< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊:

"The brother who loved me too much and the brother who didn't love me enough. And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself."

User Image
"Oh please, Stefan," Katherine snorted. "We all know you can't and won't hurt me." Around her eyes blackened and her fangs came out. "I'm stronger than you and you know. Besides...I'm alos close to Elena right now...if I wanted I could kill her and by the time you realize it, and stopped crying...id be half way across town." Her face reverted back to normal and her expression was serious. "I'm not here to do that, Stefan. I love you." Her head bobbed and a grin appeared on her face. "And I love Damon too. The last thing I need is to give you and Damon another reason to hate me." She looked down to Elena and touched her clammy forehead; her expression was curious. Removing her hand, Katherine got up from Elena's bed to stand by her mirror. She opened up her dressers and searched through Elena' clothes, a look of disgust crossed her face. Looking and holding up a dark violet long sleeve shirt, Katherine held it up to her chest amd sudied herslef. Her lips pressed into a line as she caught Stefan's reflection. "I'm going to he'll you," she to him "and Elena and Damon...Rebekah is still here and furious with Elena...and Klaus is back." She turned to face him, still holding Elena's shirt. "Ill be your girlfriend's doppelganger to protect her. Until...she makes her choixe." She sighed as she knew what Stefan was thinking; she put up a finger. "You know that everything I do, I do for a reason. And you jhave to believe me when I say my reason for helping you is the same reason as before...I want Klaus dead. But if he's eeally my line then I just want him frosen for eternity. Also...I want to see Elena's choice." She put her hand down and droppes the shirt. Her hands went behind her to tap the dresser. Katherine looked back at Elena. "I want to know if she'll be a true Petrova."

User Image

Miss Fruit Loops

((Oh Crappity Crap: I'm on my phone. Its easy to do katherine all though it takes forever. Bjut I need a computer do damon because he's talking to more people...))

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Adalyn waited where Blacque left her. She rolled her eyes at him as he silently warned her not to move. ’What if I did move?’ A little grin appeared on her face as she contemplated this. It would piss him off, no doubt. She wanted to piss him off. She was gathering that he couldn’t actually hurt her since he hadn’t. Maybe it was because hurting her would also hurt Morrigan. Adalyn backed away a couple of steps, careful to make no sound while Erik’s back was turned. She stopped and glared at Erik when he turned around and introduced Adalyn to the newcomer. She stayed in her spot and refused to come forward. She just crossed her arms across her chest. She didn’t like the girl for some reason. She couldn’t put her finger on why though.

Adalyn backed away a few more steps when he turned his attention back to the new girl. But then, she felt her consciousness slip. Morrigan was trying to push her out again. Adalyn fought her back and kept control. ’No. You’re not going to get your way, b***h.’ Then the witch pushed even harder than before. It felt like she really wanted control.

Adalyn knelt down on the floor so she could steady herself as she continued to fight. ”No!’ Adalyn was too weak to stop her from rising. Her vision turned black and she was forced down into nothingness.

--

Morrigan regained consciousness finally. The girl fought hard but she wasn’t as strong as she had been in the past. She rose from the floor of the mansion and wondered why Adalyn had been there. She saw Erik at the door with another witch. ’How curious.’

”Erik. Why was Adalyn out of her room?” She questioned the man. Maybe Morrigan would rethink leaving her body in the care of these dogs while she wasn’t present. They obviously couldn’t handle the girl.

Morrigan rose because she felt the presence of another witch. Now that she was at the forefront, she could feel another presence. This one was faint, far away. But whoever this witch was, she was strong enough for Morrigan to feel her from such a distance. She nearly ignored the one in front of her and went to the dining room. There were candles on the table. ’Perfect.’ She picked up two of them and carried them to the living room, where she found a suitable surface. She placed them about two feet apart. Then, she left the table to track down one of Erik’s pack members. She found one in the kitchen, busy preparing for a dinner. ”I need a map of Mystic Falls, matches, a piece of paper, and a pen. Bring them to the coffee table” She ordered. She also needed a knife. The witch picked up a flaying knife from the butcher’s block and returned to the living room.

The man brought her the items she requested and set them in front of her. ”Thank you.” She dismissed him and set the map in between the candles. ’At least some of those around here know to obey me.’

Morrigan lit the candles with the matches and set them aside. She took the blade of the knife in her hand and sliced her palm. She put the knife aside and made a fist over the map. She squeezed blood from the wound on her palm, onto the center of the map.” Phesmatos tribum nas ex viras, Sequitas saguines, Ementas asten mihan ega petous.” The blood began to move and her skin began to burn again. It was dull though so she kept going. The small pool of blood centered around a location on the map. That was where the powerful witch was. Morrigan wanted to know who she was and what she could do. She wanted this witch in her service.

She picked up the paper and pen and began to scrawl a message onto it.

”I do not know who you are but I can tell you are a powerful witch. My name is Morrigan and I seek your assistance. If you come to the address below, we can discuss the terms of an agreement should you wish to help me. I promise that it will be worth your while.

2987 SW Accolade Lane “

She crumpled the paper into a ball and held it over the flame of a candle. She concentrated on the power she felt and the location of it. The paper burst into a flame and disappeared. When she was done, runes cascaded all over her body, clearly. The lined burned but she ignored them.

”Now, you were planning a dinner?” She said to Erik.

Location: Blacque Mansion XXX Company: Erik and Aihanna XXX Puppeteer: Adalyn/Morrigan

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Supa-Supa Niji-chan

Gracious Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

User Image

xxsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhx
ΑɌΊΑ ȘΑȖΝΕɌȘ

ℓσcαтιση: Mystic Grill - ωιтн: Nobody Special - мσσd: Interest Piqued
xxsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhsakuranhx

User Image

Aria simply let her eyes wander slowly around those that inhabited the bar at the moment. It wasn’t long before her food arrived and she became mesmerized by her burger and fries! “Oh! Wait, could I get a little cup of melted cheddar too please?” she asked politely before the waitress could leave. The girl simply nodded and went off to fetch it for her. While she waited, Aria dove into her burger. As she munched slowly on the stack of beef, veggies and bread, the girl returned to her search for nothing in particular. She had noticed a few more people walk in, but that was nothing surprising really. After all, it was that fun time between lunch and dinner.

At first, Aria wasn’t very confident that she had known anyone else in the bar, but after a few minutes of careful observation, she had noticed that a particular someone was here that she knew only by name and face. She knew he didn’t know of her, but only through some careful observations and research had she been able to figure out how, rather what, he was; one of the Salvatore brothers, Damon to be exact, one of the many supernatural things that seemed to be crawling around their ‘safe’ little town. Aria though he was rather attractive, well at least more so then Stephan, the other Salvatore brother. She wasn’t sure who his company was, so she just decided to watch, though not making it painfully obvious. She wondered what he was doing here, and who his male companion seemed to be. It wasn’t like Aria to ask though, she was known as the quiet observer. Yes, she was friendly when approached, but she was never really the one that did the actual approaching.

Just as she started contemplating the company not only of the Salvatore brother, but also of those in general attendance of the bar, the waitress showed up with Aria’s little cup of cheddar cheese. The girl couldn’t help by squeal a little, then turned to thank the waitress. Now alternating between her burger and dipping her fries in the warm cup of cheese, Aria went back to her observations. The girl’s own little obsession kept her eyes drawn over to the vampire and his friend. Could he also be a vampire? Aria thought to herself. It wouldn’t surprise her… You didn’t normally see Damon simply waltzing around with the humans, well other then Elena. Then again, from what Aria had been able to collect, Elena just attracted the weird… It was then that Aria noticed that Damon’s company seemed to be doing some observations of his own… His gaze only crossed her own for a brief moment, and she could only smirk a bit before turning back to her food. Aria unnoticeably ran a hand through her dark blonde curls before picking up a few more fries and dipping them into her little cup of cheese.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

+_+_+She likes whiskey
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ with her water
+_+She starts dancing when the stars come out ☆ ☆ ☆
+_+_+_+There’s a bit of devil
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+In her angel eyes
+_+_+_+_She’s a little bit of heaven with a
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_↳ωɪʟ∂ sɪ∂ε

Celtic Enigma

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
Location→ Bedroom xxxxxxxxxCompany→ Stefan and Katherinexxxxxxxxx Mood→ Scared and Confused

» Elena's head was spinning uncontrollably and she couldn't stop blinking her eyes. "W-what?" She managed to stammer out of her chapped lips. "Transition?" She said, listening to Stefan's words carefully as he said them. How could that be? She had died... She was ready to die. When had she taken vampire blood, anyway? She had no memory of this... At all. How could she possibly be in transition?! Elena pressed her fingers to her temple as she attempted to process this.

Elena watched Stefan as he walked over to pick up his phone. Elena could hear the message from Damon, but how? The phone was not on speaker-phone. He seemed, worried... Most likely going off the walls again. Damon surely wasn't having a good time... Was he? Elena had chosen Stefan, and on top of that was now in... transition. "What supernatural problem is he talking about?" Elena asked shakily, still watching Stefan as he sent out a text, probably to Damon. As she said that another emerged into Elena's bedroom.

Katherine. Great. What did she want now? They had enough troubles and definitely did not need Katherine in the mix of it all. Elena had nothing to say to Katherine, even as she appeared at her side, laying next to her on the bed. It made her shiver lightly, uncomfortable no doubt. 'Beddy-time story' ? What game was she trying to play now? "No, Katherine, I don't want you to read me anything." Elena retorted quickly, shrugging away from her doppleganger. She said and looked up to Stefan who was now at the side of her the bed. It was sweet of him, to be so... protective.

Elena smirked gently as he grabbed for Katherine's wrist and told her to leave. Of course though, the girl was too stubborn to listen to him. Elena watched again as Stefan texted, whom she thought, would be Damon again. He must really want Katherine out, if he was resorting to get help from his brother.

How had Katherine gotten into the house anyway? Was it because Elena was no longer alive...? It made her shudder lightly just thinking at the thought of that. The realization that she was dead was too much for her at the moment.

A small sense of shock hit Elena as she listened to Katherine's rambling on about how she wanted to protect her. And when Katherine looked at her and talked of her being a 'true' Petrova caught her off guard. Did Katherine actually think of her as family? "For some reason I don't believe you, Katherine." Elena scoffed, looking at Katherine as she spoke. She looked at Stefan and sighed, "I don't want to become a vampire." She said, her eyebrows creasing. "But I don't want to be gone..." She added. What would become of everything if she died? It would be selfish of her. Jeremy would have absolutely no one.. and.. she could not do that.

Elena could feel herself growing more and more weak by the second. She hadn't imagined being in transition to be anything like it was. It was odd, and she wanted it to be over.

Wait, had Katherine said Klaus was still alive? So Rebekah went off and forced her and Matt of the bridge for nothing? How could Klaus be alive. Now she was sure Katherine was just making things up. Tyler was dead, he was dead because Klaus was dead... right?«

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
When people see good they expect good.
And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♠𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫 ♔ 𝕾𝔞𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢♠

User Image"You'll need one of these," Damon said, tightening his fist, showing Liam the ring, that allowed him to walk in the sunlight. "In order to not get B-B-Qed out there." He looked back at the "hot chocolate girl" and was actually surprised to see her give him the finger. His eyebrow rose though, when he noticed the girl continuing to peep over at him; a grin spread on his face as he looked back at Liam. "I knew there was a reason I liked you," he said to him, "you've got style--" His phone buzzed at Damon received a text. "Excuse me," he said, sliding his chair back, to look at his phone; it was a text message from Stefan.

”Elena is okay for now. She’s awake. What supernatural problem?” Damon's heart fluttered. Elena was alive and well...for now. He looked up at Liam, attempting to speak again, when his phone buzzed a second time. Pressing his lips into a thin line, he looked back at it. ”Katherine’s here.” THAT surprised him, his expression said it all. He quickly texted his brother back. Katherine is YOUR problem...Elena is mine. Do I really have to come see her with that b***h there? Can't you just...get rid of her?? The problem is a few more vampz and wolves.

Damon put his phone away and smirked as baby-wolf, Tyler Lockwood, came and sat by him, laughing at him because of the "hot chocolate girl" giving him the finger. "Let me tell you something, baby-wolf," he said to him, "Look at her now...she can't keep her eyes off me. If I go over there now,she'll be all over my finger." He shrugged then. "Or I could just...compell her...or eat her. Which ever comes first." He gestured to Liam. "Baby-wolf, Liam, Liam, Tyler Lockwood." Damon looked back at the "hot chocolate girl" and grinned at her, jerking his head to his table. Hopefully, she'd get the hint, if not, he'd just go to her and turn on his charm.

The Many Faces of Damon Salvatore...Don't you love me?

((Oh Crappity Crap: sorry if I didn't respond to everyone..i was rushing))
Miss Fruit Loops

Celtic Enigma

bojima

Weesey

Kittennice's Wife

Unbeatable Vampire

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Celtic Enigma

User ImageUser Image

__________ _________________ ______ _________________ __________

Kahlan watched as her food and drink were brought to her, in a very timely manner. She quickly thanked the waitress, before she dug into her burger. After a few minutes of eating, she leaned back against the booth, sighing contently, and sipping on her water. Putting the glass back down, her eyes wandered the Grill again. Kahlan noticed that a few new people had come into the mix. A few females, up closer to the bar and another younger looking man joined the older two in the booth seat.

But, as Kahlan looked over at the booth seat with the men sitting in it, the lighter haired man looked her direction, with a small smirk adorning his lips. She held his gaze and a smirk adorned her own lips, before she broke eye contact with him. As she got up, she left enough money on the table for the food and a decent tip, and grabbed her duffle bag. Pulling the strap higher onto her shoulder, she walked over to the table with the three men. She stopped short at the table, making eye contact with each man, but when she got to the light haired man (liam), she held his gaze. "Hello, may I join you all?" She said.

Kahlan didn't wait for an answer as she flopped down in the seat next to the light haired man. She knew who the other two were that were across the table from her research of the town she did. Damon more so than Tyler, but she would keep her mouth shut as if she didn't know anything until the time was right. She knew that the man she was sitting next to was probably a vampire or he could be a human just not in the right place at the right time type of thing.
__________ _________________ ______ _________________ __________

Location: The Grill XXXXX Company: Liam, Damon, and Tyler XXXXX Mood: Calm

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIAM O'CONNOR

{Outfit} - {169} - {Vampire} - {Irish-Born Nightstalker}

Mood: Cornered - Location: Mystic Grill - With: Damon/Tyler/Kahlan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Indent<Taking a look at Damon's ring as he was shown how it looked, Liam felt a bit envious of how Damon was able to get one so easily form what it sounded like the the idea that without one he would be a barbeque in the sunlight, that just didn't sit well in his head. "Well doesn't that settle my ever thinking mind. Befriend some witch or supernatural being that can create a ring so that I don't become a KFC Edition vamp, or have to bundle up everytime I walk out of the house and look like a fool even in the summer time. What is, Answer A for 500 Trebeck" Liam joked as he threw in the Jeopardy reference for kicks as he figured it would be applicable. He also do another look around the cafe as the two women he was looking at before (Aria & Kahlan) did manage to shoot a look back his way with smirks and soft facial recognitions of their own, Liam now nodding their way with a smile and then refocusing on the table to which the shots of bourbon were still in the middle of the table. "I ordered six shots so you could partake Damon. I know they're fun to look at but they're even better to drink. You and I would know that better then anyone else" Liam told as he pushed three shot glasses Damon's way respectfully and signaled to him that they were his to have since Liam had his three and was fine.

>Indent<It was then that another person from out of no where would join the table as Liam was almost forced to watch some guy interact with Damon and tease his lady-killer methods of attraction before Damon would introduce the two. Liam could tell the guy wasn't of his supernatural breed or style, confirming this when Damon called him 'baby wolf' and knowing the more supernatural creatures in one area, the worse off it would be. Regardless, Liam offered a small "Hello" to the guy and a nod of his head in respect, but kept his eyes away from the table as he made sure to keep in mind everyone else in the bar almost cautiously and now in a bit of a mental stress at how the table was filling up beyond his comfort level. Even then, the lady he had his eyes on before with the black eyeliner and blondish hair (Kahlan) would make her way over and ask to sit but then make the decision to sit next to Liam before he or Damon or even the wolf guy would even have a chance to speak on the matter or invite her. Having no choice but to move over to give her room, Liam scooted his chair over and noticed how the table he was at was one of the fastest filling ones compared to the others, more chairs being borrowed from other tables eventually would not make anyone else happy but it would certainly not make Liam any better then the situation he was in now. Looking down at his phone, Liam started to put his clothing back on in the means of putting his hat on and hood over the dome of his hat, then look over at Damon as if he wanted to leave. "Would anyone be partial to relocating this scene to a more more wider and spacious environment? I'm not one to be around a lot of people I do not know nor do I trust from a single solid immediate get-go. Anyone interested in taking this to the park or something?" Liam asked while moving out of his chair and pushing it after he was clear, standing behind it and making sure each one of his three shot glasses were clean as to leave not one drop since he figured by now he would need the shots to start taking effect sometime soon.

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Mistress Kahlan

Weesey

Sakuran H

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Out of the corner of her eye, the guy was trying at her attention again. She slammed her hand down on the table, startling her dads. "Sorry, I just remembered something that I'm not happy about." She lied through her teeth, which she hated to do. Damn it, what did this guy want? She demanded to know. She excused herself and pushed her way to the table he was sitting at.

"So, care to explain why you keep grinning and trying to flirt with me?" She let her anger raise a little too high and she felt the urge to slap him. She breathed slowly and counted down from ten in her head, relaxing herself. She couldn't help herself but feel enticed by his mysterious aura and black eyes.

Location: Mystic GrillXXXXXX Company: dark haired stranger XXXXXX Out of Character: outfit

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

A i h a n n a x C r u z

P i s s y L i t t l e W i t c h y

Mood: Anxiousx Where: Blacque Manor x With: Erik and Adalyn

The mansion was incredibly large mansion. Everything about yelled out rich, arrogant, and cocky. Especially since she could tell by the way the guy who opened the door looked. Giving him a faint smile, she stepped inside and looked around. She could feel Morrigan's presence as soon as she walked in. But where was she? How was it that she could feel her presence but not have any idea where she was at. Her eyes spotted a girl with red hair walking along side a brown haired male. Which she could tell wasn't just a guy.

He approached her and said hello and kissed the top of her hand. It was the last thing that she expected him to do, and a dimpled smile spread across her face. "Yes I am. It's a pleasure to meet you Eric." Something was telling her that he was up to something, he had what seemed to be a cocky smile playing upon his face. "What a lovely home that you have. Not what I expected at all."

When he introduced Adalyn, he winked. It confused her for a moment, then she realized that it wasn't just Adalyn he was introducing, but also Morrigan. She could feel Morrigan's presence. Her eyes watched as the girl left the room and returned within minutes. There was different feeling in the air when she returned. It was no longer Adalyn, it was Morrigan. "Morrigan?"

[[ooc: Eck, sorry for such a crappy post, bit of a writers block. >.< ]]

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊:

"The brother who loved me too much and the brother who didn't love me enough. And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself."

User Image
"And I never asked you to believe me, Elena," Katherine said sharply. She rolled her eyes and dropped the shirt. "You have godawful taste in clothes, Elena," she said, walking slowly over to her; her head tilted as she studied the deathly sick girl. "I hope you'll fix that in the afterlife. What I don't understand, is how you want to sacrifice yourself this whole time...and now when the moment of death comes..." Her lips pressed into a line as she shook her head, confused. "You don't want to go through with it." Katherine looked at Stefan and smirked at him seductively before slowly walking out of their room. Katherine, with the blurring speed of a vampire, ran from the house and looked outside. She saw a man jogging and after her looked over and smiled at her, Katherine, flew at him, and hit his head, knocking him unconscious. She looked around before picking the man up and dragging him into the house. Katerine made her way upstairs and dropped the man to the floor. She smirked at Elena and the Stefan. "At this point, Elena," she said, "you have two options. Drink his blood," she tilted her head to the man on the floor, "or die." She pushed her chin out to Elena. "Its the same choice I had. I chose the first. We all know you'll be like me and choose the first like I did. I just want to see you do it." Katherine glanced over at Stefan, knowing what he was going to say next; she put her hand up and shook her head. "Cool it, Stefan," she said, "you're hot when you're angry and contempating. But you know the facts. She needs to feed or she'll die. And before you get all angry that I took this guy...would you rather it be Jeremy when he gets back? I making her choice easier..."

User Image

Miss Fruit Loops

((Oh Crappity Crap:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
When people see good they expect good.
And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♠𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫 ♔ 𝕾𝔞𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢♠

User ImageDamon stood up as Liam did, ignoring the new girl, she reminded him to much of his friend (his only true friend) Alaric Sultzman who had recently died, understanding that the vampire wanted to leave; so did Damon. Apparently, Stefan wanted him in Elena's house to rid them of the pest Katherine but Damon was more so excited about Elena. But then, out of no where, the "hot chocolate girl" came out of no where, demanding to know why he was staring at her. But, since reading his brother's last text, he wasn't in the mood for her; he had only played his charm to make a point. Damon looked down at Tyler and rolled his eyes at him, mouthing the words, "watch this". He looked into her eyes, not caring enough to focus on the color of them, his own pupils dilating in his GREEN eyes as he compelled her. He touched her cheek and said, "I wasn't looking at you. You're not angry and being a b***h, you'll walked back over to the table you came from, finish your hot chocolate and conversation, and you'll forget you even saw me, okay?" Damon smiled and turned to Liam after remembering the text. "Hey, buddy," he said, to him, "how would you like to meet an old girlfriend of mine?" Damon said. "She's pretty, she's dangerous and she's a b***h. And I need to get rid of her.

The Many Faces of Damon Salvatore...Don't you love me?

((Oh Crappity Crap: sorry if I didn't respond to everyone..i was rushing))
Miss Fruit Loops

Celtic Enigma

bojima

Weesey

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Mood:Confused XXX Location: The Grill XXX With: No one

Tyler acknowledged Liam with a nod of his head and looked back to Damon who was being quite the sarcastic a**. "Too bad though because you won't kill her. Elena would pissed at you if you did. And we all know that you can't stand having her mad at you or even ignoring you." A smirk spread on his face as drank some of his soda. It wasn't often that he got a snide comment for Damon, but literally everyone knew that Damon's biggest weak spot was Elena. If she asked him to do something and asked right, Damon would do it. Looking back at Damon again, the girl had walked up sounding rather irritated and pissed off. Tyler rolled his eyes as Damon compelled the girl to go back to her table and forget about him.

When the term 'old girlfriend to get rid of' came up, he knew that it was Katherine that was being talked about. She was quite the b***h and Tyler didn't like her at all. Though the one girl he did have on his mind was Caroline. He hadn't seen her all night and was was beginning to wonder where the hell she could've been. If it wasn't for Caroline, he would've never been able to break the sire bond between himself and Klaus. Before it was broken, everything that Klaus had told him to do had to be done, whether or not he wanted to.

Downing the last of his soda, he set the cup down and looked over bartender and nodded a thank you. There were quite a few new faces that Tyler never realized were new to town. An eyebrow raised as he shook his head and headed over to the pool table. He always enjoyed a game of pool and he knew that once Caroline was done with her busy day that this would be the place she'd come to because he spent most of his time here in the grill. Setting up the pool balls at the end of the table, he made sure they were in the precise spot. Once he was on the other side of the table, he lined the pool stick precisely on the cue ball to where he would get at least solids in.

User Image
User Image
Location: .....xxxxxxxxxxCompany: .....xxxxxxxxxxFeeling: .....

User Image

The night was passing and Klaus' still body was laying in the coffin. His thoughts went on but his body was dead. Drained of off its blood by that Bennett witch. She had been growing more powerful by the day and even though Klaus knew this he didn't not fully grasp how much until the moment he was placed in the coffin. This gave him more than enough time to think about all he wanted, and who he would have to kill to get there. Those damn Salvatores had been in his way since he returned to Mystic Falls. No matter how prepared he was, Stefan and his scooby gang always seemed to be a hindrance in everything that he planned. That was because he was being too nice. It was almost like Kathrine all over again. No. Elena was nothing like her. She actually cared about people. That's where he would always win. If he wanted Elena he would have to separate them. Take them down one by one and with Elena by his side he would have rebuild his army of hybrids to command. True, Elena would have to grow up and live happily ever after but her bloodline would still live on and her descendants would live on and sure as time goes on there will be another doppelgänger to continue the destiny of the Petrova bloodline.

Suddenly Klaus felt the coffin open up, causing him to quickly opening his eyes to the site of Damon and the Bennett witch. "Whoa" said the started dark haired vampire as they stared back at Klaus. "creepy". Klaus couldn't reply back, he was too weak. He just stared at them with his cold dead eyes. Gazing into the witch's eyes he noticed that they grew cold as well. Though he's never seen it in her eyes before he knew that the cold look was directed towards him. He imagined that in her life time there has not been someone as ruthless or heartless as he. "I need a minute" she asked not taking her eyes off of him. "Just jam the witch locator, bat signal thing you know whatever and get it over with Bonnie" he demaned in his usual annoyed tone of voice, but Bonnie's face only seemed to grow more angry as she replied. "Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him; Tyler's a hybrid, my mother's a vampire. You should give me a minute to appreciate the side of him like this" Finally throwing his hands in the air Damon backed away, shutting her in the room with the Original hybrid. "You should burn in hell." she scolded at him as she leaned closer into his face, "but of you die, my friends die. So does my mother. What am I suppose to do about that?" With that question thrown in the air he tried and tried until one he was able to say one statement. Save me. She continued with that smug look of her and backed away from his body to preform some spell.

About an hour and a half later Klaus' body was again surrounded by the silence that stretched in his ears. The listens was so loud that it began to ring driving him completely crazy. But what was he to do? He was trapped in a motionless body with only his thoughts to keep him company. Again he heard the sounds of a garage door opening. He knew the sound too well as he would use storage buildings to hide his siblings. Feeling the shifts he could tell he was being taken somewhere in a rush but by who was unknown. Then the rush of his coffin being pushed ended and the sounds of what seemed to be a struggle was taken place outside. Just then the coffin was open and the person standing in front of him was the thing he feared himself. Alaric. He could hear the screams of a female coming from in the room and knew exactly who it was. He never wanted it to end like this nor did he want Rebekah to be there once it did happen. That damn mother of mine Klaus thought to himself as he helplessly watched as Alaric pulled out the stake and thrust it into Klaus' heart. Initially his first reaction was to gasp, in shock to the realization that this was the end. Surely afterwards the pain found him. As the flames set in, Klaus could feel himself slipping away. The room grew darker and the sounds of his sister's screams vanished.

But then he began to breath and feel again. When he opened his eyes he saw that witch Bonnie standing over him. "I must say you really pulled off that spell brilliantly" he said in a congratulatory way, "I didn't think you had it in you." He meant it but his cold ways made everything he had sound harsh and cold. Bonnie told him that she did it for his friends and no one else. She even mentioned that she took orders from no one else. "As lovely as that is I'd love to get back in my body as soon as possible love" he said as he interrupted her while giving a polite smile. She eyed him for a moment, she would kill him kill him right away but she wouldn't want anything to happen to Tyler or the others so she would help for now.

The next morning he was back in his body and Tyler was back in his home. With the sun out he needed to get home and cleaned up. He'd been in the same clothes for at least a week and he needed to freshen up and get out of town before that Alaric could get to him. All he needed was the last two blood bags and he was off again. Racing back to the house, he heard sounds of banging and thought it was Alaric killing one of his siblings. Klaus rushing in and there Rebekah was having a fit as always. For a second he smiled and watched until she went on about how she killed Elena. His face swiftly changed, his eyes narrowed on her and his fist closed so tightly that they began to bleed. In a controlled rage he ran across the room, grabbing Rebekah by the throat and slamming her onto the wall. "How dare you" he said to her, keeping his grip around her firm, "of all the people in the world I never that you'd be so stupid". His fury grew the more he looked at her, but he knew she couldn't talk if he held her neck so tightly so he released her and took a step back.

MadameLacey

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

”I’m so sorry.” He kept saying to her like it would help the situation. He continued to blame himself for her death but that wasn't going to solve anything. He focused on the options they had. But the only two options were terrible. One, she died and two, she became a vampire. Neither option was one that she wanted and that was the worst part.

”I’m not sure yet.” She replied to Elena’s question. He was wondering himself. There were enough supernaturals around Mystic Falls. What problem could they have that was worse than originals, hybrids, and Elena becoming a vampire? As if on cue, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He quickly took it out and read the text from Damon. “Katherine is YOUR problem...Elena is mine. Do I really have to come see her with that b***h there? Can't you just...get rid of her??” The problem is a few more vampz and wolves.” He started typing back, ”You know well that Katherine isn’t going to just leave. Nothing I do is going to get her to either. Why are you bothering with more vampires and wolves? What happened that made them a problem?”

Stefan thought Katherine’s comment was rather lacking on her part. ”Just because Damon and I weren't able to kill you last time doesn't mean we can’t now.” He warned, hoping his brother would show up soon. If he didn't show up soon, that meant he wasn't coming. ”Now that you don’t have a witch to hide behind, it’ll be much easier, Katherine.” He said, emphasizing her name. ”You and I both know that if I am fully capable of hurting you. I don’t love you Kathernie. Get over it.” His tone carried a strong note of annoyance. He was beyond done with the woman who turned him. His sights were set on Elena, and Elena alone. ”And I’m sure Damon feels the same.” He gave her a stone cold look. She wasn't going to get what she wanted. They both knew that. Stefan also knew that when she didn't get what she wanted, things got bad quickly. He raised an eyebrow at her when she said she didn't need another reason for them to hate her. That was what Katherine did. She screwed things up and made people angry.

Stefan kept a close eye on her as she touched Elena, and then went through her clothes. He briefly wondered if this was some kind of female thing to do, dismiss the fashion sense of other women. ”You never help others, Katherine. You've only ever been selfish.

”Klaus? He’s supposed to be dead.” Stefan was confused. His expression betrayed it. ”How is he alive?” He raised his voice a bit. Stefan looked at her skeptically. ’Using Katherine as bait while we figure this out. Not a bad plan. But what does she intend?’ Katherine always wants something for herself. There must be a catch. ”And what do you want in return?” He agreed with Elena. He didn't believe her either.

Stefan sighed with Elena’s remark. ’ Doesn't want to be a vampire, doesn't want to die.’ There really was no other way. Not one that he knew. Maybe Bonnie could figure something out. ”Elena, we have time to figure this out. You have time to choose, and time for us to maybe find another way.”

”Katheine, you need to leave.” He told her again, though he knew she wasn't going to. This was her game. She was in her element. Her comments were getting infuriating. He wanted to grab her by the neck and snap it so bad. He refrained because he knew she would react faster than he could get there. She was stronger than she was simply because she was older. That’s why he needed Damon if he wanted her to leave.

To make matters worse, she just brought an innocent person into the house for Elena to drink from. ”Elena, you don’t have to do this. Especially not like this.” He told her. He wondered if she was even strong enough to get out of bed to take Katherine up on her offer.

”There might be another way.” He repeated again for Katheine and Elena. He desperately wanted to put it in Elena’s head that there was possibly a third option. He hadn't yet seen a situation in which there was one, but that didn't meant that there wasn't. He knew that if she were to take blood from this man, that she would feel regret. Elena wasn't like that. He knew that she didn’t want to hurt him. If she drank from him, she could possibly kill him. Would Elena be able to live with that? Was the kindness and sense of guilt heightened like the rest of her emotions? Stefan took out his phone again and began to dial Bonnie’s number.

Location: Elena's Room xxxx Company: Elena and Katherinexxxx Mood: Extra Broody

User Image

▉ ◞ LOCATION: THE "ABANDONED" MIKAELSON FAMILY MANSIONXXTHOUGHTS: NICK IS ALIVE. . .AND HE HATES ME.XXOUTFIT: IN THE TOP PICTUREXXSONG: LINK IN LYRICS DOWN BELOW

Rebekah sat there in the corner, mulling her thoughts over in her head. She was calmer now, but a hot rage still fumed inside her. Her mind raced with different images of possible scenarios in which she would kill Elena. A noise brought her back to reality. She stood up, still shaking a bit from the residual effects of her severe mental breakdown. The mysterious noise the Original heard was revealed to be someone unexpected. Nick, her brother, who she presumed was gone for good.

At first she was filled with emotion, surprise at first, then relieved. But all of that went down hill when he pinned her against the wall before she could blink, a hand locked around her throat. He must have known what she'd done. "Ni-ick I...I---didn't....I," speaking proved difficult, and she broke off, straining to catch her breath and coughing as she did so. "Th--thought...you...died." Rebekah locked her own hands around his arm attached to the hand that held her, digging her fingers in and trying to break the bones underneath just so he would let her go.

▉ ◞ YOU'RE SUCH A
                GORGEOUSX NIGHTMARE XX
                    OLD HABITS NEVER SEEM TO GO AWAY
                          YOU MAKE ME FEEL BRAND NEW, YEAH !!
                      /////////////////////////////////////////////////
                              WE RESURRECT, IT'S LIKE I'VE COME BACK TO LIFE!

Wollyworldshopper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces