• Waffles! 25
User Image
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Shou Tamashi
Where at: Forest Springs
Currently: Dipping his feet in
Keychain: Lost sentiment; Lockdown, Nobody Keyblade
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Shou's first thought when she introduced herself, would be more questions. So it was a surprise when she didn't let go of his hand and dragged him over to the springs. He wsn't used to being pulled about, though he didn't want to just yank his hand away from hers. As they approached the spring, she let go and settled back on the rock he saw her on, then teased him. He almost bit his lip, he wasn't expecting this to happen, then again, he wasn't expecting to hit a branch and tumble like some cartoon. He may never get over that, but it seems like she didn't take much notice at it at least. He sighed, he might as well join her, and it'd be rude to just leave. He was trying to remember what he was moving for. Shou shook it off before taking off his black shoes and curling up his pants. He dipped his feet in, and pulled them out quickly. He didn't like hot showers, so springs were in the same boat.He lowered his feet in slowly, til he could keep them in. It made him feel better all right, the steam clearing up his head. He looked to Skylar as her name was, and her smile faded after speaking. Maybe she was expecting him to say something? "So, do you spend your off time looking for springs in the forest, or is that just by some dumb sheer luck?" He said it teasingly, hoping to bring a smile back to her face. "And since we've got the time, what's your story? Who are you, where did you come from, why do I have a feeling you're interested in me?" He said, teasingly again. He hoped to bring up her mood, which seemed to be going bland to him.

Vladimira Knight
Skylar Amor

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
                                                                                                            ____________________________
                                                                                                            WHY ARE YOU OUT AT THIS TIME?

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                    xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

xxxxxx⇜ ǝ ɹ ɐxx ǝ ɹ ǝ ɥ ʇxx ʇ ɐ ɥ ʇ ⇤

post layout by apo-chan

██ xxM - MNSTERS xx۩

at xxxnight . . .

Skylar watched the boy join her in the springs. Her eyes going back to the water. She could see her bare feet in the crystal clear water and it pleased her. His voice coming through her mind, but she didn't bother to look up at him. A chuckle escaping her lips at his comment. "Dumb sheer luck I suppose,''She commented as a small smile played on her lips. "I do enjoy the woods though. It is calming. Away from all the chaos back at the campus,''She finally stopped giggling, but the smile stayed on as he asked her even more questions. Her head tilting glancing to the side at him. "Uhm, you get straight to the point. I like that,''She commented back with the same teasing manner. She was having fun, and she wasn't going to let that fade if she had anything to say about it.

"You know my name, and I think it is safe to assume I came here because I have a keyblade as well,''Her head turning back to the water as she moved her feet in it feeling the warmth over come her. "And your feeling might just be correct, Darling, ''She teased back not letting him win this little match. Again, having to much fun. A hand coming up to run in through her long blonde locks. Her blue eyes gazing at the man who introduced himself as Shou only moments ago. "Besides, why should I tell you if you could use it against little 'ole me?''Her voice playful and also sweet as she glared at him batting her eyelashes. Her lips forming into a playful pout.

Phoenix347

« мσσ∂ » content
                                                  « кєувℓα∂є » Cosmos Keyblade
                                                  « ωιтн » Shou Tamashi

Dangerous Survivor

9,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄═══════Juto Kurisaki═══════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

═══════════════════════════════════════

Juto smiled in comfort at the both of them until one of Kaderots guards appeared before him and told him they needed to talk. He didn't know what it was about, but as the name Seikatsu came from Noels mouth, his eyes widen in interest. "Very well then, meet me back at my office quick as possible." Juto replied, saying goodbye to Natalie, kitsin, and the recently arrived student Cade before returning to his office at a fast pace. If it is a message from Seikatsu, whatever it is he would only want Juto to know and only himself before he tells the other if it isnt a secret for them both. "This better be important...what is it Sir Noel?" He asked him as Noel arrived to his left after him.

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

~Sandrine "Sandy" Bellerose~

Sandrine had apparently missed enough from earlier in the day. She'd gotten there to the area the big welcoming to students was being held though. Looking around some people scattered off doing whatever they were doing, and others together chatting in pairs and groups already. Sighing, 'Mhm...great...I got out here late...hnn, guess I'll just get some food and find somewhere to sit,' she mused to herself.

Going over to the tables to get herself something to eat, Sandy moved over to go sit by herself. Just watching the commotion around her. She wasn't anti-social or anything, but everyone already seemed pretty content in their own current interactions, she wouldn't want to interrupt. So until then, she was being a silent observer.

((ooc:....baddd bad post...forgive me for that I was just trying to get her intro done...and having a crummy moment right now >.>...a leak from the apartment above me...freaking water flooded into my room...

Annnyway, Sandy is free for interaction~))

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Natalie Grace Mydia
History of Kingdom Hearts teacher

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Natalie was a little disappointed her jab hadn't gotten to Juto,but she supposed with the appearance of Noel.The name the guard spoke of rang a bell,Kaderots father if she wasn't mistaken.Juto of course decided to leave her in the dark,saying they should meet up in his office , she didn't like it but she wasn't going to pry.As Juto said his goodbyes she waved lightly before she felt something hit her chest.She was already annoyed with Juto for leaving her behind,though he had every right and reason to do until the information was ready to be shared with the other teachers.Having a student blatantly ignore common sense and use a corridor of darkness to enter the school grounds into her chest was putting her over the edge.

To his questioned she merely frowned,crossing her arms under her chest in an annoyed manner"Yes I do mind Mr Oscuron"She stated sternly,as much as a slacker that she was she did take teaching seriously,most some of the time"You should be more careful about using those corridors of darkness,while they may pose little threat to you they can be dangerous to the other students over time.While your here I'm going to tell you to refrain from using them,with the only exception being an emergency, it isn't hard to walk to where you need to go"She told him sternly,handling it like she felt a teacher should. Normally she would have sent him flying,but she didn't think hitting a student was very good idea,on the first day.

User Image

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Shou Tamashi

Shou took off his gloves and pulled out one foot, which he started to massage while he listened. I had regular showers, but few chances to dip his feet in a hot spring. "You must have better luck than me, thought I think some chaos is needed if you want to keep things in order." He said when he had a chance in between her sentences. She sounded like this was some sort of competition, who could have more fun with the other. He let her finish what she had to say before he replied. Shou thought for a quick bit about it before he responded. "Of course I know your name, though I was hoping for something different that what seems to be the usual background story of the others. I wish I could hear at least one other person say they came here without knowing. At least I would know someone in the same boat then." He looked back at Skylar, running a hand through her hair, it was like she was trying to make herself more attractive. Mission accomplished he thought to himself before he spoke. "I figured that much, usually those feelings I get are correct. Usually, it awkward if it wasn't this time." He switched feet and began rubbing again, it's been a while since they've gotten more attention than moving across the ground. He tilted his head when he said "Now being called 'Darling'? Either you've forgotten my name or I made a better first impression than I thought." He looked at her, seeing her lips pout. He raised an eyebrow, not something he's used to. "How could I possible use info against you? It's not very honorable if I wanted to duel you. Besides, I'm not gonna summon some Heartless and attack you. Course I'd happily accept a challenge, no matter how cute you make yourself to be." He said with another grin. He dueled with Temin back at the graveyard almost everyday, making it the closest thing to a hobby he's had.

Vladimira Knight
Skylar Amor

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                    xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

post layout by apo-chan

██ xxM - MNSTERS xx۩

at xxxnight . . .

Skylar listened when he talked as she continued to run her fingers through her silky hair. When he finished though, she just smiled and laid her hand in her lap. Her blue eyes gazing at his. "You made a great first impression. Not easy to forget someone that feel right into your life literally, now is it?''Her voice taunting but in a sweet manner as she gazed back to move at her feet slowly moving back and forth in the water while he massaged his. If it wasn't for him, she would strip and be in the water in no problem, but she must refrain unless she was able to run back to the school for her bathing suit and then come right back, but she wasn't going to leave the poor man waiting all alone. Besides, it might not be his thing. She had to remember with someone else around she couldn't always do what she wanted.

When he commented about the challenge, she smirked still gazing at the clear water. "I don't think it would be much of a challenge, Shou,''She said emphasizing his name this time. Her head rising up, tilting back, and gazed at the sky as she talked. "So, what is this usual background story you are talking about? You peeked my interest,''Her words still contained about of teasing flare in them as she tilted her head to the side to gaze at him. Her blonde hair flowing behind her figure with the exception of a few strand making their way down her chest and in her lap. Knowing her, though, she might be one of the people that had the usual background story, but most people's backgrounds story didn't involve them killing someone; hers did. She held her sigh in as she just continued to smile at the man waiting for an answer or an action. If this conversation goes well she just might end up inviting him to her dorm so she could get comfy in her bathing suit, then head back out here.

Phoenix347

« мσσ∂ » content
                                                  « ωιтн » Shou Tamashi

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Shou Tamashi
Currently: Enjoying the springs

Shou replaced his foot into the spring and leaned back, and cushioned his head with one arm, while reaching up as if to grasp the sun shining through the trees. She seemed to be taking a liking to the spring, maybe she wanted to take a dip before that tumble? Makes me wish I arrived just a bit later he thought to himself, and then said "You never know until you try, Miss Skylar." He said her name with a finer tone, in response to her tone while saying his. "Challenge or not, it would still be fun to do, you should try it sometime." He dropped his hand down, resting it across his stomach, before he remembered the chocolate chip cookies he grabbed and pulled one out, leaning up to munch on it. He looked over and twisted the cookie around in his hand. "Want one? I've got a few more." He offered before answering her question. "It seems to me that the 'usual story' is someone got a letter, telling them about this university, and so they were packed up and sent off" He moved his arm in a motion as if the cookie was flying up and away before bringing it back to his mouth and taking a chunk. "I think I'm one of the few who had no clue what was going on before I met my teacher." He sighed before continuing; "I really should have payed more attention to history class and those stories."

Vladimira Knight
Skylar Amor

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                    xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

post layout by apo-chan

██ xxM - MNSTERS xx۩

at xxxnight . . .

Skylar continued to gaze at him as he laid down and seemed to reach for the sun. This brought a smirk to the girls face while he talked, but it soon ended with a stunned expression when he offered her a... cookie? She chuckled ever so slight waving her hand softly in front of her. "No thank you. Call it a tick, but I don't think I know you enough to accept food from you just yet,''The smirk playing back on her face teasingly as she gazed off into the distance and he continued to talk about how the usual story went about. Her head tilting to the side gazing up at the tree tops. Then he went on about meeting a teacher? Did I miss that in the lecture?, she couldn't help but think. She did attend, but that doesn't mean she was there mentally.

"History class was such a bore though. True, I learned some of the most fascinating things in it,''She commented as she put one of her soft fingers to her bottom lips as she tried to think of one. Something normal, at least. Her history teacher was a nut at school. "One I remember was Roman Emperor Gaius, I do believe, made his beloved horse a senator,''She put her finger down and laid it back on her lap. Her head tilting as she turned it to gaze back at him.

Now time for the life story, she suppose. "Well, not much different. I went to a private school, did well in school, but like any other child I caused a bit of chaos,''The smirk still staying on her face as she remember one time catching the teacher's lounge on fire. They never found out it was her, but her mother knew and punished her; not going anywhere but school. Wasn't like she didn't do that already. She didn't have a lot of friends. "I found out about my keyblade at twelve? It has been so long ago,''A hand coming to rub the back of her blonde hair until it rested on her lap. "I kept it hidden. Hell, I was a child. I thought it was my imagination going wild or something.''Now it was time for the deeper stuff. Her smirk faded as her eyes gazed off into the water to stare at her naked feet while she spoke. "I didn't have to use it until I was fifteen because of my father. He was a great guy and would never let us do without. I loved him but only because he was my father. Other then that I loathed the ground he walked on. When he came back from war he never had been the same, but he went straight to work. It wasn't soon after he started abusing my mother and me. When I was fifteen he tried to even kill my mother. I guess he snapped, so I had no choice but to use my keyblade on him. Simple as that,''She nodded her head a bit as she gazed up at him. A small, gentle smile on her face as she continued but speaking even softer. "My mother loved me. I know this. But after seeing me kill my own father with my strange weapon, it wasn't no choice at all for her to ship me off here. I don't how she found out about the school, and I don't want to know. All I know is I am here and I am going to make the best of it!''

After her background, she sighed softly of relief. The first person she ever told anything to would be this man in front of her laying down; Shou. She mentally shook her head as the smile only grew, though. "What about you, Shou? I would love to hear,''She finally ended emphasizing the word love. It was true, though. Considering this was the first person she talked to at the school, it would be nice to already know they have one thing in common; holders of keyblades.

OOc: By the way, I did not mean for this to be that long xD I am sorry! D;

Phoenix347

« мσσ∂ » relaxed
                                                  « ωιтн » Shou Tamashi

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
            User Image

Kaderot UchihaUmsake

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

════════════════════════════════
Prince of The Umsake Family
════════════════════════════════

User Image

"Mr. Noel had to go back to prince Umsake's side so you will be speaking to me," An angelic woman stood in front of Juto now with a calm but slightly worried look in her eyes. Sitting on the top of Juto's desk now as she held out an official letter from Seikatsu. "King Seikatsu wished for me to hand deliver this to you..its of the utmost importance" The letter read;
                                                                            Song for the letter
                                                                            Dear Juto,

First I would like to thank you for taking my son in for training as I believe there is a great deal of power within him but sadly he still doesn't know how to use it yet nor does he seem to care..I hoping that you can change this as I can't seem to get through to him as we have become distant thanks to my duties as king.

This though isn't what I'm writing to you about right now. Im afraid I have some terrible news to share. Lein Chi Nikushimi, the man that started the Great War of Twilight has broke his seal and is free once again. I fought along side your ancestor against him many centuries ago and lost many friends in that horrible war. I as well as many of the keyblade master had hoped on the final day of that five year war that we had sealed him forever but it appears forever is a lot shorter than we all thought.

Around sunrise the seal on New Haven was found broken along with the seals on Twilight city, destiny islands, and radiant gardens. The four great seals of Master was suppose to keep him locked away till either we could change him back or destroy him. I fear that he will never come back to us as you may not know but he was once my friend and fellow keyblade master...we all saw so much potential and even master Yen Sid said he was the best master he had ever seen. Sadly he was born a of a race of beings filled with massive amounts of darkness which in the end won out against his heart.

Please do not pass this information to your students at this time but do inform your teachers. I don't believe he will strike the school at this time due to being weakened for so long but be on guard. I will come visit the school in two weeks to see how things are going as well as to strengthen the barrier around the school. I would come sooner but my duties as king proceed over the school at this time as my people need me. Be safe Juto and be strong.

Signed, your friend,
                                                                            Seikatsu Hazama Umsake

The angel woman eyed Juto to gauge his expression while she waited for an response. Back at the hall, Kaderot was eating quietly by himself till Laura managed to drag him over to some of the other students. Taking a seat again by several other students he saw on the train, Kaderot munched on small sweet cake and listened to them talk.

Pit sanin

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Shou Tamashi

Shou stayed laying in the grass as she spoke and turned his head to face her, though it was a little odd when she refused the cookie. She's fine with dropping the hint she's interested yet taking a chocolate cookie? He thought. He listened in to what she was saying, thought every move she made was distracting. This wasn't like him to be this interested, he didn't even know where she's from. As if on cue, she started spilling her life story. He couldn't help but grin, it seems people were a bit easy around him. As he listened to her, she talked about learning of her keyblade when she was only twelve. Am I the only one who's found out during an attack? he thought, as clearly everyone seem to be getting theirs either from others or just finding it. When her tone changed, he sat upright, still watching her, this didn't sound like it would be a fairy tale from now on.
As he listened to this part, he almost dropped his jaw. Although she has a start that sounds like most others here, her involved attempted murder, maybe even more than that. No with the story finished, Shou just looked at her in awe and confusion. That's not just some light story, and he never ran into that stuff while in Radiant Garden. When she asked about him, he relaxed a little and fell back to laying in the grass. Partially because this grass was lush and acted as a pillow, but also to remember.
"While it may not be as simple, nor as serious, mine's one of those off tales in my opinion. It first starts out in my home, Radiant Garden, on my 16th birthday. At first, it was a normal day and I was spending time with friends, until I left at night and started home. That's when they appeared, the Heartless as I've been told they're called. At first, I ran, thinking they were simple some punks or a mugger, but when I faced them in an alleyway, I saw what they were. I tried attacking them, but nothing would touch them. One jumped onto me and punched what looked like a hand into my chest, and then the darkness began to swallow me from below, enveloping me and my heart. Just as it covered me, and I could see only a slight sliver of light, there was a bright flash, and I saw myself holding my keyblade, Lost Sentiment. After that little event, I kept silent, thinking I just dream't it up or something. Of course, nearly a year later I was attacked again, and this time decided to leave home; didn't want my parents or friends involved. Soon, I ran into my teacher after riding a train to a graveyard of keyblades, Where he taught me up to a couple of weeks ago. Few days after that, I rode the train again to a wizard, who sent me again on the train here."
When he finished, he opened his eyes and looked to Skylar for her reaction before making a smile: "Might not have much at the end, but what's the audience's opinion on the story?"

Vladimira Knight
Skylar Amor

Demonic Phantom

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                    xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

post layout by apo-chan

██ xxM - MNSTERS xx۩

at xxxnight . . .

Skylar watched as he raised himself up. Her head tilting once more as she glanced over at him. Was her story shocking? Of course, it probably wasn't the "usual" story, but it was her story. Not to soon, though, he fell back on the grass, and she couldn't help but fall back with him with her feet still dangling in the water. He talked about finding out when he was sixteen during a battle nonetheless. Also, darkness swallowing him. His keyblade though saved him. Then, a year later he was attacked again and not wanting his parents or friends involves, he left. She nodded her head gazing up at the sky before turning her head to him and continued to listen about the train rides. A smile crossing her face when he asked what his audience thought on the story. Her hands going over her chest as she clapped still laying down. "Bravo! I give you a 9 out of 10. Your acting could use some work,''She teased with a smirk on her face as she gazed back up at the sky.

Her mind racing with tons of questions to ask, but she wanted to keep it subtle. She knew his name and now his back story, but she wanted to know more about the darkness in his heart. Was it still there or did is just vanish when his keyblade appeared? Would that be a personal question? "I was thinking about jumping in. Would you like to head back to the campus with me so I could change into my bathing suit? I think you would enjoy it yourself after that nasty fall of yours,''Her serious tone ended with the playful remark at the end. She wasn't going to let him live it down, but she found it cute. Her body rising as she stood up with her dripping feet on the grass. Her hands coming in the air and her feet stretching so she could stand on her toes. She let out a small moan while she stretched. "I think we could both use it anyway,''She commented putting her hand back to her side and the other gently on her hip. She gazed down at the male with a soft smile.

Phoenix347

« мσσ∂ » relaxed
                                                  « ωιтн » Shou Tamashi

Blazing Protagonist

13,200 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
Rei Noize

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hm..?" Rei had woken up to the sound of Myra's voice. She said something about not having his food and a mishap with fruit. She had fruit juices on her hands, too. He wondered what could have possibly happened over at the food tables. "How do you even... Nevermind. Sure, I'll come with ya." He jumped to his feet and stretched.

"Just a head's up, if Red over there gets mad at me for leaving our spot unguarded, I'm so blaming you." He said, referring to Lucina.
Luscious Warfare

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Shou Tamashi

Shou kept a straight face as she replied as the audience. "Never was a good actor, I guess my private performances are better than public appearances." He was half expecting her to be shocked or awed, and half expecting some questions at the end, since it was quite an odd story. As she stood up, he stayed in the grass and watch. Nothing he could say which hasn't already been said multiple times. As she stretched, he blushed a bit, but it faded as she came back to a normal stance. he felt along his head, He wasn't bruised or anything, and he's taken worse hits back at the Garden. Plus, he had a crazy thought, but he might as well have some test to see how she really is. "Not sure if I was given a swimsuit with my dorm or not. Besides, I don't think I would have to change." He said, sitting up straight and pulling his feet out of the spring and sitting cross-legged, waiting for her reply.

Vladimira Knight
Skylar Amor

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Falling to the abyss
Kitsin
Your heart is dyed in darkness
But do I have the strength to save it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"sorry about that, back in the badlands its a good trick for storing food, everything here is so different" he said "though the real trick is getting it to decompress, unless you prefer food the size of a pill" he said as he just trough the food he had compressed in his mouth and swallowed, all of the juices had been squeezed out so he doubted they had any taste anymore. Kitsin looked at Lucina with a little surprise as she said she had ten pairs of shoes just like them. Kitsin wondered what she could possibly use that many shoes for. After a moment he remembered that she was from another world, perhaps over there they needed that many shoes strange people, all of them he thought.

The boy Kitsin had met on the train soon walked over an apologized for throwing an green apple. Kitsin smiled a little at hearing him talk, he still spoke weird, perhaps he was actually from many years ago though Kitsin doubted it, it would take more than talking to convince him. Suddenly a cold breeze seemed to go through Kitsin and he felt as if he was being watched but when he turned around he couldn't tell by who there so many other people eating and talking if someone was watching him Kitsin couldn't tell who. Meanwhile off a distance from the school on top of a large hill a man was watching the school and the students below, his eyes, which were a piercing yellow color singled out one boy, Kitsin. The man watched for awhile before getting up and disappearing

Is there anyway out?

KillerKitty#4

Luscious Warfare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out