Welcome to Gaia! ::

*looks at Reid Hershal and sword*do you actually use that thing??
sixsodacola
darknessofthenite
sixsodacola
Name: Hemotsou,junior,sencei jorack
Species: human
Alignment(neutral)
weapon: sword,rattle,or cane
personality: in your face
appearance as avi
Bio: An age changing phy I can age thaw to dust or shrink to an age of1 the many people i have squandered out of there valuables but that was the old me now i give people a fresh start on life as babies

*looks at Hemotsou and realizes his powers*
*stares at kigome*and who might you be you enchanting women

Im kigome.....*looks at inuyasha*
((we need someone evil)))

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
darknessofthenite
" yea why?"
Ryu Strife
darknessofthenite
" yea why?"
no reason *looks every where* wheres inuyasha......maybe he went to go look for shippo
*looks around everywhere* maybe he went somewhere with kikyo *sits down* inuyasha is such a brat
*the surface starts to shake and a giant hole appear's out oh it was a man behind him was a giant black beam shoting into the sky he then landed on the ground right foot then left and started to look into the sky as the hole slowly closed behind him*....
shadow_17
*the surface starts to shake and a giant hole appear's out oh it was a man behind him was a giant black beam shoting into the sky he then landed on the ground right foot then left and started to look into the sky as the hole slowly closed behind him*....
*looks up*oh my......run!!!!!*looks around at everyone running*Shippo!!!*Grabs Shippos and starts to run but falls*

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
darknessofthenite
shadow_17
*looks up*oh my......run!!!!!*looks around at everyone running*Shippo!!!*Grabs Shippos and starts to run but falls*
" tch" reid draws izayoi " ill handle this one.." he looks at the man " well shall we?"
Ryu Strife
darknessofthenite
shadow_17
" tch" reid draws izayoi " ill handle this one.." he looks at the man " well shall we?"
*is still on the ground covering shippo about 2 feet away from the man*wheres that damn inuyasha when you need him!!
*shadow looked around and planed out were to go first*hmmmm that city over there looks nice*shadow then closed his eyes and crossed his arms and started to walk toward the city where the people were runing*
shadow_17
*shadow looked around and planed out were to go first*hmmmm that city over there looks nice*shadow then closed his eyes and crossed his arms and started to walk toward the city where the people were runing*
*looks at where hes looking at *no..... the city!!!

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
darknessofthenite
shadow_17
" its just a city... people will get out in time..."
*shadow got closer to the city and opened his eyes and scouted to whole city*pitiful humen's this city will be destroyed now*shadow pointed his pointer finger building by building and each time he pointed it blew up till the whole city was destroyed*ahhh ha haha
Ryu Strife
darknessofthenite
shadow_17
" its just a city... people will get out in time..."
no....theres a force field blocking them with some scrolls...we need to do something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff