• Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

Strawberry Pandalaura

Dearest Starlight
"I'm well, Melina. You?" Mika said, fixing her wig and taking out a sketchbook. "Please forgive me if I don't hear you right away. My mother assigned me to make a costume for her friend playing Olympia in The Tales of Hoffmann. She needs it by tomorrow night to ship to her friend in Osaka."
The Unused Wi Kana

Razik Sohma

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Strawberry Pandalaura

The twins shrugged at her question. "We wouldn't know, we've always just used our private jet," Hikaru replied.

"But yeah, it's good to be involved in the family business, even though it can be tiring, right?" Kaoru smiled.

They stuck their tongues out at Razik briefly, then put on pleasant smiles for the guests. Before they could retort, they were fallen on - but luckily they had enough balance to be able to use her help to stay on their feet. "No problem, princess," they said with a grin, each holding one of her hands in both of his own. "Are you okay?"

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Crazed Confession
"Oh, hello!" Mika said, turning around. "I'm well, CC. What about you?"
Her pencil moved over the paper swiftly and very precisely as she drew out the costume her mother asked her to design. She laughed amusedly at the pair of boys as CC tried to remove Jamal from his neck.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Unused Wi Kana

Razik Sohma

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Strawberry Pandalaura

Strawberry was relieved as the three of them were steadied and her feet firmly back on the floor. The blonde managed a decent curtsey and a bright smile as her hands were held captive.

"Of course, I've taken worse spills on the volleyball court." Strawberry laughed. "Forgive me, my name is Strawberry Pandalaura." Before she could stop herself the heiress curtseyed once more. Though she figured as hosts, they would recognize hee name immediately since they served her family's tea everyday.

"Oh, hi Melina-chan!" She called to the artist brightly, turning her head to see the girl without moving her hands. "I'm good, just a small trip. You look gorgeous today."

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hikaru Twin Hitachiin
"I agree. I do like working for my mother's business. I'm basically guaranteed work that I'll definitely enjoy after college thanks to that." Mika said. "And I've heard that sometimes, finding work after college is horrendously hard."
She looked at the drawing once more, making sure everything was right before taking a photo of it on her phone and sending it to her mother. She let out a sigh of relief before returning her sketchbook and pencils to her bag.

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Unused Wi Kana

"Just dealing with the shyest little kindergartner
today it seems..." He sighed and smiled. "I have
been so busy that I had to come and see how the
club has been doing though." He smiled as Jamal
peered at Mika before hiding his face again in
Crazed's neck.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

((Holy crap you guys o.o before I barely even have a chance to start a reply there's already ten more posts in the thread. Can we please please pretty please try to take turns? I just plain cannot keep up crying ))
Little Miss Shiny

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

((Holy crap you guys o.o before I barely even have a chance to start a reply there's already ten more posts in the thread. Can we please please pretty please try to take turns? I just plain cannot keep up crying ))

((I'm also having this issue and would appreciate a turn system for now)

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

((Of course. I think it may be what this place needs. I find that I'm replying incredibly late to people who come up to Mika after I've already responded to one person.))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Unused Wi Kana

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

((Of course. I think it may be what this place needs. I find that I'm replying incredibly late to people who come up to Mika after I've already responded to one person.))

((-pokes lightly- it's the fact that you are replying to people individually that's causing half the problem, silly. Treat the RP as a group conversation, not as a race to respond every time someone quotes you))

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

((Sorry. I think Friends chat traditions are still strongly rooted in me... I'll wait for a little.))
The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Strawberry Pandalaura

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

"Ah, nice to finally meet you, Strawberry-hime!" Kaoru greeted, both twins laughing slightly as they released her hands. "I'm Kaoru and this is Hikaru, though since we use your tea in the club I'm sure you've already heard about each host and guessed we're the Hitachiins."

"Finding work after college is hard?" Hikaru repeated Mika's words in confusion. "But we have plenty of money to be able to do whatever we want, and most Ouran students will go into their family businesses anyway. Oh, but maybe you heard that about commoners, I think we've heard Haruhi mention something like that before."

Just then Kaoru's phone buzzed, and he glanced at it before tucking it back into his pocket. "Sorry, princesses, we've gotta head home now, but we'll be back tomorrow! Bye Shiny-senpai, bye everyone!"

(Gotta go sleep now, should be back on tomorrow for most of the afternoon, maybe late morning after I get errands done, but probably will be gone in the evening because family's taking me out for birthday dinner. Good night all! <3 )
Noticing the tinner crowd from where she had started Victoria decided she was also tired of the corwds and thanks her hosts and new acquaintances before dashing off to find some solitude to rest.

(( I've also got to go but thanks guy! ))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Strawberry Pandalaura

Little Miss Shiny

Rainbow Lime

Dearest Starlight

Hikaru Twin Hitachiin

The Unused Wi Kana

Crazed Confession

"I know we have some earl grey, though I'm not sure of its country of origin. Do you want something different if it is not French?" The question was seriously asked. This was Ouran, and Rich People were allowed to be that particular. "The scones we definitely have, that I can guarantee." Shiny smiled to Tori, one shoulder lifting in a somewhat sheepish gesture, "Normally it really is much quieter, but many of our guests do tend to get rather excited over cosplay days."

And speaking of excited! She had been about to turn to Melina to ask if there was anything in particular she wanted, when she saw Strawberry suddenly topple over onto the twins. Everything was quickly righted in that group however so she relaxed and her smile returned as she stood. "I shall return momentarily. Is there anything else I might get you, Melina-hime, or are the macarons and mandarin tea to your liking?"

She waited for Melina's reply, then turned to head towards the kitchen just in time to see the twins heading out, "Goodnight, you two!" And that CC had arrived. With Jamal, a fact that had her frowning deeply in concern. The host club really just wasn't an appropriate place for a small child... "Ah, good evening CC, Jamal. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Melina
=========================================
Turning a tad red, looking towards Strawberry with a smile, her hands lifting the fancy tea cup to her lips. Taking a small sip and then looking towards the woman once more, "Oh thank you... You look quite lovely today yourself~" Giggling softly she gently strokes the side of the warm tea cup, enjoying the smooth texture. Looking down at her bag she quietly thinking about working some on some art.

Hearing Shiny she smiles and speaks up, "Ah, I haven't tried the macarons yet... Did you make them?" Tilting her head she smiles polietly towards her.

[OOC: ]

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out