic and kind of hyper girl with a thirst for adventure. She knows about the bitter hatred between the Final Fantasy world and Kingdom Hearts world and wishes it would end as she has always wanted to see the Kingdom Hearts world. Her head is constantly in the clouds as she also daydreams about joining the sky pirates as it sounds like a lot of fun to her. Despite her somewhat reckless behavior that tends to get her in trouble, Marion is kind and helpful to those who need the help.

Race: Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Weapon: Silvery Chakram

Powers: Knows simple magic but isn't very good at it. Knows spells like Fira, Blizzara, etc.

Element: None

Crush: None yet

Theme Song: Maybe by AKB48

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out