Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi i've seen some amazing RPs here and decided to try and do the same.But you gotta obey some rules.

RULES
1.Be literateMake out your actions.e.g. Riku stared at the rooftop and said to himself "Are we really gonna do this?"
2.Keep it PG-13romance is ok but no cybering!!!
3.No godmoddingeven if you are that good the keyblade will beat you and you will be banned
4.OOCOut of chat (()),(),[],{}
5.ThoughtsIN italic
6.ACTIVENESSvery important but sometimes i need to go cause IM IN A DIFFERENT TIMEZONE IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ITS MORNING RIGHT NOW!!!

Plot
After the gate has been sealed, the keyblade wielder has gone missing.And so is riku.Some say they went on a quest to find their life,others say they went on another adventure,most say they we really need their help realy....
A new evil has found the legendary spells of Teleportation and skeleton key.Thus,he has opened the door and attacked them unexpected ly.But without the keybalde what will they do?

Characters
Sora-Will be avalable in the later part of the game
Riku-Will be avalable when you reach Hollow Bastion (new)reserved:Momorio-Shuichi
Kairi-
Leon(Squall Leonhart)-
Yuffie-Sadmoogle
Aerith-
Cloud Strife-Ansem_1c3 (temporary until some1 takes him)
Goofy-
Donald-

Neutral characters
Ansem-will be available when you reach hollow bastion (new)
Mickey(Hoded)-will be available in the later part of game
Unknown-will be available when you found riku

Bad characters
New Evil-
Maleficent-
Sphiroth-
Hades(controls the titans)-

To join as made up:
Name:
Weapon(if you want keyblade you can either have Light or Dark.2 IN THE WHOLE GAME)
Bio:
Appearance:
Made ups:
Name: Nite
Weapon: long sword ((see appearence))
Bio: Is a loner and keeps to himself but is a master fighter
Appearance:Like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.but younger

Name: Shinji
Weapon: Light Keyblade: Oblivion
Bio: His mother had a special "gift" and his father and the village members where afraid of these people and would kill them if they found out. They found out.. Half the Village had come and killed his mother.
Appearance: User Image

Name: Rain
Weapon: A silver staff that has a bright red heart at the top, which glows brightly before it's drained of MP.
Bio: Rain is a more conserved and quiet girl, who can fight acceptionally well. She was raised learning to protect herself. Rain sticks around Aerith when she isn't wandering around. She likes to try to cheer people up, but knows when to but out of people's business, but sometimes she inches into other's business a tad too much.
Appearance: (Find image soon...) She has light orange hair that reaches her waist, her eyes are soft crimson, a near pinkish color, and she wears a red skirt that reaches a little above her knees and ankle shoes. Both are red with gold trimmings. She wears also a red shirt that has belled out sleeves and the edges are lined with gold also. She wears wrist length gloves that have the same trimmings.)
Name: Nite
Weapon: long sword ((see appearence))
Bio: Is a loner and keeps to himself but is a master fighter
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But younger
Can i be a person with a keyblade?]
(Could I be Riku when you guys get to Hallow Bastion?)
((Ya ill reserved it for you and you can choose light or dark kyblade))
((thanks, where does the story start?))
((i forgot to say you start in traverse town right now if anyone joins lol))
Quote:
((i forgot to say you start in traverse town right now if anyone joins lol))

(Ok, someone PM me when you get to Hallow Bastion then.)
Name: Shinji
Weapon: Light Keyblade: Oblivion
Bio: His mother had a special "gift" and his father and the village members where afraid of these people and would kill them if they found out. They found out.. Half the Village had come and killed his mother.
Appearance: User Image
Nite is sitting in the corner table in the tavern, watchig neverybodies movement. He scans everybodies eyes, seeing who is friend and enemy. Not many enemies tonight. Too bad. He orders himself another beer and calmly waits for something to happen. Nite quickly checks the stool beside him, making sure he has his sword still.
((May I be "The Great Female Ninja Yuffie"!!? ^-^))
Cloud has just went through the entrance to Traverse Town.At one minute i was battling Hercules and the other minute im here im gonna take that new evil guy out
Shinji just entered Traverse Twon and scanned the area. He had been very catious ever since the " the incident"
Nite sips his beer and keeps scanning the faces, hoping to find a familar one or an enemy, hoping for the second one. Nite finishes his beer and orders another.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff