Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like countries wearing school uniforms?

Yes! XD 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Not really.... 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Maybe~! 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
...No comment. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Welcome To The World Academy

Link to PROFILES

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

STORY

Just another day at the World Academy the countries of the world come here to learn about other countries history...or they just do whatever they want with clubs and activities not worrying about what they dont want to do that they should do.
Durring there free time the students at the World Academy can choose to participate in clubs or activities to kill time before there next class. Even after school students can choose to return to there dorms to study or do whatever they want to do.
So...yeah another day at the Gakuen World Academy.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

RULES

Importent rules are bolded so please read the rules.

1- I am goddess of this role play so whatever i say goes!
2- No god modding.
3- No complaining that your character was taken.
4- No genderbending cannon characters!
5- OOC countries are allowed
6- PM me if you want to reserve a character.
7- Send your completed profile to me with the tittle"Gakuen Hetalia"
8- Must show your picture in each post you make no "Ifs" "Ands" or "Buts" about it.
9- Try to at least post a paragraph of your post so you can try to avoid one liners please. I know some people have trouble posting a paragraph but at least try.
10- If you have any questions comments or concerns r if theres trouble PM me ASAP.
11- If you don't follow these rules you will be removed from the RP.
12- HAVE FUN~!
13- Romance is allowed BTW.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

CLUBS

Magic Club, Music Club, Newspaper Club, Host Club, Swimming Club, Art Club, Singing Club

Magic Club
Leader: England
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Music Club
Leader
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Newspaper Club
Leader
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Host Club
Leader
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Swimming Club
Leader
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Art Club
Leader
User Image
Romano
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Singing Club
Leader: IRELAND
User Image
Member1
User Image
Member2
User Image
Others....

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

CHARACTERS TAKEN

Ireland / XVocalXMimiX
Northern Ireland / XVocalXMimiX
Romano / deidara1fan
Spain / One Hell Of A Master
Netherlands / Tainted Magician
England / Meinzy
Philippines / kulitnkulot
Hungary / Rain in Winter

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

PROFILE SKELETONS

Clubs
[imgleft]Icon Image here 100x100[/imgleft][b]Country Name:[/b] Name here
[b]I Belong to:[/b] Club
[b]I am:[/b] Leader or Member

Students
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Country Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Human Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Age:[/b] Type Here
[b]Gender:[/b] Type Here
[b]Grade:[/b] Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior
[b]Current Language:[/b] Type Here
[b]Why your here:[/b] Paragraph please
[b]Clubs:[/b] Joined or visited
IMG HERE

Teachers
[b]Gaia Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Country Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Human Name:[/b] Type Here
[b]Age:[/b] Type Here
[b]Gender:[/b] Type Here
[b]Teach[/b] Math, Science, History ETC...
[b]Current Language:[/b] Type Here
[b]Bio:[/b] Paragraph please
IMG HERE

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Christine Kirkland
IRELAND

User Image
Christine was heading to her next class which was history class. She was humming a song that she liked while walking.
Christine stopped for a moment since she was near her club room she desided to get everything ready for the clubs events and she had plenty of time before the bell rings.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Abel Morgens
Netherlands

User Image

Abel was in his classroom getting stuff ready for his class to arrive. "I wonder what I'll end up teaching first." He thought as he opened the text book there so many things to teach. Looking at the book he easily figured on wha to teach and how to teach it.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Christopher Kirkland
NORTHERN IRELAND

User Image

Christopher was in the library not caring about heading to the next class. He had his headphones covering his ears as he was listening to a song that cheered him up at times."Heh no one can find me in here this is the last place someone would find me in."He whispered. Christopher looked out the window into the courtyard looking at the flowers.
User Image
Lovino Vargas
Romano

Romano was walking down the hallway pass the library noticing Christopher was in there but still he had time to waste before class so he walk about some more and noticed Christine. He was unsure where everyone else was at this point of time but he walked over to her. "Hey Christine." He said.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Christine Kirkland
IRELAND

User Image
Christine hears a fermiliar voice call out to her as she turned around seeing Romano."Oh ello Romano how are ye doing?"Christine asked her friend with a smile."I was going to check on me club and get some things ready for the activities."
User Image
E N G L A N D
- Arthur Kirkland -
Mood: Thoughtful _ Company: No One>>Northern Ireland _ Location: Hallways>>Library

When all was said and done, the days spent studying under a higher education passed like any other; such being the case of a certain Englishman. He no longer regarded his surroundings with the bemused wonder a freshman would have shown simply trying to navigate the extensive corridors. He also found that, while knowledge was boundless in a country-based curriculum, the material was limited to perspective ... and he would rather not have a biased review of his historical endeavors without first defending his intentions! By now, he was accustomed to the methods the teachers utilized without looking too deeply into the lectures. ‘Although…with Scotland here now, I should not have very high hopes for Arithmetic.’ Arthur mused, his brow twitching at the thought of his older brother spewing out numbers under the influence and being expected to dissect sensible notes.

Yes, perhaps the only thing the adept blonde could not perceive was the addition of his siblings. His former colonies were one thing, but at least he could play at their independence (as much heartache as it caused when considering a particular American…) and critique from there. Family lines, however, ran a bit deeper and thicker. Excluding Ireland in this case, anything Northern Ireland or Scotland personated – for the good or bad – would reflect on England as the presiding representative of the United Kingdom. The personal responsibility contributed to the weight of his expectations, making his shoulders sag just a bit.
                                            Arthur sighed as he moved up the stairs to world history class. He would just have to keep going despite the hell in it. Besides, this was his last year here. Whatever embarrassments occurred this year would not live passed the next for him.

The Englishman made it as far as the Library entrance before pulling out his pocket watch to check the time. ‘Hm, I do have a fair amount of time to spare before Abel’s class starts…’ Perhaps he could bide his time with a good read until then; at least give his mind something else to think about. Not being one to pass up a self-proposed suggestion, Arthur allowed himself in. His eyes swept over the vast collection of books in the vicinity until falling on a familiar blonde head facing the far window. “Christopher?” he questioned a bit dubiously, surprised to see Northern Ireland loitering about in a place like this. The lad hadn’t the patience to read a book through without complaining about the length first, which could only mean he had more…rebellious intentions in mind. “Really, what are you doing in here?”

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Christopher Kirkland
NORTHERN IRELAND

User Image

Christopher's eyes widened after hearing a fermiliar voice close by to where he was."Oh please tell me its not who i think it is."Christopher said as he turned his head seeing his brother Arthur."The question is what are ye doing here Arthur?"Christopher asked as he stood up turning to face his brother."I didn't know ye like to hide from yer classes too."Christopher said seeming he wasnt hiding from anything only finding his brother.
User Image
E N G L A N D
- Arthur Kirkland -
Mood: Sassy _ Company: Northern Ireland _ Location: Library

Arthur snorted. Judging by the phrasing Christopher had used when first addressing him…the question was nothing short of accusatory. England crossed his arms, standing stoutly by the doorway while regarding the boy. “I asked first, so technically you would have to answer to me before instigating my intentions.” He shot back; none too pleased at how quick his little brother was to label him suspicious. Not to mention, he noted mutely, having the gall to don the accompanying curiosity.

Although…anticipating Christopher’s stubbornness to comply courteously (especially with the likes of him), Arthur decided he’d waste more time getting anything of pertinence from him. “But if you must know, I came here looking to indulge myself in a book or two before Mister Morgen’s class starts,” With narrowed eyes, he pressed, “Now, what about you? I doubt you meant to do the same thing…or is there some invisible scribing on that window there?” he added sarcastically, motioning to the framed glass behind Northern Ireland.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff