Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Day 3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the trainers slept, the night soon faded and a crisp, cool morning rolled around.
Rise and Shine, Trainers! A new day has begun!

Greedy Trader

User Image
                                                        Trainer - Lily Sage Waterford
                                                        Pokemon Team - Murdoc(Seel), User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cherri(Cheribu)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

The specialty trainer pulled out her region map after sitting down as Seel and Cheribu played around. She thought about it and grabbed out a little pokemon food for them as well while she figured out their next course of action. Looking over the map, Lily saw that it would take about a full day to reach the Cable Cars in Tri-Stone Canyon to head to the next town. She'd have to go through Route 1 first though. “A winding forest and a canyon..” She said a little sad. “Doesn't look like they'll be much, if any, little ponds or springs on this Route Murdoc.” Lily looked at the Seel, whom frowned but he didn't seem to mind too much. The map listed some pokemon types native to this area and Lily figured she could catch maybe one or two extra for trading or just battle any pokemon she didn't want for the team to gain experience.

She really didn't want to bother with the Canyon itself, seeing as she had no interest in the pokemon that would most likely be living there. Exploring the caves might be fun though? Maybe she could bump into someone who knew their way around caves and they could train their pokemon and explore a bit? “Hmm. Well. I don't think I'd have to worry too much about visiting the Canyon.” Lily held down the region map for her pokemon to see as she pointed out where they would be heading. “Seeing as I have a strong water and grass type on my side.” She added with a wink. Murdoc held his head up proudly at the comment, while Cherri just blushed and danced around the water type. Lily was glad her new pokemon where warming up to her so quickly. Hopefully they would trust her decisions in battle as well.

“Well, my darlings,” Lily began as she got up and dusted off her behind after packing up the food and map. “I believe it's time we set out on this journey! Would you like me to carry you, Murdoc? Oh, you as well Cherri?” She asked her starter, and team beauty, but he just shuck his head and started hopping lightly down the path. Lily had to suppress a laugh as her and Cherri skipped after him, the little berry pokemon opting to walk as well. “Do let me know if you would like a ride though!” She called to Murdoc as they caught up with him in no time. The three of them made it further into Route 1 slowly, but surely. They weren't being too bad with their time down the trail. Seel refused to let himself hold the group back, but after a while, he settled for letting Lily carry him. Lily stroked behind Seels ears and down his back. The petting helped and he went along with being carried. Cherri wanted a ride too, so Lily let her sit on her shoulders, one berry on either side of her neck.

Lily and her two pokemon had made their way nearly to the middle of Route 1 before exploring a bit in the forest. She wasn't in any hurry to get to the next town, so the three of them figured taking their time wouldn't hurt anything. It wasn't a race after all. Once night fell, they set up camp, ate and went to bed early so they could greet the morning sun as it arose. Waking up however, the three of them where greeted with clouds and a chilly morning. Lily shivered a bit, hugging the sleeping bag tighter around her.

-Time Skip to Present-

“So much for sunshine today.” She spoke to her sleepy pokemon. Taking out her pokedex she checked the weather. “Oh, looks like rain, we'll enjoy that, eh?” She nodded to the two pokemon as they yawned and stretched. Lily made a quick breakfast for Seel, Cheribu and herself before cleaning and packing up their camp. Murdoc put out the fire while Cherri helped throw dirt on top of the flames. “Why thank you for the help my dears!” Lily praised her pokemon and petted them. The three made their way back to the trail that would take them towards Tri-Stone Canyon only to notice that they had backtracked nearly to the beginning of Route 1.

“Whoops! Looks like I lead us the wrong way.” Lily chuckled and Seel just shock his head at her while Cherri skipped around. “We weren't in any hurry anyways, here, I'll carry you for a while.” Lily offered and scooped up the sassy little Seel before he could object. He was getting used to being carried around by now and enjoyed the extra attention Lily gave him when she held him. Since Murdoc was in her arms, if was easier for her to scratch behind his ears while they walked. Even if the weather was going to be rain, that was no excuse in Lily's book to just take it easy. Her little team needed to train, more so then they needed an easy day of relaxing.

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████
                                                        mood - jolly
                                                        where - near beginning of Route 1
                                                        with - Murdoc(Seel)/ Cherri(Cherubi)
                                                        etc -
                                                        yay, brought Lily over from the old thread :D

User Image <- Click for Inventory and Pokemon Team!

Fashionable Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx

⋰¨⋱.◜◝.⋰¨⋱⋰¨⋱.◜ What time is it? Oh it says it right there on my Pokénav... It's still very early. I could wait an hour and go. But then I won't have the advantage of being an early bird. All of the good Pokémon would be gone.... But it's so cold...

Sun filtered through bright red window curtains, dappling the mop of messy white hair on Troy's head. He lay the wrong way on the bed he'd claimed the night before, legs and head dangling over either side of the twin sized bed so that he could stare at the wall. He'd decided when he'd arrived he rather liked the Pokémon Centers in Kenzu. They were cozy and simple and not nearly as bad as he'd imagined. And since he'd miscalculated and arrived in Mauves Town right around midnight it was worth it to have a comfy bed to sleep on.

Alright, if I change quickly I can hit up the lab and be on the road just as it starts to warm up. Maybe I can make it to the next town before lunch... Eh, scratch that. It'll probably be dinner time. Lifting his legs for leverage Troy sat up and grabbed his bag, rifling around for a change of clothes. Once freshly changed into a nice button-up shirt and slacks he swung the bag over his shoulder and headed out. He gave the head nurse a hearty good morning as he left and made a bee line for the Pokémon Laboratory. He'd heard tales of what these facilities looked like but even grandeur descriptions failed to capture the true busy feeling this place held. Even in the morning there were assistants moving about to get the day started and he wandered until he came across the woman he was looking for, a lovely lass by the name of Sequoia. "Good morning!"

━━═══════≡≡≡≡≡═══════━━
we know nothing about our world
everything
we believe is ǝslɐɟ
except that which we call
ʟ̸ᴇ̸ɢ̸ᴇ̸ɴ̸ᴅ̸
━━═══════≡≡≡≡≡═══════━━

» team «
        None yet

» inventory «

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.3,400

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pokeball x7

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Medicine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote x5
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Paralyze Heal x5
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion x8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Item
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Escape Rope x3
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Repel x5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Key
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry Bag x1 (5 Berries total, listed in Misc.)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod x1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. TM Case x1 (0 TMs)
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Map x1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miscellaneous
        A sleeping bag
        A pot and skillet
        Basic toiletries
        One change of clothes for most occasions
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2 Oran Berries
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3 Cheri Berries

» location «
      I am with Professor Sequoia at her laboratory, currently awaiting the chance to receive my very own starter Pokémon.

Mistress Dahlia
Gettin' my new starters! And I believe it's Harley's post next with her and Ariadne. I can't really remember.

Pesky Detective

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.E t h a n x Y o u n g

▶▶▶ "ETHAN!" She yelled, waving her arms back and forth. A young man descended from the skies on an Altaria, landing softly on the low rolling hills of Verdanturf.
                                                        "Hey mom! I'm ready to head out now, I got all my stuff packed already. You guys take good care of Jimmy and Kasi for me, alright?" He patted his two pokemon on the head before rubbing his eyes. He felt a little teary, after all they've been through he had to leave them behind to face a new journey. "Don't worry, I'll be back. For now my parents are gonna take care of you. I'll come back and tell you guys all the things I saw and all the places I've been." He told them, struggling to hold up a small smile. This was one of the rare moments when Ethan would shed a tear, he's usually so full of life and so full of energy. A few deep breathes in and out then he shook his head back and forth. Gave out one last sniffle then faced his parents. "Thank you guys so much. I'll call you often, don't worry about me." He hugged them tightly. His mother held back tears and his father patted him on the back.
                                                        "I'm proud of you son. You've accomplished a lot. We got a lot of customers here thanks to your advertising. Go to this new region and advertise our shop some more." His father said, patting him on the back. "Keep your head up. If you're ever in trouble, call us." His father was a tough man, he was sad that his son was leaving so soon - but he wasn't one to cry.
                                                        "Oh Ethan, you should bring a scarf! And and a coat! Oh Ethan, it might be really cold in that region!" His mother was frantic, she took off his backpack and made him wear a navy blue coat over his striped shirt. She also placed a matching scarf around his neck. "BE SAFE!" She hugged her husband, watching her son mount a salamence.

Ethan mounted his neighbor's salamence after getting his backpack on. Once mounted, he patted him on the neck which was the sign to go. "Bye guys! I'll call later!" He cried out as they became airborne. He loved being in the air, it made him feel free. Not only did it save him a lot of walking to do, but it gave him a feeling like no other. It felt magical being up in the air, being able to defy gravity and soar through the skies. Of course it wasn't him that was doing all the work, it was the pokemon! Now they are the lucky ones who get to experience this feeling anything they wish, they have no limits whereas humans did. If it weren't for technology of course. Ethan loved being in the air more than anything, even if it's just a short ride. He stretched out his arms and laid back on the salamence. He let out a big sigh of satisfaction as he watched the clouds pass by, he was so close to them that he could literally get up and reach for them. It wasn't just flying pokemon that Ethan loved, oh no. He loved all sorts of other pokemon as well. They were all unique in their own way, but he does prefer a few over the others.

The long journey allowed him to clear his mind and relax, being alone and staring up at the clouds really helped. Now that they made it to their destination, salamence started to descend down, Ethan stopped him and said, "Aye, no need for that bud. I'll get off right now! Thanks for the ride, take care!" He patted him on the side before slipping off. They weren't that far from the ground, just a few feet away. He landed right in front of the laboratory. He felt a little nervous, but that will blow over soon. He walked into the lab and made his way towards the professor. "Hey there ma'am! Thanks for the invite, I'm Ethan. Nice to meet you Professor Sequoia." He handed his pokedex to her. He didn't feel as nervous as he did before, now he just felt excited. He wanted to know what kind of starter he'd get!

Location? || Professor's lab!

Pokemon || N/a

Mistress Dahlia
          Getting starters

User Image

User Image

мσσ∂: Both of them are nervous and excited.
ℓσ¢αтισи: The lab
¢σмραиу: Each other, the professor, and the guy in front of them
σσ¢:

When Ari and Stefan received Professor Sequoia’s letter they could barely contain themselves, even Ari who was generally calm couldn’t help but jump around with Stefan in excitement. They reached into their savings and were able to manage 7,000 pokédollars each.
                                                      It was an emotional time for the twin’s mother when they boarded the train to Mauves Town, but eventually they pried her off and were able to say their final good byes.
                                                      We’ll be back to visit! Don’t worry mom, I love you.” The blond brought his mother in for a big hug.
                                                      ”Don’t work yourself too hard, okay? I love you.” Ari said as he bent down, kissing his mother on her right cheek. Then they finally boarded the train.

✱ ✱ ✱ ✱ ✱

It felt like it had taken forever traveling to the professor’s lab, but forever finally ended and they were standing right outside the doors that would change their lives forever.

”C’mon, Ari! What’re you waiting for?” Stefan said in a rush, he was practically jumping out of his shoes. Before Ari could respond Stefan had grabbed his hand and was rushing into the lab.
                                                      ”Stefan, calm down a little bit.” Ari said with a small chuckle. He was used to his brothers energetic personality, but he had to remind Stefan every now and again to chill and take a deep breath.
                                                      Stefan gave a quick nod and walked over to a green haired lady who he recognized as the Professor, although there was a guy in front of them. Stefan was bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet impatiently; Ari rested his arm around Stefan’s shoulders in hopes he could calm his energetic twin. Stefan stopped bouncing about and leaned into Ari with a sigh.

As soon as the professor was done with the guy in front of them, Stefan was already greeting her. ”Hiya, Miss Professor! I’m Stefan and this is my twin brother, Ari.” Stefan said in a sing song voice. Stefan quickly pulled out his Pokédex eagerly to show the professor.
                                                      ”We greatly appreciate your invitation, thank you very much.” Ari said with a small smile. Stefan nodded quickly in agreement. Ari took out his own Pokédex, chuckling softly at his brother’s energy; it never failed to amuse him.

”Let’s see here, my favorite types of Pokémon are Ghost, Psychic, Grass, and Dragon.” Stefan thought for a moment before figuring out which types he’d rather do without. ”I’m not a fan of Normal, Ice, or Ground.”
                                                      Ari waited a moment before speaking up, ”As for me, I like Ghost, Dragon, Water, and Fire. As for what I don’t like too much, it would have to be Normal, Rock, Fairy, and Bug.” Ari kept a calm demeanor as he listed the different types, although he was about to explode with excitement inside.

ѕιиg мє уσυя ѕσиg, ѕσℓνє му муѕтєяу
                                                      ι ωσит ∂σ уσυ иσ нαям, נυѕт ωαитє∂ тσ ѕєє
                                                      ѕιиg мє уσυя ѕσиg, ѕσℓνє му муѕтєяу
                                                      ι ωσит ∂σ уσυ иσ нαям, נυѕт ωαитє∂ тσ ѕєє
                                                      тнαт уσυ'яє α ρєяѕσи נυѕт ℓιкє мє

тєαм

αяι

name nature ability gender type moves ℓνℓ

ѕтєfαи

name nature ability gender type moves ℓνℓ

вαg

7,000 pokedollars -> Ari
                                                      7,000 pokedollars -> Stefan

Key items
                                                      Pokédex ->Ari
                                                      Pokédex -> Stefan

Pokeballs

Food

Medicine

Misc.
                                                      Notepad and paper
                                                      x3 pairs of clothing -> Stefan
                                                      x3 pairs of clothing -> Ari

Mistress Dahlia
                                                      Starters please!

guro priince's Prince

Man-Hungry Receiver

/////////////////////////////////////////////User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    x
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    █████▒▒xx solboro ◦◦◦
    #916262 for sol

Rolling out from under the cargo deck, a slinky boy in rags, covered in filth from hiding in crawl spaces, emerged with eyes bright, making the rolling waves breaking into the bay look dim in comparison. He wasn't exactly sure where he was but the details didn't matter, he planned on starting anew wherever the ship set sail. A foggy dawn rose on what was a small port city. There wasn't much to see but a harbor but the boy did manage to get some details from locals that weren't put off by the musk of a three-day-old seadog: the Kenzu region. The name was new to him, like a little fish hopping into a newer, bigger pond of life, but the excitement was omnipresent on his face. His work was cut out for him though. Solboro's destination was for a laboratory of the region's acclaimed professor. His past friends told him most journey's started there, a licensed professional to evaluate you and send you on your way with a Pokemon in tow. Sounded like a process, however the end result was pretty worth it.

Trekking through thickets and bushes, avoiding conflict with any monsters took up most of his morning. Luckily for him his body was able to overcome the challenge, seeing as for 16 years of his life like climbed a mountain to collect soot, day in and day out. A little forest trail wasn't going to kill him. Treading through the last foliage, a peaceful town emerged, midst the morning dew and shining sun, the town almost sparkled. Villagers and guests went about their morning in harmonized fashion, either though daily tasks going in empty-handed into a building and coming out with a partner – Solboro guessed he landed in right spot.

Tidying himself up before entering the building presumed to be the laboratory, Sol at least wanted to look presentable. Formally, he had no clue what was required of him to be an official Pokemon trainer; did he need any special forms or doctor statements to show he had a clean bill of health? Looking around at the other trainers awaiting their Pokemon, it was clear Solboro was the odd one out. The only possessions he owned were basically the clothes on his back, curiously eyeing everyone and their little tech-y devices. He did have a cool hat his grand-elder taught him to weave. Oh wait, there was that one device -- now that he realized it one of his prior travelling companions had passed it on to him as a going away present -- looking around it did have a similar look to it, if not with a little... major wear and tear from Sol's poor handling. Blunt in his address, the shorter male made his way forward when the others finished speaking with her, “I want a Pokemon.” Very smooth. Definitely not one to beat around the bush as he handed the device to the women in a mirroring action that he'd seen the others before him present.

Mistress Dahlia

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"Good morning!", the Professor gave the young man a bright smile, soon taking his Pokedex to scan it, "Excited? Hope you get a selection you like. Good luck choosing!", after his Pokedex was scanned, he soon got his three choices.

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Duskull
Level: 8
Nature: Careful
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
- Night Shade
- Leer
- Disable
- Feint Attack

Species: Axew
Nature: Serious
Ability: Rivalry
Moves:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Assurance
- Focus Energy

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Frillish
Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
- Bubble
- Water Sport
- Absorb
- Confuse Ray

Skyeward Dreamer
Congratulations on getting a shiny starter choice!

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ethan! Let's get you that starter!", with a bright smile, the Professor took his Pokedex and scanned it, allowing the machine to process his information before his choices appeared.

Species: Shinx
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Guts
Moves:
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
-

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Rufflet
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves:
- Peck
- Leer
- Fury Attack
-

Species: Murkrow
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
- Peck
- Astonish
- Pursuit
- Confuse Ray

Sarangkohane

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Professor nodded, smiling to them both, "It's no problem and it's a pleasure to meet you both. I'll have to scan your Pokedex's first.", after taking their Pokedex's, she scanned them, let the machine process the information and soon their choices came on the split screen. Stefan's on top, Ari's on the bottom.

[ Stefan's Choices ]

Species: Phantump
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Harvest
Moves:
- Tackle
- Confuse Ray
- Astonish
- Grudge

Species: Espurr
Nature: Timid
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Covet
- Barrier

Species: Skiddo
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Sap Sipper
Moves:
- Tackle
- Growth
- Vine Whip
- Rollout

[ Ari's Choices ]

Species: Noibat
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Telepathy
Moves:
- Tackle
- Snatch
- Supersonic
- Leech Life

Species: Finneon
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves:
- Pound
- Water Gun
- Aurora Beam
-

Species: Chimchar
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Ember
- Double Kick

joseph metheny

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
CHERIE ELISE ATHELLEN

FALL HEAD FIRST, LIKE PAPER ↷ PLANES IN PLAYGROUND GAMES!
xxx/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
xxx ⇣❜ EVERYBODY'S STARRY - EYED xxx HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT xxx ME WITH LIGHTNING!
xxxSO WE BURST! INTO COLORS xxx COLORS AND CAROUSELS xxx NEXT THING WE'RE TOUCHING.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU LOOK AT ME IT'S LIKE YOU HIT ME WITH LIGHTNING.

Cherie kissed her mother and father goodbye, promised them she'd write, and boarded the ship that'd take her most of the way to the Kenzu Region. "I love you!" She called as the ship took off and her parents grew smaller and smaller in the distance. She would miss them, but there was a whole new region to explore. That and she'd finally have a pokémon of her own. The excitement filled Cherie and threatened to spill over, figuratively, of course. She twirled in moment of glee and took a seat on one of the chairs on the deck, waiting for her ride to be over. Some time later the bubblegum haired girl took her first steps in the Kenzu region and gave a smile. Moments later she hopped on a Tri-Stone Cable Car and finished her trip to Mauves Town.

Cherie took a deep breath as she entered the professors laboratory. Her excitement was now melded with nervousness and she shook a little as she walked over to the professor and other people who seemed to be there for pokémon as well. "U-um, hello Professor Sequoia. I'm h-here because of the invitation." She explained in a small voice, holding out her pokédex for her to take and scan. "A-and, um, thank you for inviting me to come here." She mentioned, starting to twiddle her thumbs once the professor had taken her pokédex. Being in a large group of people made her rather nervous, even more so since she'd never met any of them before.

post info
                                                                      location ;; professor sequoia's laboratory
                                                                      with ;; professor sequoia & others
                                                                      bag ;;
                                                                      4,000 p
                                                                      6 pokéballs
                                                                      2 ropes
                                                                      3 oran berries
                                                                      ramen meal pack #1 (x2)
                                                                      pokemon food, meat base (5lb)
                                                                      pokemon food, vegtable base (5lb)
                                                                      pokémon food bowls
                                                                      cooking supplies
                                                                      sleeping bag
                                                                      toiletries
                                                                      notebook and sketchbook
                                                                      pencils, pens, pencils sharpeners
                                                                      map
                                                                      pokédex
                                                                      pokétch

pokémon ;;
                                                                      none

ooc ;;

Mistress Dahlia

Pesky Detective

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.E t h a n x Y o u n g

▶▶▶ Ethan's face lightened up when his starters showed up. "Sweet!" He exclaimed, ecstatic that there were flying types. Hmm, those don't evolve to become big enough to carry me. He thought, frowning. He placed his hands on his hips and let out a sigh, a little disappointed that he won't be able to fly with them. He looked over at the Shinx, scratching his chin as he thought about the possibilities with it. It was an electric type, he had experience with electric. Heck, his first pokemon was an electric type! A half smile crossed his face as he extended his hand to grab Shinx's pokeball. "Alright, Shinx it is." He said before throwing it up in the air. From the bright light emerged a small furry feline. "Aren't you a little cutie." He said, grinning, holding his hand out for the pokemon to come.

Shinx walked over, rubbing his head against Ethan's hand. "Shiiinxx" He purred, coming in closer and clawing at his legs.

He chuckled, picking the little guy up. He scratched him under the chin before waving bye to the professor. "I'm gonna head out now. Thank you for the starter, professor! Have a great day!" He walked out of the laboratory and headed straight towards the pokemart. The first thing he needed to do was stock up on supplies. Dropping Shinx back down to the ground, he walked into the mart and headed to the front desk. He gave the cashier a list of he needed and the cashier happily presented the items to him. Smiling, he grabbed his wallet out of his front pocket and pulled out the pokedollars necessary to buy his supplies. Once his supplies were stocked in his bag, he left the pokemart.

"Okay, time to hit the road!" he tightened his backpack straps and ran towards route one. Shinx followed him to the edge of it where he had stopped to wait for him. "A new day, a new journey. Let's head on out." He walked into the forest with his new pokemon. "I should probably name you." He said, looking down at his new companion. "How 'bout Knight?"He asked.

"Shiinx!" He cried out in delight, it was a nice name. It wasn't too common like "sparkie" or "bolt", now his name will be a little different from the other electric types. Feeling happy about the name choice, he rubbed his body against Ethan's leg and purred in appreciation.

"Knight it is!" He pumped his fist in the air, letting out a laugh. He couldn't wait to hit the new town and make a video call home.

Location? || Beginning of route one!

Pokemon || Knight || Shinx || Lvl: 8 || Tackle, Leer, Fire Fang
          User Image
          5,500P
          6 pokeballs
          3 ropes
          a deck of cards
          3 moomoo milk
          10 oran berries
          1 loaf of bread
          map
          pokedex
          poketech
          old cooking supplies
          sleeping bag
          Mac&Cheese bowls x6
          Ramen pack#1
          Pkm food bowls x6
          Meat base food 10lb
          toiletries

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"Of course, that's not a problem.", the Professor smiled a bit, taking his Pokedex and scanning it. Soon the information processed and his choices appeared on the screen.

Species: Pancham
Nature: Docile
Ability: Scrappy
Moves:
- Tackle
- Leer
- Arm Thrust
- Storm Throw

Species: Sandile
Ability: Moxie
Moves:
- Bite
- Leer
- Sand Attack
- Thunder Fang

Species: Torchic
Nature: Timid
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
- Scratch
- Growl
- Focus Energy
- Flame Burst

hinyala

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"Of course, it's my pleasure! Good luck with your choices!", the Professor smiled and soon scanned her Pokedex. Once it was done, her choices popped up onto the screen.

Species: Azurill
Moves:
- Water Gun
- Bubble
- Charm
- Sing

Species: Munna
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Synchronize
Moves:
- Psywave
- Swift
- Lucky Chant
- Yawn

Species: Mawile
Nature: Serious
Ability: Intimidate
Moves:
- Fairy Wind
- Astonish
- Fake Tears
- Poison Fang

enkelidoo

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxarley ade agnussen
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Harley grinned wide and gave Ariadne a thumbs up, "I just had two Pokemon evolve in the same battle. This is great!", as she hopped in place, her Sylveon cooed and those ribbon like feelers wrapped around her trainers arm after she settled down, "Oh, right! Let's head to the canyon and go digging for some goodies. Sound good to you?", if there was one thing Harley wanted, it was some treasure. Who knows, maybe they'd find something cool! She knew for sure she wanted to see what kind of fossil she'd find, that alone was exciting. Tilting her head a bit, Harley smiled softly as Molly wrapped her ribbons around her arm. Now that was adorable. Harley happily walked over next to her friend, Aria, and waited for her and Inferno to get ready to head down to the canyon floor. Dolly even pointed on ahead where a few trainers were heading, "Let's follow them. That's the way to the elevator shaft for the treasure hunting."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Team & Bag

--✚Team✚--
Sylveon ▪ Molly ▪ Lvl 13
Fairy ▪ Calm ▪ Cute Charm ▪ Holding:
Disarming Voice, Fairy Wind, Quick Attack, Wish

Mareep ▪ Zeus ▪ Lvl 12
Electric ▪ Mild ▪ Static ▪ Holding:
Tackle, Screech, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock

Chansey ▪ Cosset ▪ Lvl 13
Normal ▪ Bold ▪ Natural Cure ▪ Holding:
Pound, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Metronome

Aipom ▪ Banny ▪ Lvl 12
Normal ▪ Bashful ▪ Skill Link ▪ Holding:
Pursuit, Revenge, Sand Attack, Astonish

--✚Bag✚--

4,000p
Pokedex
Kenzu Region Map
Hammock
Cooking Supplies
Toiletries
Container of Assorted Fruits
Ramen Meal Pack #1
x6 Pokemon Food Bowls
5lb bag of Vege-Based Pokemon Food
5lb bag of Meat-Based Pokemon Food
x20 Assorted Frosted Poke Puffs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x2 Potion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 MooMoo Milk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lemonade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Lava Cookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x8 Poké Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 Berry Pouch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1 SquirtBottle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x3 Berry Pots
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Oran Berry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x5 Sitrus Berry

Skyeward Dreamer

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
CHERIE ELISE ATHELLEN

FALL HEAD FIRST, LIKE PAPER ↷ PLANES IN PLAYGROUND GAMES!
xxx/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
xxx ⇣❜ EVERYBODY'S STARRY - EYED xxx HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT xxx ME WITH LIGHTNING!
xxxSO WE BURST! INTO COLORS xxx COLORS AND CAROUSELS xxx NEXT THING WE'RE TOUCHING.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU LOOK AT ME IT'S LIKE YOU HIT ME WITH LIGHTNING.

Cherie's excited eyes scanned her choices on the screen. All three of them seemed amazing, but it was the little, bouncing, blue Azurill that she ended up choosing. It faintly reminded her of the pokémon that lived on the routes near her home in the Kalos region. "I'll take Azurill. Thank you very much, Professor." Cherie said as she picked up the Azurill's pokéball and giving a small curtsy to the Professor before she left. Once she was outside the laboratory she released her new pokémon from it's ball and squatted down to get closer to it, since it was so tiny.

"Hi there. I'm Cherie. I hope we can become good friends." She said giving a small smile to the pokémon. "Now, let's think of a name for you . . . What about Rille?" She asked, earning a high pitched, "Azurill!" in reply for approval. Cherie nodded slightly before she headed over to the pokémart to make sure she had everything she needed before heading to the next town. "We're going to double check that we don't need anything then we can go exploring, sound good?" She asked her bouncing companion, who exclaimed it's name again in response.

After purchasing a few last minute items from the shop Cherie began to lead her pokémon to the start of Route One where their journey could begin. "Azurill . . ?" Cherie turned and looked down to see an uncertain pokémon looking at the forest entrance. Cherie gave a calming smile to her new friend. "Here, let me carry you. I promise nothing bad will happen." She said holding her arms out to catch the pokémon if it chose to accept her offer. "I'll protect you." Visibly relaxing a bit, Rille bounced up into Cherie's arms and settled in before she stepped into the forest.

They didn't make it far though before seeing a boy and his Shinx on the trail, the boy with his fist in the air and very excited seeming. Cherie paused a few feet away from them before she spoke. "U-um, hello." She started. He looked like he was nice and he was new to the Region as well, considering she'd seen him get his Shinx from Professor Sequoia. Perhaps he'd want to walk with her since they we're heading in the same direction? "You're the boy who was in the professor's laboratory right before me, right?" She asked, confirming he was who she thought he was. It would be embarrassing if she was wrong and there just happened to be another similar looking boy with a Shinx, but what were the chances of that?

post info
                                                                      location ;; entrance of route one
                                                                      with ;; ethan young, shinx, azurill.
                                                                      bag ;;
                                                                      3,070 p
                                                                      6 pokéballs
                                                                      2 ropes
                                                                      8 oran berries
                                                                      2 lum berries
                                                                      2 full heals
                                                                      2 revives
                                                                      6 potions
                                                                      ramen meal pack #1 (x2)
                                                                      pokemon food, meat base (5lb)
                                                                      pokemon food, vegtable base (5lb)
                                                                      pokémon food bowls
                                                                      cooking supplies
                                                                      24 pieces of candy (sweet)
                                                                      pokemon crackers (salty)
                                                                      sleeping bag
                                                                      toiletries
                                                                      notebook and sketchbook
                                                                      pencils, pens, pencils sharpeners
                                                                      map
                                                                      pokédex
                                                                      pokétch

pokémon ;;
                                                                      Name: Rille
                                                                      Species: Azurill
                                                                      Gender: Female
                                                                      Moves:
                                                                      - Water Gun
                                                                      - Bubble
                                                                      - Charm
                                                                      - Sing

ooc ;;

Sarangkohane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff