Welcome to Gaia! ::

Couple rules, not too restricting.

1. Don't swear your heads off. This is Inuyasha, not the Osbournes.
2. Be respectful of your fellow rpers. Don't call people n00b or anything like that, even if it's true.
3. Act like your character! Naraku is NOT sweet!
4. Shikon shard rule is below in madeup form.
5. Have fun!

This is the madeup form.

Name:
Race and Occupation:
Alliance: (Good, Bad, Neutral or Unknown.)
Weapon of Choice:
Personality: (Include likes, dislikes, relationships, etc.)
Appearance: (If you are going to use a picture, make it average sized.)
Shikon Shards: (No more that 5. If you want the shards to be unknown to all other characters, then say so and everyone, excepting Kagome, will be oblivious to your shards. Anyone who breaks this rule will be asked to leave.)

So have fun, yall!
Some time this week, peoples!
Name: Rika
Race and Occupation:hanyou, and uhmm no job?
Alliance: (Good, Bad, Neutral or Unknown.) good
Weapon of Choice: razor ring
Personality: (Include likes, dislikes, relationships, etc.) Shes sometimes kidn but shes mostly annoying and evil. She dislikes spiders... she likes chips!
Appearance: (If you are going to use a picture, make it average sized.) Shes has long white hair and inu ears but smaller then inus. She has a light green kimono with white flowers. The kimono skirt is only to above knees. The sleeves are over her hands
Shikon Shards: (No more that 5. If you want the shards to be unknown to all other characters, then say so and everyone, excepting Kagome, will be oblivious to your shards. Anyone who breaks this rule will be asked to leave.) 3 on a chain around her neck
brb ill be back asap..pizzas here biggrin
Name: Tarea
Race and Occupation: Human, No occupation
Alliance: Good
Weapon of Choice: Sword, but if she can't use her sword she will gladly punch you in the face.
Personality: MAJOR tomboy. When she travels alone, she dresses as a boy and says her name is "Kyo." She likes fighting, and trained as a samurai for awhile before she ran away from home to avenge her father's death by killing Naraku. She has the teeniest crush on Miroku, but some times it shows through.
Appearance: When she is dressed as a boy she wears an outfit like Inuyasha's and a long hooded cloak. When she dresses normally she wears a kimono and you can see her long, brown hair and dark eyes.
Shikon Shards: 1, on a cord she wears under her shirt. No one knows about it unless they go poking where the shouldn't! scream
((OOC: May I be Inuyasha?))
((sure! YAY!))
<center>[Sesshoumaru, and a made-up?]
((OOC: Thank you, tell us when to RP when your ready to start))
((yall go ahead and start without me I'll be back later... stupid homework!))
((for whenever Geri_julia gets back....Can I be rin?))
Seeing as the sky was turning a blood red, I decided to sit in a tree and think of a plan to retrive all of the shikon jewel shards.
I don't want Kagome to be involed in the battle against Naraku, and I definatly don't want to see Kikyo working for him. How can this be? I'm in a place where making everyone happy is impossible. "....Kikyo, Kagome.... stay out of my way....seeing you hurt will only hurt me more...." i whispered while the wind blew my silver hair across my face.
Everything peaceful... for now, but how much longer would it be untill someone tries to attack me, or anyone else?
I wish i had all the answers in the world for my questions, but... I'm just a half demon... what more can i do with my limited power?
Name:Mika
Race and Occupation:Cat demon, no job
Alliance:Unknown
Weapon of Choice:her shape daggers, claws and teeth
Personality:kind and cheerful, doesn't like wolfs, loves sweets
Appearance:siggy picture on the left
Shikon Shards:2 on a string attached to her wrist
((yes, demon, you can be Rin. I will be here as long as I can be. Until my mom catches me.))
Tarea walked through the forest, keeping her eyes ahead of her on the path. If anyone met her, they would not know who she truly was. If they did find her secret, she could keep them from telling. Sometimes she could be very persuasive, she thought as she fingered her sword handle.
'Die Inuyasha!' I can still still hear the voice of kikyo ringing in my ears. What made her think that I would betray her? What could possibly make her heart turn black so suddenly?
'Inuyasha!' said kagome's past voice. Her voice was so full of worry and fear. I don't ever want another woman to feel pain because of me.
My head lowered and the shadow of my hair was covering my eyes. A stream of tears appeared on my face as I told myself to be strong. Who am i kidding? I was weak. This human side of me of full of piontless emotions. How can i devote my life to getting the jewel shards when emotions get in the way!?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff