Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sora wakes up in the flower pod Namine put him in to restore all his memories. As he gets out of the pod, he sees the two other pods with Donald and Goofy. Those two are sound asleep. Sora looks about and is wondered were he is. He locates Namine who is sleeping in a chair. As he goes closer to her, a strange man appears before him. "Sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light, the one who battles the darkness. But there are those of the twilight who will meddle with your mission. Defeat them if you wish but to do so, you must get out of this castle..." The man dissapears and Donald and Goofy wake up. Namine dissapears also... Sora is somewhat confused.

Sora, Goofy and Donald all remembered what happened before they came to the castle but not what happened in the castle. Sora feels something in his pocket. He pulls out the Twilight Town area card. "What's this?" Donald and Goofy looks at the card then they see a closed door at the other end of the room, they try to open the door but it doesn't budge. Sora then got an idea and held the card up, the door opens and they look at each other then walks through the door...

Sora, Donald, and Goofy enter an area and encounter the Enigmatic Man. "You! I've met you before!" Sora yells with some anger. Donald and Goofey are shocked. "Yes we have," the Enigmatic Man says, crossing his arms. And you lost but re-claimed the memories you've lost." "!?" Sora is shocked and confused and so are his companions.

They're here..." the Enigmatic Man says and he then disappears. Neoshadows spawn out of the ground and begin their assault. Sora, Goofy and Donald repel their attack and destroy them. With no other way out, They leave the way they came in and go all the way down to the first floor. The Enigmatic Man appears again. "Before you leave, you must fight fire..."

Sora,Donald,and Goofy defeat the Enigmatic Man and escape from
Castle Oblivion and retrieve their memories but all off the Unknowns
are still alive even Vexen who mysteriously became revived.While Sora,Donald,and Goofy are walking out of Castle Oblivion a bright light shines which through a mysterious door in their way destroying Castle Oblivion after wards they all walk through the door and see themselves in Twilight Town an again but they see it differently then before with now being a bustling city with people. Afterwards Sora peers into the distance
at the central area to see Leon,Cloud,Kairi,Yuffie,Aerith,Riku, and King Mickey waiting for him.So Sora,Goofy, and Donald dash quickly towards them happy to be together again but not aware of the new heartless called the Nobodies which are white heartless along with the Neo Heartless,the Heartless,Ansem,all the Disney Villians,and the Unknowns who have come back once again......................................................

Rules:
Normal forum rules.
Romance allowed, keep it PG-13
Post your info and wait for a confirmation. If I'm not on, I'll appoint someone for that...
Use proper grammer, spelling and punctuation.
Any problems? Questions? Cookies? Didn't think so...

Note: The following may spoil things for people who haven't played KH: CoM yet, continue at your own risk.

Characters:
Sora w/ Donald and Goofy: Ryusu
Kairi:
Riku w/ King Mickey:
Cloud:
Namine: Eden_Irudis
B.H.K.: [Tamashii]

Axel:
Larxene:
Marluxia:
Vexen:
Lexaeus:
Zexion:

Ansem:

Note: .There are NOW made-ups!
You may have two characters
Man somebody join.
I can play namine...
|OoC|Can I play as the BHK? Of course, I shall give him a name.

No made-ups yet? Aww... I wanted to give the BHK a sister. ._. ||
[Tamashii]
|OoC|Can I play as the BHK? Of course, I shall give him a name.

No made-ups yet? Aww... I wanted to give the BHK a sister. ._. ||

when all of the spaces are full then you can control the two.
|OoC|That'll take foreveeer. gonk -sulks-

Anywho, I'll need to think of a name... Gimme a sec.||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas