Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Mayumi, huh? Coulc've sworn I heard that name before."
"What da ya mean by that?" she said as she had a confused look on her face.
"Nevermind." Milliardo thought hard for a sec. "You hear 'bout the war?"
Kit sat up and took control of the Rose as the sensors warned him of a couple of Strike Daggers coming to intercept him.

"Unkown mobile suit! You are ordered to cut all thrust and submit to an inspection before entering Earth space! We will not harm you if you comply."

The Coordinator smirked. It wasn't as if they could really enforce that on him. Moving at maximum safe boost, the GP-03 would be in their firing range for a total of ten seconds, of which maybe three would provide a decent chance of a hit, two seconds in the approach, and one in the parting engagement. But, the Daggers were armed with beam rifles, which meant that if a shot did hit him, it would do damage. That was not a pleasant thought at all. Therefore...

The Rose raised it's beam rifle and aligned it with the nearest Dagger. A pink bolt shot out, spearing through the suit before Kit retargeted and destroyed the second suit. With that obstacle out of the way, he entered the atmosphere, falling towards the mostly neutral Tokyo.
"Yes I've heard of it. Why do you ask?" she asked him.
Kit smiled as Tokyo came into sight as a cohesive city, rather than just a bunch of dots. Area entered. He started scanning for things that seemed out of place, his scanners and anaylsis leading him towards a costal area. Now to find the target.
Mayumi steped outside. "If he finds out that i am hiding a Gundam. I am so messed," she said sighing.
Kit brought the GP-03's impressive bank of thrusters online, bringing the free-fall to a controlled flight down to a niche in some of the hills that would be perfect for the auto-deploy camoflauge to cover the Gundam with.
Bringing the Rose down he set the security and camo before climbing out of the cockpit and making for the only dwelling in the area.
She sat outside eating something and drinking tea. "So peaceful out," she said gleaming up at the sun.
Kit walked up to the house, dressed in his beat-up dark blue flight jacket and black pants with a bark blue t-shirt. There was a woman there, enjoying some sort of meal. "Hello there."
Milliardo stepped outside with his civilian clothes on. "The war started because the Neutrals accused us of making new mobile suits so we could annihilate them, you should know..." Milliardo looked at Mayumi.
She looked at Milliardo. "I know. I was in it," she said sighing. "Hello" she said.
"Does it matter why the war started?" asked the newest arrival. "I think not. What matters is to live through it relatively unharmed."
"Yes, and if I remember, you never destroyed your Gundam, now have you?" Milliardo asked as if she was on trial.
Kit's ears pricked up. This was useful information. Both of them were targets now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff