Welcome to Gaia! ::

The rain fell thick and so did the fog. The puddles were deep and muddy.Vampires from all around were out and in and everywhere.
The forest was shaded and quiet.Anything could happen.But it might not.But is was so dence you could kill a man and no one would ever hear.Killing someone..thats sounded great to Rix as she sat on the roof of an old abandoned warehouse. she looked at her fingernails painted black as she sighed and pushed the deep purple hair from her face.She looked at a shard of glass and looked into her own smokey grey eyes.She ignored her fangs as she smiled.They had been there for as long as she could rember."Bored" she said simply as she tossed the mirror and looked down."Hm go figure I'm in the middle of now where on a roof and I'm saying how bored I am? go figure" she looked up and saw only rain.

Ok i'm goin easy and desided all you had to do to join is make a little thing like that where u describe ur self and crap like that ok? ok!*o and if a don't reply for a while PM me ok?
A dark trench coat covered Chrysten's femanine form. The rain pounded down, but she sat there, her arm around the trunk of the tree she sat in, with a little pleased smile one her face. She looked down into the foliage below, her misty amber eyes gleaming with an unseen light. Her short red hair was drenched so that it clung to her cheeks, and the one ear showing had a small silver hoop just below the top point. Her hands were hidden by black gloves and she wore her favourite pair of boots. What else she wore was hidden under the trench.

((May I join?))
Rix made a low growling sound as she hopped off the tree and walked inside the ware house "dumb rain" she mumbled to herself as seh sat down on a box.she looked down at her black combat boots and baggy black pants.
Chrysten shot to attention imeadiatly, looking the way of Rix. Jumping lightly from her perch, she landed with a splash in puddle. She didn't even notice. Staying within the darkest shadows, Chrysten moved towards the warehouse. Then, through the plodding rain whe saw the building. Staying in the shadows, The red-haired vamptess made her way around, untill she found a window. It was high, and small. Near it was the limb of a dead tree. "Perfect." She purred under her breath. Leaping noiselessly to the branch, Chrysten peered in. Her nocturnal eyes peered easily through the darkness. She saw Rix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff