Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

► As Erik's thoughts continued running across his mind uncontrollably he paced around the room. What in the hell was he doing in his office? It was pointless. He had a dinner to prepare for! "Sam!" Erik called out loudly, rushing to unlock his office door. He peered down the hallway and saw his comrade strolling toward him. "Quickly." Erik hissed. Sam reached him and rose an eyebrow. "What now?" He asked, failing to hold back his eye roll. Erik crossed his arms, "Did you put out name tags on the table yet?" Erik asked, Sam shook his head 'no'. "Good, I want you to seat Adalyn on my right and the witch she wanted me to invite on her right, Aihanna Cruz. Okay?"

Sam nodded, "Uh.. sure boss. Want me to go and tell Adalyn to dress formally tonight?" Sam asked, tilting his head slightly to one side. "Yes, go." Erik replied plainly, staring at Sam as he started off toward Adalyn's bedroom. Sam approached the door and got a key from his pocket. He stuck it into the door knob and twisted it, opening the door. Sam took a couple of small steps in the room and sighed deeply, "s**t.." He muttered and slammed the door shut, rushing back over to Erik. "She's not there." Sam informed Erik, "Maybe Morrigan is in her body?"

Erik shook his head, "No... Morrigan went back." Erik said and growled. "I'll go find her. You go put up name tags. Now." Erik said bitterly and stomped through the hallway and down the long staircase that led to the downstairs. He checked all of the room and she wasn't there... Erik quickly went to the backyard, assuming she wouldn't be ignorant enough to try the guarded front door.

There she was, in the back yard. He slid open the glass door and stepped silently onto the concrete... and then the dead winter grass. Erik put a hand on Adalyn's shoulder and pulled her in to him. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked, forcing her to face him. Erik's eyes were intense and his jaw was locked. He could tell that it wasn't Morrigan... that made him wonder why the hell Adalyn thought she had a chance at escaping so soon. There were a dozen werewolves lingering the yards of the mansion... That wasn't even all of the pack.

Erik still held his grip on the girls shoulder, making it certain that she would not be able to simply run away from him. ◄

[[ ooc; ... ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
Location→ Bedroom xxxxxxxxxCompany→ Stefanxxxxxxxxx Mood→ Scared and Confused

» Awake...Asleep...Awake...Asleep. She had been faltering like this for hours now, but this time was different. Elena jolted up in bed and was breathing heavily. Her vision was blurry for a few seconds followed by her hands covering her eyes from the light of the room. What the hell happened? Elena looked up again and saw Stefan, she tilted her head at him. Was this a dream..? Heaven perhaps? "Stefan..?" She called lightly, her voice cracking.

After a few seconds of sitting up she let her body sink back down, her head hitting her pillow softly. The room was spinning and she felt different. Hungry... Her stomach was growling at her, or so she thought, and her throat was dry. This was no dream, she realized. Elena started to remember. Now.. Where had she been last? It was with Matt... Yes, her and Matt were driving back to Stefan...

Elena eyed him, her eyes squinted. She looked down, continuing to try and remember what had happened. Her eyes went wide after a couple more seconds of thought. "Oh my God.. Stefan, I died? Didn't I? I died..." She paused, "We drove off the bridge... Rebekah.. Oh my God.. Is Matt okay?!" Elena suddenly started babbling, attempting to sit up and then stand up, though her body gave out and she collapsed back onto the bed. She lay on her side and held her stomach.

Klaus was dead.. But, Stefan was here with her now? Rebekah had forced Matt and Elena off of the Wickery Bridge. Stefan had come down to rescue her, but.. She had him save Matt. So, why was she awake? "What the hell is going on, Stefan?" Elena asked, finally finding her voice again. She managed to sit up once more and stared at Stefan with big, curious eyes. «

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Adalyn was stepping from the concrete to the cold frosty grass. She looked at the snow with wonder. She had never really experienced snow, being from the south. She had seen it in movies and pictures but never had she touched it. She leaned down and plunged her hands in it. ’Cold! But it’s so cool!’ She wiggled her fingers around, and then cupped her hands to pick up a bunch of it. She started to compress it into a ball but it fell apart. ’How do people make snowballs?’ She wondered. She tried again, but she got the same result. The snow just didn't want to stick together.

She heard the sliding door open and close again. Adalyn froze. She stood completely still, willed herself to move, but remained as a deer caught in headlights. At the last moment, she moved to bolt away. A hand snapped her backward and she crashed into the man that it belonged to. She was stunned be the sudden movement. When she gathered her senses, she realized that she was pressed tightly to someone who was densely muscled. Her face heated as blood rushed to the surface of her cheeks.

Erik turned her around so she would face him. She thought quickly, searching for a way out of this situation. ’Make him believe you’re the other.’ The problem with this plan was that she had no idea who this Morrigan was. She had a name and that she was a witch. She tried to pull her shoulder from him forcibly, but his grip was too strong. ”Let me go.” She said with authority. ’She would say things authoritatively, right?’ ”I think I am going to do a little exploring. Let me go.” She said again. She wished she knew more about this Morrigan. If she ever got the change, she would learn as much as she could, but right now, she had to wing it. Unfortunately, her expression betrayed her. She was never a great liar. She avoided his gaze. She didn’t want to look into his eyes for she knew he would know she was trying to lie if he didn't already. She was freaking out. Her heart rate accelerated considerably. Adrenaline flowed through her veins, urging her to run, to struggle, to do something. She knew better though. There was absolutely no way she could remove herself from his hold. He was preternaturally strong and fast. She had been witness to these attributes in his kind a few times in the last few weeks. ’How many weeks has it been?’ A distant thought echoed at the back of her mind.

The cold bit at her bare skin. She was certainly not dressed for snowy weather. Why had Morrigan dressed in a tank top? The man's body radiated heat which shielded her slightly from the biting cold. At first, she hadn't been too cold, but now that a lot of her own heat has escaped, she shivered slightly. This winter weather was nothing like her sunny home. It would probably be in the low eighties there.

Location: Blacque's Backyard XXX Company: Erik Blacque XXX Puppeteer: Adalyn/Morrigan

User Image

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

► Erik smirked faintly as the girl struggled to break free of his grip on her shoulder. There was no way in hell he was letting go. Soon enough she seemed to figure that out, and that was a good thing. As he had her face him he noticed her cheeks flush a faint pinkish color. He bite his tongue, about to laugh. That probably wouldn't go well though. Just by these couple of things he knew it was not the witch...

Reason number one was Morrigan would have zapped him with her witchy b***h powers already and he'd be collapsed. But, here he was, strong as ever, holding up a blushing teenager. "Sorry, Adalyn. You may have been able to fool my men to get out here, but you will never fool me." He said in a hushed down, leaning over to whisper into the girls ear. Erik's breath was warm. The girl seemed cold, anyway. She was shivering slightly. If he had a jacket he would have offered it to her.. Possibly. It's not like he was cold, he was a werewolf. He hardly ever got cold. Besides, it was not even snowing. Erik rolled his eyes.

"You need to come inside now. You're cold, yeah? Well, it is nice and warm inside your room.. and you need to get ready for the dinner you are required to go to." Erik told her, firmly. He pulled his body away and slid his hand down to the small of the girls back, instead of gripping her shoulder. Still, if she tried to run or break free of him he could easily snatch her up. 'Maybe I should hoist her over my shoulder...' Erik shook his head at the thought. Though ever so tempting, he figured it may be a good idea to just... not. Erik slowly started to walk up to the sliding glass door, guiding Adalyn with him.◄

[[ ooc; I'm so braindead right now! Sorry they're such short posts... .-. again. always. *sigh* ]]

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

A i h a n n a x C r u z

P i s s y L i t t l e W i t c h y

Mood: Anxiousx Where: Blacque Manor x With: No one

As soon as she exited the abandoned Mikaelson house, the commotion from inside was so loud that Aihanna could hear from outside. A small smirk spread on her face as her delicate feet padded down the driveway. It wasn't her plan on dropping that news on Rebekah, but if that meant Rebekah was going to go on an irrational rampage and be stupid about her actions, that was fine with her. It would be such a shame if Rebekah's carelessness got her a dagger in her back again. She couldn't exactly kill Rebekah because all of the vampires that were created through her would die.

The walk through the town was rather calming, she needed a good walk to clear her head. The main thing that was on her mind was what she needed to find out and how she was going to go about doing it. Her only problem was Morrigan. It wasn't that Morrigan was a burden or anything, but she was just as powerful as Aihanna was, and competition wasn't something that she necessarily liked. It was something that she was going to have get used to though. While she was in California she kept in contact with Morrigan. Though she may be stuck in a girls body, they were still able to communicate. The joys of being witches, she thought as a subtle smirk spread on her face.

Aihanna decided to head home and change her clothes and made make herself something to eat. There wasn't really much to eat in her apartment, she mostly ate at the Grill because she wasn't a picky eater and never knew what to buy at the grocery store. She had a weakness for burgers and fries, hence always eating at the Grill. Though she did like the occasional salad with ranch dressing. What was the point of deliberating on what she was going to eat? She wasn't even hungry. Within a few minutes she was in the comfort of her apartment.

She threw her jacket on the couch, and heard a crunch under her foot as she stepped off her front matt. "What the hell...?" Bending over, she grabbed the envelope that had her name elegantly written on the front of it. Opening it up, she took out the piece of paper that was inside of the envelope to see that it was a dinner invite from an Erik Blaque. It was a dinner invite for tonight. Semi-formal. It was a request from Morrigan. 'Morrigan's here?' She shrugged her shoulders and went to her closet to find her blue dress. She has had it for years, and it was one of her favorite dresses. It was almost tie for her to go to the Blacque manor, she better start moving.

Getting into her car, she drove to the manor. It was a little bit early for her to be there, but it was better to show early than early. Her small hands knocked against the wood four time as she waited for someone to answer the door.

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
When people see good they expect good.
And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

♠𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫 ♔ 𝕾𝔞𝔩𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢♠

User ImageDamon chuckled at Liam. "That's soooo...unvampire-like." He shook his head still chuckling and pulled out his phone. "Well I usually say those things to boost my ever-declining ego. You sound like my brother." He speed dialed Stefan on his iPhone and waited as it rung. "You know," he said to Liam as he waited for Stefan to pick up," that's kinda what vampire-hunters do. They will tie you to a chair and poke you with wooden needles and vervain leaves until you're bleeding and gasping. I know from experience."

"If you're on a suicide mission, go right ahead and introduce yourself; just know that I won't save you. But the thing about people--or vampires--being tortured, you know, except for me since I just loooove taking things to the grave, is that they run their mouth. You might not care about what happens to you or to this town, but since I was born and raised--and killed--here. I kinda do. Besides, I was joking about taking my kills. I don't really feed from humans like I used to. I started this "blood bag diet".

The phone continued to ring and Damon gritted his teeth, but smirked as the answering machine came on. "Hello, baby brother," he said into the phone, "this is Damon. You know, you're older more dashing and charming brother....I was just calling to see how you were doing. Kidding. I actually need to talk to you about the little...how you say supernatural problem we might have." his face went grim. "And I need to know if...if she's alright. Later, dude." He looked back a Liam. "So, tell me...do you have the...weakness?" he rolled his eyes as he tried to explain it. "Can you stand vervain and can you walk into the sun? Its not sunny out today, so I wouldn't know. And it is type dark in here." He leaned back waiting for a reply, when hot chocolate caught his nose; compared to the others, it was quite an odd and different smell. He looked back and saw a rather attractive human with a smoking cup and couldn't help the grin that appeared on his face. He waved at her, hoping to get her attention and when he did, he would wink so she could come and...have a drink with him.

The Many Faces of Damon Salvatore...Don't you love me?

((Oh Crappity Crap: Sorry about the late post...everyones looking good. Oh and SOMEONE PLEASE let their phone ring around Damon! One thing I'd love to imitate, is when he picks up someones phone--say Stefan--and says, "Stefan's phone, Damon speaking...how may I help you." xD not now, but sometime soon. xD))

Miss Fruit Loops

Celtic Enigma

bojima

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊:

"The brother who loved me too much and the brother who didn't love me enough. And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself."

User Image
"Oh great, Elena," her double, Katherine Pierce, originally Katherina Patrova, said to Elena Gilbert. She stepped seductively from the shadows of Elena's room, having come through the front door. She had originally walked in Jeremy's room, thinking a little taste of his blood, but decided against it. "You're awake." She tilted her head and smirked at the drowsy girl, then tilted her head at her lover. "And Stefan, in the future, if you want to keep someone safe. You don't leave them alone. Vampires don't need permission to enter another vampire's home. And since I've been invited several times already...I've got free reign. And leaving her alone in this state with blood down the hall isn't the smartest thing." Katherine, dressed in a loose dark blue shirt, tight skinny jeans, and delightful ankle length, black leather boots, walked over to him, smiling and let her hand wander over his shoulder. "God you're hot," she said, before turning and striding to Elena, who way laying down. She quickly hopped on the bed and, laying next Elena, and calmly reached over and plucked up one of Stefan's notorious diaries that he mustve left in elena's room. "These are really great reads by the way," she remarked as she started to read. She snuggled a little closer to Elena, and she smirked down at her. "Want me to read you a beddy-time story?" she asked Elena in a childish voice.

User Image

((Edited...katherine can be in elenas house because she was invited by john gilbert long time ago...my fault))
Miss Fruit Loops

((Oh Crappity Crap: remember, Elena says Katherines name so often to distinguish between them too...))

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIAM O'CONNOR

{Outfit} - {169} - {Vampire} - {Irish-Born Nightstalker}

Mood: Interested - Location: Mystic Grill - With: Damon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Indent<Laughing around the same time that Damon did regarding his comment about being un-vampire like, Liam just shook his head ans listened to the convos around him as well as noticed a relatively large amount of gorgeous females walking into the cafe. He listened to Damon though as informed him of Vampire Hunter tactics as well as how Damon had a respect for the town and the idea that he lived here for a long time. Even dying here. "Well let's be completely honest then. Don't think that I just go and kill criminals and baddies because I think it's fun. Take in mind your comment Damon. You respect the town and since you both lived and died here, it grows within you. So take what I'm doing as an extension of respect. You can do whatever you want here. Roam around. Spread your name. Share your ego. Boost your personality. But I'm lowering the crime rate and taking the bad guys off the streets. That is an obvious respect for the town don'tcha' think? I could just say '******** it' and stay indoors all day. But nah, I figured if I want to stay here for awhile and settle down, I might as well start making things safer again. Supernatural or not" Liam replied as the waitress came by with the shots of Jim Beam he asked for. Nodding and thanking her kindly, Liam set the six shots of bourbon in the middle of the table and picked one up in a toasting fashion.

>Indent<"Might I propose a toast maybe? Since you do say that of course I can go around, introduce myself to people, maybe get attacked by hunters, staked, killed, who knows. Should it happen then let this be an olive branch to you thank since I do respect the town and since I finally have met you, I can learn to respect you and your style, that we don't die anytime soon. There's only so many people who have met you and lived to tell the tale as you have ever so made clear early on. So since we are of the same.. style per-say. Then I do hope to see you around more often should this be one of the rare times we get a chance to get out and just drink" Liam toasted. Downing the drink then shaking his head gently at the harsh taste at first, Liam would be fine by the second shot but by then he knew he still had things he needed to answer since Damon proceeded to ask him something while trying to get a few girls attention. "Already expecting company again? Sounds like a good idea. I think I have my sights set on a relatively hot blondie over thre with black eyeliner (Kahlan) and I'm lookin 'right at her. Oh. And in regards to my weakness, yeah. I can't be out in the sun. And Vervain hurts like a b***h. It used to incapacitate me extremely well. Now it more along the lines burns like a b***h and irritates the hell out of me. Never had the chance to digest it. Which I'm lucky to admit. I take it you've had quite a few events? Nice ring by the way. I take it that's what makes you able to walk outside in such lack of protective clothing?" Liam then asked and let his eyes travel to the girl from before with blonde and brown highlights (Kahlan), the girl Damon talked about with Hot Chocolate (Ember), and two other girls (Zarya & Aria) who were currently sitting and eating their lunch with a small charming smirk on his face just in case they looked his way.

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

bojima

Mistress Kahlan

Sakuran H

Supa-Supa Niji-chan

Dapper Sophomore

8,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

Ember felt bored reading at the bar. She finished her drink and spun around on her stool, meeting eyes with another guy at a different table. He waved at her, catching her attention. Ew, what a gross idiot. She felt a sudden bravery burst and raised her hand towards the guy. Slowly, she dropped four of her fingers down and exposed her middle finger. She left her shaky hand in the air for a couple and cursed under her breath before flagging down the waitress for her bill. She paid quickly and left a tip before shoving her way out of the grill. She shook the snow out of her hair quickly and pulled her hat on over her ears. She reached into her pocket and dialed her house number.

"Hey, dad. It's me. How about we go out to dinner? The Grill works, right?"

Ember waited around for a couple of minutes before deciding to head back into The Grill. She swiftly brushed past several goofs and settled down at an empty table near the creepy guy. Her glanced over his way, hoping not to catch his eye. Just then, she heard her dads' voices and she waved them over. They settled into the crammed booth with her and she motioned the same waitress from earlier to serve them. She kept glancing over at the table with the dark haired guy. Was he hitting on her, because she was falling for him.

Location: Mystic GrillXXXXXX Company: cute boys and parents XXXXXX Out of Character: outfit

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

Stefan still had his head in his hands when Elena croaked his name. She sounded weak and confused, as he predicted. He let out a breath in relief that she was awake. At least he knew she wasn’t quite lost forever. ”Elena…" He couldn’t stop looking at her. She looked ill, but she wasn’t dead. Well, she was, but she was moving. He stood up and sat next to her as she tried to prop herself up. Soon after, she laid back down. She was exhausted no doubt, and thirsty.

He hung his head low when she asked if she had died. ”I’m so sorry.” He gave her a woeful look of sympathy as he let it sink in. He looked away again. ”Matt drove you two off of the bridge and you told me to save him first.” He wished he had ignored her wish and saved her instead. Matt didn’t compare to Elena in Stefan’s life. Elena was his source of happiness. But if he had ignored her wishes, then she would be angry with him and Matt would be dead. It was something he knew she wouldn’t forgive him for easily. ”Matt is fine. Shaken, I’m sure, but fine.” He was let out of the hospital soon after he was brought in.

”On the other hand, we have no idea where Rebekah is. It looks like all of the other originals fled after Klaus was staked.” Speaking of staking Klaus, he had lied when he said their line was descended from him. Klaus was gone and Stefan was still here. Caroline, Damon, Bonnie’s mom, everyone was here, except for Tyler. Stefan knew for a fact that Tyler was turned by Klaus himself. There was no denying that he would die when Klaus did.

Stefan ran a hand across her cheek and tucked a bit of her hair out of her face. ”You’re in transition, Elena.” He hated those words. He didn’t want to ever have to say them if she didn’t want to hear them. Sure it would be great having her for forever, but that wasn’t what she wanted. ”If you want to complete it, you have to drink human blood.” He wasn’t going to offer the blood he had downstairs to her so soon. It was a lot to take in and he assumed she was going to want to take a little time with her decision.

His phone started buzzing on the window seat. It was most likely Damon. He didn’t answer it. He just let the device continue to buzz on the cushion. It stopped and a minute later, his notification tone sounded. A voicemail. He picked up his phone and let the voicemail play.

“ Hello, baby brother, this is Damon. You know, you're older more dashing and charming brother....I was just calling to see how you were doing. Kidding. I actually need to talk to you about the little...how you say supernatural problem we might have. And I need to know if...if she's alright. Later, dude."

He hung up the phone without deleting the message. He went to text and wrote back to him,

”Elena is okay for now. She’s awake. What supernatural problem?” He locked the screen on his phone and slid it into his pocket.

At that moment, Elena’s double emerged into the room. She wasn’t supposed to be able to enter. He thought of how she had accomplished this. ’A human… no. No a vampire owns the home now.’ He quickly came to a conclusion.

He stood up from Elena’s bed and stood in between her and the girl he loved. He snarled slightly at the intrusion. Stefan didn’t refute Katherine’s comment. He knew he had made a mistake and now Elena was a vampire because of it. As she droned on in her haughty tone, Stefan grew more impatient. She had only been there for a few seconds and already she was ruining things. Elena wasn’t supposed to know about the blood just yet. He had it there in case she made the decision to live. Stefan stood as still as a statue as Katherine laid a hand on his shoulder. He did not welcome the contact. When she said he was hot, he narrowed his eyes and backed away from her. ”Leave.” He bit out that one single word in a strong voice.

Then, she laid next to Elena. Stefan nearly teleported to the side of the bed. He reached for her wrist with lightening speed when she picked up one of his journals. ”I won’t repeat myself, Katherine.” Each word sounded punctuated. She wasn’t going to help the situation in the slightest. He needed to be alone with Elena, no distractions.

He picked up his phone again and texted Damon a second time. ”Katherine’s here.” He knew that if Damon showed, he might not want to leave Elena, like himself, but he might need Damon to help him remove Katherine from Elena’s home.

Location: Elena's Room xxxx Company: Elena and Katherinexxxx Mood: Extra Broody

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

She realized quickly that her charade wasn’t going to work. She knew next to nothing about Morrigan and it clearly showed. He bent down and his warm breath caressed her ear. This made her shiver a bit more than she was already. ’We’ll see about that.’ She thought faintly. As she learned more about this witch she would be able to pull this off one day. She would be free of this, she told herself. She wasn’t going to let him get the better of her.

She caught him rolling his eyes at her and glared. ’You need to come inside now. You’re cold, yeah? Well, it’s nice and warm inside our room.. and you need to get ready for the dinner you are required to go to.’ He said to her.

”Why yes, I am cold. I’m not from a snowy climate, as you may recall. Your goons took me from Florida, after all. You know, the sunshine state?” She said back sarcastically. The cold did feel good on her skin though. It cooled it off when it was burning before. She could still see the mysterious marks on her, but they were fading. Perhaps in a couple of hours, they would be gone.

She crossed her arms in front of her. ”I’m not going to this dinner. I don’t care if I’m required or what have you. I’m not hungry.” She truly wasn’t hungry at all. In the last few weeks, especially the last couple of days, she hadn’t felt hungry much. This was probably due to the fact that she was the captive of creatures that she didn’t know the intentions of. Oh, and she was possessed by a witch named Morrigan. Not exactly an easy situation. She knew she needed to keep up her strength if she was going to plan to escape for real. She needed to be strong if she hopped to succeed. But, she dreaded giving him the satisfaction of her obeying anything. Just because he believed he could bend her to his will, she loathed the thought of obeying even simple requests he would made.

Erik placed his hand at the small of her back. She tried to shimmy away from him, feeling awkward. She thought she didn’t like him touching her. She thought she didn’t. But she couldn’t be sure. The cold was making her want warmth. That’s all it was. She was cold and he was warm.

Adalyn was guided forward into the mansion. She detested being led around like an animal, but she allowed it because it was so cold. Once she was inside the glass doors, she heard a knock at the front door. One of Erik’s employees, servants, underlings, or whatever, answered it. On the other side of the door was a girl with medium brown hair. She wondered who the girl was. It had been awhile since she had seen another girl around these guys.

Location: Blacque Mansion XXX Company: Erik Blacque XXX Puppeteer: Adalyn/Morrigan

User Image

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

"I’m not going to this dinner. I don’t care if I’m required or what have you. I’m not hungry." The girl was out of her mind. She thought that she would be able to just.. get out of going to the dinner? He rolled his eyes again at this remark. Erik didn't even bother responding to this, though, there was no point. 'Let the girl have her fantasies.' Erik thought bitterly. There was no way in hell she was getting out of anything. Erik needed Morrigan to be at the dinner. He invited another witch and Erik didn't like being around just one witch at a time. Morrigan he was used to.. He had never even met this Aihanna girl though. He only remembered writing her name on an envelope and signing the pre-typed latter that was to go inside of it.

As Erik led Adalyn in side of the house he could tell that she was uncomfortable. She fidgeted a bit but didn't actually attempt to break away from his touch on her. As they walked in Erik saw one of his pack members, Chad, let in a girl. A girl. It had to be the other witch. Erik turned around, letting go of Adalyn, and locked the sliding glass door. Not that he thought she'd try to get out again, not like this anyway, just a precaution. Erik shot Adalyn a sharp look and then looked forward, starting to walk to Aihanna.

He shed a warm grin to her, a fake one, but believable. 'Witch.' "Ah, you must be Aihanna Cruz." He said and grabbed gently for the girls hand. He shook it cheesily and kissed the top before letting it fall back to her side. "I am Erik Blacque, your host tonight." He gave her a smirk, feeling cocky as ever at the moment. Eirk looked back to Adalyn and gestured a hand for her to come up to them. "This is miss Adalyn." Erik said and winked, assuming Aihanna knew of Morrigan's current... living situation. 'Living situation, is that the right term?' He wondered but didn't bother addressing it. Erik looked at Aihanna curiously, unsure of what this girl would be like.◄

[[ ooc; Loops, once again you amaze me with your reply. :3 ]]

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Mood:Confused XXX Location: The Grill XXX With: Damon

'What the hell?' That was the first thought that ran through Tyler Lockwood's head as he woke up in the comfort of his own bed. He was supposed to be dead. Klaus made him, and Klaus was staked by Alaric, so why was it that Tyler was sitting up in his bed like nothing even happened? He should be dead right now. The agony he felt from Klaus being staked was proof enough that he had died. So what went wrong? Maybe it was some kind of a hoax, a plan to make Alaric think that Klaus was dead. Tyler's fingers pressed against his temples as he could feel a headache coming on from all of the thinking. Seriously, what the hell had happened and why was he still alive?

Last thing he remembered was being in the old Lockwood cellar with Caroline, and feeling agonizing pain which he assumed was because Klaus had been staked. Those last moments kept repeating in his head, the look on Caroline's face as she watched him dying in agonizing pain. Everything after that was a bit of a haze though. The image of Bonnie's face came to mind, but he couldn't make the connection as to why.

Tyler got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day, granted it was late in the afternoon but he could feel why. Every part of his body was hurting the agony that his body went through. The hot water would help in relaxing his muscles. It didn't take long for him to feel better, so he got out of the shower and put a standard white shirt on and blue jeans and headed out. There was no sign of his mother anywhere in this house so he assumed that she was with Sheriff Forbes. The two of them were on the council together and were doing everything that could to keep most supernatural being that they trusted secret from the council.

There wasn't a single text or missed call from Caroline, so he assumed that she may have been busy with Elena or something. That was usually the case around here, or Rebekah was throwing a little conniption fit. A loud growl came from the depths of an empty area of Tyler called his stomach, a smirk spread on his face and he knew that he needed to get some food into his body. Off to Mystic Grill.

A small fit of laughter escaped his lips as he entered the Grill just in time to see Damon attempt to hit on a girl. She flipped him off. It was nice to see that Damon was still being the arrogant d**k that he was known to be. Matt was no where to be found, Tyler assumed that he was back in the kitchen or on a delivery run or something. Making his way through the maze of chairs and tables, he took his seat next to Damon. "That was really smooth Damon. Maybe if you go over and try and kiss her, she'll slap you or something. I'd get some amusement out of it." Everything that he said was in a joking tone. As he waited for Damon's response, he order a double bacon cheeseburger with a coke.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces