Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Hal Quinten

Vongola Guardian of the Mist

“Quieter parts you say? Hmm” Hal responded and placed a hand under his chin. He knew a lot of good quiet spots in this city but was thinking which one to show her first. He decided to carry on with the conversation to buy him time to think of a spot.

Hal liked her reaction to his showing of flames. She was so shocked and he loved shocking people. Not many flame users would just show off their flames to a stranger. But he just didn’t care if someone knew he had a flame because what could they do about it. They could fight him because he was in the mafia but anyone who would fight him just over that Hal believed he could take down.

“Ah collecting rings, sounds like an interesting hobby. I don’t blame him for it. Rings are such a beautiful form of art.” His hand ran up across his chest toward an item around his neck. This item was an indigo box but it was beneath his jacket so Hitomi could not see it. He considered showing her another trick but then thought against it. He already had her impressed with the flames, there was no need to show her every trick he had. With his box weapon, his weapon weapon, cambio form and his illusions there were a lot of tricks he could show her. ”I’ll save those for the next date.” He chuckled a little at her last words. She was quite the modest individual. Granted she really might just be a regular civilian but Hal could feel that this girl might be something special. Power wasn’t always easy to hide. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Power can come in any appearance. For all I know you could be a master martial artist” he joked back. Hal didn’t think about whether or not he really could crush her in an instant. He was confident in his battle ability but not cocky so he didn’t think he could easily handle someone who he knew nothing about. And he didn’t have a reason to fight her. “Alright take my hand, am I have decided where in this town I am going to show you. One of my favorite quiet, thinking spots. I think you will appreciate it.”

Before Hitomi could respond Hal was suddenly captivated by a vision. Hal was a bit in awe of the power this masked man had. His words seemed dangerous though so Hal made sure to listen closely to everything that was said. When it was all over Hal was thrown back into his body, just as he had left it. Though the purple haired man’s thoughts were not the same. Flirting with the pretty girl was now at the back of his mind and all he could think about was the safety of the family. That message felt a bit threatening, especially the part about the leaders suffering.

“I am sorry Miss but something very urgent has come up. I will have to take a rain check and show you this place later.” Hal pulled out a business card from his back pant pocket and handed it to the girl. He didn’t hand out the cards often since he didn’t have an actual business. The card just read, Hal Quinten, Vongola Guardian of the Mist and then his phone number. He wasn’t really sure why he made the cards in the first place. “Give me a call sometime when you want me to show you around. But for now I must be off.” Hal quickly walked away from the girl as he pulled out his cellphone. He placed a call to Diana Vongola to try to find out where she was. He was a guardian so protecting the boss was his first duty.

Rabbit Mochi Cake

sarushippo
Diana’s included at the very end of the post.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Ⱥlex Kozato

xxxx/////////////////////////////// xxxx ///////////////////////////////

Alex was walking down the streets of Italy, only a few minutes from the Simon mansion, with his hands in his pockets. He was humming a tune his grandfather would sing to him when he was scared at night. The memories of Enma flashed in his mind, a tear rolled down his right eye. Alex took a seat on a bench that was conveniently on the side walk. He sat there and looked up at the sky. He thought about how his sister Gaia said she felt, he let out a sit and closed his eyes. Suddenly a sharp ringing hit his ears, letting out a painful groan Alex opened his eyes to see a dark room with a masked figure talking in front. Alex looked over to see Gais standing there along with the other guardians. Alex tried to speak but the words he wanted to say wouldn't leave his mouth.

The masked man spoke about challenges and such of that sort but Alex was just worried about his sister and if she was ok. His focused jumped when the man said if you don't fight your leader suffers. The masked man disappeared, Alex shook his head clearing it from the weird nose. He sat there for a few seconds trying to recollect himself. Just then Alex jumped up and ran toward the mansion with only one thing in his mind, was Gaia ok? Making it to the front door in only one minute, he flung the door open. "Gaia!!" Alex shouted into the house in a worried voice.

xxxx/////////////////////////////// xxxx ///////////////////////////////

User Image

GokuderaHayako59
User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
ocation, Hotel - Diana's Apartment
houghts, Mmm...
ood, Calm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Altair sighed softly as he closed his eyes, his hands placed behind his back as he awaited for the elevator to land on the ground, As little time passed by, Altair soon begun feeling a sensation surrounding his body. Cautiously, Altair placed his hands onto one of his katana and opened his eyes "Who's there?" He questioned as he glanced back at his guards once, also having taken hold of their pistols, Altair turned forward, looking to the left, then the right before down, noticing a white flame surrounding them, Altair twitched an eye curiously 'White flames..? What a sensation..' He thought to himself as he noticed the dark mist gathering around their feet, soon enough, Altair was staring into blank space.. like an alternate dimension..

Altair stared in front of him angrily, looking up towards the figure who appeared in front of them, Altair soon heard thumps behind him, it was both his guards who fell to the floor due to the overwhelming pressure "Tch.. Weaklings." He uttered as he stared at the man quietly, curious of what he was going to do "What do you want?!" He questioned, trying to move only to feel his body completely numb. Altair had the feeling that even if he tried to attack this man, his attack would have no effect against him. Altair continued to listen quietly before the man sudden vanished from sight, showing that they were still in the elevator "A Challenge.. With the Simon, Vongola and Marino..? Who does this 'Masked Man' think he is?" He questioned, his left arm shivering softly, he twitched an eye before gripping his left arm, it would seem that the flame had quite an effect on his mental stability, Altair could barely be standing right now, it was only his endurance that kept him going "That's quite a devastating effect." He said as he shook his head slightly. Deciding that visiting the Dodicesimo Vongola would be the prime objective in this case.

Within but seconds later the elevator would arrive at the bottom floor, sighing softly, Altair glanced back at the two guards who were out cold on the ground "Tch.. you bastards are still out.." He whispered to himself as he walked out of the elevator as the doors opened, stumbling only for a few steps before fully regaining his footing. Stopping a moment to collect his thoughts. As but a second passed, Altair was approached by one of the CEDEF soldiers which would lead him to the vehicle they would be travelling in. Hopping in the back seat, from the driver, Altair was handed a three piece suit and a pair of black leather gloves "Oh..? Rollin' in style I see.. Di classe è per gli uomini(Class is for men)! My father used to say." He said with a laugh before looking to the left then to the right before quickly getting changed, although there wasn't much space, Altair had a thing for doing weird things even in the smallest of places.

Before he knew it, the driver had set off towards Diana's home "Hmm.. I wonder what the Dodicesimo Vongola is like.. I've heard that she likes ballet and so far from what i think, we have absolutely nothing in common." He spoke to himself as he scratched the side of his head, continuing to think about even the unnecessary things, curious of how Diana would react to see a suited-up green haired man with three katana sitting in her home without her knowledge. Within twenty or so minutes, Altair arrived at Diana's apartment "This truly isn't fit for a Vongola Boss.. I was expecting for luxury.." He said with a slight smirk before getting out of the car and sighing softly before lighting a sky flame from his ring "Rostro." He called as he injected the flame into an animal box weapon, flying out came a Hawk "Secondo livello, arrivare lì e aprire la porta.(Second Level, Get in there and open the door)." He spoke in fluent Italian, The hawk understanding every word and skilfully gliding up to the second level and landed onto the rail, looking for an opening. Altair approached the door at the bottom of the apartment, pulling out a picklock, Altair slowly twisted the lock open with both picklocks and opened the door successfully. Walking through the small corridor, Altair made his way up the stairs.

As Altair had arrived at Diana's apartment door, he noticed that it already open, he opened the door silently and stepped in cautiously, He was still unaware if the woman was paranoid about people invading her apartment. Altair closed the door behind him and headed inside. Beginning to look around "I'm glad its clean though.." He said as he pulled out his animal box and allowed Rostro to return to his box. Altair pulled out one entire katana and placed it onto the coffee table, allowing anyone who knew him to identify that he was in the apartment, or allow those who didn't know him to know that someone was in their home. Altair placed his hands behind his back and begun exploring the apartment before arriving in her room, searching through a few drawers before noticing a few reports from school. Altair arched a curious brow and grabbed a stack of them and headed out of Diana's bedroom and into her kitchen, grabbing a glass and pouring water into it from a jug on the counter. Leaning over the counter, Altair begun reading her school reports "The Dodicesimo Vongola is barely out of school.. So young.." He uttered, referring to the years that these reports were given. Luckily for Altair, His body was hidden by the darkness that was Diana's Kitchen, noticing that it didn't allow much light through as the curtains were completely covering the sunlight if one looked closely, one could see the outline of his body.

sarushippo

OutOfChocolates┋┋┋This post isn't posting towards your character but thought it would be nice to let you know that a mysterious man infiltrated Diana's apartment (: I hope its fine with you.

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

I'm flying high XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Defying gяανιту★★★XXXXXXXXXX
ƘƠȤƛƬƠ ƓƛƖƛ
Simon Earth Boss

нєαя∂ уσυ cℓєαяℓу, Ƽ2Ч
XXXXX ƒяєυ∂؟ кєℓσι∂؟
XXXXXXXXX נυѕт нιт тнє кєувσαя∂
XXXXXXXXXXXXX єνєяутнιηg'ѕ ωσятн ℓαυgнιηg αт, ι ѕαу
★ ★ ★

The sudden ringing echoed in Gaia's head as the world around her changed. She couldn't move, all she could do was stare at her beloved family, at Masked. The unknown being (was it even human?) sent chills down her spine and she wanted to get away as far as she could but her body remaind still...

A sharp pain began pircing her mind at Masked's command, causing her to whimper softly. She wanted to reach for her head, to collapse on the ground and try to make it go away but she couldn't.

When it was over, Gaia collopsed sidways on the couch, curling into a fetal position, hands pressed against her ears as her body trambled, soft whimpers escaping her lips involuntarily. Alex's voice was suddenly heard and the Simon boss attempted to stand up, but her legs began shaking so she settled for sitting on the couch, still gasping softly "H... Here..." she tried calling out over the memories of the unfamiliar pain "I...I'm here..." she tried again, hoping Alex heard. She couldn't bring herself to speak up louder. Gaia took deep breaths, trying to calm down. She needed to make sure everyone was alright, that no one was hurt. Masked said nothing about the others being hurt but it wasn't enough for Gaia. She needed to know, to hear from her family that they were alright.

Gaia lifted her palm towards her eyes, wiping away the tears that gathered there. She glanced up at the doorway, waiting for her brother as she kept trying to calm herself down.

{Out Of Gravity Character:... }

Come on boys come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls

єтѕ мαкє α ηєω тσмσяяσω, тσαу

User Image

ShadoWolf242

Beloved Friend

xxxxx𝓗𝒾𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝓢𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓊𝓀𝒶xxxxx
𝓥𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔞 𝓧𝑰𝑰 雲雀 静 𝓒𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝓖𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

xxx Shizuka quietly listened as Ami explained why she bought such an expensive item for someone like her. It wasn't a great reason, but it wasn't bad either; something easily expected from a person like Ami.

xxx Shizuka watched as Ami seated herself at the table, in a chair that was closest to her. The silvernette was about to go upstairs to put away the Kimono when she heard the black haired girl call after her. Stopping in her tracks, she looked back and gave the Lightning Guardian a small smile before disappearing upstairs. Quickly taking out a hanger meant specially for Kimonos and clothing with similar shape, she quickly hung the precious item on it before hanging it on a hook on her closet's door. As much as she wanted to take a better look at it, she had a guest. The silvernette wasn't that mean to leave a guest unattended.

xxx Before Shizuka made herself fully present in the same room as Ami, she headed towards the kitchen. Passing by the Lightning Guardian, she asked; "Is tea fine?" to make sure the other was fine with the choice of drink.

xxx As soon as she entered the kitchen, the view in front of her changed drastically. She wasn't standing in her kitchen anymore; she was standing in the middle of darkness, with only a faint white Flame to light the floor-less space. She easily knew it wasn't reality, but tricks played in her mind -- something she wasn't very fond of. Next thing she knew, a voice that belonged to neither male nor female rang in her mind. It declared a war between Vongola, Simon and Maroni with the Masked man in charge of judging.

xxx Just like it started, it was quickly over.

xxx Shizuka was still, frozen in her place, registering everything that happened in the illusionary space. But this was Shizuka. She continued to make tea like nothing happened.

{{ ooc: ... }}

User Image

kidraystar
{{ ooc: ^^ Thanks. }}

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ąмї şøяąмąşυ

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

User Image

Ami watched Shizuka disappear in a few steps.As she waited for the cloud guardian she hummed a happy until her mood was interrupted as she was suddenly inside a blank space listening to the mask man talk about the big war coming up between the three powerful families.Just then she blinked finding herself back at the table like nothing happen.The bubbly girl herd her friend if tea was good with her"I would love a cup of tea"She said as she felt a bit nervous knowing what they was up against but tried to play it off with her signature happy smile but it was easily noticeable she calmly tapped the table trying to forget what she just herd

σσcNo problem
ℓσcαтισиShizuka's house
мσσםNervous
ωнσShizuka

RyuseiStreamGirl

Beloved Friend

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓲 𝓡𝔂𝓾𝓾𝓰𝓪
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠

ℜyuuga was happily enjoying his walk in the shopping district when his view was suddenly changed. He could feel the energy of a flame, but couldn't put a finger to what type of flame. It was like a whole new type of Flame. Like answering the young boy's question, white flames filled the 'floor', lighting up the dark space just a little bit around him. Feeling multiple presence behind him, he looked back and found his Guardians present as well. "Oh, so we're all here?" he asked, more to himself than anyone else present there. "Well, then. It must be quite important." Ryuuga's voice dropped a few steps, becoming very serious -- just like he was when he invaded Vongola's Inheritance Ceremony.

Ⱦhe Masked Man's story was very interesting, making it even sound like he was on the Maroni Famiglia's side to choose the strongest Famiglia of the Mafia world. A small (evil) smirk found its way to Ryuuga's lips, enjoying this new excitement and amusement. But the smirk on his face was replaced with pain as soon as the Masked did something. He fell to the ground, one knee touching the 'ground.' One hand clenched onto his chest, while the other went up to hold onto his head, but stopped midway. "Ahhh...!" He let out a short, quiet cry in pain, eyes shut tightly. Even though Ryuuga was used to pain, or at least could tolerate them very well, this pain was very different. It felt like every single nerve in his body was shot at, shooting pain throughout his whole body.

ฬhen Ryuuga opened his eyes again, he was staring at a concrete ground, mumbles of people heard all around him. Someone asked if he was all right, worried that he suddenly fell to the ground in pain. "I-I'm fine. Th-Thank you," he replied, trying to act like everything was fine. "M-My heart's a little weak. That's all." It was a lie, but nothing else could explain why he was clenching his chest. The woman, who was the one that asked if he was all right, asked if he needed to go see a doctor. The Maroni Boss shook his head, attempting to stand up while leaning onto the wall as a support. "I-I'm fine. Thank you, Ma'am."

Ⱦhe walk back to Maroni Famiglia's mansion was a long and painful one, but the young Boss made it in one piece. He dropped himself onto the nearest couch, trying to rest up his body.

{{ ooc: Not in the mood to do homework/study... SO HERE'S A POST! x3 }}

ค ๒ ς Ð є Ŧ 𝒢 ℋ ɪ 𝒥 к Ł ๓ ภ ๏ ק 𝒬 ℜ ร/Ϩ Ⱦ ย ℣ ฬ Ӿ ϓ ℨ

Friendly Conversationalist

User Image

HITOMI ARIETTA KAGAWARI
                                the comet guardian of the Maroni family
                                box animal • arctic tern

Well, my father is an interesting individual.” she replied. Hitomi listened to his words, nodding in agreement. “True.” She wasn’t exactly a martial artist, though the type of weapons she preferred were used for close combat, at least her long twin daggers were. At the moment, she wasn’t carrying them on her, though there were several throwing knives in her purse at the moment, where they were easily accessible on one of the outer pouches. Hal finally decided what place he wanted to show her, but before she could form a response, her mind was taken over by another individual. For an unknown amount of time, Hitomi had loss control of her limbs, forced to listen to the message that the masked individual wanted all three families to hear.

As Hitomi returned to the waking realm, she gave a slight shiver. Despite that, she recovered quickly from the otherworldly experience. With controlled breaths, she thought about the situation. The thing that stood out in her mind was that her family was now exposed to both the Vongola and Shimon famiglia. She wondered if Hal, who was obviously the Vongola mist guardian, had seen her and if so, she should make a tactical retreat now. The floating figure demanded the attention of everyone, and when she had glanced around, the floating masked figure in the middle obscured part of her vision, preventing her from seeing the person directly across from her.

Before the comet guardian could make a decision, Hal recovered from the strange vision and spoke. “Hitomi is fine” she said to remind the mist guardian that he had permission to use her name. “Don’t worry about it.” In fact, she wanted to go find her boss and see if he was alright, which she was guessed what was also the plan for the male. “Sure, I will call you later then.” Hitomi took the card and placed it in her bag as Hal walked off. Turning to walk in the other direction, she quickly called up a cab, heading for the Maroni family mansion. About a kilometre away from her destination, she got off and paid the driver. Even if the other two family’s knew about them, she still remained cautious, not wanting to accidently lead one of them to the Maroni mansion.

The comet guardian rushed towards the mansion, gaining entrance immediately after revealing her ring. Spotting Ryuuga on the couch, she quickly made her way over, “Ryuuga, are you alright?” she asked her boss. Her voice remained steady, though worry was clearly evident on her face.

Action: Standing, talking
                                With: Ryuuga
                                Out.of.Chances: Nothing

RyuseiStreamGirl
                                Kuroi Ryuuga: last paragraph

Lanister Lane
Maroni Guardian of the Meteor

User Image

The energetic and feisty Lanister Lane was currently none of those things. Because currently he was up in his room in the Maroni mansion fast asleep. In his sleeping state the male was plunged into the vision with the rest of the Maronis. From here a masked man droned on and Lanister wasn’t sure if he was dreaming or not. It was so weird that it’d make sense if it was a dream, but it felt real, especially the power coming from the masked. When the vision was over Lanister was instantly awake, on his bed still. He groggily got out of bed as he threw the sheets off him. The bright haired male rubbed his eyes while his legs trudged along the ground. He was still trying to figure out if what he ‘dreamed’ about really happened or not. Honestly he wished it did happen. That would mean he’d get to fight, lots of fighting. And against Vongola and Simon too, both very powerful opponents. Though he didn’t like the bit about not being able to challenge the bosses. He still hoped he could find good challenges in the other members. That is of course if the whole thing was true to begin with.

He lazily walked down the stairs to see his boss there along with the Comet Hitomi. Lanister didn’t care for Hitomi. He wasn’t sure if it was her personality or the fact that her flames were Comet while his were Meteor and that just caused him to dislike her. Lanister was a bit curious of why the boss was in so much pain. He was a very tough man so it wasn’t like that an opponent put him down.

“Did you guys see a vision thingy with some Masked man saying we had to fight Vongola and Simon, or am I getting crazier dreams?” Lanister asked in a quiet voice because he was still rather tired. “Also uh boss, are you alright?”

RyuseiStreamGirl

Rabbit Mochi Cake
User Image
x xxxxxxxxx x

I am the one that seizes the pain

XXX
                                        Neomi watched as all the guardians were united and a man with a mask apeared. A small smile crept on her lips once the man spoke about challenging other families to see who was the strongest. Somehow Neomi wasn't as worried about fighting other families, her attention was taken away by the powerful white flame, the masked man witheld. As the man disapeared so did her fellow guardians that showed up. Once she was back on the street she felt a bit lightheaded and had to stop for a while to regain her strength. She quickly walked over towards the mansion hoping everyone was there.

As she got to the mansion she walked in noticing the Boss on the couch and Hitomi and Lanister asking of he was okay. "The boss is perfectly fine. He's just worn out." She reassured them. It wasn't like he was bleeding to death or anything. Also she wasn't as soft as the others. She took off her jacket and chuckled when Lanister asked if he was having weird dreams. "I'm sure we all saw him." She told him remembering seeing all of them in the scene. She looked over at their Boss anxiously wondering what he was gonna say about the challenges against the families.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                        ☄ooc:

Rabbit Mochi Cake

JustBonesBrooke

RyuseiStreamGirl

I am the drug we need, to reign

Beloved Friend

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓲 𝓡𝔂𝓾𝓾𝓰𝓪
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠

ℜyuuga was happy that some of his family came back home to the mansion. It felt great to have a caring family. "I'm fine, Hitomi," he answered the first voice, whom he recognized to be Hitomi's. "I'm just a little tired~." Although the young Boss was slightly tired from the long walk back home in the painful state, his voice didn't sound too tired. "Don't worry about me Neomi, Lanister. I'll be fine," he told the other two, not once opening his eyes.

ค few moments of silence feel between the current members present in the room before Ryuuga opened his mouth with a slightly more happy tone; "So~ What did you guys think about what the Masked Man said? Are you all willing to fight against both Vongola and Simon with me?" He wanted to know if his Famiglia was still willing to fight against Vongola and Simon with him. No one really objected, but he still didn't want to do or make others do something that they don't like.

{{ ooc: Still studying xP The test's tomorrow, so I'm going to post this here, finish studying, and get my sleep. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!}}

ค ๒ ς Ð є Ŧ 𝒢 ℋ ɪ 𝒥 к Ł ๓ ภ ๏ ק 𝒬 ℜ ร/Ϩ Ⱦ ย ℣ ฬ Ӿ ϓ ℨ
JustBonesBrooke

Rabbit Mochi Cake

Touche Muerte

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

נ i nxxSa w a d a

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

After the scene with the Masked man was over Jin was left standing there with an angered look. So they were going to have to go to war after all huh? Perfect. Just lovely. With Diana still trying to get her act together and know what not to do and what to do this was going to be hell in a hand basket. Looking over at Diana he noticed that she was not doing to well. Not well at all. Placing her head on his lap he looked down at her for a moment. For the protection of the family it was about time Jin played nice with Diana. Though he really didn't want to. Because life was just not being fair to the young Sawada. With a sigh Jin shook her abit. " Get yourself together Diana. Now it not the time to be spacing out. Not is the time for action. We need to come up with something to do." Nothing. She was out of it alright. Picking her up and taking her up to one of the rooms on the second level Jin placed her down on the bed and set down in a chair. With the way the Varia was acting this was not going to turn out to well. Jin could only hope that his Varia began to listen to him. becuase if they didn't then no one would be surviving this.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

sarushippo

Dangerous Darling

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX❀⊹⊱⋛⋋xxxxxÐiana Ѷongola ϩҜɎxxxxx⋌⋚⊰⊹❀

Diana didn't miss Jin's words, she knew this her self but her body wasn't responding well at the moment. Her view suddenly changed and she found her self being lifted by Jin. Blushing she leaned into him so she wouldn't fall out of his arms. This was really knew, Jin was being kind, he was helping her and it seemed like he cared. Laying on the bed he had put her on she groaned a bit getting her functions back in order. Soon she sat up and looked at Jin. "I know I need to step up, First thing I'm doing is getting all my guardians in the same house. You have this one but I'm taking over the one a bit from here." If this was war there would be no more living apart, they could be challenged anytime and she wanted everyone to have support. Sighing she pulled out her phone to suddenly get a call from Hal, her mist guardian. "Hello? Hal...I'm alright, I'm at the Varia mansion but I'm heading home. I need to get something set up first so meet me there at my apartment." Giving him her address she hung up and started calling all of her guardians and leaving the same message "Come to my apartment, now. We need to talk about what happened" Once she was done she stood up and looked to Jin with a smile. "The Varia is yours, I'll leave you to come up with your plan for all this and your team. Tomorrow lets meet and get everything sorted out." Leaving she waved goodbye, not need to be rude even if she was in a hurry. Rushing down stairs she grabbed Chappah's arm and pulled him along with her gently.

The trip to her home was fast, she needed to get there faster than any of the others. When she arrived though she paused, a figure was in her window and she didn't give any of her guardians a key to her place. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a pair of soft fingerless gloves, one black one white, and a pair of dance shoes. These where custom made, they had wooden blocks in the toes for point, heels for jazz and bendable for other styles she had learned. Putting on the gloves she went upstairs with Chappah and motioned to be quiet before she opened the door. Flames burned over her gloves as she tip toed, leaving off her shoes for now. Getting to the kitchen she paused before burning her flame bright and launching a quick blast into the darker room. The blast of sky flame light out the kitchen, letting her see this man standing there with her school reports. "Who are you and why are you in my home?" She held up her fists defensively, her grandfather made sure she knew street fighting.

User Image

Okyeame
ShadoWolf242
sabaku no gaara
lauren1016
GokuderaHayato59
JustBonesBrooke
Decimo - Vongola
RyuseiStreamGirl
kidraystar
User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
ocation, Hotel - Diana's Apartment
houghts, Mmm...
ood, Calm.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
Altair continued reading the school reports, delving into it quite well "Hmm... All of these seem to have come from private schools.. Well-behaved, intelligent, quick witted and even attention to detail is important to her." He hummed as he read quietly, many minutes passed by as Altair finished one book after the other. Although, during those last few minutes, Altair's beeper rang "So she's here.." He said as he put down the last book report and placed his elbows onto the bench, awaiting for Diana to walk through the door. Altair sighed softly as he sipped onto the glass of water "Hmm... She sure is takin' a while.." He said quietly before tilting his head as he watched the door open, what seemed to have been a pair of gloves were engulfed in sky flames, smirking silently as he watched it float around the room.

Altair crossed his arms as he awaited for Diana to do something. Watching her gloves float into the kitchen, Altair placed his hand onto one of his Katana, his eyes widening as she fire a blast into the kitchen, lighting it up for a moment, Altair smirked slightly before placed his hands on his hips "Saluti anche a te, Vongola Dodicesima(Greetings to you too, Vongola Twelfth..)" He said sarcastically before approaching the curtains and pulling them apart, allowing them to shed light on the both of them, Looking towards the door, Altair noticed that one of Diana's guardians had come along. Staying silent for an extra few seconds before looking back at Diana, smiling slightly "My, My... Not a people person, are you, Dodicesima Vongola.." He said as he removed his hands from his katana and begun smirking "Lower down your hands, If I had wanted to kill you, I would have done so when you and your guardian were walking up those steps." He said confidently before crossing his arms, tilting his head as he examined her face, turning away from her, Altair picked up one of her school reports and leaned against the bench "Diana is a pleasure to have in class, she is a bright student with a remarkable prowess in exams and her studies. If she continues this way, she will have a great career in front of her. She pays alot of attention to detail.." Altair read before glancing back at Diana, looking quite satisfied after reading the report.

Placing the report onto the bench again, Altair chuckled softly, deciding that it was enough time having stalled for a dramatic introduction "Dodicesima Vongola, In truth, I am here today as an ally, nothing more and nothing less. I am the leader of the CEDEF, Altair Reventon." He introduced himself briefly and calmly, making sure he didn't seem hostile whatsoever "I've seen you at the Ceremony, but, unfortunately, due to... well.. certain circumstances, we haven't been able to speak to each other." He said before picking up the glass of water and placing it into the sink "I'm here cause of this Maroni business, and I'm sure you've spoken with that.. Masked Man too." He added to the end of his speech, curious of how Diana would react to this.

sarushippo

OutOfChocolates┋┋┋

Friendly Conversationalist

User Image

HITOMI ARIETTA KAGAWARI
                                the comet guardian of the Maroni family
                                box animal • arctic tern

Hearing footsteps coming from the direction of the staircase, Hitomi looked up to see Lanister lazily making his way down the steps. The dislike that he held for her was mutual for the most part, but that dislike mostly stemmed from his hot-headed and rude nature. She tolerated the other guardian for the family’s sake and despite her quiet annoyance with Lanister, she would fight for his safety if necessary, though Hitomi doubted that she ever need to. To his comment about the vision, she replied, “Yes.

Hearing Ryuuga’s quiet reply, Hitomi felt a rush of relief. Hearing Neomi’s reassurance was nice, but it wasn’t the same as hearing it from the Maroni boss himself. Silence ensued afterwards, and Hitomi sat down on one of the other couches in the room. “I am displeased with the fact that he will be causing you pain if we don’t fight.” she stated. “Of course. My decision will not be changing anytime soon.” So far there had been nothing to cause her to waver in her choice, and the comet guardian wasn’t planning on changing it anytime soon in the near future.

Action: Sitting, talking
                                With: Ryuuga, Lanister, Neomi
                                Out.of.Chances: Nothing

RyuseiStreamGirl
                                JustBonesBrooke
                                Touche Muerte

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers