. . . .The Beauty's The Beast . . .

~Proton Legacy~

~ You Have A Way of Moving Me
A Force of Nature, Your Energy
It comes Naturally, You know it does.
~You are the Thunder and I am the Lightening

And I love the way You Know Who You Are
And To Me Its Exciting~

Xaltles felt a cold mist draping over her shoulder as her body swayed side to side, hearing Xard singing a a song about food and some sort. Her body froze as she held her breath, wondering what Xancel felt. She made a stressed expression, trying to peer her way across into Xard's eyes. ". . .Eating your friends. . . A friend? . . . What is that?" The nobody whispered aloud smoothly, thinking about Xard's intentions for the 'Box that Promised Salvation'. "What happens when you eat them? Can you gain a Heart that way? I want to know. . ."

Xaltles was quickly pulled by the arm and away from Xard's chilling grasp, stumbling for a moment to follow Xancel as he spoke of something urgent. She frowned softly for not having her questions answered, but begins to observe the chaotic scene before them. Standing on the outer portion of the temple was a clear view of the once majestic city, falling and crumbling into the ground as armies of heartless cloud the streets, stomping burning down everything in their path. The ground began shifting with the heavy quakes of what seemed like God's clashing in battle.

""Look out, tell me what you see. . .""
It was obvious what was happening, and Xaltles wondered why Xancel brought up such a unusual question. Hiding her eyes Xaltles spoke in with a shaky voice as she glared at the city painted in blood and death.

"I see. . .Destruction. . ." The nobody wasn't sure of what to say, but tried her best to confront what she felt. Leaning over to Xancel's shoulder a strange emotion came over Xaltles, joking playfully to brighten the mood. "Thanks for saving me back there. But I can handle myself. . .See!?" She lifted one small fist to flex, squeezing with all her might, but quickly losing her breath after a couple of seconds of puffing out her cheeks to portray toughness. Even with the 'destruction' that laid before her eyes, she didn't flinch nor feel sadness. For Xaltles, the sight of the destruction was the least of her concern knowing that nothing could be done to repair the damaged already caused. What options did they have now? Would this. . . 'Panty' 'Panda' or 'Pandora'-- Or Whatever-Box, bring Salvation? Even so, did any of those course of actions promise the nobodies of gaining a Heart?

"Marx. Where is this Panty Box?" Xaltles's face was serious and her eyes follow back into Xancel's, waiting for his next course of action. Her eyes traveled around to blink and observe the elegant temples, waiting an wondering when the group to start their journey.

"I'm sure there is something lurking around protecting the Panda Box. No doubt there will be a Guardian of some sort that we will have to fight. . ." She mumbled silently to herself, walking ahead of the group to wander off, keeping her attention focused on one thing to another. She stayed nearby, close enough to hear her groups voices, but her eyes trained on the environment.

I wanna see You Lose your F*cking Minds
And rip apart this place!!!

I'll Tear You Apart, I'll Feed Off Your Heart.

I’m just what you need, the Perfect Disease,

Don’t you wanna Turn the Beauty into The Beast?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Giver

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lance:"If I don't come back, I dont want you to cry for me, alright, Stella?"
x-X-x- Xancel the "VARIABLE BUSTER" -x-X-x-
User Image

"Man, freedom sure is pricey. . ."

User Image

Nobody Number: 10.500.90.100.250.50
Control:Time

Thanks for saving me back there. But I can handle myself. . .See!?"

As she leaned on him, his eyes begin to twinkle. What was this? Affection? It wasnt a bad feeling, in fact, Xancel more than welcomed it. He wasn't the most tactful guy around, so it was easy to see that Xaltles was aware of what happened. "Sorry, about that. But that look in your eyes, it was too much." He laughs a little to himself, nervously. "I just had to do something."

He laughs warmly as a petite arm was shown. "No kidding!" He smiles as he gently pokes the muscle before him. "Remind me to not your bad side!" He smiles as he returns upright. He looks down for a moment, placing his hands on his hips. Thats the last thing i wanna do. . .

"The Pandoras box does indeed have a guardian. But. . ." His hand falls to the back of his head, lightly scratching. Xancels intel from the organization was blunt, lacking in any major details. Go here, kill this, grab this. Simple enough, but a little too short for Xancels taste. he looks back up, only to meet gazes with Xaltles once again. The only reaction he could think of was to smile. "No worries, though! We got you, don't we?" He flexes his arm, and puffs his cheeks out copying the girl. "The bad guys won't know what hit 'em!"

Keyblade: No Name

Dangerous Prophet

"I'll be Watching, Waiting, Hopeful, Praying"
"Will the Storm pass over Us today?"
"Will lighting Strike our Sins away?"

Damon "Double or Nothing" Marx
chaos_Reaper
Theme Song: Storm to Pass - Atreyu
#0099CC #E62020
Marx fumbled up to his feet, searching for the Chaos Reaper, which was slammed out of his hand. Marx looked bac in a sort of Panic. "Xard, did Krotos get the Box out of here?" He called back, soon reverting his gaze to the figure and the beast before him. The hooded figure grins maniacally. "You risk your self for a man to destroy a God with darkness, and madman set on creating a super world, and two whose existences are meaningless?" And truthfully, it was foolish of him. With the actually head honcho of nobodies standing before him, his nothingness couldn't lay a scratch, and he was left utterly useless without his keyblade. He sighed, but grinned up at the figure and the hydra like beast that spat out its roars at the struggling group.
Marx looked back to Xard again, unsure of the intention of his old nobody allies, face with the decision of loyalty to allies or their faction. He stood a place out a hand. "Xard." He began, an odd grin on his face. "For this to work, i need you to take them, and replace me..." He pointed to the two nobodies, conflicted and confused. Marx shook his head and grinned again. "With something darker." An obvious request. He needed the Darkness to win, even at the cost of himself.

((Color me with a lazy post and I need to kill Marx off now.))

"Watching, Waiting, Saving, Breaking"
"Will the Storm pass over Us today?"
"Or is the Future looking Grey?"

Dangerous Prophet

User Image User Image User Image User Image
......"And the Chorus Softens"
"And the Stage Beckons"......

User Image
Din "FIREBIRD" Suzaku
maverick_Flare
Theme: Reminiscence (Music Box Version)

((Carnage))

Din shot glances at the others as they preformed their own attacks up the colossal enemy. Aeowhen and Teya worked at the beasts feet, like Drax had suggested. He called after Drake as he shot above him and slammed himself into the giant's face. The God cringed but grinned soon after swatting the boy downward. Din shot after him, but felt that his speed still wasn't enough. He felt a surge as he reached out to the boy, wanting to reach him before the ground had taken him. His eyes clenched shut, as he felt his body elongate and stretch. He soon felt the charge of a new force bolting himself downward. He grabbed the falling man with no question, shoving a Hi-potion into his hand before setting him down to stand by himself. The colossus Hero was shoved back, and rested on a mountain side as the beast taunted the man with a laugh.
Din began in his usual way, and point to each other member as he shot off his orders. "Aeowhen. I need a big thick pillar, I'll take care of making the point on it. Drake you center it on his achilles and Teya, you force it in. And Drax..." He grinned confidently, "Thanks." And so the attack began. Din felt like the fight had just begun, no longer tired or burnt out. The pillar shot into the air on Aeowhen's command. Din prepared to fly, noticing the odd shine he was letting off on his limbs. He shot forward quickly, spiraling around the pillar and sharpening its top end, which glowed with an immense heat.
Drake concentrated hard, balancing the point with the monster's achilles. And Din whizzed by pick up Teya by her hands. Drake trailed the girls feet and the flat edge of the heated crystal. Din spoke quickly, "The one-two toss." As in what he was planning, as he kicked out one of his legs and began to spin at a high speed. He let go of the girls arms and she shot out towards the pillar. Drakes left dropped to his side releasing the pillar, and with his right directed the girl to plunge the pillar into the tendon. The heated crystal hissed and it charged through the God's flesh.
Din, still amped by Drax's energy had moved and carried Aeowhen to the back of the creatures other foot, as he set down theCrystal Girl, he trailed his powerful flame across the ground and boiled it into lava. He nodded at Aeowhen, who nodded with a small grin and raised a wallof crystal to drive up into the giant's calf. He grinned back and poped away with the crystal girl towards the others, who where already setting up in the next stage. Drax charge up a new energy and tossed it to Drake, who felt himself lift from the ground with ease and a new strength. He felt the power burning in his hand as he released the gravity below the beasts foot.
Din dropped off Aeowhen still raring to go as the girl force another, thicker, crystal wall to lift the giant foot in the front. As Din passed, Teya copied a bit of Drax's handy work and relayed it to Din, who shot up even quicker. the two Auras hastened below the foot charging up their own attack to force the foot upwards. A swirl of Pink and crimson blasted under the arch of the monster tossing int into the air under Drake's minimal gravity.
Din shot up and above the monster as the Hero, Kratos pulled off a bridge oddly, or at least unthought of by Din and the beast as a sword. He twirled in a somersault like a blazing buzz-saw. He stretches out his arms and the power from his friends shoot above him as he continues to twirl. The figures wing span flashes out ward as it slams into the giant. "FIREBIRD HAMMER" Din roars as the figure is thrusted back.
On the ground, Drax and Teya move back to Aeowhen and place one of their hand on her shoulders. The two focus whats left in them to her as the giant God slams into the ground, kicking up debris at the three. In a final flash, Drake and Din appear keyblades drawn and swipe around each other, breaking, redirecting and knocking back the debris. A final chunk soars like a zeppelin towards the group. Din shoots Drake up, who slashes the massive chunk in half, and Din shoot as the halves continue. He locks blades with Drake as the two push their feet outwards and mis direct the massive halves.
After the barrage is completed, Aeowhen glows with a new power, and with her eyes glowing forces a towering crystal to burst out from the monster's chest and into the sky. The beast roars with rage and sorrow as it begins to darken. However, from the darkness three bladed arms push the beast up. As Din begins to lose his grin, The Hero, Kratos shoots over from behind the group. As the eruption ensues, Din calls out. "What was that?! LIGHT? Have your gods Lied, KRATOS!" Soon looking down and towards the explosion warping toward them.
Din awaken harshly, the boggy dreams of the falsities set by the Goddess that had sworn allegiance from himself and his friends. He looked around the Golden and luxury room. "Drake! Drax! Teya! Aeowhen!" Which echoed into the halls. He heard the soft rumble of a growl near him. Din turned to see a golden clad Kratos. "Your friends are beside you Mortal. Resting as you were." The dark man scoffs. "Your struggle in our world is over Din of the Fire, you and your friends have choice to one treasure amongst these halls. Then it is likely time for you to wander to the next plane in peril." Athena whispers as she enters the hall. "You!" Din grumbles as he wobbles to his feet and raises his blade. "Why Was Ares expending Light?" He God of War raises to his feet and steps towards the boy, but is halted by the Goddess. "Din of the Fire, though it is risky to believe only in the purest forms, I shall ease your heart. Kratos has taken over Ares old light and Pandora's Box is sealed once more."
Din scoffed at the remarks, but the Maverick Flare did disappear. He kneeled down to a ring with and odd Omega symbol on it. He flicked in up like a coin, and swiped it out of the air. The ring was more aged then the other jewel in the room. But it was just a memory in the back of his head. "They would keep something so worn in place so rich if it wasn't important, eh Pops?" He whispered to himself. The voice of the Goddess rang in his mind, though its soothing tone was starting to give him an uneasy feeling. "The Ring of Hephaestus? An odd and wise Choice Din of the Fire. With it you can summon the Hammer of the God of the Forge. Though it shall be to your scale, the force behind it will be Godly."

((SO I'm finishing this off, though i do want to allow you all to configure a spoil. Like Din just has.

I think i'm going to make it one power per person, and add it into a new forum.
Please PM me if you want to change Powers.

And I'm hoping to just make it a sort of one group at one time. but spread out. This multiple times thing was and experiment and I'm not ashamed to admit that I couldn't think of anything that made the other group work. Live and learn, I suppose.

I'm going to try and get the adjustment worked out in the next week. And I apologize if the Auto play was too much, though i tried to stick to action of your character rather than personality. Sorry. Again. But I think we needed out of this, and on to the next world. ))

......"And the Lights, Dim to Hide Nothing"
"And I Remain, a Spark of Something"......

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD
THE COLLECTOR OF SINS
"Good thing pie can't lie, damn that unreliable cake!"

As the Nobodies left his grasp, he just smiled bigger when the spoke of destruction and hearts. Now that he could use for some fun and games. If hearts was what they were after, then he could give them all the hearts they could ever want. Would it be their heart? Probably not, but they never said they wanted that one back. "HEARTS! HEARTS! HEARTS! SO DELICIOUS LIKE TARTS! TARTS! TARTS! BUT THEY MIGHT MAKE YOU FART! FART! FART!

"So that is what you want, kiddies? Well Uncle Xard can give you that. Being affiliated with the darkness and heartless, I can get you that. Contrary to their silly, silly, name. Strong heartless have hearts inside them, ready to be set free. We just have to find the ones that will match you. Surgery is like that, you see. Because we can't just swap organs between you and me. The puzzle pieces have to fit, that is the key. And then we can have a little party! I just need you two to sign on this contract here and..."
explained the madman, summoning up a contract and quill from small dark channels near his hands. There was a sudden clang, and Marx's keyblade went whizzing passed his face, slicing through the parchment that he held up in the air. "If you can't read, that's fine. I'll read it too you, but no need to get mad at the pretty paper," scoffed Xard before vaporizing the legal document and pen with a loud pop of sound magic.

Marx's sudden request got his completely divided attention for a moment long enough to hear the start of a deal. Ignoring the head honcho Nobody that suddenly appeared for unexplained reasons, Xard frolicked over to the keyblade wielder. "Don't know, don't care, how does that sound for Crumpet and the Poncho Box? If he did, I hopes he likes the present inside! I know I would! said the Dark Seeker in a singsong voice. The madman suddenly took hold of Marx's hand with a surprisingly powerful grip. "What I do care about is your offer. I'll take them to the next world in exchange for your heart, alright. If you want the darkness so badly..." he sneered as his keyblade, End of a Heart, slowly materialized into existence; coils of darkness swirled together to create the dark weapon, "Then who am I to deny you? Good-bye, Damon Marx, and 'Hello' OBLIVION!" Once the weapon fully came to be, Xard plunged the tip of the blade into Marx's chest, releasing the darkness harboring inside the warrior and the heart that held it from its shackles. Xard's grip on Marx's hand sent even more overtaking darkness to the once light filled soldier to assure that the transformation would be finite. When he let go, Xard skipped away, with a jolly look, back to the two Nobodies.

"A deal, is a deal, my pretties. Time to go. OOOOOOONNNNNN-WWWWAAAAARRRRRRD! he yodeled before a dark channel appeared behind the two close together nothing members. Without any warning, and not caring to listen to protests, Xard clapped his hands together, empty once he dismissed his keyblade, and sent a sonic boom their way in order to force them into the portal behind them, where he would join the duo shortly after once he saw the full extent of his handy work. "It's only the first world, and I've already made my connections here. So fun! Oh so rewarding! If this keeps up, my super world will be a reality yet!"

Dangerous Prophet

./.-./.-.-./"YoU dOn'T hAvE lOnG"
"I aM oN, tO yUo".-.-..-..

User Image
NUMBER : -X
DAMON : sl33ping_Lion
"GLORY" or "THE DEATH OF KINGS"

As the Darkness swept over the sharpest point of the Temple, and the nobodies where still left in the chaos of watching a person they had come to fear and the person that they had come to rely on, both warped in the impossibilities of battle. The Man of Nothing twisted into a roaring and rambling beast that shot through the air, tendrils of Darkness rippling behind him and the howls of the other beasts cheering him on. And the Nobody Champion, twisted and conformed into the shape of his Hyrda creature, as beam of nothing shot into the old temple, attempting to crush the being in Dark. A new figure had watched on the scene for sometime. And he felt the battle coming to a end soon enough.
He walked over to the other o the two nobodies lost on the sidelines and spoke out to the man, Xancel, he thought Marx had called him. "What will you do, Nobody of Time? Will you send this soul to try and reclaim herself in oblivion? or will you spare her?" The figure in the outlandish black coat extends his right hand to the Hydra creature, and the Sleeping Lion Keyblade appearing. The Dark Creature rears it's head in anticipation. "Whether or not you strike down that girl, is a decision of your own. As by the end of this, he will fall by that creature or myself." The creature returns to its own fight. but keeps it's sight on the new Nobody at all times.
The Nobody laughs out maniacally. "You stupid beast, If I want you back, you would be Dead already!" The figure continues to laugh as the Keyblade in his hand disperses. He hold his side for a moment, remembering enough that his laugh were a bit much, and cause his sides to ache. He pulled back his hood, revealing his scared face and red glimmering hair. The patch on his right arm was clearer, it was obviously the mark of the old rumored Neo-Organiztion that was closer recognized as an Anti-Organization, fit on destroying Organizxation XIII. The young man's hand clicked over his ear. "Vladr? Is the Dionysus online?" The man continues with his conversation and releases his ear after a moment. "It's time to decide boy. Or I will just have to take her from you. Ether way, I do this for him, not because the Hero is my title." He stood firmly before the two and crosses his arms. "Choose NOW!" He roars in his low a phaspy voice.

..-..-.-."ThE tImE iT hAs CoMe"
"To DeStRoY...".-.-./.-././
+-=-+"YOUR SUPREMACY"+-=-+

Capricious Dream
StellaYuna

Romantic Giver

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lance:"If I don't come back, I dont want you to cry for me, alright, Stella?"
x-X-x- Xancel the "VARIABLE BUSTER" -x-X-x-
User Image

"Man, freedom sure is pricey. . ."

User Image

Nobody Number: 10.500.90.100.250.50
Control:Time

This man. . . Xancel knew all too well who this man was. Though he had never seen the man directly, he's felt this presence numerous times before. His ominous aura made even the Nobody of time feel something. Fear. His deep voice echoed throughout every inch of Xancels body, shaking him to the core. His eyes fall upont Xaltles. The girl had no idea what was going on. All Xancel could tell was she was feeling the same fear that was imposed upon them by the Master Nobody who stood before them.

He hangs his head low, sliding the hood over his eyes. "As you command, master." With sadness in his eyes, his hand reaches not for his keyblade, but for his personal buster sword, "Honor In Time." In a cold voice, the master of time calls out to the girl. "Xaltles. . .draw your weapon. . ." His words chill even himself to the bone. His hands grip the handle of the blade, his thumb resting on the edge of the sword itself. This. . .has to be done. . .

Keyblade: No Name

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
Xaltles
User ImageForget Me FrostUser Image
. . . .The Beauty In Me. . .
Stella: "No matter where we are, our hearts will bring us together again."
. . . .The Beauty's The Beast . . .

~Proton Legacy~

~ You Have A Way of Moving Me
A Force of Nature, Your Energy
It comes Naturally, You know it does.
~You are the Thunder and I am the Lightening

And I love the way You Know Who You Are
And To Me Its Exciting~

Xaltles's lips curved into a small smile as Xancel imitated her gesture. He began poking her bicep as she flexed her arm with all her might to reveal her toughness. In truth she didn't want to appear weak, even though her image screamed her passive side it felt better to give her new comrades some confidence. "Hm? A. . .look in my eyes? Everything will be alright Xancel." For some reason the idea of someone saving her was absurd, but she was thankful to actually have some form of concern from another individual. As he let out a soft laugh, the soldier spoke of 'not wanting to get on her bad side'.
Making a confused expression Xaltles whispered back, "We have Bad Sides? How do you unleash those?" Xancel was quick to answer her previous question about the creatures the group had yet to face.

"The bad guys won't know what hit 'em!"

Raising her head she glared up at Xancel to give him a weak smile of assurance.
"Hmm? Me? I need some more practice fighting actually." Xaltles nibbled on her lip to brush her hands to fix her bangs, softly lifting her palm to solidify some ice shards in her hand. The cool icy aura calmed her for the moment before Xard began singing his songs about hearts and what-not.

"The puzzle pieces have to fit, that is the key"

Catching her attention Xaltles reached out to touch the paper contract Xard handed out. "If it means finding my own heart . . . Help me find those missing pieces. . .Ah--?" Marx quickly shot his keyblade between herself and Xard, tearing the contract he held up. Holding her breath Xaltles turned her eyes back and forth at her three colleagues. Marx was quickly transformed into a new being of some sort at his odd request. Xard revealed his keyblade, glowing in black energy as the tip pierced into Marx's chest to release a wave of energy that engulfed his body.

A 'Man of Nothing' appears before Xancel and Xaltles, questioning Xancel about destroying someone. Obviously, it was her, feeling eyes dart into her direction after Damon's remark.

"It's time to decide boy. Or I will just have to take her from you."

Taking one step back Xaltles frowns at Xancel as he commanded for her to pull out a weapon. Sadness burned in his face, but Xaltles held her empty tone. Without much words, a long sharp ice staff grows in her hands to materialize into 'Proton Legacy'. The keyblade trickled with small flakes of ice with the tip of the blade pointed. Unsure of what to say or feel, Xaltles simply did as she was commanded. Her eyebrow twitched as her green eyes shifted into a serious tone.

"What is it Xancel. . ?"

Xard began humming some more as he created a Dark Channel, ready to push the nobody inside. "W-Where are we going?"

[[OOC: Good Lord. I did my best. crying ]]

I wanna see You Lose your F*cking Minds
And rip apart this place!!!

I'll Tear You Apart, I'll Feed Off Your Heart.

I’m just what you need, the Perfect Disease,

Don’t you wanna Turn the Beauty into The Beast?

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image DRAX
THE LOST ENIGMA
"If you're looking for a hero, you found the wrong guy."

Drax felt himself slipping away as Ares exploded with light. It was as if he was fading from reality. As his vision darkened, he reached out towards his friends. He tried to at least get a hold of one of them, and see if he could pull them out or vice versa. Whatever was happening, Drax did not like it, and wanted to get out; however, all he could do is dream. Dream of memories that were not entirely his.

Upon awakening, Drax bolted upright in a cold sweat. He had forgotten what his dreams had told him, but he knew the feeling of fear and dread that still lingered from them. He looked around to see Kratos and Din conversing about a ring and choosing a treasure. He did not understand what was going on, but he did like getting free stuff.

Before getting up, Drax surveyed his surroundings. He was in a magnificent hall filled with various treasure to choose from. He even two pairs of treasure on either side of him. Seeing how the owners were not up yet, he thought he would take full advantage of the situation while the other awake people were distracted with idle chat. Outstretching both of his arms, he lowered his hands to the respective bosoms of Teya and Aeowhen, and gave them a quick and playful squeeze. "Honk! Honk! Wake up, ladies. We have some door prizes waiting for us," he said to them then hastily got to his feet and bolted away, hoping not to be on the wrong side of a fist.

He had to choose something quick with the time he had to choose an item from the treasury before whomever gave him the opportunity changed their mind; Teya and Aeowhen would probably be in hot pursuit as he searched for something good. Seeing something shiny in a wooden display case, he popped it open and snatched up a coin that looked to have some expensive value to it; both sides held a blindfolded goddess, but upon closer inspection one goddess was happy healthy and while the other was sad and in agony. Drax could not make heads or tails of what it did, but it was shiny and felt important. "I call dibs on this nifty coin here. I can't read the inscriptions though. It's in some language I don't understand," shouted out Drax as he held up the coin for all to see.

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
User ImageTeya Locheart - The Wild SoulUser Image

~I don't want the Future.. I just Want the Present to Stand Still..
So I can Stay Here With You~

Teya was blinded by a light before she could react to see where the rest of her comrades stood. Before she knew it she found herself slowly waking up to someone pushing her to wake up. She slept soundly on the cool marble floors of some tall ancient looking halls, soon rubbing her eyes to see herself lying next to Aeowhen and Drax reaching out to them. Growling with rage Teya swung her left leg to kick Drax's hand as he bolted off towards a table cluttered with shining treasures and jewelry. "Drax you Idiot!. . .Oh. . .Wow, we can choose what treasure we want? Thank you so much!!" Her eyes sparkled along with the gold and silver of antiques decorated among the shelves and tall tables.

Walking up to approach Drax from behind she sent a punch into his shoulder, brushing him off to the side to glare at one particular crystal clear orb that dangled on a gold necklace, a small imprint of a face of the fair goddess, Aphrodite. Pulling the gold necklace over her head Teya tucked the moon-orb into her jacket, turning her head back at Drax. "A ring. . .And a coin. . .
Drake? What are you taking with you? Do you see your Phoenix Down anywhere around these treasures"
Drake simply shrugged his shoulders, not bothering to look down to Teya and keeping his eyes to study each treasure thoroughly. It was as if he was running a complex technological system in his mind, taking note of each item before picking the one felt was right. She smiled and leaned over to help pick out the correct item, but Drake soon brushed her off to the side, getting annoyed with her constant disruptions.

Teya motioned towards Drax, whispering in a soft growl. Her hair fell across her face to hide her pout. "Quit being a pervert Drax its not funny! Touch me one more time and I won't hold back . . .Oh, your coin, why did you choose that one?" Leaning in to observe the coin had an odd picture of a goddess blindfolded.

Roll! Open Your Soul, Maybe Lose Control Inside Of This Phenomenon,
Just Let Your Self Go,
And Let Everyone Know
User ImageYou Move To This Phenomenon.User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash