Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Time has moved forward as fifty years have passed since Sora's adventures. With his help the darkness was sealed away for this passed few years. But, it seems that the seal has been broken. Heartless have swept over the worlds and things have turned for the worst. As the Heartless feed on the darkness in peoples hearts new Nobodies are created. Now new members of the old Organization have been sprouting up. However, it seems that there are more then there used to be. It's now known as Organization XVII, after it's seventeen members. It's now time for 7 chosen people of light to stand up and fight against the new threat. But, will they be enough to stop this horrible new threat? Or will Organization XVII claim Kingdom Hearts as their own.

OOC Page

Profile Page

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Rules

1. Please follow all Gaiaonline Rules and Regulations.
2. Romance, comedic antics, drama, and fighting are greatly encouraged, however keep it PG-13. Cussing is also fine, but no f-bombs or n-bombs.
3. Be respectful to all people who join in the rp. I want this rp to go well, so we need to get along and enjoy each others company.
4. Do not post any OOC comments in the rp section there is an OOC Forum for you to use. We don't want to waste time in character talking to each other.
5. If you want to be one of the 7 guardians of light, please send me a request first titled, "I'll protect the worlds." and then your character Profile titled, "The light beyond the darkness."
6. If you want to be a member of Organization XVII you must send me a request first titled, "I'll capture Kingdom Hearts." and then your character Profile Titled, "Only anger will make you strong."
7. If you want to make your own character from neither side just send me a request titled, "Which side should I choose?" and your character profile titled, "If only I could be strong."
8. Just in case you are curious, Yes only the 7 guardians of light are the only ones who can use keyblades. Everyone else will have use various other weapons.
9. No god modding. No one's character is absolutely perfect. This includes auto hitting and dodging.
10. Since this is a semi literate rp, I'll want everyone to post often. At least once a day if you can, or more. Post at least 2 - 3 paragraphs. If you are having a slow day and can't come up with a good post, writers block in other words, then it's understandable. I'll not get onto you about things like that.
11. Post a ninja somewhere in your profile so that I know you read the rules.

(if you are unsure about something, please send me a pm with your question. More rules will be added as I come up with them.)

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Profile and Reservation Skeletons

Reservation Skeleton

Name:
Affiliation: (Organization or Guardians)
Played by:

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Weight:
Height:
Affiliation: Organization or Guardians
Weapon: (If you are a guardian you may have your own Keyblade or an existing one. You may also have 2 keychains.)
Power bases: (Are you based on Strength, Defense, or Magic)
Magic/Powers: (Magic can be used by anyone, but powers are only given to the Organization members. Everyone's magic and powers start at level 1. Ex. Fire Blizzard Lightning)
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Current Reservations

Guardians

Name: Cloud Sirius Arashi
Affiliation: Guardian
Played by: Cloud Sirius Arashi

Name: Chris Leanne Fiquette
Affiliation: Guardians
Played by: Wulfie McWolf

Name: Diana Fotieni
Played by: The Sphinxy

Name:Leo Lionheart
Played by: DragonXabwa

Name: Dalton Nolan
Played by: Clatter Calavera

Name: Eocil Kobollti
Played by: yeti frostgale

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Organization XVII

Name: Ivan Ivory
Affiliation: Organization
Played by: Zero_ErwinSmith

Name: Xia Malificia
Affiliation: Organization
Played by: The Sphinxy

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Name:
Affiliation:
Played by:

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Keyblades

Kingdom Key

Jungle King

Three Wishes

Crabclaw

Spellbinder

Pumpkinhead

Fairy Harp

Metal Chocobo

Oathkeeper

Oblivion

Wishing Star

Olympia

Lady Luck

Divine Rose

Lionheart

Diamond Dust

One Winged

Destiny's Embrace

Stormfall

To be Continued...

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud ran through the town as heartless chased after him. He had jsut gotten them away from a girl just a moment ago. They seemed more determined to get more hearts since he first started his journey. It wasn't easy keeping these people safe either. But, he was determined to keep the people of Twilight Town safe. That was, until he was sure he found one of the other seven guardians. However, that wasn't going anywhere at the moment. For now he just had to do what he could.

Cloud was now far enough that he turned around to face the creatures. "You're dead now you bastards." Light shined from his hand and a strange sword appeared. It looked like an angels wing, but it was in the shape of key. Cloud held up Hearts Lament and then charged in. He attacked the creatures. Within a few moments the shadows were gone, and Cloud remained victorious. He gave a sigh and then the blade disappeared from his hand. With nothing left to do, Cloud turned to leave without another word.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User Image

The blue haired female strolled quietly around the strange new town. She felt lost and confused..."It's so weird here...."
                          she uttered looking from one building to the next. Far different from her home in Wonderland. Well whether she liked it or not she was here and had to make the best of it. That didn't seem so hard. Slowly she stumbled onto Market Street. Looking around she noticed a few little black creatures running around. The same ones she encountered at home. Frowning Chris narrowed her eye and reached for her trusty sword. Sadly the sword she once had was missing. "Really?" she asked looking at her side. It was true....the sword was missing.

No time to think about that; time for her to act. Christalina took off running. Last time she tried to just punch them it didn't do anything. Then again neither did her sword. "Gah!"
                          she wasn't a runner! Chris was a fighter! She'd get her chance when the girl found herself in a back alley. "Cornered! Heh.....guess I gotta kick your asses." she said turning around to face the small horde of creatures. "I don't care if your cute!" she yelled reached to punch them when a bright light began to glow from her hand. When the light faded a randomly looking sword appeared. It was blue, slightly bulky, it seemed to have a snowflake at the end, and it seemed to be shaped like a key. "Huh?" when the key hit the black creatures it seemed to take it down.

Now this is how it's suppose to be. These things were going DOWN! Chris swung away taking down one at a time until she was alone once more. "I knew I was awesome."
                          she smiled before looking at the key thing. It was amazing, and it worked against those things! But she couldn't help but wonder where did it come from? Then again stranger things have happened....and that was just today. Throwing the blade over her shoulder Chris continued on her exploration of the town.

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Leo Lionheart

Leo was standing in the courtyard facing Leon. Lining the courtyard was the shops of Radiant Gardens, shop owners watching on with interest. Leo was blind to the surroundings, his focus was in front of him. Leon was standing at ease, like always. just begging to be attack, but Leo knew better. This was insane, Leo would attack, Leon would block and put Leo back in his place. It was time for some changes. Leo's grip on Lionheart tighten. His palms sweating. He charged at Leon, who made no movement. He brought the steel color Key up for an overhead two handed strike. Leon rolled his eyes and brought up his Gun blade to block, again. Leo smiled. As he brought down his blade onto Leon's, he dropped one of his hands of the Key, Leon's eyes widen, Leo's now free hand was palm open at Leon, Leo focus his energy. His hand burned, bright red flames danced along his palm and fingertips. "Aaahhhh!!" he yelled as he shot the small fireball at Leon. The fireball buzzed by Leon's head and exploded behind him. Leon then round housed kicked Leo back to the floor. Lionheart left his hand, disappearing as it hit the ground, Leo grabbed his stomach trying to block out the pain. Leon walked up to him and held out his hand to help him up.

"I meant to do that."
Leo said as he took Leon's hand. "Yeah, you finally did something new." Leon said. They walked over to a small wall and sat down. "I wont ever be as good as you Leon." Leon didn't answer. "Come on, I am hungry for another knuckle sandwich!" He said laughing, calling Lionheart to his hand in a flash. "Not right now kid." Leon said, "We have to go somewhere, Cid gave me a gummi ship, he heard rumors of the Heartless attack a place called Twilight Town. We are going to see if the rumors are true," Leo's eyes widen, he only heard tales of gummi ships and how they can travel to other worlds, but he didn't want to leave this place unprotected, "What about here, what if they attack again?" "Don't worry, the others can handle it, now that they are more prepared. Our home wont get caught by surprise again." Leo still was not sure but he also couldn't let another world be attacked. "When do we leave?" Leon stood up and walked away, "Now." Leo ran behind him.

User Image

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud was heading his way back from his mission. Now that the people were safe for another day things would be okay. Right? Well, not entirely. As Cloud was walking home he stopped as he heard a female voice coiming from an alley. It was strange she sounded determined. That was new. Cloud walked over only too see a girl surrounded by Heartless. Why was it always a girl in trouble? He always seemed to be saving alot of girls as of late. Cloud was about to charge in and help out when a blinding light lit up the whole alley. Cloud covered his eyes as the light got brighter. When it cleared he looked at the girl to see she was holding a keyblade.

No way! She was a guardian of light? That would mean she was one of the people he was looking for. Cloud decided to stay out of the way and not get in the way. He needed to see her ability with his own eyes. As sat on top of a trash can and watched as the girl used the keyblade to protect herself. When she finished it vanished completely leaving her alone... or at least that's what she would think. Cloud started to clap his hands together befoer saying, "Very good. I'm impressed. You're skilled with a blade. But, you still have a long way to go before you're ready to face the Heartless. Or at least the stronger ones. Those are just the foot soildiers. There must be a bigger one some where around here. That's the second wave I've seen today." Cloud put his hand to his chin as he thought about it. If this was true, then he needed to alimenate it quickly before things got worse.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User Image

Chris was about to stroll off with the new weapon she somehow acquired when she heard someone's voice. Looking around she found who was speaking to her. Who the hell did this....this....this KID think he is!? "Excuse me!? A long way to go? HA!" she scoffed at his remark. "I'll have you know that I'm a knight in the queens court." How could he say she needed work when she was skilled with a sword...perhaps a sword like this was stranger than her normal blade, but so what? Oh well, this guy didn't know her or where she came from so it's not his fault that he would say such rude words. But speaking of those creatures made her frown. Foot soldiers?
                          "Bring'em on~"
                          she smiled and stood there with confidants.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces