Welcome to Gaia! ::

Great job defeating the boss!

A shame you weren't able to save Virginia.~ 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
But now that the boss is gone, take this time to get to know your new allies. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
You're going to need it. 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

User Image

Hel
Goddess of the Underworld

HP ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up,

then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

X
X
X
X
X
X

Hel gave Jack a sweet smile. She was used to hearing this like this , after all she was worshiped for a great deal of time. "Thank you Jack, I appreciate your kind words." She said. The light suddenly shown upon her face she giggled, it was nice to be out of that hell hole.

Then she noticed her slave still sitting there. Instantly her dark side took over and her hair change to a dark purple as well as a complete armor change. "Stupid mortal, what are these creatures that stand beside you? " she asked Samuel angrily. The pink haired teacher pit his hands up on defense not wanting to take any blame. "I don't know they just showed-" Once more she cut him
Off. "Did I give you the command to speak! No I do not recall it!" Samuel was beginning to get annoyed with this lady. "You asked me a question and I answered it..." She said calmly but there was an edge to his voice.

Samuel looked to Lyra who seemed much more friendly then Hel. "So I understand you know what is going on?" The human asked. Only to be scolded by Hel for talking to her bosom sister.

Where: Boss battle building
With: Various
Mood: annyoed
Stance: Dark
OOC:
HP: 100%

Everfear2

Tetra Kataki

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image

Jack walked up to Samuel, happy to see another "normal" human being. "Hey pardner! Nice to meet ya!" he said enthusiastically, shaking Samuel's hand. "The name's Jack. I apologize for the way Hel here is acting, she's got a bit of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing goin' on. Believe it or not, she's a real sweetheart when she's in her 'good' form."

Jack then proceeeded to explain everything to Samuel, as best as he could... He told about how people from other worlds had come to this one, and been "bound" to humans. He also explained about Polidori. He was sure to include the part about Virginia, how she had been taken away, and how he desparately longed to save her above all else... "You're welcome to join our lil' freakshow if you'd like, pal." said Jack, smiling at Samuel. "At this point, we could use all the help we can get!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff