Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Nagato
I dont picture myself a mutant. Lets just say im...a photographer.

The photographer tried to keep a smirk off his face. He noticed the arrival of Cora and Angel. 'Lets hope Diana and Sara dont try and kill them. It would be a big waste of time tryoing to kill Angel. He looked at Ka3. War just...isnt the answer. Im choosing not to be a part of such a waste of time. Im sure Detrius will do just fine without me. The male jumped down from the roof, landing perfectly next to Angel and Cora.

True art,
Is a simple photograph.
Forever frozen in its beauty.

Chatty Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley Shade

User Image

Riley jumped up and ran along next to the girls. All of the girls hair blew behind them. She could feel the intensity in the air when she arrived to where everyone seemed to be. Riley stayed very calm, hoping not to alarm anybody here. She didn't use her powers on the crowd just yet. It would be good to see everyones emotions and reactions to eachother before she would make everyone feel a certain way.
Riley looked into the eyes of every single person there. It seemed like you could always tell what kind of a person they were just by the look in their eyes.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ka3

Ka3 put his hand on nagato's shoulder. He said "THings aren't always what they seem. In case you haven't noticed, detrius is constantly trying to ally themself with everyone except the shifters, and that's oonly because SARA." He pointed to sara. "Is the leader, which, knowing how many people want to kill her, will not last long. Also, there are benefits with simply being in any faction."
User Image Nagato
I dont picture myself a mutant. Lets just say im...a photographer.

Nagato listened to Ka3s words. I understand your reasoning, but allies dont always last. Have you ever thought that some people might betray others? Nagato stopped and thought for a long moment. How many allies do you have right now? Maybe when everyone is at peace I'll come back.

True art,
Is a simple photograph.
Forever frozen in its beauty.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
:: In all matters of opinion, my adversaries are insane ::

Diana didn't noticed when Nagato arrived, but she did notice Ka3 shout 'WHY?!?!' She snapped her head up and her blue eyes immediately zeroed in on Angel and Cora.

"Oh my gosh," the woman said, linking arms with Sara as she slowly started walking towards the two people that the two leaders wanted dead. The psychotic leader wasn't worried that the other psychotic leader would wrench her arm from her grasp; Angel and Cora took up nearly all of Diana's attention, and she was pretty sure the same would apply to Sara. "I must be dreaming; both the person who picked a fight with me and the person who can't be killed are in the same vicinity as myself."

Diana stopped in front of Angel and Cora, ignoring both Riley and Nagato. She tugged on the brunette's ear and pinched Cora's cheek, making the normally-affectionate movements seem totally insulting. The woman liked to do that sort of thing because, at the same time, she was mocking her past. Both of the movements she just did were motions that her father did to her all of the time when he was still alive. She also liked to salute people and do 'experiments', mocking her miserable years in the military.
User Image
::~ Akane ~::

Akane turned away from Vivi and then stalked past the new arrivals. "Try to be back in a few hours; I'm not going to come looking for you again," she said to Sara before disappearing around the corner.

The red-head couldn't stand being around those people anymore; she hated Diana more than ever, Ka3 drove her insane just standing there, the longer she was around Sara, the more tempted she was to just get rid of the insane air-head, and Vivi was just plain terrifying. 'I need peace and quiet,' Akane thought as she walked wandered around. 'And I can't get that there.'

[[Sorry I haven't been very active. But since school is ending in two weeks (or so), I should be on more!]]

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Ka3

Ka3 squinted angrily at nagato, then closed his eyes, resigned. Then, he turned to the four ladies and said "Leave cora alone. She's under my protection. Angel, however, is not."

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
~~ I cannot believe that war is the best solution. No one won the last war and no one will win the next. ~~

Angel scowled at Diana, slapping her hand away from both her and Cora's heads. "Keep your hands to yourself," she said coolly.

She glanced sideways at Nagato. " 'When everyone's at peace'? When we're all at peace, then that means that we're the only people alive." She snorted in an unladylike manner. "No one's going to win this idiotic war," Angel muttered, not realizing that she was talking outloud.

The brunette then looked at Ka3, amusement in her gaze. "So does that mean Diana and Sara can attack me viciously right here and now? Great," she said, her voice heavy with sarcasm.
User Image

Every sweet has its sour...
... every evil its good

Vivi rolled her eyes at Sara. "It's okay big sister Sara, you'll understand once you're sane." 'Like that'll ever happen,' she thought.

The young girl was about to apologize to Diana when she let out a yawn. Hugging her bunny with one arm and rubbing her eyes with the other, she tugged on the end of Diana's dress. "I'm tired!" she whined. "Can you take me home?" When her idol wasn't looking, she gave Angel a look that said, 'Run while I've got her distracted.'

Vivi actually didn't have a problem with Angel. The situations with Cora and the brunette were quite different from each other. Cora was on Diana's bad list, so hence she was on the evil girl's bad list too. But Angel, Diana just wanted to kill the woman for the fun of it. The leader of the Control Freaks didn't really have a problem with her; she just wanted to kill the person who couldn't be killed. So, Vivi didn't have any issues with the loner.

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
:: In all matters of opinion, my adversaries are insane ::

Diana missed the look that her second shot at Angel, too busy rolling her eyes at the little girl to notice. "Seriously Vivi?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips. "Why can't you just get one of your psychic minions to take you home?"

The psychic minions that the woman was referring to were people that Vivi had under her control at all times. The weak-minded people. The ones that weren't a threat by themselves. But, with Vivi controlling them, those people were quite terrifying; even she thought so. It was creepy how the psychic minions didn't react to pain like the way people with free-will did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff