Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well, this is a .Hack//SIGN Rp. (Obviously... stare ) Please fill out a bio and start rping!
Name:
Bio:

Please stay within the main character classes:
Blademaster
Heavy Blade
Twin Blade
Heavy Axeman
Long Arm
Wavemaster

Have fun! whee
Name:Nanashi
Class:Wavemaster
Appearance:Like avi but sky blue robes
Weapon:Hell Staff
Element biggrin arkness

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Name: Kaze
Character Class: Twin Blade
Appearance: Short Brown hair, Blue eyes, a dark Blue tunic-like shirt with white pants and a dark blue hat.
Bio: She has been playing The World for about a year and a half. She has a few friends in The World but usually plays alone.

*logs in*

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
*Stands on the bridge in Mac Anu staring at the water*
After logging in, Nanashi warped to the Delta(Mac Anu) server to look for some Mages' Soles(mp recovery item) to help him in a tight space.
Name: Lynn
Character Class: Heavy Blade
Weapon:SunFangOne
Bio: She's been in the world for alittle over a year, but she never used to get on until her friends quit.
Nanashi sees a girl standing at the bridge,he started walking over.
Lynn logged in and walked toward the alleyway. It used to be were her friends would hang out.

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
*Looks at reflection and fixes hat*

Eloquent Noob

((Name: Meilin
Character Class: Long Arm
Weapon: Metal Spear
Description: Black ponytail, green eyes, golden coronet, green sleeveless turtleneck-thing (So sue me, I'm bad at describing things.), Black seperate sleeves (held on to arms by golden bands). Green ankle-length skirt with black stripes running up the sides, black boots, black belt
Bio: Meilin is somewhat new and has only been playing for a little over three months.))
Nanashi walks up to the girl "Excuse me, are you a relatively high level, I know a place that's pretty hard but the items are worth it, I was wondering if you would form a party with me and try to beat it redface ?" Nanashi said shyly.

Eloquent Noob

Meilin smiled, just having bought envough Health Drinks to last her for a while, or, at least, she thought that it was enough. Instead of busying herself with gathering rare items or strengthening her party, she was simply gaining experience and money. In the three months she'd played, she was a level fifteen, which she was particularly proud of, considering that her fighting skills weren't the sharpest. Having nowhere to go, she simply lingered around Mac Anu, as if waiting for something to happen.

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Me??*puzzled look* Uhh......sure. Why not? But I gotta warn you I haven't been in a party for a while...... sweatdrop So what's the field name?
Delta Quiet Passed over Far Thunder
Delta Quiet Passed Over Far Thunder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas