Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Giganta (Dr. Doris Zeul)
PL 9/14,
RL 7
XL 3150

Size matters.

At least thats what a lot of women in those magazines say. And for Doris Zeul size DOES indeed matter. But not in the same way most would think.

Doris Zuel isnt an ordinary woman. She stopped being ordinary several years ago. Nowadays she reveals in being extraordinary. And today was going to be a day of reckoning.

Doris sat in front of the mirror and looked down at the various cosmetics that sat on her counter. She selected a red lipstick and carefully applied it to her full lips. Perfect, she thought as she stared at herself one last time. She wore her orange and black body suit which was custom made to fit every curve of her.

Time to have some fun.

Doris took the elevator to the top of the building and climbed the rest of the way to the roof. She stood at the edge of the building and took in the view of those below her. Gotham is a beautiful city, full of people and most of all heroes. Doris was familiar with certain individuals that resided in this particular place and she hoped to draw their attention here tonight.

Doris looked down once more at the tiny people below that walked the streets before falling head first from the 100 story building. As she fell she twisted her body so that her feet were below her and as she fell her body quickly expanded, growing larger and larger that by the time her feet made impact the ground shattered sending debri every which way.

People screamed and ran from her as she rose up standing over 150ft tall and weighing almost 2,000 tons. Now, she thought, its time this city bows down to Giganta. She wasted little time in destroying anything within her reach, buildings, cars, streets. Nothing was too small or too big for Giganta’s wrath. She was going to take this city even if it meant destroying everything in it

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Green Arrow
Aka, Oliver Queen

The flashing of red lights signaled the arrival of police on the scene; while Ollie could have potentially waited on them, he knew as well as others that crime is not so forgiving. It comes, and it goes, and he needed to be there at the next site, if at all possible. Normally he could just sit around and wait for something on the police scanners or possibly bump into another petty crook, but the buzzing of his earbud gave him an undue notice.

"Green Arrow?"

"Yeah, I'm here," Ollie responded. He recognized the voice of Mr. Terrific at the other end, the designated 'watchman' and coordinator for disaster and criminal relief efforts. The call was always a difficult thing to enjoy; while not every one of them was an immediate notification for reinforcements, he often found the rare pleasure of a non-threatening visit to be too rare.

"Gotham's been hit. We could use some experience for this one."

Ollie gave a sigh. Yup, another distress call. That was the job of a hero though. "Alright. Give me the site-to-site-"

The feeling of the teleporter was instantaneous; he recalled the first time using it's relatively ambivalent nature. There was no pull from the stomach or anything besides a momentary flash that blocked one's sight, before it was over with.

"- after I... never mind. What's the sitrep?"

The sounds of sirens wailing signified that GPD was already trying to contain something. "On second thought, I'll just follow the sirens."

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Giganta (Dr. Doris Zeul)
PL 9/14,
RL 7
XL 3150

People screamed and ran from her trying to get away from the destruction she was unleashing. The police tried to stop her in the only way they can but it was going to take more than a few bullets and grenades. Giganta was practically indestructible even when she wasn't of extraordinary proportions. Super strength was her domain and she used it to her advantage. Just like now.

She really did enjoy crushing things with her own hands. There was something so satisfying about it, it was hard for her to describe it in words. Giganta playfully swatted at a helicopter. She grinned as the people inside screamed as her hand almost knocked them out of the air. Served them right for coming too close.

This is fun, she thought. But this’ll be even more fun when the JL finally decides to show up. I am sure they will be here any minute.

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Green Arrow
Aka, Oliver Queen

You know one thing: finding a giant woman stomping through town is easier than one might expect. Sure, the sirens and the cops are one thing. But the thumping noise of cement being pounded on and the tremors of a multi-tonnage person just take the cake. And throughout all of this, Ollie somehow managed to find himself running in the opposite direction of most people: towards the danger. In some twisted fantasies, Giganta might actually have been something to adore even, but Ollie knew the woman wasn't entirely right in the head. Usually. Flash might have had better luck, but he had other things to think of.

Such as something to draw her attention.

An arrow whistled by her foot as it exploded into a puddle of quick-set glue, as Ollie did something most people would find incredibly foolish. As he knocked another arrow, he shouted out, "Alright Big Red, you've had your romp. How about stopping and coming quietly to pay for damages?"

Ollie knew it wouldn't work. It never did.

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Giganta (Dr. Doris Zeul)
PL 9/14,
RL 7
XL 3150

Giganta looked down upon feeling something strange landing on her foot. Then directed her attention to the Robin Hood like fellow in green shouting at her. She glared at him. She yanked her foot away from the offending glue before stomping closer to Green Arrow.

“Oh yeah?” she yelled back, on her voice seemed deafening louder than his and sounded more like a roar. “What the hell are you going to do if I don’t you puny man?” And pointed at him challengingly and smirked. “As if your arrows can stop me.”

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Green Arrow
Aka, Oliver Queen

"I wouldn't place a bet that they can't. Bigger things than you have gone down," He said with a smirk, drawing the bowstring back as he surveyed the scene. He wasn't going to be much faster, and he sure didn't have the straight up strength for anything like this to be entirely useful. He'd have to win with guile, tact, and outright quick thinking against a woman who (unfortunately for him) was known to be quite intelligent in spite of madness. If he got out of this alive, he considered maybe changing his name to David.

"What I wouldn't give for a large rock," he muttered to himself, continuing the analogy.

Miss-Pandemica rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Giganta (Dr. Doris Zeul)
PL 9/14,
RL 7
XL 3150

“Let see then little man if you can bring me down!” She snarled and then proceeded to throw her fist in his direction.

Nelowulf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Green Arrow
Aka, Oliver Queen

"Aww," Ollie muttered, firing off an arrow as the fist came clashing down. Smoke covered the fist, as the large gloved hand plowed through like a semi, impacting down on the pavement as it did; the shockwave sent the Arrow flying, however, as he slammed into a car.

"I knew that wasn't going to end well," he grumbled, getting up and returning the attack with one of his own.

Miss-Pandemica rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Lonely Lunatic

User Image

Giganta (Dr. Doris Zeul)
PL 9/14,
RL 7
XL 3150

Giganta laughed as she watched him fall into the car and retaliate with his arrows. She pulled back her left foot and aimed to bring it down onto him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff